If you arn't part of the main story and just want to role play randomly about .hack

Moderator: Nighthand

Myk
Axe Master

Post by Myk » Thu Apr 17, 2003 11:51 pm

if you want a duel, you can talk to me about it in the duels section
warps out
Skills: Axel Pain / Vak Kruz / Ap Ganz
Items: 1 sprite ocarnia / 10 fortune wire / 1 antidote / 700gp
Equipment: Battle Axe / Leather Armor / Head Gear / Rusted Hands / Used Greaves

Kishirou

"doesn't care."

Post by Kishirou » Fri Apr 18, 2003 12:35 am

As Kasaru turn around and walked deeper into the dungeon he said,"Do what you please, just leave me alone. I never asked for anyones help." I walked toward the next room, while everyone just looked at me going.

Kishirou

Post by Kishirou » Fri Apr 18, 2003 1:23 am

OOC: The inccident before, it was a roleplay. Yugi and I meant to do that lol.

As Karasu contines on his quest toward the end of the dungeon, he reach the 2 floor. As he continue he reach a portal, he asn't afraid of it cause for some reason he knew it was a treasure box. A blue one so he didn't care much for it. As he continue there was 2 portal on the next room. He walk slowing to activated one of the portal and 3 disco knifes appeared. I use the usual method but instead of lining them up, he lining them up for one on one fight. He block one of the attack that was coming then use Gan Zot on it then kick it toward a wall, then the next one came and knock the crap out of me into a wall. I got back up and use Rue Rom. He didn't know that there was right next to each other so all of the mosnter suffered damage. 1 of them died, the next one had half hp left, and the one that is leff has hardly any life left. He charge for the one that is weak and destroying it with his wand.

Kishirou

Post by Kishirou » Fri Apr 18, 2003 1:33 am

The other was far away and it took it while to reach KAsaru, so he tooked the time to repth himself and then waiting ti'll his SP replensish while the last Disco Knife reah him, when it reach Kasaru it quickly attacked, but I dodge and then slash with my wand, but it miss and then I blok the incoming attack. I quickly then finish it off with Rue Rom, then punch it with my fist killing it. I then walked toward the other portal in the room. A single swordmanoid appeared, It attacked my left arms, when it did, Ithought it really slash me, but it was just a game. I then punch it twice and kicked it into the air and use Juk Rom, blowing it out of the sky. I continued onto the next room which had nothing. So I continued further.

Kishirou

Post by Kishirou » Fri Apr 18, 2003 1:47 am

As Kasaru went into the next room, there was a flash and then Kasaru fell down leaning against a wall sitting. Hitting the wall hard when he feel, cracked it a little. As Kasaru lean, something aappeared then vanished again. Kasaru just sit there not knowing what has happened.

Kishirou

Post by Kishirou » Fri Apr 18, 2003 1:50 am

As Kasaru regain consousness, he didn't know what that flash was, he still remeber stuff. But why was there a flash. Kasaru wondered if it was a glitched. He continued onward to the next floor. When he got there he walk into the next room that had 2 ways. I went to the right founding myself fighting a disco knife again. But there was only 1 I just use my Rue Rom twice destroying it from a far range. Before he left he destroyed some crates and jars. Then he left. He then went into the next door, that hd the Gott Statue, in it. He walked toward it and seeing what he received for coming this far.

END......
Last edited by Kishirou on Fri Apr 18, 2003 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.