Enter the World through the Delta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

Leon

Post by Leon » Thu Apr 03, 2003 6:25 am

Dang i go to bed and everyone leaves me out of the adventures.
Just great.
Can i be in anyone's group i want to gain a level or 2.

Leon

Post by Leon » Thu Apr 03, 2003 6:38 am

I'm bored anyone want to start a little adventure now?

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Thu Apr 03, 2003 6:45 am

(ooc/ sorry for being away so long! thanks for making me feel part of the action for my brief appearance before. I'm going to backtrack time a little for my post *laughs*)

"Thanks, Gingitsune!" Armina hastily ties the bandana over her ears as she follows the others in the group. "I guess the are kinda cute, so I'll keep them. I don't really wanna deal with admins or editing whatnot. Sounds complex."

Plunking down in a seat at the group's destination point, Armina cocks her head quizically. "Hey, that hacker-chick... how does her hacking work anyway? Are there repurcussions? Like pebbles in water, rippling their effects outward from the source?"

Almost involuntarily Armina's hand moves to where the bandana hides her unexpected, albeit adorable, cat ears. My ears... I wonder if she somehow... aw! What's it matter anyway? Forcefully she snaps her hand away & sits on it. Her eyes sparkle with energy as she looks at those players around her. "Whatever it is, count me in! I may not be able to do much, but I'm willing to do what I can to figure out the mystery! Let's go to the Restricted Area!"

(ooc/ I'm figuring the whole of what I wrote here timelines starting with when Gingitsune gave Armina the bandana thru when the "whimpy five" -lol! love that you guys!- went on their adventure. & yes.... she could just be yammering away, not really caring who hears her too. *laughs*)

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Thu Apr 03, 2003 3:08 pm

Gingitsune grinned at Armina's enthusiasm, heh. The only problem was that she seriously didn't know enough about the hacker to even answer her questions, Gingitsune was a hacker herself, rarely anymore, but she had never pulled off anything like that- repercussions? There must be...
Then she leaned on her wand, clearing her mind of thoughts with on shake...
"Well I'm ready to go, I must admit I've been getting really impatient just standing here... all we need is Nevaeh to come... The cast is assembled," she said, laughing, people had started wavering around the group, and she knew she'd lose them in about a minute if this thing didn't start off soon...
"Just one thing minna, I know a lot of you aren't all that serious about this, you think it's a game, but many people do take it seriously- you know? Sometimes life sucks back in reality, nothing happens. Here there's adventure, it's like real life but more exciting... I don't care what you think about it, or if you think this whole mission is unserious, inane, and foolish- so what? What does it matter? If you think there's something in the World that's more important, be my guest, but take it from me, adventures like this are rare, and few, whenever you find one, you should grasp it- just like in real life, sometimes you don't get second chances..."
Gingitsune wavered off...
Oh God, what is wrong with me?
Her eyes went back to the administrators...
They couldn't just let the admins... have all of the fun.

(ooc: ayaaa - I'm beginning to get confused with all of these posts, lol! and I'm not on a trip yet, I was on like every five minutes last night, and I still get 5 new pages today ^^;; Plus I didn't mean that speech for anyone in particular! It's just something to say...)

Kayin
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Kayin » Thu Apr 03, 2003 4:53 pm

Kayin put his sword away with a smile as he moves closer to Gingitsune. "Well, whether it seems like it or not, I do care, and your right reality does have its downs... And I have been ready as well, but are we going to be heading towards the closed area next, or somewhere else for now? .... Did I ever intorduce myself? Well, My name is Kayin, a Heavy Blade." He then glances at the rest of the group hoping they will also be ready to head out soon.

(ooc: I was on all last night and everytime I caught up on a new post or 2, there were 3 more to take its place. I'm not exactly looking forward to the idea of coming back tonight after work (around midnight Cental time..), god I can just imagine the number of posts I'm going to have to read through :(. )
Level :24
Equip: Absorbtion, Raccoon Earcap, Wyrm Scale, Miner's Gloves, Mountain Boots
Skills: Groundbreaker, Dek Corv, Life Drain, La Repth, Rue Kruz, Gan Don, Ap Corv

"Give me one.... Wait! Screw one, Give me twenty good reasons!"

Asgard
Exalted Player

Post by Asgard » Thu Apr 03, 2003 4:56 pm

Asgard nodded from the crowd. He was raring and ready to go. He had never used a Heavy Blade before and now he could put it to the test. Asgard grasped the hilt of his large sword in the dark red scabbard and walked away from the group toward the chaos portal. Asgard decided that it was best if he got ahead of the group. He split himself from the crowd and walked along slowly towards the chaos gate.

"Better save first, though," he thought aloud.

He walked over to the scribe behind the counter and asked him to save his character. The scribe nodded and a few seconds later, a *ding* sound alerted Asgard that it was finished.

"Thank you, sir," Asgard said before the save scribe could start a coherent reply. The Heavy Blade walked up the archaic steps and waited at the blue colored, golden rimmed portal.

(ooc: Ah! I leave for work, then sleep and 7 pages happens? *dies from astonishment* j/k...Oh carp. I totally forgot that I have to work today too >.< Bah. At least there's no classes for me tomorrow ^^)
This is my non-banner profile. Read at own discretion!
Wishlist (Bolded sections denotate priority, in descending order)
In General: LEVELS
Pet-Related: EX-Levels, [Lv. 2]Overdrive Sphere, [Lv. 2]Ressurect
Armor: Dice Gloves (20 RARE), Golden Turban (42), Saint Cross (41), Protect Ring (41)
Weapons: Master Nunchaku (40 RARE), Three-Section Staff (37),
Items: (None)

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Thu Apr 03, 2003 5:24 pm

OOC: well actually you didn't miss all that much, but whatever
Equipment: Oval Sword/ Frost Armour/ Cougar Bandana / Frost Bracer / Leg mail
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane
Money: 5403gp
Skills: La Repth, Rue Slash, Rue Rom
Unequiped: Unicorn Blade(Ani Slash)Executioner(Crackbeat)

Xane

Post by Xane » Thu Apr 03, 2003 6:39 pm

After taking a short walk, Xane decides to wait for the others at the Chaos Gate. Seating himself down in front of it, he crosses his arms and waits, head bowed and eyes closed. A few minutes later...."Ugh! I'm bored!" To cure his boredom, Xane reaches behind him and pulls out a polished, wooden flute. Lifting it to his lips, he begins to play. The tune that comes out is a soft, beautiful, enchanting melody, causing players close by to stop and listen for a few seconds.

(OOC: I dunno if I can do that or not. If so, then the tune I'm playing is the tune Tapion plays in the Dragon Ball Z movie, "Dragonfist Explosion! If Goku can't do it, who can?". if you've seen the movie, great. if not, get on Napster or Grokster or some other file downloader and download the file "Tapion's Theme". It's a real pretty song.)

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Thu Apr 03, 2003 8:20 pm

ramza sees asgard and xane waiting by the chaos gate. he gets a feeling that this soon might turn to a chance for adventure. he decides to go wait next to xane and listen to him play. after a while, he stands up, walks to asgard.

"are we waiting for gingitsune and kayin to get going?"

Argilus
Twin Blader

Post by Argilus » Thu Apr 03, 2003 8:26 pm

Argilus had wiped around and ran along the hill side of the desert like plains. He’d been running for a while, and was looking furiously for magic portals. He came over a much larger hill, and then preparing himself with his hands at his sides. As he suspected there was a yellowish glowing gate flipping around unexplored. Dashing forwards he Argilus went skidding down the hillside with his feet just topping the sand on the downhill slope.

The portal opened and two Chicken Hands and a Snip Snap came appearing aiming their direction at Argilus. He only then squatted down a little still as he was sliding and sprung into the air. Pulling his Silver Blades from their holsters he flipped them around his fingers and aimed them downwards as he came flying at the Snip Snap. Both his blades slashed down on top of the Snip Snaps dome and releasing it’s protective shield instantly. It countered, but only missing the times it tried. Argilus gave it a few more slashes as it finally became dead. The two Chicken Hand’s circled him, as he thought forcefully on what to do next. With only his hp at half he resulted to a Flame Dance, which then sent Argilus in to a rapid attack, slicing furiously at the right Chicken Hand.

Aargh! Don’t you things ever give up?!” Argilus asked as the Chicken Hand he had just attacked regained its’ offensive and scratched at Argilus. He fell back but then stuck his blades into its’ chest and it slowly died. The other Chicken Hand was still behind him, flying and flapping its’ wings. As Argilus slowly backed up to gain more ground, he almost fell backwards as the back of his heels connected with a golden chest.

Hmm, must have been left behind by that Snip Snap.” Argilus thought. Using the chest to his advantage, Argilus jumped upon it, and Vak Kruz. The Chicken Hand slowly fell and laid its’ lifeless body on the desert sand.

Argilus only then walked to the chest and received another Healing potion, which he did use instantly.
I'll be there by your side
in the land of twilight
in your dream I will go
till we find the sunrise

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Thu Apr 03, 2003 8:30 pm

Nighthand hears a faintly familiar melody drifting from the Chaos gate, and he decides to so see where it is coming from. he leaves his place in the inn, and heads towards the gate.

moments later, he sits down near the player, and again shuts his eyes, listening to the music. since the group he had decided to join was gathering at the gate, he decided to wait there until they all left.

then he jumped up, remembering something. he walked to the save point and saved his profile, then returned to listen. it was really quite good...

(OOC: i think you should be able to do the music thing. it gives us something to do if we run out of ideas, at the very least.)

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Thu Apr 03, 2003 8:31 pm

(ooc: I agree ^_^, sorry for the wait, I'm waiting for Nall to get on, because he is the GM ^^;; )

Argilus
Twin Blader

Post by Argilus » Thu Apr 03, 2003 8:32 pm

Gingitsune wrote:(ooc: ayaaa - I'm beginning to get confused with all of these posts, lol! and I'm not on a trip yet, I was on like every five minutes last night, and I still get 5 new pages today ^^;; Plus I didn't mean that speech for anyone in particular! It's just something to say...)

(ooc: Just a thought, but people should take more time in there posts. If they did that we would be able to tell most people apart from others. I know I'm going off the wall about it, but hey, I'm sure Nall will think of something.)
I'll be there by your side
in the land of twilight
in your dream I will go
till we find the sunrise

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Thu Apr 03, 2003 8:36 pm

(OOC: most of mine start with 'Nighthand did suchandsuch, or something like that.)

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Thu Apr 03, 2003 8:36 pm

(ooc: I definately agree, those one line posts are beginning to sicken me, if you don't have anything to say, atleast put it into more, well thought-out words, it's alright if it's not something colossal, but still...)