Enter the World through the Delta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

Kayin
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Kayin » Fri Apr 04, 2003 3:45 pm

Kayin narrowed his eyes in thought, where he reamined for quite some time. With a sigh, he informed Gingitsune "I'm afraid, that attacking would be my strongest area, And what about a position title 'cover-fire', a person to step in for any close range attackers if the need to escape for some reason or another? If you agree thats a good idea, I would think i will take a spot like that."
Level :24
Equip: Absorbtion, Raccoon Earcap, Wyrm Scale, Miner's Gloves, Mountain Boots
Skills: Groundbreaker, Dek Corv, Life Drain, La Repth, Rue Kruz, Gan Don, Ap Corv

"Give me one.... Wait! Screw one, Give me twenty good reasons!"

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Fri Apr 04, 2003 3:45 pm

Gingitsune smiled confidently at Asgard, she could see that some of the newer players really were worried about the hacker, and her monsters.
It wasn't going to be an easy fight, but she really wasn't worried about anyone dying... somehow it hadn't even come to her mind, that anyone ever would get hurt, and she shook her head, dispelling the thought again.
How many monsters could there be anyway? They wouldn't be infinite, coming out of every shady corner, there had to be some limit to them.
It was a challenge, and they would face it, and overcome it, and...
"You shouldn't be so worried, you know? If we all work together we'll beat it, there are so many of us, and only one of her, no doubt you're thinking of the monsters, but she really can't overdo it without being detected... There's only so much that she can do, really."
Gingitsune rubbed some sweat out of her eyes, and squinted into the distance...
Catching a flash of something... different.

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Fri Apr 04, 2003 3:51 pm

OOC: How i wish i could write that well. Well better get back to my own game. Sorry to interrupt
Equipment: Oval Sword/ Frost Armour/ Cougar Bandana / Frost Bracer / Leg mail
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane
Money: 5403gp
Skills: La Repth, Rue Slash, Rue Rom
Unequiped: Unicorn Blade(Ani Slash)Executioner(Crackbeat)

Kurai
Long Arm

Post by Kurai » Fri Apr 04, 2003 4:47 pm

((OOC: ok, WOW! i got home yesterday, and i felt so sick, so i just fell alseep, at like 4 in the after noon. I woke up this morning around 6. yeah, i guess i needed some sleep..... and look what came up while i was gone! ack!))

Kurai finally spoke up. "I can do the offensive. I'll be sure to keep whatever's attacking on me!" He grinned, flipping his spear in his hands, then resting it on his shoulder. He wiped his forehead, giving a sigh. This zone was quite different from the others, it was as if he could FEEL the heat...

((OOC: I want to tell ARGILUS, GINGITSUNE, and NALL, you three can do whatever is needed with my character, if you need to interact with anyone in your posts. Just remember my character's personality and such...))
-/Treeweaver//Hunting Guard//Spirit Hauberk//Cave bear Hood//Time Sandals/-
-/Juk Doom//RaJuk Rom//MeJuk Kruz//RaJuk Zot//Dek Juka//Phal Repth//Rip Synk//Ap Do/-

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:08 pm

Nighthand thinks about what kind of a position he would take.

"I think i would be better suited to take an attacking position, with my Heavy Blade. i do have a spell, but limited sp and nothing to recover it."
he nods in Ramza's direction.
"And i think Ramza here would like a support position."

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:45 pm

ramza nods to nighhand. he agrees, knowing that being a wavemaster, he is basically useless in hand to hand combat, but a strategic plus when it comes to healing.

"yes, i aagree with nighthand, i have a good amount of healing items, plus healing abilities."
Rod of Darkness(Custom)
Night Cloak(Custom)
Dark Vest(Custom)
Red Beret(Custom)
OrmeAni Kruz, ani rom, meani zot, ani kruz
ola repth, rip maen
Ap anid
Dek anid
Level 28
700gp

Argilus
Twin Blader

Post by Argilus » Fri Apr 04, 2003 6:07 pm

Argilus had finished his battling for one day in the field, although he gained very little just fighting every monster he could in the desert type landscape. Something kept striking his mind, to come back to Mac Anu. A doubt that would keep nagging at him to do something.

Why….why did she have to come to this….place? Wasn’t one game enough for her?” Argilus thought to himself. He only stood at the chaos gate for a good thirty minutes. He had his arms crossed as people passed by looking curiously at the odd player shutting his eyes and standing there by himself.

Alright, I suppose I’ll have some work to do. I’ll join up with the large group trying to find the hacker, but I’m not joining there party. Only one condition, they leave me out of their memory of helping them.” Argilus stomped. He was getting pretty frustrated with his upfront thinking, and was getting pretty irritated he felt he had to go help the group.

He turned to the gate and selected few of the place names they had spoke of before they left. -Forbidden Passover Far Thunder- was what he selected. A sudden flash of static came sparking in Argilus’ vision as the word Error came blinking above.

Error
Error

What, denied?! No, damnit! Those craphead admins never know what’s right.” Argilus yelled as he flipped around slamming his left fist into the wall. Argilus then knew what he had to do. He must associate with another player, a hacker. Where would he find one, on the roof tops? Argilus then arched back and gave all he could to launch up the wall of the save point. Looking quickly he couldn’t see anyone near by on the roof tops. Though a single figure was at the far end of the root town. Argilus then swiftly dashed across the roof tops, leaping gracefully in the air and landing with such agility. The figure turned and had only white eyes.

A custom edit? Good, you’re a hacker.” Argilus stated. Though the young girl looked a bit scared to see the Twin Blade come rushing at her. “Listen, I want you to crack a code for me. I want to get to a field which is blocked by the admins.”

The girl only gave a bit of a sigh. “I’m sorry, but I’m not much of a hacker. I just learned how to custom edit my char.” She spoke in a soft and quiet voice. She gave a bit of a blink and then looked towards the ground. Argilus now more irritated then ever, grabbed her by the arm and jumped from the roof down to the bridge.

Listen, I know you can do it, so stop messing with me!” Argilus demanded pulling her towards the chaos gate. The young girl flinched back and then quickly logged out.

Damn!” he shouted.
I'll be there by your side
in the land of twilight
in your dream I will go
till we find the sunrise

Argilus
Twin Blader

Post by Argilus » Fri Apr 04, 2003 6:25 pm

Walking over to the chaos gate, he waited over for anyone that could hack the gate. People were stopping in once in a while asking Argilus if he could join in for a party. He only waved them away and ignored them. He’d had about all he could handle and being in such a weak level had him in even a more disadvantage, seeming nobody would listen to him.

Argilus began to even become more irritable seeming there was a long-arm standing around the corner staring at him. His eyes twitched as the long-arm proceeded to walk towards Arg.

Excuse me, but it my understanding that you wish to log into a field that is blocked by the admins.” He quietly said, placing right hand infront of Argilus to shake his head. Arg only twitched his eyes some more and said nothing.

That will be 200 gold.” The Long-arm replied. Argilus eyes’ opened as another hacker seemed to find him. “You promise you are a hacker? Most hackers custom edit there char. You seem normal to me.” Argilus questioned.

The Long-arms face seemed a bit more polite as he tossed his Spear into the platform of the chaos gate. He smiled holding out his hand for the money. Argilus was still hesitant, but slowly handed him the money.

Try it now, cutie.” He asked. Argilus gave a bit of a discussed look as the “Male” character had just called him cutie. Though again Argilus tried the field again, but was then warped to the place he needed to go. The field was different from where he had gone before, but so was almost every place. With different trees and dirt, even the sky had a darker end. The lights in the sky only seemed to flicker a bit. Argilus then looked in the direction of the dungeon, but noticing at least three magic portals on the way.

Damn, I don’t have time for this, but it should be better to level up. In case I will need to fight some monsters in the dungeon solo style.” Argilus thought, running forward at the portal nearest to him.
I'll be there by your side
in the land of twilight
in your dream I will go
till we find the sunrise

HaiiroKitsune

Post by HaiiroKitsune » Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:28 pm

"If someone can give me a Speed Charm I'll be willing to distract enemies from weak players, other than that, I'll guess I'll just attack..."

The heat indeed was strong, and being completely in fur sure didn't helped, I proceeded to wipe out some sweat from my forehead, as I decided to sheat my sword again...

(OOC: By the way, the only gray foxes are Artic Foxes, so take a guess...
Im burning in here literally, and even in real life...)

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:47 pm

A large golden ring appears in mid air. Hijinx drops out of the bottom of the ring, and surveys here surrounds."Well this is more like it, it's been a while since i've seen a field like this." Turns to face the party. "hi i'm hijinx the long arm.would it be any trouble for me to join your party?"

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Fri Apr 04, 2003 8:14 pm

"You know it's rude to ignore people, so i'll on my way."With a nod she fades away. Where she was standing,a smiley face is etched into the ground.

Xane

Post by Xane » Fri Apr 04, 2003 9:26 pm

As they walk through the desert, Xane scowls up at the sun, his sunny disposition spoiled somewhat. He then looks down at his outfit, wishing he had picked an all light-colored outfit, instead of the black pants and vest. Shrugging his vest off, he tucks it into the back of his sash and rolls his sleeves up slightly. "Blasted heat. You'd think living in Texas would make me accustomed to this, but nooo, this is worse than summer..." Continuing to grumble to himself quietly, he kicks up a bit of sand now and then.

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Fri Apr 04, 2003 9:31 pm

ramza was once again getting bored. walking, playing with his magic trick was not satisfying himself anymore. he was in need of action!
he knew however, it would be a while to get to the dungeon.

ramza turned to nighthand, but ramza thought to himself, this isn't gonna get very far, might as well take a break for a while.

"hey , shouldn't the group rest a little while before continuing to the dungeon? its still a long way....i think."
Rod of Darkness(Custom)
Night Cloak(Custom)
Dark Vest(Custom)
Red Beret(Custom)
OrmeAni Kruz, ani rom, meani zot, ani kruz
ola repth, rip maen
Ap anid
Dek anid
Level 28
700gp

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Fri Apr 04, 2003 9:40 pm

Nighthand looked at ramza. even though this game was virtual reality, it was so real that he was sweating. looking around, he noticed that several others looked tired as well.

"I think it's a good idea, but let's ask Nall first: he seems to be the leader of this little troupe."

he sped up his step a little to catch the player.

"Hey Nall! i think the players are getting a little tired of this heat and walking, so you think we can stop for a few minutes?" looking around, he saw a large structure off to the left, not too far. it looked like it was reasonably uncorrupted, and quite shady.

"How about over there?"

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Fri Apr 04, 2003 10:16 pm

Gingitsune didn't wait for Nall's reply, she nodded furiously... anything to get out of the blasted heat!
She grabbed Nall's bewildered arm, and pulled him forcefully towards it.
"I don't think it'll set us back that far, and virtual reality or not, I feel really hot, and we might as well rest before we get there, or the monsters will crush us with the palms of their warty little hands."
She wasn't all that accustomed to warm weather, living in a place where there were blizzards in April, give her snow... well, reasonable amounts, and she could deal with it, but the sun baking down on her head was beginning to get to her, ticking her off.
Not to mention the strange visions she had been noticing, in the far off distance...
They didn't look normal, and they felt strange somehow...
No one else seemed to be noticing anything, so Gingitsune shook her head to dispel the sight, and arranged the shawl on her head further down to shade her eyes as she walked towards the shady building.