If you arn't part of the main story and just want to role play randomly about .hack

Moderator: Nighthand

Xeromessia

Post by Xeromessia » Wed Apr 16, 2003 4:47 am

Slight delay I am going to level first

fathom

Post by fathom » Wed Apr 16, 2003 9:44 pm

well i am going and finshing this thing, any one coming.

blade master
sword
5 haeth drink
1antidote
crack beat/gen zot/ repth/juk rom

Aoshi

Post by Aoshi » Thu Apr 17, 2003 12:25 am

as our group entered the dungeon and through the old cave walkways we
found a room, like a huge open spaced room that can fit atleast a house
in and found two portals. Suddenly the first one turned into a treasure
chest and the second into a easy group of 4 ugly goblins heading towards
us. As i shout operation wonder battle(the same as in .hack//infection)
and we each took our own pitiful mosters and i ran quickly towards mine and gave it a big uppercut in its head and jumped back and ran swiftly towards him again and slashed my sword into his stomach twice. Then with his claws he nudged my stomach and for my final blow I ran towards it and cut its head off before he could have attacked back. Then i looked around and i saw them alrdy done with the goblins...and said to myself oh god... :shock:

Aoshi

Post by Aoshi » Thu Apr 17, 2003 12:33 am

then i walked back and checked out the treasure i used up one fortune wire and now i only 9, then i went to the next room which was nothing but a hallway ending up with 2 paths. hmm i said to myself and wondered which path i should have took and i chose left and i glanced over to the room and there was a portal so i quickly jumped back before the door trapped me and I chose left...

Aoshi

Post by Aoshi » Thu Apr 17, 2003 12:50 am

i went searched the whole floor and there was only one room left with portals. so i dashed in there and found that there was no monster in the portal but a brown treasure chest so i opened it grabbed whatever it was and decided to go back out to the field and clear the required field portals there... as i stepped out with my part i saw nothing but tall white winmills and stupid grasslands so i just ran around since its awfully hard tring to find field portals without a fairie orbs.

Magma

Post by Magma » Sat Apr 19, 2003 3:05 am

i'll go.