If you arn't part of the main story and just want to role play randomly about .hack

Moderator: Nighthand

Aoshi

Post by Aoshi » Fri Apr 18, 2003 6:43 am

stupid shadowfyre you stole my treasure...

Xeromessia

Post by Xeromessia » Fri Apr 18, 2003 6:45 am

Xeromessia slowly stepped through one of the doors leading to a dead end, he didn't really care but he did look up ahead looking for any treasure but instead he found a golden egg and quickly aquired it smiling some he walked back exiting the dead end heading for another one of the doors. He found yet another dead end but the door locked behind him, as he searched up ahead finding a golden gate he lunged forward his blade sweeping up as the deadly mother came out. He hit one of its wings it slightly fell down but it hit him with his abdomen knocking him down to the ground. He looked up some what in parrell but he swung forward hitting the moths thorax bringing it down to the ground,"Whew tough workout without a partner!" he said to himself as he walked out of that part of the dungeon. He quickly sped forward finding the stairs he smiled and swiftly moved down them smiling a bit. He entered a long hall way as he came through the stairs, he looked it up and down and quickly ran forward slicing through the air he hit the corpses knocking them over smiling some but since he found another health potion he decided to use it to heal himself. Once he left the long hallway he found himself staring at two golden gates in the same long hall way, he slowly stepped forward to the first one but they both activated 4 swordmandriods lunging at him at full speed he swept out low at the first two slicing them down making them fall, he jumped back being attacked by the back two he sliced forward hitting one of them but then he was hit in the side by the sword, he hurled his sword forward cutting through the belly of the swordmandroids armor and cutting up at the others face hacking it clear off, he slowly stumbled to his feet disemblowling the first two swordmandroids, as the battle ended he slowly healed himself with his last healing potion. He soon walked through the rest of the hallway ending up at the end of it opening the door he finally found the gott treasure, he slowly lifted it open and received....

Shadowfyre

Post by Shadowfyre » Fri Apr 18, 2003 6:48 am

*gates out to Mac Anu*
Last edited by Shadowfyre on Fri Apr 18, 2003 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Xeromessia

Post by Xeromessia » Fri Apr 18, 2003 6:57 am

Get away from me you filth maybe if you had helped me Id give you something

Myk
Axe Master

Post by Myk » Fri Apr 18, 2003 7:04 am

ummm...i think xeromessia and shadowfyre get plus 2 levels
xermessia gets a pair of rusted hands
and shadowfyre gets safety shoes
Skills: Axel Pain / Vak Kruz / Ap Ganz
Items: 1 sprite ocarnia / 10 fortune wire / 1 antidote / 700gp
Equipment: Battle Axe / Leather Armor / Head Gear / Rusted Hands / Used Greaves