Enter the World through the Delta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

Kayin
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Kayin » Sun Apr 06, 2003 9:46 pm

Kayin glanced about seeing how everyone else was faring in this endeavor, and smiled as he saw two people working together on a nearby Flame Wizard, but soon the smile was replace an an urged hurry as Kayin quickly stepped up and took a great swing at the Flame warrior before him hoping to knock it down or stun it for a second. Luckily, the blow did both, giving Kayin just enough time to lift his hand toward Ramza, "Repth" he shouted as he used nearly the last of his SP to heal the injured Wavemaster. Kayin then quickly readied his sword to hopefully finish off the Flame Knight before him, and also keeping an eye on the Flame Wizard nearby hoping he won't be the target of another spell in the near future.
Level :24
Equip: Absorbtion, Raccoon Earcap, Wyrm Scale, Miner's Gloves, Mountain Boots
Skills: Groundbreaker, Dek Corv, Life Drain, La Repth, Rue Kruz, Gan Don, Ap Corv

"Give me one.... Wait! Screw one, Give me twenty good reasons!"

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Sun Apr 06, 2003 10:01 pm

Charging into the fray,hijinx swept the minotaurs feet under from under him.The minotaur crashed to the ground bellowing with rage. "Take this beast." .With those words she lept on the unfortunate creature's back and began to stab vicously into it's hide. Now in a panic and bleeding heavily the minotaur bellowed and tried to shake the long arm off it's back. But the spear had stuck in the bone deep within the poor monster's body.Hijinx held on to her spear and used the raging force of the the wrenching creatur to cause more damage to the creature.The minotaur summoned all his strength and threw hijinx off before it lost it's balance and took a knee obviously dazed.Almost instantly the creature was healed by the goblin mages yet remained out of the battle while it reconsidered it's strategy. She turned and faced the mages and droped to a knee too exhausted to attack them at the moment.
Last edited by Hijinx on Mon Apr 07, 2003 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Sun Apr 06, 2003 10:03 pm

Nighthand and Ramza continued to pummel the Mage with spells and attacks. Nighthand dodged another swing of the mage's wand and hit it again, this time on the side of it's head. out of the corner of his eye, he saw Ramza cast another spell and the mage's life points were depleted to the red zone. Nighthand stood, expecting to finish off the mage, only to find that it healed itself!

"Guy! these thing heave Repth in their skills list! we need to take out the mages first!" he shouted to the party. he looked up and saw Nevaeh still flying around the ceiling, dropping rocks.
"You find anything out yet? we could use some help."
he went back to fighting the now almost fully restored Mage

HaiiroKitsune

Post by HaiiroKitsune » Sun Apr 06, 2003 10:29 pm

I cracked my knuckles before getting my sword out, I analyzed the battle field, seeing a Flame Mage away from the rest and charging a spell...

Hmmm, attacking an enemy by myself which is 6 levels above me and possibly causing my death.... Ya, sounds good! I thought as I raced towards the Mage, a Flame Warrior tried to close me but I jumped it, I switched my blade grip and delivered a blow with the blunt part of my sword, staggering the Mage and making it lose it's spell.

I quickly made re-switched my sword and delivered a slash at it's head from right to left, the Mage took a step back, I quickly made another slash but from left to right this time, making it take another step back.
As soon as I finished that one I started to make a 360° to deliver another slash, but the mage decided to hit me with it's staff, which made me lose my balance, and taking away a hell lot of my HP...

"Damn... I knew I should've bought a Speed Charm, or for that matter a Knight's Blood..." I said as I retreated for the moment from the mage to cast a Repth without being disturbed, as soon as I did, I charged once again...

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Sun Apr 06, 2003 10:42 pm

nigthand and ramza continued to take on the mage. after the mage used repth, they both knew it would have to be a quick kill.

ramza used rai don, while nighthand used calamity, and they never gave the mage a chance to counter. they pounded the mage until it prepared to use repth, at which point nighthand jabbed it with the butt of his sword and ramza used rai don to stun it, giving time for nighthand to use a combo and calamity to finally destroy the pesky mage.

"okay that's one mage down! i think hijinx might need some help with that other one!" ramza ran toward hijinx and used repth, recovering hijinx health. now there was the wizard to take care of.
Rod of Darkness(Custom)
Night Cloak(Custom)
Dark Vest(Custom)
Red Beret(Custom)
OrmeAni Kruz, ani rom, meani zot, ani kruz
ola repth, rip maen
Ap anid
Dek anid
Level 28
700gp

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Sun Apr 06, 2003 11:08 pm

Feeling refreshed after having healed herself Hijinx rejoined the battle."Hey nice kill guys" says she says with an exagerated salute. "Now lets triple team the other mage before they can cast again."However, before she noticed a mage raised his weapon to the sky and a seering tornado of flame rips her into the air, scorching hijinx and turning the sand around the place she was standing into glass. A bit shaken but hardly hurt, she stands up only to be blasted again. As the heat begins to get to her, her vision becomes blurry and she begins to feel extremely dizzy.Losing her balance and falling over she struggles to regain her footing.A flame warrior charges her in her weakened state.knowing she can't even see straight,let alone dodge. As it raises it's sword and prepares to deliver the killing blow while the helpless sickened hijinx puts her arm in front of her face to try and stop the sword fall. Closing her eyes and waiting for the pain, she suddenly hears a sound like that of metal being tore apart immediately following a voice that sounds like nighthand saying "Calamity!".She is almost certain of this,but thinks she might be wrong as she reminds herself that the heat is also causing her to see dancing penguins.
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Nall

Post by Nall » Sun Apr 06, 2003 11:21 pm

(OOC: the Hinote Minotaur has godlu defence and attack strength... Sorry Hijinx but you couldn't kill it with one stab in the back....)

Nall jumps to the side of one of the flame warriors. He was playing with two of them while the others concentrated on the mages. Both warriors made a syncronized attack on him, he blocked one but the other cut into his side.
'Why you! Are you trying to ruin my record?! Rue SLASH!'
Nall cuts the attacking monster in half, dealing double damage because of the elemental weakness. The other warrior came at him but Nall dodged.
'You're not smart... You're annoying!'
Nall slashed at the warrior who casted a quick fire spell. It wasn't strong but it made Nall miss. Nall was pissed but he heard some people talking about they wish they were faster. Nall had forgotten he actually had Ap Do since he usually doesn't need it.
'Did I hear some requests for speed? Ap Do!'
Nall casts a series of speed up spells on the fighting players. They all thanked him and began to really beat up on the mages. Nall turned his head just in time to see a sword comming for his face. Nall did somthing that looked like the matrix and dodged the sword kicking the warrior in the face in the process. Nall adjusted his bandana.
'Hehehe, you can't hit me like that! Rue...'
Nall started but realized he used all his sp on the Ap Do spells. Instead Nall tried a regular attack but the warrior blocked it. He tried another slashing at it's torso, this time he hit it and sent it staggaring back.
'Hahaha, you can't beat someone like me you stupid monster!'
Nall was about to finnish it off when a hammer came out of nowhere sending him flying across the room. He landed a few feet from the edge of the land almost falling in the lava. He slowly got up.
'How the hell....'
Nall cringed with pain. It was as if a train hit him and then ran over him all at once. Nall used a mages soul and then recovered himself with Ol Repth.
'I should have known if that minotaur was near me... Why didn't I notice?'
Nall saw that one of the mages had been killed. Some had noticed the attack that was issued to Nall. This made Nall that much more pissed and embarrased that he let it happen to him. He still couldn't figure out why he didn't know it was there. Maybe it was related to the Mac Any incident when he couldn't figure out the Yoroi General's stats.
Nall didn't bother to think about it any longer and charged at the Hinote Minotaur. The warrior stepped in front of him and tryed to cut the legs out from under him. Nall fliped over the warrior slashing at it as he flew overhead. Before Nall landed he again was hit by the Minotaur sending him flying accross the room off the edge of the land. Nall catches on with one hand. Nall didn't have the stregth to hold on very long and he couldn't cast a healing spell hanging like he was. Nall didn't know if anyone noticed him but he figured even if he did fall into the lava he could be recovered... Though the more Nall thought about it the lava was almost like a rupture in the area. He couldn't predict what would happen. He hear one of the warriors comming over to where he was. It was comming to speed up Nall's death..

Raye
Elevated Player

Post by Raye » Sun Apr 06, 2003 11:25 pm

...Raye hopped along the stones on the ground with Spellbinder and Cocoa. She was singing an old tune that and old friend taught her a long time ago:

Little flower,
small and round,
sing me a tune
of beautiful sound.
Sing me a tune
that's loud and clear.
That can scare them away
and give them fear.
Little flower,
please help me.
For I am your Shepard,
wild and free.

Raye chuckled at the thought that a flower could sing and save her from monsters--Although, the idea of it was pretty neat... Nah, she thought, that's silly.
Raye peered into the horizon and noticed something odd...
A dungeon! Oh my goodness! she jumped at the thought, I haven't been in a dungeon for so long! I just have to enter!
Raye trotted along the path at an amazingly fast speed (her Spellbinder was slowing her down a tad. After all, it is a large wooden rod pumped with magic.). "Hmm... I wonder if my little quark can help me! You are technically able to attack lower level guardians and stuff... yeah... dontcha think, Mr. Quark?" Raye patted her bag as her little quark squealed in delight.
Raye smiled, she loved her Cocoa. He was the only thing that ever showed any bit of compassion for her. Why was she going to find the stupid group anyways? They're probably just caught up in some stupid fight again. Seriously... obviously they just left her for dead after the glitch battle. Pfft, Raye thought, what they don't realize is that glitches come back after a certain amount of time anyways. Usually stronger and bigger, too.
Raye shook her head. She wanted to help them.. for she wanted friends.
For now, she would hum her song and stay on the path. For straying off the path might cause great danger.

(OCC: Urghh.. where exactly are you guys in the dungeon? Dad's been a tad bit upset with me lately so he's been disconnecting the internet like mad. Gingitsune let me post.. uh.. yeah haha)
If freedom is being alone, I fear liberation.

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Sun Apr 06, 2003 11:29 pm

Gingitsune scratched her head lightly, and leaned on her staff, she needed a healing item if she was even going to attempt to fight the creatures.
She concentrated, and held her hand out, a Mage's Soul appearing.
Once her strength was back she looked at the creatures...
Theseus in the Labyrinth of Minos...
She held her wand sheepishly, thinking of all of the Thunder attacks she had, which wouldn't be of much use against a creature like that...
Earth might have some kind of effect...
It was times like these she wished she had some kind of physical attack, I mean, if you're against some kind of creature, and you don't have any effective spells, you're kinda done for...
Oh well, her spells had always come through before...
And besides that, she was a few levels above most of the damned creatures anyway!
She saw that the creatures kept healing themselves... but it was worth a try anyway...
Suddenly she noticed Nall being attacked by the Minotaur, and seconds later he disappeared.
Gingitsune peered over the land she was standing on and noticed the lava pooling up below... stupid heat, stupid monsters, stupid lava!
Gingitsune's anger burst forward, and she ran at the Minotaur, hoping to distract it for atleast a little bit, giving her some time to help Nall up...

"Gan Rom!"

The attack burst forward, it wasn't a Water Spell, but it had it's effect, and the Minotaur went hurtling back.
Gingitsune ran over to Nall, and reached for his hand, pulling him out with some difficulty.
Once she got him up, she noticed that he was very badly injured...
"La Repth!"
She saw Nall's strength come back to him, and she got up slowly, looking around... The other players were preoccupied with the Fire Mages, and the Minotaur didn't seem happy...
Gingitsune readied her wand for another attack, if she and Nall attacked together, they might be able to hurt him...
She looked to Nall, and nodded, taking a step forward.
"Gan Rom!"

HaiiroKitsune

Post by HaiiroKitsune » Sun Apr 06, 2003 11:29 pm

(OOC: since Gingitsune posted at the same time I did, let's just say we both healed nall at the same time without noticing, k?)

"Hell no!" I yelled as I saw Nall lying in the floor and a Warrior getting close, with my newfound speed from Nall's Ap Do I rushed to the Warrior, losing no time I jumped and landed a swift kick on the side, sending him flying away a meter or 2.

My SP had already recovered enough for Repth I chanted looking at Nall, as the blue light encased him and recovered his HP, I rushed at the general again. I was able to connect a hit but the metal clashed against it's armor, "Remind me to buy a new sword" (Or to tell Nall to actually give items after battles :P ) I said as I blocked another hit of the General, I continued to fight with it, growing tired over time...

Kayin
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Kayin » Sun Apr 06, 2003 11:36 pm

Kayin couldn't help but notice Nall getting knocked to the edge, as the speed boost hit him. He quickly ducked an oncoming attack from the warrior he had be fighting with, and spun around as he was standing, using the momentum to his advantage, he took a strong swing for the stomach of the warrior, but was on his way toward Nall before it hit the ground, dead. But, Kayin didn't run carelessly as he watched the minotaur carefully. As he got closer to Nall he noticed that the last flame warrior was also heading that way, but was closer, "Its a good thing he gave everyone a speed boost." Kayin turned toward the warrior and at full speed ran at it, when he closed in he lowered a shoulder to ram the warrior toward the edge.
Last edited by Kayin on Sun Apr 06, 2003 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skills: Groundbreaker, Dek Corv, Life Drain, La Repth, Rue Kruz, Gan Don, Ap Corv

Asgard
Exalted Player

Post by Asgard » Sun Apr 06, 2003 11:37 pm

Asgard went straight for the nearest Flame Warrior. The two warriors clashed, their swords brought forward to defend against any attack. For a moment, the Heavy Blade and the Monster sized each other up. Then in a split second, the two swordsman met each other in battle. They trade blows evenly, both able to block each others attack. The battle wasn't getting anywhere. The flame warrior swung a horizontal attack, which Asgard ducked and dodged. The Heavy Blade brought up his sword and stabbed the Flame Warrior and did a flurry of attacks, the flame warrior helpless. He finished it off with a decapitation slash that even he could feel vibrated his spine.

He could see the next flame warrior heading for the wavemasters. He moved to intercept.
This is my non-banner profile. Read at own discretion!
Wishlist (Bolded sections denotate priority, in descending order)
In General: LEVELS
Pet-Related: EX-Levels, [Lv. 2]Overdrive Sphere, [Lv. 2]Ressurect
Armor: Dice Gloves (20 RARE), Golden Turban (42), Saint Cross (41), Protect Ring (41)
Weapons: Master Nunchaku (40 RARE), Three-Section Staff (37),
Items: (None)

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Sun Apr 06, 2003 11:39 pm

Nighthand and Ramza continued their assault, until hijinks stepped in. then all three attacked the final mage at once, taking it out. he saw something happen to nall out of the corner of his eye, but he also saw a couple of others helping him, so he stayed back. instead, he and Ramza turned to the minotaur and began to attack it. it proved to be much stronger than the mages, but he kept it up.

that is, until it hit him a heavy blow in the side, slamming him against the wall. he jumped up, ready to attack again, but when he did, the monster didn't even notice.

"How...Oh." he said, as he realized that the minotaur's blow had killed him.

"Someone revive me!" he shouted, hoping someone would hear.

(OOC: monster count: 2 warriors, 1 minotaur. at least, that's what i've got.)

Kayin
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Kayin » Sun Apr 06, 2003 11:43 pm

(OOC: as I count it, there is only the minotaur left.)

Kayin now standing near Nall and Gingitsune, turns to ask them both "Any ideas how to beat the big guy?" as he turn toward the minotaur and raises his sword into a ready position.

Nall

Post by Nall » Sun Apr 06, 2003 11:45 pm

(OOC: I counted 1 warrior, two mages and the minotaur but I could be wrong...)
Last edited by Nall on Sun Apr 06, 2003 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.