If you arn't part of the main story and just want to role play randomly about .hack

Moderator: Nighthand

fathom

dungen raid(Moderators: Nall, Gingitsune, Myk) need stuff

Post by fathom » Sat Apr 19, 2003 2:50 am

(every one comes) two portels that lead in the dungen one to the left and one to the right)

(i say) which on do we go in (its dark vary dark ti stone like the runes of a old castle)

blade mastercrack
beat,Gan Zot, Repth, Juk Rom
5heath 1 antidote
( leve)1
(wepon)basc sword
Last edited by fathom on Sat Apr 19, 2003 3:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

Shadowfyre

Post by Shadowfyre » Sat Apr 19, 2003 2:51 am

*ports in and looks at fathom and smiles and waves as shadowfyre pulls out his adventurer and looks around the area*
Last edited by Shadowfyre on Sat Apr 19, 2003 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aoshi

Post by Aoshi » Sat Apr 19, 2003 2:54 am

Aoshi says "anything and looks curiously at the sky." * then he walked to over to the closest wall and sat down beneath the shade*

fathom

Post by fathom » Sat Apr 19, 2003 2:56 am

(we see 4Goblines standing there) lined up right to left

(fathom) lol goblines lets kill them , i pull out my sword, here we go aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (gan zot) and hits the goblin to my right and it falls to the ground
(Shadowfyre) go wow and pulls out his sword

blade master
crack beat,Gan Zot, Repth, Juk Rom
5heath 1 antidote
( leve)1
(wepon)basc sword

Ryu Hazuki

Dope

Post by Ryu Hazuki » Sat Apr 19, 2003 2:57 am

Ryu enters througha portal and on exiting, falls flat on his face. Ryu gets up, brushes himself off and turns to see everyone laughing at him. :oops: Ryu shouts "I really gotta get used to those things." Ryu turns to Fathom with a cold stare in his face "WHAT"

((OOC: needs a little humor added to this RPG :OOC))

Shadowfyre

Post by Shadowfyre » Sat Apr 19, 2003 2:58 am

*nods to fathom and smirks as he licks his lips and charges forth to the second goblin and vertically slashes it in half as it dissolves in thin air*

"Too easy..lol"

*grins at the other goblins*

Aoshi

Post by Aoshi » Sat Apr 19, 2003 3:01 am

Aoshi slowely gets back up and draws his sword and dashed foward draging his sword on the ground and slashed one goblin with a mighty uppercut and slashes the second short goblin with eaz and flickered his hair back and turned around with his eye set on his blade
Last edited by Aoshi on Sat Apr 19, 2003 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

fathom

Post by fathom » Sat Apr 19, 2003 3:01 am

(fathom) three more golbines left let kill them come on men move,fathom hit a nother on with his sword and it fall to the ground.
as Shadowfyre gets hit by a golbin.

blade master
5heath 1 antidote
( leve)1
(wepon)basc sword

fathom

Post by fathom » Sat Apr 19, 2003 3:03 am

(Fathom) i go to the next room and stand at the door

blade master
5heath 1 antidote
( leve)1
(wepon)basc sword

Shadowfyre

Post by Shadowfyre » Sat Apr 19, 2003 3:03 am

*gets hit in the arm by a goblin slash.*

"Darn, my arms bleeding, but who cares! ARGHHH!!!"

*Charges at the goblin and stabs it on and on until it is dead, and slashes all the otehr goblins to their death. Runs to fathom at the door*

*casts repth on himself and on everyone else*

fathom

Post by fathom » Sat Apr 19, 2003 3:08 am

i go in the next room and i see big plants that up the wall and flowers that are as big as my haed and we see some bird things that are up top on of them come down a hit me i fall to the ground and blood starts comeing out of my chest and i drop my sword, i get up and tall evey one that there is some thing in here and it hit me,

(shadowfyre) ask what was it

(fathom) i dont know but it hurt (as i get up) if you come in here whach out

blade master
5heath 1 antidote
( leve)1
(wepon)basc sword

Shadowfyre

Post by Shadowfyre » Sat Apr 19, 2003 3:12 am

*heals fathom with his Repth*

(Shadowfyre)-Don't worry fathom, I'll take them down!

*Casts death bringer at the dark flying thing in the air as it falls and bursts in blood. The blood shatters on fyre's face. Suddenly the plants get off the corners and walls and walks towards us*

"We're surrounded, but here goes nothing!"

*Casts another death bringer taking all of the plants at once and shattering them in 2 blows with his sword*

fathom

Post by fathom » Sat Apr 19, 2003 3:14 am

(Fathom) i see a baby dragon coming at me i filp to the side and slash its head off (then get hit by a nother one and fall to the ground) and shouts
get in here we have 3 baby dragons in here

blade master
5heath 1 antidote
( leve)1
(wepon)basc sword

Aoshi

Post by Aoshi » Sat Apr 19, 2003 3:17 am

i came in and jumped on the one of the baby dragons and i struggled to attack it and i used crackbeat and killed the monster. Then i attacked the last dragon with fyre and ryu

Aoshi

Post by Aoshi » Sat Apr 19, 2003 3:18 am

Aoshi and Ryu Hazuki runs foward as shadowfyre and fanthom struggled to keep up with us as we came to a hallway and ran through the only door there as i found only 1 portal and a staircase leading down. There was only 3mudgrass and 1 swordmandroid.