Enter the World through the Delta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

HaiiroKitsune

Post by HaiiroKitsune » Wed Apr 02, 2003 8:54 pm

Still listening to the various ideas, or so I thought they were..

""How did I get cat ears? That wasn't in character creation! What's going on with this game?""

I heard a girl said, I turned my back to the group onc away and saw et another person who was edited, obviously not by herself, luckily this was a cat and no another fox.... The name Armina appeared above her status.

"If you didn't edited yourself to look like that, then a problem might have occurred... Both Gingitsune and I edited ourselves to look like this, if you don't want to keep that look, I suggest you speak to an admin and try to fix that..." I continued.

"In other words, welcome to The World" I said with a small smile, as I once again returned my attention to the group.

Kurai
Long Arm

Post by Kurai » Wed Apr 02, 2003 9:16 pm

Kurai smiled, as he got to his feet. He looked at Armina, and chuckled a little upon seeing her fret about her cat ears. "I think they look good! It gives off a little mischevious look..." Kurai scratched his chin, turning back to Gingitsune. "Well, what are we to do about his hacker?" He paused, sending out his Member address to Gingitsune. "Do you have any idea where they could be?"

A Grunty barreled across the bridge, knocking over half of the group around them. A few guards chased after it, shouting above the crowd. Kurai, being pushed by a few people, stumbled back a step. He was lucky - a newbie nearest the edge of the side of the bridge fell over, landing in another Player Character's boat. Kurai chuckled, and helped a few people to their feet.

"Anyways," Kurai added, "Go ahead and keep me in the loop. Just email me, you got my address.." Kurai nodded to the others around, and then bowed once again to Gingitsune. He walked off, in the direction of the Chaos Gate. He reached the gate, and tapped his spear on the ground a few times, logging out of The World.
-/Treeweaver//Hunting Guard//Spirit Hauberk//Cave bear Hood//Time Sandals/-
-/Juk Doom//RaJuk Rom//MeJuk Kruz//RaJuk Zot//Dek Juka//Phal Repth//Rip Synk//Ap Do/-

Asgard
Exalted Player

Post by Asgard » Wed Apr 02, 2003 9:17 pm

Arms still crossed, he replied to the Wavemaster's comment, "I see...That is most unfortunate." Pause. "Thusly, are we going on the chase with the utmost haste or would it be alright if I picked up some items before we left?"
This is my non-banner profile. Read at own discretion!
Wishlist (Bolded sections denotate priority, in descending order)
In General: LEVELS
Pet-Related: EX-Levels, [Lv. 2]Overdrive Sphere, [Lv. 2]Ressurect
Armor: Dice Gloves (20 RARE), Golden Turban (42), Saint Cross (41), Protect Ring (41)
Weapons: Master Nunchaku (40 RARE), Three-Section Staff (37),
Items: (None)

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Wed Apr 02, 2003 9:25 pm

Gingitsune smiled, and waved at Kurai, "Good bye! I will keep you posted... and thanks again."
Then she turned to the rest of the group, and looked up nervously at the admins- "Armina... She turned towards the girl and threw her a blue shawl, "While they're still here, I'd go for the bandana look... Hehe."
Turning to Asgard, she replied "You have time, actually I was thinking of taking a rest at the Inn anyway, whoever wants to join me is welcome... nothing like a good glass of... water, to relax you after a long battle..."

Myk
Axe Master

Post by Myk » Wed Apr 02, 2003 9:25 pm

Poor unfortunate Xyrjo...
Hey! that pig just pushed me off the bridge! Who are you? what is your name boat driver?

Xyrjo gets no response...
Well in that case, take me over to the dock, I wish to disembark your vessel.

Eventually Xyrjo gets off the boat.
He sees a large group of people dispersing...
I wonder what that is about...
Excuse me! yes you, Wave Mistress, what is this about?
Skills: Axel Pain / Vak Kruz / Ap Ganz
Items: 1 sprite ocarnia / 10 fortune wire / 1 antidote / 700gp
Equipment: Battle Axe / Leather Armor / Head Gear / Rusted Hands / Used Greaves

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Wed Apr 02, 2003 9:34 pm

logging in...

arriving at the chaos gate is a new face. he is heavily cloaked in a dark, silvery red, his hat engulfing his face in shadow. he tightly grasps his staff in two hands, revealing himself as a wavemaster.
As he begins to wander the town, mac anu, he is taken back by the illustrious, virtual city. Ramza looks around pauses, and sees many people conversing about several things. he decides he needs a companion to begin his journey. he sees a women, a long arm. And he decides she might be good to learn how to play the game with. he approaches and says,
"hello,..my name.. is ramza. um....i guess u can tell im new, are you.. a newbie too?"
[/i]

Nevaeh
Elevated Player

Post by Nevaeh » Wed Apr 02, 2003 9:37 pm

The Grunty dashes past Gingitsune and her group.

"OOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIINK!"

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Wed Apr 02, 2003 9:38 pm

ramza taking a slight initiative, joins into a group, and tries to talk with them.

"im sorry, but can i help you all on a journey? i have been trying to find someone that i can go along with in order to get stronger."

Myk
Axe Master

Post by Myk » Wed Apr 02, 2003 9:40 pm

Xyrjo forgets what he is talking about as the grunty rushes past again
AHHHH!!!!
Hey Ramza, my name is Xyrjo.
You need to watch out for those pigs...
Ohh...apparantly there was a hacker around here and something happened...those guards at the gate are looking for the hacker...and really any hacker...

so...
hi

Shadow

Post by Shadow » Wed Apr 02, 2003 9:48 pm

And so with out the caps lock, shadow ask Kurai, if he can join to, because he did not want to be left behind.

And leaving from the shadow's he go and ask him.

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Wed Apr 02, 2003 9:53 pm

ramza, having apparently made a companion was pleased with his "progress"

"ok, thanx myk"

ooc:(i thought grunties were only in theta and higher....)

Asgard
Exalted Player

Post by Asgard » Wed Apr 02, 2003 9:58 pm

Asgard gave a nod.

"I'll join you and the troupe at the inn in a moment. I have to go pick up some Warrior Blood." With that, Asgard turned and headed for the item shop over on the other side of the bridge. Other characters, some who were from the crowd and some who weren't, were already crowding the item store, purchasing items for their long haul journeys. When the mass dimmed, Asgard walked up to the counter, his greaves making a *clomp* sound with every step. He looked over the line of items and pointed to the Knight's Blood, the Hunter's Blood, a ten-pack of fortune wires and two health drinks in the corner. The merchant smiled and rang up $700 for the total. The Heavy Blade was a bit taken by the price, but laid out 700 gp on the counter. The clerk smiled.

"Have a nice day, sir! Don't be a stranger, now!"

"Hmph" was Asgard's only reply. He climbed the steps and stopped over near the bridge's edge. He looked into the water and saw a dim reflection of his character. For a moment, Asgard thought he could see his offline persona, Jackson Fael. In the beginning, Jackson had bought the game so that he could change himself via the game. He knew that he was a 'hermit'. He had no real permanent friends in the real world, really. He wanted to come on to 'The World' and meet new people. Yet already, he had scoffed the clerk back there!

Asgard crossed his arms over the railing, his sheathed sword hitting the wall. He looked onto the water, lost.
This is my non-banner profile. Read at own discretion!
Wishlist (Bolded sections denotate priority, in descending order)
In General: LEVELS
Pet-Related: EX-Levels, [Lv. 2]Overdrive Sphere, [Lv. 2]Ressurect
Armor: Dice Gloves (20 RARE), Golden Turban (42), Saint Cross (41), Protect Ring (41)
Weapons: Master Nunchaku (40 RARE), Three-Section Staff (37),
Items: (None)

Myk
Axe Master

Post by Myk » Wed Apr 02, 2003 10:02 pm

so, you are wanting to adventure?
me too, but no one seems to be up for it...

and yes there are in theta...one got here somehow...

Nall

Post by Nall » Wed Apr 02, 2003 10:07 pm

(OOC: sorry for the delay, I had to babysit my cousin last night and couldn't get to a computer)

Nall turns to Argilus.
'Well this is the first time a hacker has been able to attack a root town. It's quite amazing actually that she could have gotten through all that security..."
Nall looked down at the group below. There was quite a crowd gathering around Gingitsune. He was glad. Gingitsune just seemed to have a way with people, unlike Nall who seems to be bossy a lot of the time. He looked at Argilus who was looking at the Admins.
'Hmm... it's probably not to safe to be up here. I've been warned a couple of times for being up here, and you can never tell what Kamui will do to you... I'm going down for now, we can go up again later when not as many Admins are around!' Nall and Argilus jump down off the rooftops. It was obvious to see that Argilus could get down better then up. But it was difficult for players to get up. Nall went through his inventory once he got on the ground. He was suprised to see that he hadn't lost as much as he thought, the dungeon from the previous night took much more out of his inventory. Nall notices the grunty heading for the group and laughs to himself.
"Hehehe, Nevaeh sure knows how to stir up trouble..."
Nall see's the grunty hitting a bunch of the newbies that couldn't dodge it or didn't see it.
"Well that was fun to watch"
Nall notices a new post on the BBS. It was a message from the admin... Though it was the same admin that sent the message to everyone to come back to Mac Anu... Nall looked at the group that had just formed.
'Can we really do this? A bunch of newbies beating a super hacker?'
Nall goes up to the group of players.
'Listen up people, I don't know if you've seen the message on the BBS yet, but it's about 'Forbidden Passed over Far Thunder' It's been blocked. I have a hunch that the reason it's blocked is related to what happend here...'
Nall got some blank looks and some enthusiasm. One perked up and said.
'But how do we get to an area thats blocked?'
Most the group nodded in agreement but Nall had already thought of this.
'I think we could convince Nevaeh to help us out with that part... I'm not sure how his skills are in that department but it should be easy enough. Anyways, whatever we do we should get some sleep first and equip ourselves. There's no telling what we'll see in 'Forbidden Passed over Far Thunder'
The players were pondering the idea of going. Nall waited for a response while sending a flash mail about his plan to Nevaeh, just in case he hadn't heard.

(OOC: It's only in the game that grunties only appear in Dun Loireag. In the show they can appear in Mac Anu. Even if they wern't in Mac Anu Nevaeh made it with hacking)

Kayin
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Kayin » Wed Apr 02, 2003 11:00 pm

Kayin nods to everyone that is forming in the group. "I'm up for anything." Kayin glances sidelong ways at the aproaching grunty, with a smile he steps back pressing himself against the wall to avoid it as it passes by.
Level :24
Equip: Absorbtion, Raccoon Earcap, Wyrm Scale, Miner's Gloves, Mountain Boots
Skills: Groundbreaker, Dek Corv, Life Drain, La Repth, Rue Kruz, Gan Don, Ap Corv

"Give me one.... Wait! Screw one, Give me twenty good reasons!"