If you arn't part of the main story and just want to role play randomly about .hack

Moderator: Nighthand

Shadowfyre

Post by Shadowfyre » Sat Apr 19, 2003 3:19 am

*sighs in relief from the baby dragon and from the help from others*

"thanx."

*Sees a set of stairs going down*

fathom

Post by fathom » Sat Apr 19, 2003 3:21 am

after we kill the dragons the plants start to come to life and vines start raping around aoshi and i start to cut them and to get them free, we are not going to die in here, then when we thot it was over 5 goblins start coming in i say ryu hazuki to back them off with the halp of shadowfyer
the vines are growing back as fast a i cut them, then try and get me but i am moveing fast trying to save but me and aoshi.

blade master
crack beat,Gan Zot, Repth, Juk Rom
5heath 1 antidote
( leve)1
(wepon)basc sword
Last edited by fathom on Sat Apr 19, 2003 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Shadowfyre

Post by Shadowfyre » Sat Apr 19, 2003 3:25 am

"Alright this is it, those DARN monsters just won't stop!"

*Charges and vertically slashes at each of the goblins until he reach the last goblin and all fell and bursted in flames and ashes. Only one more plant and I cast death bringer and bring this leafy critter to doom*

"Oi! hehe, rough."

*Gives fathom and ryo high 5's*

Aoshi

Post by Aoshi » Sat Apr 19, 2003 3:26 am

i cut myself free as i ran behind the others as they tried to buy time as i healed myself away and i charged circled around them and attacked from there

fathom

Post by fathom » Sat Apr 19, 2003 3:29 am

i get free and run behind to othe as i tried to bye time to heal but then i find out the vines need fire to stop them come on take them out

blade master
5heath 1 antidote
( leve)1
(wepon)basc sword

Shadowfyre

Post by Shadowfyre » Sat Apr 19, 2003 3:32 am

"fire? hmmm...wait a minute."

*looks up the wall and sees a torch and takes it off the wall and threats the plants while I throw the torch at the plant vines and they burn so long until they turned into crisp*

"Finally they are dead! Woohoo. Anyone need health?"

*Casts repth to everyone*

fathom

Post by fathom » Sat Apr 19, 2003 3:35 am

(fathom) there is a big big door I say the hope this is the last door , lets go and get the chest

blade master
5heath 1 antidote
( leve)1
(wepon)basc sword

Shadowfyre

Post by Shadowfyre » Sat Apr 19, 2003 3:36 am

"You said it Fathom! Lets go get that chest...just hope nothing is waiting for us in that room."

*gets his sword ready*

Aoshi

Post by Aoshi » Sat Apr 19, 2003 3:36 am

* we went inside the big door and looked inside and found a gott statue and treasure chest with silver designs and engravings as i let fanthom do the honors
Last edited by Aoshi on Sat Apr 19, 2003 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Shadowfyre

Post by Shadowfyre » Sat Apr 19, 2003 3:38 am

*slides his sword back into his sheath and sighs from relief*

"Finally. Thank goodness we found the gott statue and chest."

*Sees fathom reach for the chest as I bend over in curiousity*

fathom

Post by fathom » Sat Apr 19, 2003 3:39 am

i go in the room and see 3 baby dragons and a big gold dragon and i say holy shit we are in over our heads well lets do it and kill.i need my level.runs and flips on the baby dragon and kills it and keeps stabing it till ti goes away(i use crack beat)

blade master
5heath 1 antidote
( leve)1
(wepon)basc sword

Ryu Hazuki

Virus

Post by Ryu Hazuki » Sat Apr 19, 2003 3:40 am

((OOC: I have a virsu on my computer i just got in an email when my mom was checking her email. I have it fixed, I think:OOC))

Ryu cuts himself free of the remaining vinses and approachs the door weith the rest of his team. Ryu approaches the door and notices the contents of he room "Great" he says as he draws his sword. Ryu lowers the sword and starts running at the baby dragon to the side. With one leap he is in the air and his sword cleaves off the head of the baby dragon with one mighty stroke

Shadowfyre

Post by Shadowfyre » Sat Apr 19, 2003 3:44 am

"Man just when we found the chest, well lets get this over with and show these dragons what their in for!"

*tells fathom to give him a hand as he does and fyre jumps on the big golden dragon and stabs on and on and over and over in its head. Blood shot out and covered the whole room in red*

"Fathom take care of it and kill the golden dragon in the chest!"

(fathom)-stabs his sword in the golden dragon's chest and kills it.

*I jump off the dragon before falling and while doing that, I slash 2 other baby dragons at the same time and killing them.*

Ryu Hazuki

too late

Post by Ryu Hazuki » Sat Apr 19, 2003 3:48 am

Ryu wipes a small amout of blood from his arm, "WHOW, he actually got me." Ryu looks over at Shadowfrye as he sinks his sword down into the already dead dragon. "A little overkill huh shadow?" Ryu wonders

fathom

Post by fathom » Sat Apr 19, 2003 3:48 am

we all come up to a gold chest and we open it

(ooc i can not say what we get)

blade master
5heath 1 antidote
( leve)1
(wepon)basc sword