If you arn't part of the main story and just want to role play randomly about .hack

Moderator: Nighthand

Shadowfyre

Post by Shadowfyre » Thu Apr 17, 2003 6:22 am

*looks down on the granite floor and sighs as he mumbles something illegible, but he looks back up and watches the people pass him by, like he does not even exist...just like when he was back at the real world. Even though he has been picked so many times, he may be missing those good/bad times. How weird*

*whistles and sings silently*
"A masquerade...you walk in the moonlight, don't like the shade, you live in the sea time. You look like nostradamus, although you're not as famous...*whisltes* :wink:

fathom

Post by fathom » Thu Apr 17, 2003 8:15 pm

you know what is up with you its like you wont to kill youer salfe or some thing "COME ON LIGHTEN UP" or i will, man you have to go out and make friands thay dont come to you,most of the people hate me but it dont stop me.

Shadowfyre

Post by Shadowfyre » Fri Apr 18, 2003 1:35 am

*gets up from sitting down and looks at Fathom and grins.*

"If only I could go back to the real world, I'm stuck here forever, and the only way to get out is to search "The World" for its secrets!"

*Tears softly falls upon his cheeks as he wipes them off feeling dumb and then runs away and gates out to Collapsed Haunted Spiral*