If you arn't part of the main story and just want to role play randomly about .hack

Moderator: Nighthand

Shadowfyre

Collapsed Haunted Spiral

Post by Shadowfyre » Fri Apr 18, 2003 1:38 am

*gates into Collapsed Haunted Spiral and finally enters as the whole area looks as if it has been attacked by a deadly creature...how awful*

"Oh my."

*Looks beyond and finds demonictwilight as he runs to him*

"Hey, am I late, did you wait long? Sorry I was just relaxing and dazing off at Mac Anu. So you ready to solve this wierd message?"

*smiles and pats demonictwilight on the back*

demonictwilight

adventure time

Post by demonictwilight » Fri Apr 18, 2003 1:51 am

~he nods and laughs." its ok, hey, ive been kinda of a ass on the BBS because of tired of people not trying to figure out whats going on, they are afriad of being deleted. im sure together we can figure this out.~ he nodded and looked around." ive looked around a bit, there are 3 gates to our left 1 to the right, and north is the dugeon with about 2 more in the way. this is going to be quite a battle so we may have to gate out go back to town save, and requip and come back again. " he stopped and looked down at the ground for a moment. " i think it should take a good hour in half. if not more~

Shadowfyre

Post by Shadowfyre » Fri Apr 18, 2003 1:54 am

Darn...I never knew there would be this much gates, yup I believe we need to gate out and equip ourselves stronger before checking this place out. Thanx though, I'm just to low of a level to take down this area. *laughs and gates out to Mac Anu*

demonictwilight

ok

Post by demonictwilight » Fri Apr 18, 2003 2:17 am

~nodding he gated out as well. he turned to the save point. and then back to the gate, he was broke and had no money. (main plot doesnt' give off much money.) he sat at the steps of the delta servers chaos gate waiting to return back to the area~

Shadowfyre

Post by Shadowfyre » Fri Apr 18, 2003 2:21 am

(OCC)-I'm not at Mac Anu anymore sorry, I went to Bursting Passed Over Aqua Field, I needed to raise my level up. I'm still there. Sorry I left without you, I'm in the 2nd level of the dungeon if you want to see me. Later dude.

Shadowfyre

Post by Shadowfyre » Fri Apr 18, 2003 7:47 am

*enters back to collapsed haunted spiral, which is infected by some virus or something. looks around and carefully examines 3 gates to our left 1 to the right, and north is the dugeon with about 2 more in the way. But waits for Xeromessia*
Last edited by Shadowfyre on Fri Apr 18, 2003 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Xeromessia

Post by Xeromessia » Fri Apr 18, 2003 7:47 am

The rings slowly leave his body as he is transported to this new area, he slowly looks around for Shadow wondering where he could have gone off too, " Hey Fyre where are you!? " he yells out into the feild wondering if Fyre will ever come...[/i]

Shadowfyre

Post by Shadowfyre » Fri Apr 18, 2003 7:49 am

*taps Xeromessia's shoulder as he turns around looking at him*

"I'm right behind you. Hehe. So we're like surrounded by gates. We're gonna have some darn time battling."
Last edited by Shadowfyre on Fri Apr 18, 2003 7:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

Xeromessia

Post by Xeromessia » Fri Apr 18, 2003 7:52 am

Jumps a bit looking at him, " Jesus man you gave me a heart attack! Hmm your right though gates every where...But hey this should be a good place for leveling I do say so myself!. " He says with a rather large grin on his face holding his sword infront of him. He looks at Fyre then charges forward at the nearest gate....

Shadowfyre

Post by Shadowfyre » Fri Apr 18, 2003 7:54 am

*smirks and nods as he follows Xeromessia and the first gate dissolves forming 2 Deadly moths and 1 goblin.*

"Peace of cake!"

*Takes his adventurer and rips open the flesh of the goblin and slashes harder and harder until it fell down dead, with no damage done to shadowfyre. Alright we take each of these deadly moths*

Xeromessia

Post by Xeromessia » Fri Apr 18, 2003 7:59 am

He nods some flinging himself at the closest moth but gets knocked back, he looks up at the moth a bit scared as it hits him again but as it does Xero flings his sword up into its thorax ripping it to peices, he smiles some as he puts his sword back in its sheath and watches Fyre do his round with the Deadly Moth. " Go Fyre!"

Shadowfyre

Post by Shadowfyre » Fri Apr 18, 2003 8:02 am

*nods and smirks*

"Eat Steel Dead Moth!"

*Twirls his adventurer around in a tornado-like move and nearly shreads the moths body, but the intense twirl left shadowfyre falling back. the moth spits out venom at fyre, but he rolls to his left missing the venomous liquid and finished off the moth by stabbing it in the head with his steel adventurer, pulling it out and sliding it back into his sheath.*

"Easy like pie dude."

Xeromessia

Post by Xeromessia » Fri Apr 18, 2003 8:04 am

"Sure was man...So what next the dungeon should be over there some where but I think we should take out the other portals...There should only be about 3-4 more of them right?"He said grinning slightly at the thought of being able to kill some more of those creatures and get a lil more experiance...

Shadowfyre

Post by Shadowfyre » Fri Apr 18, 2003 8:10 am

"Maybe we should take down of those wimpy monsters first and gain more EXP"

*runs towards his left and two gates dissolve as 3 Magical Goblins appear and 2 Snip Snaps form*

"Its shreading time! C'mon Xero!"

*Runs to the magical goblin and attacks it in one slash, leaving it dead. Slashes the other magical goblin with style and continues with the next goblin, but the next goblin casts Green Gale and throws fyre back*

"Darn, my darn back."

*gets up quickly ignoring the pain, relaizing this game feels so real*

Xeromessia

Post by Xeromessia » Fri Apr 18, 2003 8:15 am

Xero had to run quick to help out he slashed out at one of the snip snaps but was hit in the gut and fell down to the ground clentching his gutt but he recovers and slices out at it slicing off its head letting it fall down to the ground lifeless. He looked at the last remaining goblin as he was hit by the gale wind he flew back a bit his shoulder aching from pain but he got over it and sliced out at the goblins head slicing half of it clean off. "Watch out man they pack a real punch."