If you arn't part of the main story and just want to role play randomly about .hack

Moderator: Nighthand

Rayo
Exalted Player

The Search for the Second Dragon, Dungeon #1 (invites only)

Post by Rayo » Sat Apr 19, 2003 1:17 am

ooc:please only join if you are pm'ed to join, we have been thinking of this one for a while and have a plot sort of in mind. It would not make since for someone to randomly show up and join the party.

Rayo walks around in front of the pawn shop in Mac Anu. He was still waiting to sell some extra equipment so he had flashmailed some people earlier about meeting here instead of the portal. The sun was shining, the river sparkling, Mac Anu always looked peaceful and calm.

"Hm...wonder when Zavier is going to show up. Well, there were two certain people he was going to flashmail before coming. Wanderer should be arriving shortly. This next dungeonw will be tricky. Still...the power zavier has explained does sound interesting. The Wood Dragon was impressive, i would really like to see another dragon like that..." as Rayo thinks of their plans he notices a friend walking towards him...

ooc:private adventure
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

Wanderer
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Wanderer » Sat Apr 19, 2003 1:20 am

-Wanderer soon after logs in and walks down from the Chaos Gate and looks around, he walks down the bridge and to the item shop he notices Rayo, and walks over to him-

"Hey Rayo" Wanderer said, and sent him a party invite,"So who else is coming?" He dragged his staff over to Rayo and smiled.

"Hey there Wanderer" Rayo said he looked up from the item shop and up at Wanderer, they had once gone on an adventure and made a good team, so now it would be nice to show him the larger ropes of adventuring. Wanderer looked around and sat down on a nearby bench enjoying the scenery.
Level15 Wavemaster
GP: 2100
Abilites|Rai Rom|GiRai Rom|Gan Rom|Gan Zot|Rue Kruz|Juk Rom
Equipped|Jesters' Wand|Hiking Gear|Steel Cap|Ceramic Anklet|Fossil Bracer
Items|Yellow Candy|Almighty Wand|Mages Soulx3|Speed Charmx2|Raging Earthx5
Rare Items: Jesters’ Wand|BL Yokohama|Gaia Gloves|Time Bracer|Time Headband|Spiral Edge

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Sat Apr 19, 2003 1:27 am

Rayo looks up from his thought and sees Wanderer.

"Oh, Zavier is coming of course. I am not sure who else is actually coming yet. I know who else what asked to come but no one else has yet to respond. I heard you and Kagome had an interesting adventure. Did anything interesting happen? Hm...what wand are you using right now? I am using a water wand but I have an earth wand that I don't use that much."

ooc:lol, at all
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic

Wanderer
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Wanderer » Sat Apr 19, 2003 1:30 am

I'm just using my Cypress Wand. I need to gain more levels before I can use something different, yeah And Kagome and I are suppose to meet in a couple of days. We found this one guy with a strang sword that could just suck people up in it, its kind of weird so far we've had no leads as to where he is.-Wanderer said and laid his staff on his lap-
Level15 Wavemaster
Rare Items: Jesters’ Wand|BL Yokohama|Gaia Gloves|Time Bracer|Time Headband|Spiral Edge

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Sat Apr 19, 2003 1:36 am

Rayo looks worried, "a lv.1 wand may not be up to this coming dungeon. This is a powerful dungeon with a powerful dragon inside. You can have my earth wand for 600gp if you want. At lv.2 you could use it."

Rayo starts to polish his water wand to keep it shiny. Wanderer thinks about the offer and then responds.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP

Wanderer
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Wanderer » Sat Apr 19, 2003 1:38 am

Really? Ok! Sure 600 Gp's Fine with me! I can supply myself with lots of scrolls and Health Drinks you know. And a Dragon you say? Wow.. sounds cool, hopefully after this I'll be even stronger!

OOC: How do I buy it from you?
And Dont worry I'll type longer posts once we head out.
Level15 Wavemaster

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Sat Apr 19, 2003 1:41 am

ooc:just switch the merchanise, it is like a trade, the first wand that can be brought is the electric wand at 1400gp so I thought you might wan tone. Now I can get the amor I needed. Just add the wand to your signature and deduct the money, I am going to get the armor right now
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Sat Apr 19, 2003 4:41 am

ooc:we won't enter the dungeon until you post Zavier,we will just be in the field

Rayo walks back up to Wanderer as he was checking over his new wand.

"I managed to get a few more items. A silver bracer, 9 more fortune wines, and a speed charm. I am now broke but they could come in handy. Plus, I finally have an electric spell. I ran into Zavier. He will catch up with us. He said to go to bursting dragon summit. I have personally never heard of that area before but it sounds interesting. Ready to go?"

The two wavemasters head off to the portal. They are encircled by golden rings and appear in the feild of bursting dragon summit.

"This place seems a bit desolate..." notes Rayo.

The mountain was deserted of any other players and for that matter, any form of monster. They were in a small valley on the mountain thta was extremely small. as they wandered about they stopped when they heard a noise from behind.

"A Hell Doberman," Wanderer asks. "In the field. This must be a lv.6 feild then!"

"Don't worry. I have fought tons of dobermans (more than I would have liked and never easy) and they are always defeated (eventually) in the end."

"Why don't you try out your earth wand?"

"Sure."

Wanderer uses Gan Don and the spell hits the doberman head on. The doberman was not halted by one attack though. IT lunged forward only to get blown back by a well placed Rai Rom.

ooc:I apologize in advance for the terrible pun

"Shocking results, I feel much stronger than I used to be," says Rayo as he begins to cast another Rai Rom.

The second Rai Rom came up about the doberman. The electric bolt rings encircled it and electricuted the doberman and it yelped in pain. the doberman charged the slammed Rayo into the ground. Wanderer distracted the doberman with a whack of his wand, giving Rayo time to perform another Rai Rom and knock the doberman off him and several meters away.

"Thanks, those things sure are persistant. Expect to see a lot of them. They always seem to come in twos. There may be another one lurking around here somewhere."

Rayo uses Repth on himself and they prepare for the dobermans next attack.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP

Wanderer
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Wanderer » Sat Apr 19, 2003 5:19 am

-Wanderer changed his griphold on his new Earth Wand got back to back with Rayo, they then began to move a few more steps to the right and then in all different directions being keen in sight and cautious of the next Dobermen, Wanderer noticed a sound where the first dobermen had died, and headed over there motioning to Rayo to follow-

"Right" Rayo whispered, and walked over to Wanderer they crouched behind a rock and pointed their staffs at the Dobermen, with his mouth Rayo mouthed the words 1...2...3.," Rai Rom!"

"Gan Don!" Wanderer shouted, they both casted their spells at the same time a split second in impare judgement, and smothered the dobermen in elements. They watched to see the Dobermens Reaction, Wanderer quickly lurched up, followed by Rayo in surpise. Wanderer smacked the wary Dobermen with his staff while Rayo used another Rai Rom.

"Where do you think the dungeon is?" Wanderer said, he wipped his Earth Staff with a part of his cloaks and looked out into the mountain rage, this whole searching for a dragon thing was new to him but he would never turn down an adventure.

"Somewhere on the opposite side I suppose" Rayo said, he too began to clean the point of his staff, "This mountain range isn't that large, and there doesnt seem to be a lot of monsters or users."

"Those keywords were very different" Wanderer said, heading down a narrow path. Rayo followed nodding his head in agreement, Wanderer let Rayo get in front he figured he had a better Idea of where to go. They continued on down the path but they found that the Mountatin Range was quite longer then they had thought and continued on down finding themselves a bit lost.

"Well if we continued on this way.." Rayo said, half-speaking himself, he then turned the other way muttering.

"Hmmm, Well we should just stay in the field for now, it'll be easier for your friend to find us" Wanderer said and stabbed his staff in the ground, he leaned against it.
Level15 Wavemaster

Zavier_D
Awakened Player

Post by Zavier_D » Sat Apr 19, 2003 6:18 am

Rayo began looking around at the sky and the ground, and began to look slightly impatient. "Where is he? You know, he is constantly late...Well, i guess that's not fair. But, he wanted to find these symbols of power, and without him being here, we have no reason to do this." He looks at Wanderer, the warrior he asked to join them. "Well, with a level 10 blademaster and two Wavemasters, we should be able to do fairly well here." Suddenly, a golden spiral appears. Rayo hears a familiar unsheathing of a sword, and smiles without turning around. "Well, I would just say you love fashionable entrances. You're late."

Zavier walks up to Rayo and faces him. The two look at each other with very serious looks in their eyes. After a few seconds, however, they burst into laughter and clap eachother on the shoulders. "Hey, Rayo, sorry I'm late. I had a lot of stuff to do in the real world. But, I am ready. I know this Bronze Dragon will be harder to get, but I am 4 levels higher, and I do have the best wave master at my side...Oops, sorry Wanderer!"

Wanderer looks at the two happy teammates. "No, it's fine Zavier. Rayo is an excellent fighter and support character. But, now to the business at hand. Zavier, show us exactly how much power you have. There is a Hell Doberman over there. Last time, you were level 6, equal to it. Now, you are considerably stronger. So, show us your skill!"

"Hey, it's fine with me." Zavier runs towards the Doberman and quickly enters the battle mode. The two wave masters watch him, seeing exactly how well he will do. "I wonder how much stronger he really is..." Rayo wonders as he sees the two fighters come within range of one another.

Zavier sees the Doberman, and as he easily sidsteps an early attack, he slices the Doberman twice. The Doberman screams out in pain, and as it pounces at Zavier, he responds by doing a Revolver. The Doberman is gone, and the team get experience. Zavier sheaths his sword and looks at the two stunned Wave Masters. "So, how was that?"

The two Wave Masters approach Zavier, disbelief mirrored in their eyes. "Man, that was amazing. You have increased in power tremendously since our battle at that crazy dungeon. But, we have more pressing matters. We need to find the entrance to the Dungeon. This field isn't too big, so it should be pretty easy to find. Just follow your map."

The three warriors move in a group, edging closer and closer to the dungeon indicator. When they reach the spot, however, they only see grass. "Hmm.........now this is pretty peculiar. I'm sure that the dungeon is right here.....but how do we open it?" Wanderer asks as he looks around to make sure they hadn't missed it. Rayo looks down at the ground closely. "No......just as I thought. This isn't real grass!" He pulls at the grass and it easily gives way, revealing a huge metal door. Zavier looks at the door, his eyes slightly glinting with excitement. "Well, you guys, we have found the entrance. So, let's get this show on the road!"
Level:33
SP: 170
Skills:Rue Crack/Rue Revolver/Ap Ganz/ Rip Synk
Equipment: Heavenly Sword/ Grand Armor/ Forester Helm/ Rusted Hands/ Flare Guard/Thunder Cloak
Items:1 Sprite Ocarnia/3 Healing Drinks/Komura/Head Gear/5 Ressurect/2 Knight's Bane/1 Vak Rom/1 Rue Rom
Dragons: Wood, Bronze, Iron, Water

http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/DIVER ... c=6055&hl=

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Sat Apr 19, 2003 12:35 pm

ooc:I guess we will have to find stronger monsters than mummys and dobermans I guess, hehe

The trio of players are happy to have found the entrance so quickly. Wanderer was about to enter but Rayo and Zavier stop him.

"we may seem paranoid but the last dungeon we were in had alot of tricks and traps. We just are inspecting the door, to see if it will lock or something after we go in," explained Rayo.

"Oh, okay," replied Wanderer.

After they feel it is safe to enter, Zavier opens the metal door. They step in cautiously an dlook and around. This room is a steaming lava pit with one solid path of a rock floor elevated above the lava, wide enough for all of the players to cross all parts at once. Suddenly, the first monster in the dungeon comes up to them. The monster is a lv.9 Scorpion Tank.

"Okay, pepper it with one round of magic each, no gan magic or we might destroy the floor. I will rush in and take it after that," planned Zavier.

The two wavemasters agreed and performed simultaneous spells. Wanderer used Juk Rom and Rayo performed Rai Rom. The Scorpion tank shuddered slightly but was not seriously damaged. Zavier charged forward and used revolver, getting in lots of hits and finishing it with a final descending slash. The Tank tried to hit Zavier with its tail. Zavier went back a few steps and avoided the head blow. His counterattack move sliced off a little piece of the Scorpion.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP

Wanderer
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Wanderer » Sat Apr 19, 2003 6:00 pm

-Rayo used anothe Rai Rom on the Scorpion Tank and followed by Zaiver who ran up and upppercutted the scorpion, Wanderer stood around uneasily and managed to smack the scorpion to get its attention, when Zaiver ran up again and slashed at it killing.-

"Maybe next time I'll be able to help a little more eh?" -Wanderer said and continued dowen the rocky path, uneasily they entered a room which was of average size and there were two paths.-

-One path Was Guarded by a watchful Dobermen, and the other was free, Zavier approached the guarded one and Wanderer took a step up also, "I can attack now.."-Zavier stood to the side, and Wanderer used Gan Dom on the Dobermen, striking it, and getting its attention.

"Rai Rom!" -Rayo shouted and struck the dobermen with a pulse of lighting, Zavier waited for the dobermen to get closer and it did, it lurched at Wanderer and wanderer took a few steps back-Then out from his position Zavier ran up and slashed at the Dobermens Head, slamming it into a wall, It had died-

-The Trio continued down into the room which was quite small, it only had a few vases, Rayo and Zavier left the room with out breaking open a single one-

"But there could be stuff inside! We could use it--"-Wanderer interjected as they headed towars the second room-

"Rayos told you before these type of dungeons are ones that dont want to be entered or opened and are rigged with booby traps, if we do what they want us to do we'll be stuck right in the middle of them" Zavier said entering the second room.

-This room was much longer then the first, it was in a form of a long hall with gargoyle head statues all along the sides, lava was pouring from their mouths and into tiny pools beneath them-

"Who would decorate such a desolate place?" Rayo said, examining the Gargoyles, he kept eyeing signficants parts of the dirt on the ground, and continued to examin the room.

"Most likley this place wasn't desolate that dragon was either too strong, scary, or big for the users to kill so they just left it.." Zavier said ahead of the group he continued down the path and was suddenly approached by Swords of Chaos and a Mushroom King, he gripped his sword-

"Psst! Rayo we got some company" Wanderer said, Rayo looked from the dirt and stood up getting to the side of Zavier, Wanderer stood back and aimed his staff at the Swords of Chaos, and readied himself.
Level15 Wavemaster

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Sun Apr 20, 2003 1:14 am

The Sword of Chaos continued to advance while the Mushroom King stopped at the doorway. The door closed shut behind it and it rested there, like it was protecting it.

"That Mushroom King is making it impossible to just avoid them. We can focus on just the Sword of Chaos first," suggested Rayo.

"Fine, Wanderer, is your sp running low yet, what about you, Rayo?" Zavier. "You both have been casting tons of spells."

"I am fine Zavier, I can cast a few more spells before I run empty," assures Rayo.

"Well, I could perform two more attacks. I will be fine also though."

"Good, you two use a dual spell combo and I will go in and finish it off," Zavier smiled and readied himself for a dash.

"His posture is really good, he is ready to move in any direction at any moment, he has a lot of focus," Wanderer thought as his mind wandered.

"Wanderer, ready...now!" Rayo.

Rayo goes through the motions of casting his spell and so does Wanderer. Wanderer uses Juk Rom as Rayo speaks Rai Rom. Zavier begins to run to the Sword of Chaos turns to the wavemasters and ignores Zavier. Zavier reaches the beast a mere moment after the two spells hit it. He slashes across, slices diagonally, leaps into the air and turns upside down, landing on the beast with his blade facing its head. The Sword of Chaos was skewered and the two fell down. Zavier got up and pulled his blade loose from the corpse and eyed the Mushroom King which had yet to make any kind of action or move.

"Okay you two, same strategy for the next one," orders the leader.

"Right," agree Rayo and Wanderer.

"Ready...now!" shouts Rayo.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP

Wanderer
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Wanderer » Sun Apr 20, 2003 3:28 am

-Wanderer and Rayo both stepped up and casted their spells repeatedly, they then took a step back as Zavier ran up and did an uppercutting slash up agains the Mushroom King, The Mushroom King completey fell off balance, and Zavier did another side slash finishing it off-

"Yeah!"-Wanderer said excitedly stabbing his staff into the ground, Zavier and Rayo both also smiled and continued down into the next room, in this room there was a fork. One Middle Passage. One Right Passage, and One to the left, they all looked at each other-

"We don't split up" Zavier said, and went up ahead approaching the middle path, "We'll check every one of them" He continued and stepped inside the middle on, hurridly followed by Wanderer and Rayo.

-In this room there was a Yellow a Portal at the end and a golden staff at the end of the room, The Yellow portal was activated and out stepped a Stehoney and an Ectoplasm-

"Wow! Those guys look sorta strong heh.." Wanderer said, gripping his staff uneasily, he then gulped and pointed his staff at the Stehony-

"Ok I'll take care of the Stehoney first, since he is lower level you guys ward off the Ectoplasm"-Zavier said and ran up to the Stehoney quickly uppercutting then side slashing killing, he then ducked to watch out for the Ectoplasms attack-

"Rai Rom!"-Rayo shouted quickly after, and Wanderer then to used Gan Dom, they both managed to attack at the same time, with a split second in difference knocking the Ectoplasm back a few,"Zavier Now!"-Rayo shouted and Zavier turned turned around and quickly slashed repeatedly killing it-

"Whew, Hey is that golden staff a booby trap also?"-Wanderer said taking down his staff and loosening his grip on his staff-

"Yep" -Rayo said turning back and heading out, Zavier came back to the where the wavemasters had been standing and then too headed out going back into the fork-

"Should we rest a bit?" Zavier interjected before Rayo stepped into the right path, "You've guys have been using a lot of spells"

"We'll just walk slowly then"-Wanderer said and headed down the Right path, passed Rayo. Rayo and Zavier looked at each other and shrugged and headed inside also.
Level15 Wavemaster

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Thu May 01, 2003 6:15 pm

Rayo opened his eyes and glanced around.

"What happened?" he pondered. "I was in a dungeon with Zavier and Wanderer";my screen went blank; "where am I?"

Rayo looks around. He could see cold stonewalls and a low hung ceiling. The floor was of dirt and dust hovered midway in the air.

"I have a bad feeling about this place."

";You should," a voice whispered in the darkness. "You fell into my trap here. Hehe. I am an expert player and an average hacker. My name, Bert the Slayer. I am a highly skilled lv.15 blade master. I am extremely powerful and my defense is top notch. I hacked into this area and separated your little group. I am interested in getting... in getting it... in getting the power" the message became distorted but trailed on. "I have only it so we have a race. That is all you and your slow friends have to do. You should know that I will be waiting for you all, you will have to fight me. There are three treasures here. This ancient text explains it."

An ancient beast that bows only to its ruler and obeys no one else.

Power at the cost of oneself.

Fools gold.

"The fools gold is obviously the gott statue; with the true wonders here, who would care of it? Better hurry..."

Rayo ran quickly as he noticed a passageway open up to him ahead a few paces. On the other side of the door was a not so friendly sword of chaos. Rayo leaped back as the bladed terror ripped a tear into his cloak. He rolled to the right to avoid the smashing steel where he had just been. The Rai Rom counter weakened the monster but in no way did the blast stopped it.

"Hmm, this sword of chaos is definitely persistent," Rayo noticed as he evaded another swipe.

Rayo used a burst of Rue Rom, weakening it slightly and rusting the tip of the blade. The follow up Rai Rom toppled the sword of chaos, leaving it shattered. Rayo ran on and realized he had two more enemies in his way. Namely, a pair of swords of chaos. A lightning bolt slammed onto the closer monster from his first spell. The second spell struck the other.

"I need to be careful, they could kill me, my party is here so I would not disappear but we cannot revive each other, so much for teamwork. We are vulnerable now, and that hacker knows it..."

Rayo fired a quick succession of Rai Roms until one fell and blackened to ash as to broke apart to dust. Rayo attempted to use agility to stall until he could launch another tirade. It mostly worked. The occasional blow made contact but they were only scratches. The sword of chaos was trailing behind, it could not keep up. Rayo was trying to keep distance between the monster and him. His new trio of Rai Roms decimated the monster. He walked over towards a blinding light. He opened the door that the light was shining from, glaring from. A dragon of pure electricity was blackened a gray and bound by iron chains.

"This dragon is long dead, is this what we were seeking...?"

Rayo leaned to it and touched a symbol beneath the magnificent beast. The dragon disappeared in a flash of light.

"So, you did survive."

The blademaster stepped in that very moment.

"You beat me here, fast huh? You were lucky...where is it? It should be here, the power?"

The disappointed blademaster charged and shoved his sword into Rayo and had flung him. Rayo was almost gone and on the ground. Suddenly, out of the shadows the light of the dragon appeared and shot itself at Rayo. The lightning bolt hit Rayos right hand. The peal of thunder burned into his hand until it glowed a light hue of sun gold. A crackle formed in his palm. Light gathered into and transformed into a thunderbolt sphere sitting in his hand. Rayo looked surprised but a phrase instantly appeared on his screen, "Immolating Rai Wave" Rayo felt a surge of power rushing in his grasp. He knew that Bert was approaching, and Rayo would live . Rayo concentrated, channeling all of his energy and SP into one potent force. He aimed his aim at the hacker and shouted, Immolating Rai Wave! The blast zoomed out of his limb and stormed across the room. It melted through the player completely. All that was left was a bit of dust. The smoke cleared and Rayo fell back down on his knees. He tried to catch his breath. He was completely exhausted.

"He is gone...at last...he's gone..."

ooc:
This move drains all of my SP.
My SP will not gradually recover.
One hit move.
Only one target.
No items like mage's soul can help.
I return to normal when I return to Mac Anu.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP