Enter the World through the Delta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

Nall

Post by Nall » Sun Apr 06, 2003 5:34 pm

The ground cracked with the force of Gingitsunes GiRai Rom. The power of the spell was hard to believe. He looked at Gingitsune with a dumb look on his face. He couldn't believe that she could issue an attack like that. Gingitsune's yell for everyone to attack at once woke him up.
'uhh.. oh, right! Everyone! Attack all at once!'
Everyone attacked the large Mu Gaurdian with their most potent attack! The Gaurdian was overwhelmed by the attack. All the Wavemasters used their magic and the fighters hacked at it like it with ferocious power! Ramza's attack did that much more damage and Nall knew that it was finnished. Nall began to run towards the Gaurdian. His sword began to glow blue as he jumped into the air. All the players saw him and prepared to give one final blow at the same time as him.
'Rue SLASH!'
Nall came down on the Guardian as the other players attacked. The monster took the full blow and evaporated. All the monsters were destroyed... The doors all opened. Player began to collapse on the ground, panting.
'I thought you said the monsters were level 7 to 18!'
Came a voice from the party. Nall just sighed.
'I guess I was wrong... The hacker edited the area so it was hard to tell from where I was at the time...'
Nall sat down and recovered those who needed to be recovered. He knew that they would be fighting the large Mu Gaurdian and the smaller ones once he got in the dungeon, but he wondered why he couldn't see it before.
'Well we have to go over that way next... There's one more portal in there but don't worry, it should be easier then the last one!'
Nall Waited for the others to catch their breath. He wanted to make sure everyone was ready before they attempted the next room.

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Sun Apr 06, 2003 5:40 pm

Nighthand stood as the guardian faded to dust.
"Hey nall! since you seem to have senses none of the rest of us do, what kind of thing is in the next room?"
he asks, cleaning his sword and stowing it away.

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Sun Apr 06, 2003 5:50 pm

ramza was still out of breath. this was his first battle, and he already had to go all out. he was not expecting this, but he had no choice.
he used his staff to lean on,and waited with everyone to recover from the battle.

"is everyone here and alive? i heard a few people died." ramza was looking around the room for ghosts, but he didn't see any. he di see people were ready to leave though, so he went over to nighthand, who was standing next to nall, and prepared himself for what's next to come. it seemed as if many forgot about the heat, so he shouldnt mention anything about it.

he just waited quietly and actually patiently. he had to get serious. the mission was serious.
Rod of Darkness(Custom)
Night Cloak(Custom)
Dark Vest(Custom)
Red Beret(Custom)
OrmeAni Kruz, ani rom, meani zot, ani kruz
ola repth, rip maen
Ap anid
Dek anid
Level 28
700gp

Asgard
Exalted Player

Post by Asgard » Sun Apr 06, 2003 5:50 pm

Asgard whipped his sword back into the long scabbard and continued forward to where Nall pointed to. He felt envigorated by the heal, and was ready for more. He just hopes that Ap Corv and Ap Torv can stay intact for now.

How did that Guardian counter so well? he thought. It was like something was controlling its moves.
This is my non-banner profile. Read at own discretion!
Wishlist (Bolded sections denotate priority, in descending order)
In General: LEVELS
Pet-Related: EX-Levels, [Lv. 2]Overdrive Sphere, [Lv. 2]Ressurect
Armor: Dice Gloves (20 RARE), Golden Turban (42), Saint Cross (41), Protect Ring (41)
Weapons: Master Nunchaku (40 RARE), Three-Section Staff (37),
Items: (None)

Nall

Post by Nall » Sun Apr 06, 2003 5:56 pm

Nall looked at Nighthand and smiled. Then he looked in the direction of the door they were going to enter.
'Well if you really want to know, there are 7 monsters this time. 3 level 9's, 3 level 11's and one level 18'
The other players seemed to nod in agreement. They knew he was probably going to be right. Nall got up and sighed.
'However, you should know these arn't regular monsters...'
The group looked up, somewhat shocked at the comment. Arn't regular monsters? What did he mean by that... Nall walked over to the edge of the walkable land. He peered down at the lava below him but then suddenly turned back to the group.
'You wont find these monsters in any manual, they are much smarter then any other monsters...'
With that Nall began to walk to the door.
'You'd all understand better if I showed you. Are we ready?'

<Narrator post>

Due to the large number of Mu Gaurdians fought since they kept being revived:

Kurai --> +1
Hijinx --> +1
Ramza --> +2
Asgard --> +2
Kitsune --> +1
Nighthand --> +1
Kayin --> +1
Gingitsune --> +1
Nall --> +1

Asgard
Exalted Player

Post by Asgard » Sun Apr 06, 2003 6:15 pm

Asgard brought a hand back to his Adventurer and calmly replied.

"I'm ready for anything. Anything and everything."

The warrior and knight blood rushed through him again, giving Asgard a heightened adrenaline rush.
This is my non-banner profile. Read at own discretion!
Wishlist (Bolded sections denotate priority, in descending order)
In General: LEVELS
Pet-Related: EX-Levels, [Lv. 2]Overdrive Sphere, [Lv. 2]Ressurect
Armor: Dice Gloves (20 RARE), Golden Turban (42), Saint Cross (41), Protect Ring (41)
Weapons: Master Nunchaku (40 RARE), Three-Section Staff (37),
Items: (None)

HaiiroKitsune

Post by HaiiroKitsune » Sun Apr 06, 2003 6:18 pm

As I was heading towards Nall he said, 'However, you should know these arn't regular monsters...' as he finished.

"Hey, what's been regular so far? The purpose of this game was only to go to Dungeons, meet people and such, now we are tracking a hacker and we start to feel the hits in real-life..." I said.

I had finished regaining my health with a Repth and so did my SP, I was ready... I think...

(OOC: What's next? The Deadly Illusion? (...) Just kidding! Don't ban me!)

Nall

Post by Nall » Sun Apr 06, 2003 7:03 pm

Nall let everyone gather behind him.
'Well no sense in waiting! The sooner we get through this the sooner we can leave this heat!'
Nall went through the door into the next room, the other's close behind. As soon as they all entered the doors shut and the magic portal in front of them began to shine.
'Everyone get into possition, we'd better be ready for when they come out...'
Out of the portal came 7 monsters just as Nall said. They were all monsters they had never seen before. 3 of them looked like warriors with huge firey swords. The other 3 were small mages with staffs. And the last monster looked like some sort of huge minotaur with a giant battle hammer. Unlike the other monsters, they waited for the party to make the first move.
'These monsters arn't from The WORLD. They are made by a hacker, most likely the one we're after!'
Some of the players wondered why the monsters wern't attacking. They stayed in formation waiting for them. It was somewhat odd compared to other fights.
'Monsters like this have been called Rebulit Monsters. They've been edited and improved. Even though these monsters aren't as powerful as others we've fought they are going to be tough! They are very intelligent and don't fight in patterns. Their stats are pretty high for monsters of their level as well...'
Nall didn't know if this was all sinking in to the group. He knew they were a bit distracted by the heat and it was a lot of information to take in. Nall continued.
'The fighters, who are level 9, are called Flame Warriors, they focus on attacking and defending the Flame Mages. The Flame Mages cast powerful fire spells and are level 11. The last one is a Hinote Minotaur and it's level 18. You can tell the hacker doesn't have that much of an imagination for names...'
Nall took a step forward and drew his sword. He got ready for the monsters attacks.

Nevaeh
Elevated Player

Post by Nevaeh » Sun Apr 06, 2003 7:09 pm

OOC: Arg, missed the fight with the Mu @.x

"Shouldn't be too hard to beat," Nevaeh says, stretching his wings a bit before he starts hovering. "I wish I could figure out how to program monsters, though, that/s way beyond me. I don't think I can do a thing to them without knowing how they tick, first."

OOC: Just my saying that until Nevvy knows how these monsters are coded, he can't hack. He can dart around above their heads annoyingly as a destraction, though.

Nighthand
Master of Games

Post by Nighthand » Sun Apr 06, 2003 7:15 pm

Nighthand looks at the monsters, trying to decide which to attack first.
if they are as smart a Nall says, then they will know about my second-rate tactics. but if i can get...

"Nevaeh, fly around them! stay out of the way of their attacks. If you can distract them, we can take out the flame fighters. Wavemasters! cast water spells at the flame mages, if you have any. if not, cast anything but fire!"

Nighthand knew it wasn't really his place to be shouting out orders, but he was still hyped up from the last fight, and didn't want to go out there all alone the first time. he raised his sword and prepared to charge the flame warriors.

Nevaeh
Elevated Player

Post by Nevaeh » Sun Apr 06, 2003 7:24 pm

"Well, considering that's what I was going to do anyway..." Nevaeh said, rolling his eyes. "I'm glad these caverns have high ceilings." With a quick beat of his wings, he went zooming towards the hacked monsters, passing in between them, then veering into the air and stopping above and behind them. He had a few rocks in his hands, too, which he started tossing at the creatures' heads.

Kurai
Long Arm

Post by Kurai » Sun Apr 06, 2003 8:03 pm

Kurai stepped up beside Nall, his spear ready for the attack. "Do we have any plan for these enemies?" His words seemed to fall on deaf ears, as the Flame Warriors and Flame Mages started their attack. Kurai felt intense heat below him, and he looked down, as a pillar of fire was about to rise below him. Nall pushed him out of the way, and dodged it as well. Kurai stumbled out of the way, and looked on to the Flame Mage who casted that. "What part of hell did you come from?!?" He taunted, as he charged at the Mage. He scanned its level. Level 11... i really dont think i stand a chance all alone against one of these things...

Kurai stabbed the Flame Mage from a distance, using the range on his spear to give him distance from his foe. It started to cast, so he spun his spear in his right hand, jumping forward, closer to is enemy. He brought the butt of the spear upon the Mage's head, and it stagered back, losing its cast. He grinned, and was about to taunt the mage once again, but the mage decided that casting a spell took too long. it swung its staff into the side of Kurai's face, and with a sickening crunch, Kurai staggered back. He didnt feel too good, either.
That thing took more than half my HP in one hit! No Fair!"

Kurai realized he needed health, badly. He also relized he needed to be FASTER, in order to dodge these fiendish foes. "HEY!!!" Kurai shouted, hopping back a few steps, "Can anyone toss me a Ap Do or a Rig Geam? I'd surely make GREAT use of it!"
-/Treeweaver//Hunting Guard//Spirit Hauberk//Cave bear Hood//Time Sandals/-
-/Juk Doom//RaJuk Rom//MeJuk Kruz//RaJuk Zot//Dek Juka//Phal Repth//Rip Synk//Ap Do/-

Kayin
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Kayin » Sun Apr 06, 2003 8:25 pm

Kayin decided to go after one of the flame warriors. He charged right in around one of the Flame Mages to get to the nearest one, but as he closed in he realized that a few fireballs were converging on him. Kayin quickly retreated from the warrioir he was targeting, so as to not get double teamed by the enemies from the start. "Stupid mages" he said shortly before casted Repth on himself. As the healing energies flowed through him, he charged forward again, a smirk on his face as he near the warrior, "Calamity" he shouted as he swung his sword horizontally to the left, followed quickly by a swing to the right, and then an overhead slash downwards. Kayin continued after the Flame Warrior, his sp running just a bit low, he was atacking it with normal slashes, trying to hit it again and again, before it could get a chance to hit him. 'But the nearby Flame wizard was still a problem' Kayin thought as a small grin crossed his face "It is next if it doesn't die before I get to it."
Level :24
Equip: Absorbtion, Raccoon Earcap, Wyrm Scale, Miner's Gloves, Mountain Boots
Skills: Groundbreaker, Dek Corv, Life Drain, La Repth, Rue Kruz, Gan Don, Ap Corv

"Give me one.... Wait! Screw one, Give me twenty good reasons!"

Nighthand
Master of Games

Post by Nighthand » Sun Apr 06, 2003 8:57 pm

the flame mage that was farthest away from the rest started to cast a fire spell. which one, no one found out, because Nighthand raced to it and slashed it across the chest, distracting it. it lashed out, but nighthand had already jumped over it, and unleased a calamity on it's back. the mage started to hit him again, but a rock fell from the sky, hitting it on the head.
"Thanks, nevaeh." Nighthand said, with a quick flip of his sword.

he again attacked the mage, but it's counter was faster, and caught him before he could hit it.

"These things are getting smarter! we need help."

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Sun Apr 06, 2003 9:16 pm

ramza had a feeling this would be harder than the last battle. he thought that it would be smarter to take out the mages first, since they could do great damage at once.

ramza shouted rai don and stunned a mage that was about to cast a fire spell on nighthand. then ramza charged the same mage and hi it on the head with his staff. this did little damage after the decent lightning attack, but allowed for a three hit combo before the mage jumped over and smacked him in the back. ramza's health was in red, but he used a health drink and recovered himself.

ramza was getting frustrated and decided to use magic on the mage as it once again turned its attention to the nearby nighthand. ramza cast lightning on it again to use up a good amount of remaining sp. the mage's health was nearly at a quarter , so he ran to the other side of the room. after near death, ramza knew it would be a great struggle.
Rod of Darkness(Custom)
Night Cloak(Custom)
Dark Vest(Custom)
Red Beret(Custom)
OrmeAni Kruz, ani rom, meani zot, ani kruz
ola repth, rip maen
Ap anid
Dek anid
Level 28
700gp