If you arn't part of the main story and just want to role play randomly about .hack

Moderator: Nighthand

Kishirou

Kasaru wonders again

Post by Kishirou » Thu Apr 17, 2003 9:22 pm

As I login onto the world, I appeared in front of the chaos gate. I didn't feel like choosing my own keyword, so I chose random. Then a level 2 water field appeared. So I decided to go. As I teleported there, a magic portal was opening I tried to be cautous, but all that appeared was a yellow treasure box. I opened it to see what's inside. Later I found another that had 2 disco knife coming at me. I ran back trying to only lure one to fight me, I quickly then turn around and attack the one that closer then I launch a Gan Zot, destroying it. The next one tried to attack but I dodge while moving back. Then I strike it with my Wand but he manage to get out of the way. I quickly jump into the air and launch Juk Rom at it, then when I went back down I slam it hard with my Cypress Wand destroying it. "Heh, might be a good work out after all." I then wanders around some more on the field.

Kishirou

Post by Kishirou » Thu Apr 17, 2003 9:31 pm

As I found another magic portal, I engage it, but I didn't relies that there was another one behind it close by and I accidently trigger both of them to open. "Dam....!" As I ran the opposite way, I tried to can some range, there was 3 golblins, 2 disco knife, and 1 swordsmanoid. I try to force the goblins into one group so I can take it, but I only manage to get 2 of them. I then use Gan Zot twice on it. Then I kept running. The others kept runing for me. All of a sudden I ran into another magic portal. 2 Goblins came out of it. "Err...dam it. Oh well. This will be a challenge I've been waiting for at this level." I turn around and charge for the swordsmanoid.

yugi_757

Post by yugi_757 » Thu Apr 17, 2003 9:34 pm

"the chaos gate always seem the same to me" yugi said; i turn around to find a water field so i step in and was teleported when i arrived i notice a character in front of yellow tresure box then i saw 2 disco knife charging at him. i just stood and watch as he started running back the opposite way then turn strike on of the disco knife with Gan Zot and thens finishs the other by jumping up and using juk rum

i followed as he wanders around and yet gets into another fight i watch then finally steped in

"juk rum" yugi said causing the swordsmanoid to fly towards Karasu and landed in front of him still alive though
Last edited by yugi_757 on Thu Apr 17, 2003 9:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kishirou

Post by Kishirou » Thu Apr 17, 2003 9:35 pm

As I ran for it, "Ahhh!!!!" I quickly slide kick it to fall down, then I started beating the crap out of it and hit it with my wand. I finish it off with a punch in the fast before I use Rue Rom on it to kill it. Then 2 goblins out of no way jump and got back hard, but not as hard. I then ran making it line up and easy to destory in 2 hits, First I use Rue Rom on them both together, then I ran for one hitting it in the air and knocking it back then I slash the one that was still standing the kick it in the face, before I use the Gan Zot. I then relies I ran out of SP. So I quickly use a mage's soul. Then I went for the one that was still flying into the air and destroyed it With 5 physical hits and kicks.

Kishirou

Post by Kishirou » Thu Apr 17, 2003 9:39 pm

As I went for the last monsters, I soon relize someone was there, "Huh,, err... I don't need your help!" There was only a goblin and a single disco knife left. I quickly use repth to heal my unjury,"REPTH!" As I then try to do the same line them up then I went ahead and charge for them. I smack both of them into the air, then I use Gan Zot twice to pentrate there defence detroying them. Knowing that al of the portals was open he headed for the dungeon, with his back turn say, "Huff, huff, err, there no need for the likes of you."

yugi_757

Post by yugi_757 » Thu Apr 17, 2003 9:42 pm

"if you did not need my help then you wont be able to handel the dungeon yourself; if you used Repth just for these injurys then think about the injurys you will get in the dungeon" said yugi with a grin

"try not to be foolish; if you think you can go in yourself go ahead and i will log out its your choice"

Kishirou

Post by Kishirou » Thu Apr 17, 2003 9:51 pm

As I smirked at him,"heh, heh, heh......There is no problem since I'm level 2 and this is a level 2 field. I had no problems before, so I ain't worried, hmph." I continued onto the dungeon. Seeing as I went inside, I had a loud ring in my head. "Ahh....!!" I feel down onto the ground hard. "Arrgh, what the...."
As I tried to get up, it seems as if something was there, then it vanished. "Ahh, what the hell was that, err." As I went further into the dungeon, it was a narror path. I didn't need to go places much. Next when I into the room, it had a normal treasure box, which I opened. There was also crates and boxes. I destroyed them all. Then I went on.
Last edited by Kishirou on Thu Apr 17, 2003 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

yugi_757

Post by yugi_757 » Thu Apr 17, 2003 9:57 pm

Karasu walks off going into the dungeon

<talking to myself> "hey he's not going to take all the credit" yugi said

so i followed watching his every move he makes turning left then right seeing him fight monsters, though i might have thought wrong about him not<tap>"woops" yugi whispered as he kicked as rock "ha..wwhaat was that <karasu talking to himself> maybe its the person i meet outside" Karasu turns arounds and uses
Rue Rom and built a wall of water to keep from any one to follow.

"that jerk" yugi said "juk rom" i used to blow down the water wall "darn he's gone, well i might just continue on now" yugi said as he looked back...then taking a deep breath.
Last edited by yugi_757 on Fri Apr 18, 2003 8:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kishirou

Post by Kishirou » Thu Apr 17, 2003 11:07 pm

OOC: As I said plz don't control my character.
"Arrgh, annoying to have someone follow me, might as well quit, heh" As I continued on, I went into a next room that let into another room, but before I went, I destory the way I came, by unleashing my Gan Zot making the rock cave in so anyone would not intered, as smoke started to rise, I face the way I came, with my head down waiting.

yugi_757

Post by yugi_757 » Thu Apr 17, 2003 11:20 pm

"what the :!: " yugi said "the tunnel is blocked"

"well i do see that he is smater than what i thought; but now smart enough, Gan Don" yugi used (raisies a ball of rocks and throws it on the enemy)

yugi used Gan Don and moved the rock and puts them aside

"now to continue 8) well i guess not;so you think you can block me :?: " yugi asked

Kishirou

Post by Kishirou » Thu Apr 17, 2003 11:33 pm

As yugi_757 came threw the door, smoke disappeared, but he met up with Kasaru standing in front of him. Head down then said something, "...I must not let you continue you on further." Kasaru stared at yugi_757, then I pointed my Cypress Wand at him. They both stand staring at each other.

yugi_757

Post by yugi_757 » Thu Apr 17, 2003 11:39 pm

"so it's a fight you; then it's a fight you'll get" yugi said as he pulled out his Nautilus Wand(3x stronger)

"yes i see that your wand is water based; ha..ha..ha..water might be powerful but it will never reach me with my wood/earth based wand 8) you an throw all the water you want on me but i can use juk rom(wind to protect me or tornado attack); so give it your best shot 8)
Last edited by yugi_757 on Thu Apr 17, 2003 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kayin
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Kayin » Thu Apr 17, 2003 11:44 pm

(ooc There is no wind magic, Juk is wood magic)
Level :24
Equip: Absorbtion, Raccoon Earcap, Wyrm Scale, Miner's Gloves, Mountain Boots
Skills: Groundbreaker, Dek Corv, Life Drain, La Repth, Rue Kruz, Gan Don, Ap Corv

"Give me one.... Wait! Screw one, Give me twenty good reasons!"

Myk
Axe Master

Post by Myk » Thu Apr 17, 2003 11:46 pm

Xyrjo warps in
There is no fighting like this amongst players.
If it continues I shall close both of your connections.
Skills: Axel Pain / Vak Kruz / Ap Ganz
Items: 1 sprite ocarnia / 10 fortune wire / 1 antidote / 700gp
Equipment: Battle Axe / Leather Armor / Head Gear / Rusted Hands / Used Greaves

yugi_757

Post by yugi_757 » Thu Apr 17, 2003 11:50 pm

yugi_757 and kasaru disarmed themselves.

"i would have won that match anyways; so we can only attack monsters but not the people? weird lol" yugi said

"well what should we do now? we could finish the dungeon since where all here right?" yugi said

"never mind" yugi said as he took 2 steps back then logged out
Last edited by yugi_757 on Fri Apr 18, 2003 8:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.