Enter the World through the Delta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

Kurai
Long Arm

Post by Kurai » Wed Apr 02, 2003 11:01 pm

Logging On.....

Welcome to The World!

Kurai appeared in front of the chaos gates, his body glowing with a bright yellow hue as his form solidifed. He stepped way from the Chaos gate, sighing with relief.

"Wow," Kurai said to himself, "It seems like Mac Anu is all back in one piece!" Kurai glanced at the shops, all cluttered together, everyone walking around to their own business. Every once in a while, a grunty would run through the crowd, but now everyone was used to it. Even the guards werent chasing it anymore.

Kurai walked through the crowded streets, and sat down on a ledge, his feet inches above the water. He rested his spear on his shoulder, beside his neck, and closed his eyes. Maybe, he thought, Something interesting will happen soon.

Again.
-/Treeweaver//Hunting Guard//Spirit Hauberk//Cave bear Hood//Time Sandals/-
-/Juk Doom//RaJuk Rom//MeJuk Kruz//RaJuk Zot//Dek Juka//Phal Repth//Rip Synk//Ap Do/-

Myk
Axe Master

Post by Myk » Wed Apr 02, 2003 11:28 pm

*THUD*
Ohhhhh! Owwwww!

Xyrjo groans in pain...
Can our next adventure be to stop this creature?

Poor Stupid Xyrjo...

~Fin~
Skills: Axel Pain / Vak Kruz / Ap Ganz
Items: 1 sprite ocarnia / 10 fortune wire / 1 antidote / 700gp
Equipment: Battle Axe / Leather Armor / Head Gear / Rusted Hands / Used Greaves

Kayin
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Kayin » Wed Apr 02, 2003 11:35 pm

Kayin laughs out loud as he watches the loose grunty, still listening to the larger group for details about how to go about searching for that hacker.

(ooc: Nall, I think Myk is being plowed by the grunty supposively :) )
Level :24
Equip: Absorbtion, Raccoon Earcap, Wyrm Scale, Miner's Gloves, Mountain Boots
Skills: Groundbreaker, Dek Corv, Life Drain, La Repth, Rue Kruz, Gan Don, Ap Corv

"Give me one.... Wait! Screw one, Give me twenty good reasons!"

Nall

Post by Nall » Wed Apr 02, 2003 11:39 pm

(OOC: I get it now ^^; gomen, I'm an idiot... I'll delete that post)

Myk
Axe Master

Post by Myk » Thu Apr 03, 2003 12:01 am

*GASP*
*WHEEZE*
cuff cuff...I'm OK!!!
Let's off

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Thu Apr 03, 2003 12:08 am

Gingitsune sighed, "Ayaaa- now we're finally getting somewhere!" Gingitsune steps out of the Items Shop, waving back to the shopkeeper who just got most of her money...
Gingitsune was just horrible at saving money, but she figured it was better to have more healing items in the field than money... I mean, you can't eat money...
Gingitsune smiled at the Grunty, even though it had just about smashed her into pieces by now, she loved the little creatures- they were so... so... docile.
The group around her was large enough, and she was sick of waiting around, doing nothing, and trying to calm down all of the... ahem... eager players.
"Sounds good to me... As long as we leave sooner than I get trampled into Grunty dust..."

Kayin
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Kayin » Thu Apr 03, 2003 12:19 am

Kayin stands up straight at hearing Gingitsune, he himself not too fond of just standing around. But suddenly he seems to realize he is forgetting something very important, and quickly wanders off in the direction of the Save point (or shop?) But comes back before too long, to resume standing near the same wall waiting to leave, but still unsure of exactly where the group is going to go next.
Skills: Groundbreaker, Dek Corv, Life Drain, La Repth, Rue Kruz, Gan Don, Ap Corv

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Thu Apr 03, 2003 12:23 am

ramza was growing somewhat restless. he wanted badly to get going

"when are we leaving?"as he said this, he tryed not to sound impatient.
"when will we be off to catch the hacker, shouldn't we make the next move before the hacker?"

Myk
Axe Master

Post by Myk » Thu Apr 03, 2003 12:49 am

Xyrjo stands there and blinks for a couple of minutes.
Oh yeah! Let's go find the hacker...what does this person look like anyhoo?

Xyrjo isn't always the smartest one and sometimes he just stands there forgetting to himself. Most of his life he's been...out there...

Argilus
Twin Blader

Post by Argilus » Thu Apr 03, 2003 12:58 am

Nall had told Argilus all that he knew about the previous occurrences in Mac Anu. Though the details were straight forward and hardly lacking in any detail, Argilus only remained silent as even when Kurai was near him talking to Gingitsune. Nall went back to talking to the others as everyone else near by were asking to join in a large party. To discover and bring down this hacker female.

Argilus then gave a bit of a smirk towards Nall. He was still having a bit of a handful to deal with, but could notice Argilus’ sight again upon him.

If that is true on what you say about this hacker, then I would suggest you let her be, and have the Admins take over. You are the same as I, Characters in a fantasy world. Even now I role play my characters motives and still I feel the same as I did before. My suggestion is to let this be. I cannot go into detail on what information that I know about a connection, but my advice is just to let this be.”

Nall gave a sudden blink as well as Kurai who was walking from a shop stops in from his constant listening and steps in.

Listen, if your not going to help then don’t. We are trying to help what we can, because its all we can do for now. All they are asking is as much assistance as they can get.” Kurai said, though he was a bit uneasy since now everyone was looking at him. Argilus on the other hand was already walking away from him, still with a eerie smile.

Fine then, do what you want. I don’t care what happens to you all anyway.” Argilus murmured. “I will let you know this, that this isn’t the only game this has happened too. Try looking offline, mostly around beta testers.” Argilus shouted as he still walked towards the Chaos gate. Turning around his face became serious as he then began to vanish logging out.

People only turned and went back to there constant talking and began to become excited in such an idea of entering such a quest was too exciting.
Last edited by Argilus on Thu Apr 03, 2003 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'll be there by your side
in the land of twilight
in your dream I will go
till we find the sunrise

Kayin
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Kayin » Thu Apr 03, 2003 1:05 am

(ooc: Please refrain from putting words into my mouth, Kayin is a quiet character :) )

HaiiroKitsune

Post by HaiiroKitsune » Thu Apr 03, 2003 1:14 am

"Well, those were a handful of plans" I said, a couple f persons stared at me, as I was talking to no one, I had that strange custom of talking to myself...

I was standing in front of a ledge of a bridge, my tail fluttering in the air, just to shake out all the stress, anger... You get the idea...

I heard a couple of persons yelling something in the distance, but I didn't cared to look, as I suddenly heard something running to where I was, if I recall correctly, it was a Puchiguso (Grunty), I tried to jump to evade it, but it got part of my feet which sent me stumbling to the other side of the bridge, luckily I was able to hold myself from the ledge and made my way back up with a small flip... It's not easy to dry wet fur, y' know?
"The hell?" I stared at the running Puchiguso...

I had heard most of the group was going to the Inn to just relax, with
no other idea in mind, I head there...

Xane

Post by Xane » Thu Apr 03, 2003 1:24 am

(OOC: Man, I'm glad I have the next two days off.)

After his introduction, Xane excuses himself with a quick "I'll be right back", and jogs over to the item shop, then Save Spot. Coming back to the group, he leans against the wall, crossing his arms over his chest and lowering his head, listening in on the conversation. At the mentioning of the Inn, he raises his head. "Sounds like a good idea, but I think I'm gonna take a short walk before meeting you all there. That fight left me with some pent-up energy, and I'm gonna go use it. See ya later, and don't leave without me.." Pushing himself off of the wall, and jumping over at the grunty as it runs at him, he begins to walk away from the group, taking in the sights and sounds of Mac Anu.

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Thu Apr 03, 2003 1:30 am

"oh..wooooh. easy there killer." the grunty nearly smashed ramza off the side of the bridge, but ramza nimbly leapt aside to avoid it. he sees the rest of the group moving toward the inn.
[after nearly being run over, and supplying myself with items, i guess i could use a break, and take this chance to get more information]
ramza starts toward the inn to join his companions.

Myk
Axe Master

Post by Myk » Thu Apr 03, 2003 1:32 am

Xyrjo decideds to go off and look for the hacker alone, because this group is standing around doing nothing.
Who wants to go find her with me?
We can head off right now.