If you arn't part of the main story and just want to role play randomly about .hack

Moderator: Nighthand

Xeronemoff

Plenteous Smiling Hypha

Post by Xeronemoff » Tue Apr 15, 2003 11:38 pm

Xeronemoff is slowly surrounded by Golden rings before being teleported to Plenteous Smiling Hypha one of his favorite leveling area's but since he had cleared it before with a few friends it was monsterless so he could go there alone with out dying at any point. He slowly walked around his favorite area smiling at all their was to look at(OOC Ok wtf now Im playing this area and I just saw part of the ariel fleet. :shock: ) the grunty food mushrooms and the giant mushroom towers that grow there. Although he did see one of the golden gates he slowly stepped toward it and a treasure appeared infront of him. He gently tapped it with his sword and he recieved a Gale Breath. He put it in his inventory along with the 3 other he had found here before. He started to walk around the area picking mushrooms as he heard them. His eyes always looking up at the beautiful sky and scenery surrounding him in this paradise, But then up in the sky he saw flyers and a giant being spun around within them his eyes widened in shock and he nearly fell down to the ground in disbeleif his dropped his sword and some of the mushrooms he had been picking he stared at it in Awe then it suddenly looked down at him, the giants bandaged body with blood on its chest and legs he stared for the longest time before it disappeared...."Wha...What was that..."

Wanderer
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Wanderer » Fri Apr 18, 2003 12:43 am

(OOC: Is this still a sub-plot story in play? Or has it been left?)
Level15 Wavemaster
GP: 2100
Abilites|Rai Rom|GiRai Rom|Gan Rom|Gan Zot|Rue Kruz|Juk Rom
Equipped|Jesters' Wand|Hiking Gear|Steel Cap|Ceramic Anklet|Fossil Bracer
Items|Yellow Candy|Almighty Wand|Mages Soulx3|Speed Charmx2|Raging Earthx5
Rare Items: Jesters’ Wand|BL Yokohama|Gaia Gloves|Time Bracer|Time Headband|Spiral Edge

fathom

Post by fathom » Fri Apr 18, 2003 3:32 am

fathom is slowly surrounded by Golden rings before being teleported to Plenteous Smiling Hypha, looking around and seeing some giant mushroom towers, wow what big mushrooms(then i see xeronemoff laying on the ground) what are you doing on the ground,(i help him up and give him his sword) and give him a heath drink. i pick some mushrooms and put it in a bag. so what you doing here and why are you laying on the ground.

(class)blade master
crack beat,Gan Zot, Repth, Juk Rom
5heath 1 antidote
(leve)1
(wepon)basc sword
(chothing)blue pants blue shoes every thing is blue