If you arn't part of the main story and just want to role play randomly about .hack

Moderator: Nighthand

Shadowfyre

Post by Shadowfyre » Fri Apr 18, 2003 8:19 am

"Thanx Xero"

*stretches his back and then charges forth to the last snip snap and Menacingly pierces it with his adventurer like about 20 times in its throat, until it bled to death*

"Sure thing, they do pack a REALLY big punch. I need to heal"

*Drinks a health drink as his health goes back to max once again*

Aoshi

Post by Aoshi » Fri Apr 18, 2003 8:22 am

i ran chasing after shadowfyre looking at me with a smirk on his face while i said, "is there anyway i could join?"

Shadowfyre

Post by Shadowfyre » Fri Apr 18, 2003 8:25 am

"Aren't you the person who called me stupid last time? Why sure you can join in."

*smiles and shakes hands and looks around for Xero, but I guess he gated out without saying bye*

Aoshi

Post by Aoshi » Fri Apr 18, 2003 8:28 am

ooc:i didnt call you stupid but thanks anyways

Shadowfyre

Post by Shadowfyre » Fri Apr 18, 2003 8:29 am

(occ)-Well anyways, you're welcome. :P

Aoshi

Post by Aoshi » Fri Apr 18, 2003 8:30 am

i stood waiting for shadowfyre to decide where he wants to go and i sat down putting my right elbow on my knee and my hand right under my chin and dazed off waiting for replies from shadowfyre
Last edited by Aoshi on Fri Apr 18, 2003 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Shadowfyre

Post by Shadowfyre » Fri Apr 18, 2003 8:32 am

*looks around as there is only 1 more gate left to take care of on the field*

"Well lets go dude!"

*runs towards the gate as Aoshi follows him. Suddenly 3 Mad grasses appeared*

"What?! This is such a piece of cake. Care to take care of them?"

Shadowfyre

Post by Shadowfyre » Fri Apr 18, 2003 8:34 am

*Insanely unsheathes his adventurer and rips open the mad grass and slashes it back and forth like a maniac and then laughs as it dissolves in the ground*

Aoshi

Post by Aoshi » Fri Apr 18, 2003 8:35 am

i shook my head and said" arent you giving the easy ones to me" and i went dashed toward them slashing my sword at every angle at mas grasses and i turned back at shadowfyre and nodded.

Shadowfyre

Post by Shadowfyre » Fri Apr 18, 2003 8:36 am

"Hey don't worry, you'll get to fight more higher level monsters in the dungeon soon."

*runs forward to the dungeon entrance waiting for Aoshi*

Aoshi

Post by Aoshi » Fri Apr 18, 2003 8:39 am

*follows shadowfyre and walks ahead into the first room* "noticing theres only 1 portal opened i ask shadowfyre "theres only 3deadly moths and 3 metal goblins want to show me what you got?"

Shadowfyre

Post by Shadowfyre » Fri Apr 18, 2003 8:43 am

"sure thing."

* smirks and licks his lips before he charges after the 3 deadly moths and twirls his blade in a tornado and rips open the guts of the moths that now are dead.*

(occ)-ummm, don't you think Metal goblin is a little TOO tough for a level three area like this? But oh well.

*Casts Death bringer and takes all three metal goblins up in the air for a second and shreds their bodies into vapor, leaving just the blood upon Fyre's cheeks*

"Damn metal goblins, such bloody fools. So how was that."

Xeromessia

Post by Xeromessia » Fri Apr 18, 2003 8:44 am

Xeromessia steps out of the shadows slicing down one of the goblins, he smiles looking at the two but then is hit with a gale wind and thrown into the wall in the back, he groaned some in pain but stood up and started to slice and hack through the air at the menacing creatures hoping to hit one but now his health was 1/4 gone and he only had one health drink left.

Xeromessia

Post by Xeromessia » Fri Apr 18, 2003 8:45 am

Xeromessia smiles some and says, " Well what a welcome back! " he slaps Fyres back some nearly knocking him over

Shadowfyre

Post by Shadowfyre » Fri Apr 18, 2003 8:45 am

"Hey Xero, where did you go? thanx! Oh here!"

*gives a gift to Xero which is a health drink*