If you arn't part of the main story and just want to role play randomly about .hack

Moderator: Nighthand

Xeromessia

Bursting Passed Over Aqua Field

Post by Xeromessia » Wed Apr 16, 2003 4:45 am

Ryo and Xeromessia slowly walk over to the Chaos Gate it activates and Xeromessia slowly picks out the key words putting in... Bursting Passed Over Aqua Field since it was a good place to level and become alot stronger if you were a level one. He and Ryo were both engulfed by the golden rings of the Chaos Gate and teleported to the field where they were quickly attacked by 2 goblins, Ryo quickly reacted and swung out his spear slicing it into a goblin belly making it fall with a swift speed, Xeromessia casted Rue Rom and rocks engulf the other goblin smashing into it making it fall down to the ground in pain where Ryo stabs it in its neck with his sharp blade. As they slowly stroll through the grass he see's a golden portal, they both walk towards it and a swordmandroid appears rushing out at them slashing and hacking at the air as it moves with an amazing speed towards them. Ryo swiftly hacked down near the creatures knee's allowing it to fall towards the ground he jamms his spear straight through the things back...

Xeromessia

Post by Xeromessia » Wed Apr 16, 2003 8:36 am

Ryo juts his spear out of the carcass of the fallen Swordmandroid, he turns to Xeromessia and says " Aren't you gunna help out any Xero!" He laughs some the same with Xeromessia his staff holding him up a bit since one of the swordmandroids sliced down at his ankle, but he was stupid and forgot to bring any health potions, " Come on man your the big fighter here! Or are you a big wussy!" He laughs some more as they begin to stroll off again his foot slightly limping from the bit of pain, they slowly stroll along the peaceful grass before looking up and seeing the beautiful sky, they stand there for a moment and then Xeromessia asks, " Hey do you think there might be a real world like this? " Ryo ponders for a moment wondering the same thing before finally replying after a long silence, " Yea maybe, would be damn cool if there was!" They both laughed again as they neared yet another golden portal, They both took their stance before putting one foot forward. Finally 2 Swordmandriods flew forward, Xeromessia swung out knocking down one of the swordsman while Ryo hacked and slashed through. Xeromessia slamming his staff down on the belly of the Swordman causing it to be stunned a bit, as Ryo finishes off the other one he jabbed his spear down into the other critters body a small treasure chest appearing there. Xeromessia gently taps the treasure and recieves the scroll of Gale Breath a wood/tornado magic attack.

Xeromessia

Post by Xeromessia » Wed Apr 16, 2003 8:47 am

"Hmmm 2 portals down 3 to go eh Ryo. Hey man do you ever wonder what happens when we die not to get all spirtual but I hope we are rencarnated into like characters here"He laughs nervously looking around for a distraction before Ryo could respond he bolted toward one of the remaining Golden Portals, Out of the portal one goblin and one snip snap appeared, he watched Ryo move swifter then anything he had seen at the goblin slicing down on its shoulder, while Ryo was doing this Xeromessia swung his staff right into the eye of the Snip Snap paralyzing it giving Ryo enough time to swipe down on the Snip Snaps neck slicing it straight into two the bodies disappearing and one risky treasure also begins to appear. Ryo and Xeromessiah quickly pass it over for they had no fortune wires which to disarm the trap. Ryo had a bit less health then Xeromessia but they managed as they slowly moved towards one of the large spires in the field. Ryo reluctantly began the conversation again " Well maybe but it would be fun to be a character in here in real life..." Xeromessiah quickly nodded as they headed to the last two golden portals in the field his slowly trudging along in his hand. " Well lets just hope this portal has something weak in it man..." As they stepped right infront of the portal a small treasure appeared, they both looked at eachother and smiled quickly rushing over to it opening it they find another Gale Breath and quickly stash it within their inventory...They look up and stare at the sky waiting for the right time to venture forward...

Xeromessia

Post by Xeromessia » Wed Apr 16, 2003 9:05 pm

As they near the last and final golden gate they both smile charging forward both of them swinging out at the portal as it opens 1 goblin flys forward all of them colliding in a mass of death, Xeromessia smack the back of the goblins head making it fly forward although he is cutt by the goblins weapon, Ryo then jamms his spear down into the goblins spine killing it with deadly accuracy. They both looked at eachother and nodded with a large grin ear to ear on both of their faces, " Well now that was the last portal and good riddens now we must procede to the dungeon and figure out if we may open all the portals and finally find the Gott treasure hidden within. " They both nodded and ran towards the dungeon hurling themselves within the open gates of it they landed in a place that seemed to be living the floor stank and the walls were moist with blood.

Xeromessia

Post by Xeromessia » Thu Apr 17, 2003 12:33 am

Golden rings surround him as he is teleported back to the Chaos Gate

Xeromessia

Post by Xeromessia » Thu Apr 17, 2003 4:53 am

Xeromessia is warped back into the feild and quickly runs back to his partners side fully healed they both venture down into the deep dark depths of this dungeon the wretched stench overwhelming his senses the feel of the floor like flesh. As they ran through the first hall they encountered corpses shattering them they got a healing potion and an antidote. They soon strolled through the first door entering a room with four pillars within the four pillars was a golden portal. As they stepped towards it both of them lunged forward slicing out into the air, Xeromessia sliced down at one of the Swordmandroids akles while Ryo sliced through the other ones neck killing it with one deadly swipe. Xeromessia swiped down cutting off the beasts neck dismembering the head from its body. " Yup I got some nice moves not to brag or anything hahahhahahaha. " Ryo smiled and slapped his back nearly making him call over.

Aoshi

Post by Aoshi » Thu Apr 17, 2003 6:21 am

Entering this room was when Aoshi had come to accompany you but neither the less to train. But my reason here wasnt to fight off monsters. oh no it was to test my skills of pk i wonder how strong you guys are. Aoshi pointed his deadly sword upon xeromessia and said "if you dont want to die i suggest you hand over your money and continue otherwise you shall soon regret it for not following my words.

Xeromessia

Post by Xeromessia » Fri Apr 18, 2003 1:00 am

OOC : If you read you would know Im in the dungeon

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Fri Apr 18, 2003 2:05 am

ooc:forget about pking. He is in a dungeon and you just cannot enter in his thing if he is in a dungeon already. Just leave the pking for the duel area. You would not get anything even if you beat him. Besides, how threatening is a lv.1 blademaster? You are no stronger than he is.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

Shadowfyre

Post by Shadowfyre » Fri Apr 18, 2003 2:06 am

*Gates in and looks around quickly with his right hand ready at his Adventurer. The only gate there was, was right in front of him as for the dungeon. He walks slowly towards the gate as it fades and 3 Razines appear and charge forth towards him.*

"Oh my! 3? Oh well, can't do anything about it."

*Pulls out his Adventurer and attacks the first Razine, as in 2 slashes it is killed. Shadowfyre switches his target to the second Razine and smirks as he does the same slashes and kills it. The last Razine tries to escape but Shadowfyre casts Death Bringer and Instantly kills it.

"Oh yea right on, I just beat 3 Razines and they did no damage on me. Cool, well on to the dungeon."

Shadowfyre

Post by Shadowfyre » Fri Apr 18, 2003 2:15 am

*sees no one around so he just runs like crazy forward towards the entrance of the dungeon*

"Wow, that was a rush. Hehe."

*Is in the dungeon and looks at the corners of the ugly displays of cobwebs and algea*

"Yuk, if only this place could at least get cleaned, oh well, none of my business."

*Runs straight as he enters another room with a gate in the middle. There were 3 doors he could enter, but only if he beats this next monster. Suddenly, a deadly moth appeared*

"What!? I'm supposed to beat that big thing? darn, here goes nothing."

*Casts death bringer as it is attacked and falls back, still flying towards Shadowfyre.*

"Man, I can't cast another death bringer yet, until my Sp rises back up!"

*Runs around the room trying not to get attacked, he runs around like a fool, but it does him good. Finally his SP is back at MAX and he casts another death bringer, bringing this moth to its doom*

"Yay! Oh whats this?

*Recieves an Earth Sword*

"Oh cool! I'll equip this now. Oh yes I feel stronger now!"

*Now he has to choose 1 of the 3 doors, eeny-meeny-miney-mo! Picks the right door and walks through as he picked right. A set of stairs lead down as shadowfyre runs down in the shadows and runs into a hallway*

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Fri Apr 18, 2003 2:23 am

ooc:uh, Shadowfyre, I believe that only mods can hand out weapons like that.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

Shadowfyre

Post by Shadowfyre » Fri Apr 18, 2003 2:38 am

(OCC)-Oh sorry didn't know

Shadowfyre

Post by Shadowfyre » Fri Apr 18, 2003 3:08 am

*Shadowfyre stares at the long hallway and the dark faint door beyond him. He smirks and runs towards the door as he also dances at the same time. As he enters the next room, he meets upon a Deadly moth and a swordsmanoid.*

"Oh me and my big mouth!"

*Slashes the swordsmanoid and 3 slashes took this armored wimp down. now on with the darn moth again. Casts Death Bringer, but there was any room in this room to run around and gain any more SP. So Shadowfyre goes and attacks it with his Adventurer. ! slash, 2 slash, 3, 4, 5, and on and on. It seemed like 20 number of slashes until it fell and dissolved. Shadowfyre took some deal of damage, but that won't stop him.*
Last edited by Shadowfyre on Fri Apr 18, 2003 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Myk
Axe Master

Post by Myk » Fri Apr 18, 2003 6:33 am

Xyrjo warps in...
either you two work together, i give you both the boot.
Warps out
Skills: Axel Pain / Vak Kruz / Ap Ganz
Items: 1 sprite ocarnia / 10 fortune wire / 1 antidote / 700gp
Equipment: Battle Axe / Leather Armor / Head Gear / Rusted Hands / Used Greaves