If you arn't part of the main story and just want to role play randomly about .hack

Moderator: Nighthand

fathom

mmmmmmmmm ya ya

Post by fathom » Wed Apr 16, 2003 1:13 am

"logged in"

=think= what am i going to do to day, maybe i will look around and find some people to make a group or some thing. i should go ,find out what is going on in the city,maybe go and find out what every one is chating about maybe get some stuff as well,mmm even go on a dungeon raid.

(i sing)
"i need to find my way to the sky so can fly high like the birds.
oooo ya ya ya ya
there is no more clouds the stars look nice tonight ,there is a sun .................. ya ya ........stars ........ i can fly high in the.......................... oooooooooo ya ...........................and the bird that ........mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

"time is were we are, but time has no limtes""only in the end dose time stop"

level 1
gold 100
wepons sword
Last edited by fathom on Wed Apr 16, 2003 1:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

Wanderer
Well-Oiled Machine

hahaha

Post by Wanderer » Wed Apr 16, 2003 1:17 am

(OOC: If you read the announcements you would notice that the admins and a lot of other posters dont like One-Line posters you take um waaay to much space, and need to be just a tad more descrptive in your steps)
Level15 Wavemaster
GP: 2100
Abilites|Rai Rom|GiRai Rom|Gan Rom|Gan Zot|Rue Kruz|Juk Rom
Equipped|Jesters' Wand|Hiking Gear|Steel Cap|Ceramic Anklet|Fossil Bracer
Items|Yellow Candy|Almighty Wand|Mages Soulx3|Speed Charmx2|Raging Earthx5
Rare Items: Jesters’ Wand|BL Yokohama|Gaia Gloves|Time Bracer|Time Headband|Spiral Edge

Shadowfyre

beautiful

Post by Shadowfyre » Wed Apr 16, 2003 1:30 am

* walks over the bridge of Mac Anu and looks down at the beautiful river as the sun shimmers upon its surface*

"What a beautiful day, maybe it isn't so bad living in a game."

*sighs and looks around as people go on with their business, buying potions, weapons and whatever they do. Goes back to watching the sun glimmer over him*

fathom

Post by fathom » Wed Apr 16, 2003 1:43 am

i walk on the bridge,and see shadowfyer as i walk

(sing)
o..o...o ya ya can fly o ya mmmmm........

"HAY whats up", looks beautiful on the river, i mean the sun and how it shimmers on the warter.

"hey my name is fathom" and youers :wink: like to get to know some people around here. so what do you know about this city. any thing will work if you plz

level 1
sword
1000 gold
uber-strong

Shadowfyre

oh hello!

Post by Shadowfyre » Wed Apr 16, 2003 1:51 am

*turns to the fathom*

"Hiya Fathom! I'm Shadowfyre, a pleasure to meet you. Yes yes, it sure is a beautiful day, well as it is everyday. Oh what do I know about "The World"? Umm...well "The World" is a wonderful place to meet great friends and have fun becoming a powerful warrior...although, this game does have some secrets, and well..."

*dazes off into the sunlit rivers, and looks back at Fathom*

"So you're new here? I am quite new here as well. Want my member address?"

fathom

Post by fathom » Wed Apr 16, 2003 2:10 am

(looks a Shadowfyre)

ya i am new here, and you? so wont to start a group. "it will be fun" go see the world and maybe get some storys to tell eveyone.
and i wont youer member address,

let get to gather some time and do some thing k

loggin out ......................

make a post and call it(super) wed

day is dark but night is light

level 1
sword
gold 1000
uber-strong

Shadowfyre

Post by Shadowfyre » Wed Apr 16, 2003 2:19 am

"Really? Yeah, I would love that. We can become a team and level up being powerful and great soon in the future of "The World" and tell everyone about it. Oh and here is my member address: Cpitcher2003@Hotmail.com

fathom

Post by fathom » Wed Apr 16, 2003 3:31 am

i was going to logge out and i came back to say thanks and here is my address ant_v2@hotmail.com

well i got to go, send me a email

"the moon is the sun in the night"

level 1
sword
blade master
uber-strong
1000gold

Shadowfyre

Post by Shadowfyre » Wed Apr 16, 2003 4:11 am

"Thank you Fathom! I will e-mail you soon."

*smiles widely as the sun glitters upon his face*

fathom

Post by fathom » Wed Apr 16, 2003 10:26 pm

loggen in .............

..............loading................

wow what a nice day hey i wonder if shadowfyer is at the bridge let me go see

(sing)\

yo yo the world go round round and round till it stops aaaaaa ya the world go round and round
LLLLLLLLLLLLLL o ya//.................................... world .....................................................................world

wow look at that sun on the warter look nice (walk to the bay and find a tree of sit under)
(sing)
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmsmmmsmsmmmsmsmssssssssmmmmmmmm...... right now loll lllollloolll ddddddd......world.....o ya ya ..................ya ya andi can see the world form space and the stras and sun and moon

blade master
crackbeat/gan zot /repth/juk rom/
450 gp
sword
5heath drinks/ 1antidote

Shadowfyre

Post by Shadowfyre » Thu Apr 17, 2003 1:25 am

Login In...................Load Complete.

*Shadowfyre was Sitting at the bottom port where he touches the river water with his fingers, the sense of it seems so real. As Fathom walks down the stairs and sits to a tree beyond him, he gets up and runs to Fathom and smiles. Waves*

"Hiya Fathom! How have you been? It sure is a lovely day in sweet Mac Anu."

*Sits down next to Fathom*

"So about making a group, that will be fun for sure. Just the 2 of us right, charging forth through "The World"s danger and coming back and telling everyone about our stories? Thats cool."

*Listens to Fathom's singing and smirks as he sings along with Fathom as well*

Yo Yo the world goes round round....goes round round...lalalalalololol...yo yo yo yo the world just goes round round!! *laughs with Fathom*

fathom

Post by fathom » Thu Apr 17, 2003 3:23 am

" hey shadowfyre (smiles) it is a nice day and us just us in this group of ares danger sounds like fun and the stories.

"one of these day we have to go and look around and find some cool stuff and level , bout ya places we can go, i can see it now, so how is life,say just us a Adventurer and a blade master finding stuff that will make are dreams go wild :P

5heath 1 antidote
(gold)450

Aoshi

Post by Aoshi » Thu Apr 17, 2003 3:27 am

to me what you said to him didnt sound right

fathom

Post by fathom » Thu Apr 17, 2003 3:41 am

Aoshi wrote:to me what you said to him didnt sound right
ok

Shadowfyre

Post by Shadowfyre » Thu Apr 17, 2003 5:34 am

*smiles to Fathom and nods*

"Yup, the adventure we will conjure is what our dreams are made of. Hmmm...Shadowfyre and Fathom, Descendents Of The Destiny Stars. Lol. Shadowfyre Of The Burning Star. Lol. Fathom Of The Tsunami Star. LOL. Thats would be so cool, don't you think Fathom?"

*close eyes and relaxes with his back against the tree beside Fathom as the sounds of people walking and waters rushing are gathered*