If you arn't part of the main story and just want to role play randomly about .hack

Moderator: Nighthand

yugi_757

Post by yugi_757 » Fri Apr 18, 2003 10:46 pm

the group continues to look for the dungeon

"are you sure you can handel mitsune?; you just did pretty good with that last pre-battle of what its like in the dungeon" yugi said

*She giggles gently* i'll be just fine ^^ as long if i'm with someone or in a group and plus..What the *mitsune shouted out* as 2 Swordmanoid and deadly moth appeared.

yugi took out his earth wand and castes Juk Rom at the enemy charging at them and sent them flying

eveyone pulled out their weapons; the deadly moth went towards vash, and the other 2 towards yugi and mitsune. yugi and mitsune tag-teamed the Swordmanoids that came towards them with Crack Beat and Gan Don.

ooc: now someones turn to post sorry to say but this is getting boring
Last edited by yugi_757 on Fri Apr 18, 2003 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vash

Post by Vash » Fri Apr 18, 2003 11:02 pm

It was Vash's turn. He charged the Swordmanoid, bringing his Brave Sword down over his head. The Swordmanoid side-stepped it, and hit Vash on the back with the dull edge of its sword. Vash quickly recovered, but the monster was swing its sword again. Vash turned his balde horizontal and blocked the attack. He pushed it away and swung his sword low, slashing the Swordmanoid's legs. It recoiled in pain, but soon recovered, even charging at Vash. Vash ducked, dodging the sword's blow. Swordmanoid swung again, and Vash was forced to lose his balance as he side-stepped the sword. He got back up on his feet and charged the Swordmanoid the final time. Vash held his sword horizontal, above his shoulders, and pointed at the monster. He charged, and he was too quick for the Swordmanoid to deflect. A crunching noise could be heard as the blade pierced the things sternum. It fell, and Vash kicked the body off his sword. He was tired, and needed to use one of his Health Drinks.

Mitsune

Post by Mitsune » Fri Apr 18, 2003 11:04 pm

((ooc Sorry bad day))

Vash

Post by Vash » Fri Apr 18, 2003 11:07 pm

(OOC: Yugi you edited your post while i was typing mine. please try not to do that :roll: what do you mean, mitsune?)

mortal_mad_man

Post by mortal_mad_man » Sat Apr 19, 2003 12:52 pm

ooc:did you forget i'm with y'all?

"hyaaaaaaaaaaaa" mortal rushing in to the deadly moth in front of him clashing his sowrd at it.....................the deadly moth bloked the hit then contered it ..................... but mortal side steped its attack and slashed it in th back three times "hayabusa" sinding it to the ground....................where it belongs..............................."hmph"

ooc:turn...........next lol :roll:
ooc:by the way did any body tell a mod about our last adveture ..............i did............ no reply :?:

yugi_757

Post by yugi_757 » Sat Apr 19, 2003 5:08 pm

ooc: ????

"is everybody ok" yugi asked

"yeah i'm fine" Vash said "talk about a surprise attack ^^" Mitsune said "you alway has to be on guard" said mortal_mad_man

the group continues on towards the dungeon "i want to get stronger and more powerful" mitsune said, "we all want to become stronger and powerful" said Vash. a mad grass appeared right next to a tree about 15ft away. "Gan Don" yug used smashing the madgrass and the tree; "what did you do that for" mortal_mad_man asked. "i was just taking care of a madgrass" yugi responded "well i didn't see it ^^ but you did kill tree" said mitsune.

as the team continued Vash saw the entrence to the dungeon "the entrence is over there"

"but look, 2 portals are blockiong the entrence" mitsune said as she pointed them out.

"looks like the only way in is to activate them" yugi said "we can handel this half-pint" Vash said as he laugh a bit

:!: "I TOLD YOU DONT CALL ME SHORT" :!: yugi demanded then turns then started walking towards the dungeon entrence; "I can handel the portals myself" yugi said as he approaches the portals, and at the same time 2 madgrass appeared be the group.

"hey look out" mortal_mad_man said as he quickly ran behind one of them and hit it until it feel to the ground and finish it off with a sword technique called, "Hayabusa".

Vash blocked the attack from the other madgrass with his brave sword and then jumped back then used Crack beat to finish it. " yeah got one" said Vash with a grin.

yugi_757 not destracted from the fight just stared at the portals.

"hey look" mitsune said "look at what...hey that kid is crazy" mortal_mad_man said as yugi activated the 2 portals at once. "quickly lets go help him" Vash said

"Hey wait for me" said Mitsune

3 Swordmanoid and 3 deadly moth appeared in front of yugi as the portals dissapeared. "Juk Rom" yugi used throwing the monsters back then he used Gan Don and smashes one of the Swordmanoid. then started running at the deadly moth and stabs his wand into the heart of it. "thats 2 down; 4 to go" yugi said

Vash

Post by Vash » Sat Apr 19, 2003 5:58 pm

He's crazy! Says Vash. He ran in to help yugi. As he fought, he said: Hey I may be tall in the game, but in RL I'm 5'2"! Pretty short for a thirteen year old :roll:. Vash attacked the Deadly Moth, slicing its wing. Yugi finished it off with Juk Rom. To the left Mitsune and Mortal were battling a Swordmanoid. Together they killed it. Two left, yelled Mortal. Mitsune and Vash charge the last Swordmanoid, while Yugi and Mortal attacked the Deadly Moth....

(OOC: Maybe it wasn't good enough. Posts weren't good enough...? I don't know. We should still at least get a reply...)

mortal_mad_man

Post by mortal_mad_man » Sat Apr 19, 2003 6:45 pm

"yugi now" said mortal while runing at the remaning Deadly Moth..............."gan don" yugi casted........................then mortal finshed it off with a jumping over head slash slicing it in half......................."die"

mortal_mad_man

Post by mortal_mad_man » Sat Apr 19, 2003 6:45 pm

"yugi now" said mortal while runing at the remaning Deadly Moth..............."gan don" yugi casted........................then mortal finshed it off with a jumping over head slash slicing it in half......................."die"

mortal_mad_man

Post by mortal_mad_man » Sat Apr 19, 2003 6:54 pm

"yugi now" said mortal while runing at the remaning Deadly Moth..............."gan don" yugi casted........................then mortal finshed it off with a jumping over head slash slicing it in half......................."die"but mortal did not realize he was poisned untel it was to late "argh" ...........he sat down to rest and asked for "first aid!" hoping for some one to cure his poison

Mitsune

Post by Mitsune » Sat Apr 19, 2003 11:46 pm

*She heads over to Mortal_Man and smiles gently*~*Her voice is soft and gentle* "Here, ya go" *She smiles handing him a potion* "I hope this this will help you." *She gives him her last potion, and walks away, seeing if the others are ok*

yugi_757

Post by yugi_757 » Sun Apr 20, 2003 3:00 am

"are you ok^^" mitsune asked yugi "yeah i'm fine" yugi replied

"so i see that you had a few trouble to take care of before you came to help" yugi said

"are you mad!" mortal_mad_man said you could of got yourself killed.

"no; just bored" yugi replied "common lets go into the dungeon" Vash said