Enter the World through the Delta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

Argilus
Twin Blader

Post by Argilus » Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:24 am

Looking up, Argilus could see Nall, standing up above looking down upon the characters in Mac Anu. Argilus was still near the end of the straightaway of Mac Anu. He was trying to figure out where he could leave a message in the town, maybe on a wall, with out using the B.B.S. Still he still couldn’t help but notice the large crowds of people gathering around Gingitsune.

Gah, what is this, someone giving out free items or something?!” he thought, “Go figure they’d swarm like the needed people they are.”

Argilus walked ahead, still looking up again back at Nall, who’s own eyes met with. Nall stood tall with his striped hair and his blade master looking appearance. Arg only began to groan a bit as to wonder why the high spot to lie around.

What’s he hiding? I wonder what this is really all about. People get so hyped up over the smallest things, maybe I can get him to tell me.” Argilus whispered quietly to himself. He then examined the buildings wall as Nall presence slowly came out of view.
“I can do it, I’m sure of it. If he can, then I can as well!” Argilus stomped, taking back a few steps. He then ran forward springing upwards and then setting two steps up the wall. Flipping upwards he began to slow in his reach of the roof. Argilus now wild eyed, stretched out his hands and clung on to the gutter of the roofline.

A little irritated he began to boost himself up when he noticed a hand being set in front of his face.

Hey, you need a lift?” Nall asked. He had a bit of smile on his face because of Argilus current situation.

Giving bit of a heavy groan, he then set his foot up on the left and hoisted himself onto the roof. Argilus now a bit embarrassed and above all annoyed just dusted himself off and walked over to the otherside of the roof. Looking down upon the self-repairing town he asked Nall a question.

Tell me, does this sort of thing happen often?” Argilus asked.
I'll be there by your side
in the land of twilight
in your dream I will go
till we find the sunrise

Kayin
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Kayin » Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:24 am

Kayin turns to Shadow, the loud arrival, and grumbles "Do you have to yell? Are you that afraid to go unnoticed? And thats what we ALL want to know. The who, what, why, and how of these recent events." With that said, Kayin rolls his eyes extremely-over-exaggeratedly, then turns back to quietly listening to Nall, Gingitsune, HaiiroKitsune, Azrim-Dal, and Xane.
Last edited by Kayin on Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Level :24
Equip: Absorbtion, Raccoon Earcap, Wyrm Scale, Miner's Gloves, Mountain Boots
Skills: Groundbreaker, Dek Corv, Life Drain, La Repth, Rue Kruz, Gan Don, Ap Corv

"Give me one.... Wait! Screw one, Give me twenty good reasons!"

Shadow

Post by Shadow » Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:28 am

BUT HE WANT'S TO NOW WHAT, WAS GOING ON, AND LEAVING FROM THE SHADOW'S HE ENTER THE CONVERSATION, SO HE CAN NOW ABOUT THAT MISTIRIOS PLAYER.

HaiiroKitsune

Post by HaiiroKitsune » Wed Apr 02, 2003 6:49 am

Still listening to various plans or suggestions, interrupted from time to time by the shouts of another player, and well, my temper isn't my best, still a little calm I turned away, fluttering my tail with anger and said to the shouting player, the name Shadow appeared on my screen along with his status.

"Can you please stop shouting? We are also eagerly awaiting answers of this rare event, and shouting won't speed anything up, at worst case scenario it will only slow down things..."

With that said, I returned my attention to the group...

(OOC: In short or translated, turn off the caps, it's irritating to see all in caps...)

shane

Post by shane » Wed Apr 02, 2003 7:02 am

Evolutia who sitting by the river with his newly bought item overheard
HaiiroKitsune.

"Can you please stop shouting? We are also eagerly awaiting answers of this rare event, and shouting won't speed anything up, at worst case scenario it will only slow down things..." so he said.

" A rare event? Maybe I should try to find more information about this event...." Evolutia thought. With that ,Evolutia picked up his items and his Nautilus Wand and headed for the crowd.

"This could be a good chance for me to gain some levels or even get some rare items." he giggled to himself as walked up the steps of the bridge to get close to the group.

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Wed Apr 02, 2003 2:23 pm

Nighthand briefly opened his eyes when he heard some player shouting across town. seeing no reason to pay attention to him, he glanced at the growing party forming around Gingitsune. he recognized several of the players from the fight with the General, but none he knew. seeing no plan of leaving any time soon, he closed his eyes, once again deep in thought.

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Wed Apr 02, 2003 3:02 pm

Gingitsune suddenly smiled broadly, everyone was willing to group up for this 'mission,' and the enthusiasm was positively spreading, she was swarmed by questions, and people as she stood there.
"As for joining up with us, anyone that's willing to come, is absolutely welcome, and thank you! We might really need your help soon... This mission seems pretty important... doesn't it? It isn't just a rare event, it's something new, it's a hacker that's completely destroying the... 'foundations' of the world... I'll try to explain more later, but there's not really much that I know, right now... heh."
Gingitsune sighed, this diplomacy was driving her completely insane!
Though she was glad that the people had finall wisened up and decided to join...
She distanced herself from the group a bit, and caught a few eyes, she noticed that some people stood away, apart from the group. She walked towards them, they seemed interested in the proceedings...

Asgard
Exalted Player

Post by Asgard » Wed Apr 02, 2003 3:58 pm

Registration complete
Name Chosen
Logging on to Delta Server.
Logging into Root Town, Mac Anu.

The chaos rings streamed downwards near the chaos gate. A tall, chesnut-color armored man with a sword sheathed in a large horizontal sheath appeared from the rings. Blue sparkling lights descended from the rings as Asgard took his first step in "The World".

He was just in time for Gingitsune's speech on finding a hacker. He plodded along and joined the uproaring crowd. These must be the ones who want to go find whatever the female Wavemaster was talking about.
This is my non-banner profile. Read at own discretion!
Wishlist (Bolded sections denotate priority, in descending order)
In General: LEVELS
Pet-Related: EX-Levels, [Lv. 2]Overdrive Sphere, [Lv. 2]Ressurect
Armor: Dice Gloves (20 RARE), Golden Turban (42), Saint Cross (41), Protect Ring (41)
Weapons: Master Nunchaku (40 RARE), Three-Section Staff (37),
Items: (None)

Kurai
Long Arm

Post by Kurai » Wed Apr 02, 2003 4:14 pm

Kurai walked across the main bridge, just as Gingitsune spoke:

"As for joining up with us, anyone that's willing to come, is absolutely welcome, and thank you! We might really need your help soon... This mission seems pretty important... doesn't it? It isn't just a rare event, it's something new, it's a hacker that's completely destroying the... 'foundations' of the world... I'll try to explain more later, but there's not really much that I know, right now... heh."

Kurai stopped, and raised an eyebrow. Thats the same person from the forum! He fliped his spear over his shoulder, and walked over in her direction.

"Hey there, Gingitsune right? I read something about you trying to track down that hacker, that messed up Mac Anu. How can i be of assistance? Kurai kneeled down, bowing in front of Gingitsune.
-/Treeweaver//Hunting Guard//Spirit Hauberk//Cave bear Hood//Time Sandals/-
-/Juk Doom//RaJuk Rom//MeJuk Kruz//RaJuk Zot//Dek Juka//Phal Repth//Rip Synk//Ap Do/-

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:17 pm

Nighthand decided that now was the time to act. he approached Gingitsune, and said to her:

"My name is Nighthand, and i will accompany you on this quest."

then he stood, waiting for some kind of reply.

Asgard
Exalted Player

Post by Asgard » Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:21 pm

Asgard watched as Nighthand and Kurai walked up to Gingitsune and offered their assistance. It seemed like the time to ask as well.

The Heavy Blade walked his way through the mass of people and stood firm to the right of the knelt Kurai.

"I wish to add my skills as a Heavy Blade as well." He crossed his arms.
This is my non-banner profile. Read at own discretion!
Wishlist (Bolded sections denotate priority, in descending order)
In General: LEVELS
Pet-Related: EX-Levels, [Lv. 2]Overdrive Sphere, [Lv. 2]Ressurect
Armor: Dice Gloves (20 RARE), Golden Turban (42), Saint Cross (41), Protect Ring (41)
Weapons: Master Nunchaku (40 RARE), Three-Section Staff (37),
Items: (None)

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Wed Apr 02, 2003 7:35 pm

Registration complete
Name Chosen
Logging on to Delta Server.
Logging into Root Town, Mac Anu.

Gold bands scrolled before her eyes. When they passed the pixie faced girl blinked at the bright sunlight of Mac Anu Root Town. Wow! she thought to herself this really IS impresively real! I wonder how they get the building to grow like that?

Taking a step away from the Gate the girl shook her head of short brown hair in confusion. Wait a minute... I thought Root Towns were supposed to be pretty much not moving & not changing. At least I'm almost sure that's what the instruction book was implying...

The lithe figure gives a heavy sigh, repositioning her long spear. It's then that she notices a large group of people. Well, that seems interesting!

Walking over to the group, she sees that they are all hanging on the words of a pretty girl. Wavemaster, if I remember the book correctly... yeah, she's got a staff.

"Hi! She beams a bright, if mischivous, smile. "I'm Armina! Anything I can do?"

[recieve flash mail from Xyrjo to join him on the field]
[send flashmail to Xyrjo: Sorry, maybe later! I wanna know what's going on here first! Laters!]

Brushing her short locks out of her face, Armina feels something furry. Ears? Cat ears!?!?!? "How did I get cat ears? That wasn't in character creation! What's going on with this game?"

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Wed Apr 02, 2003 8:24 pm

Gingitsune smiled at Kurai, and shook her head, "You're very kind, but really, you don't have to bow, though that is about the nicest thing that's happened to me today... As for assistance, you can be of help in every way, by joining our 'quest.' I never did like that word... We're all grouping up to find the hacker, but you probably already knew that! As soon as we get all the people that want to join with us, we'll be setting out..."
She then turned to Armina and Asgard, "Welcome to the World," laughing, "you caught it at a weird time! We were all just about killed by an enormous monster, set upon us by some hacker girl..." she seemed bristle at those last words, "though, we could use your help! The short of that is- to join our group, heh, we're the act first think later type... sorry to say" Gingitsune laughed and rubbed her head lightly.
With this many people offering to help... they could start out and stop...
her, whoever she was, and whoever she thought she was... messing with the world like that...

Nevaeh
Elevated Player

Post by Nevaeh » Wed Apr 02, 2003 8:39 pm

Getting bored with his surroundings, Nevaeh hops onto the rooftops, and casually strolls atop the buildings until he reaches the main area. Glancing down, he sees Gingitsune at the center of an increasingly-large crowd.

"The admin'll get suspicious, with so many people gathering like that," he says. "But it's getting too quiet around here anyway." The hacker cups his hands, as another red sphere of data appears. Moving his hands around it, and holding them out in front of him, the data pack grows in size, then lowers to ground level. In a dull aura of red, the data forms into a Grunty, which procedes to dash around the sity streets, bowling people over, though not hurting them. "That'll keep 'em occupied for a while," he says, sitting down on the rooftops, fluffing his angelic wing. He stays within easy sight of anyone who looks up from the streets.

OOC: Grunties (cow/pig things)aren't monsters, and while Delta server doesn't actually have a Grunty farm, it'll probably be dismissed as someone pulling a prank than another hacker attack.

Myk
Axe Master

Post by Myk » Wed Apr 02, 2003 8:51 pm

Xyrjo comes through the gate...
I HAVE ARRIVED!!!

Xyrjo thinks that everyone should be happy he's here.
You all suck...

Xyrjo looks around a little bit
Whoa guards...What are you fellas doing here?

hmm...a hacker? okie dokie...
me? nope...not a hacker...i have enough problems using a word processor...
hmm? well...fine then...be that way!

Xyrjo walks away from the gate...and the guards.
Hmm...maybe I should start making friends...

Xyrjo sees Armina
Hey! Armina! It's me!

Xyrjo chases after her...
Why does you have cat ears? Hello? ... well then don't respond to me....

Xyrjo pouts off...
Skills: Axel Pain / Vak Kruz / Ap Ganz
Items: 1 sprite ocarnia / 10 fortune wire / 1 antidote / 700gp
Equipment: Battle Axe / Leather Armor / Head Gear / Rusted Hands / Used Greaves