Enter the World through the Delta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Sun Apr 06, 2003 11:45 pm

Gingitsune smiled at all of the people rushing to help with the Minotaur, and cast another healing spell as the Minotaur clanged down the path towards them.
"WHY WON'T YOU DIE!?"
Gingitsune yelled at it, even though she knew it was just a silly Minotaur, and really wouldn't answer back.
The heat and the exertion were really getting to her badly, but she wouldn't show it to anyone.
Sometimes this game is too realistic...
Suddenly she giggled into her glove, she had just had a lovely little idea.
Raising her staff, she chanted her next spell.
"Miu Lei!"
The monsters suddenly stopped in their tracks, turning away from the players, and against each other with ferocity.
"This spell does the work for us..." She said, winking happily.
Last edited by Gingitsune on Sun Apr 06, 2003 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Sun Apr 06, 2003 11:46 pm

(OOC: you're right.)

"here's an idea. Neveah, what are you diong? maybe you could try your hacking now?"

Nighthand said this in response to kayin.

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Sun Apr 06, 2003 11:53 pm

ramza saw his companion nighthand was a ghost. he held out his hand with a resurect.

"nighthand take this." nighthand took the reurect and was back to full health. ramza then healed himself with repth and quickly jumped out of the way as he nearly got caught in the crossfire as the minotaur slammed his hammer into the ground in front of the warrior.

"brilliant idea gingi, but what happens when only the minotaur is left? we will still have to fight him."

ramza walked over with nighthand to watch the show. hijinx was also there, now back at full health
Rod of Darkness(Custom)
Night Cloak(Custom)
Dark Vest(Custom)
Red Beret(Custom)
OrmeAni Kruz, ani rom, meani zot, ani kruz
ola repth, rip maen
Ap anid
Dek anid
Level 28
700gp

Nighthand
Master of Games

Post by Nighthand » Mon Apr 07, 2003 12:00 am

Nighthand decided to help distract the minotaur and try out another spell at the same time.

"Gan Zot!" he shouted, using some sp on the beast.
"Rai Don!" he heard Ramza ahout from beside him.
they looked at each other and grinned.

(OOC: i think that was your spell, Ramza.)

Nall

Post by Nall » Mon Apr 07, 2003 12:15 am

(OOC: I feel so loved... Everyone posting to save me all at once! :D Hehehe, Gingi is fastest though ^_~)

Nall got up feeling refreshed.
'Wow, thanks a lot Gingitsune! I thought I was done for!'
Nall readied his sword but just the Gingitsune casted Miu Lei and the monsters bagan attacking each other!
'Heh, I don't know why I didn't think of that!'
Nall enjoyed the display of monsters attacking each other. It was quite the show. However the minotaur used some kind of skill that crushed all the other monsters in a single blow. The minotaur now with no enemies to kill started to attack the players. Thankfully with Ap Do the players were able to get away from the minotaur's hammer. His stregth and accuracy were increadable. If a player got too close they would be killed instanly, even with Ap Do... Nall was already destroyed by the monster twice. What made him pissed was that he was undetectable to him.
'Well now it's only you... You're not catching me off gaurd again! Ap Do!'
Nall does something he rarely does. Casts Ap Do on himself. He usually doesn't need the extra speed but this time he was pissed. Some of the players were debating if they should attack it or not. It was almost certain death if they got close. The wavemasters were trying to damage it with their magic but it didn't show any signs of weakening.
'Watch closely now people!'
The group shifted their heads towards Nall. They had no clue what he was talking about. Nall closed his eyes and waited until the minotaur was relatively close to him. All of a sudden he burst out with amazing speed right at the Minotaur. The monster swung it's oversized hammer at Nall and it appeared to hit him perfectly. But Nall was untouched! The hammer appeared to go through his body as he performed Rue Slash, destroying it's hammer. The monster snarled at Nall who lept back to the group. Gingitsune spoke up.
'You did that against the monster in Mac Anu! What is that?'
Nall adjusted his bandana again and looked at the group who were also in awe.
'Heh heh! It's the legendary time bandana! I can somewhat bend time you could say when I combine it with Ap Do.'
Nall thought this was a good enough explanation and went on to bigger things.
'Now that it doesn't have it's hammer anymore, it's stregth should be decreased a lot! Everyone attack together!'

Nighthand
Master of Games

Post by Nighthand » Mon Apr 07, 2003 12:21 am

Without a hammer, the monster ahd no idea what to do. it wasn't used to fighting without it. Nighthand, still charged with ap do, charged the monster. he feinted in front of it, then ran behind it to attack. he performed a couple of three-hit normal attacks on it, then a Calamity with his remaining sp. when the monster turned, he ran back ,letting someone else have a turn while he recovers his sp.

Kayin
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Kayin » Mon Apr 07, 2003 12:26 am

Kayin grinned as he has had plenty of time to regain a few SP, just enough for an attack, he rushes forward, but advert his direct to be on the monsters left side as he nears in with a normal slash stopping as he finishes the slash, he cries out "Calamity" as he truns back to face the minotaur, he swing his sword forcefully to the left, then to the right, and then overhead, and follows it up with more attacks, trying to do as much damage as he can in as little time as he can with much help from the Ap do.

(ooc eep! I gotta go to work, : later, and please if too much happens tonight could someone mention Kayin attacking or such once in a while, :) thanx.)
Level :24
Equip: Absorbtion, Raccoon Earcap, Wyrm Scale, Miner's Gloves, Mountain Boots
Skills: Groundbreaker, Dek Corv, Life Drain, La Repth, Rue Kruz, Gan Don, Ap Corv

"Give me one.... Wait! Screw one, Give me twenty good reasons!"

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Mon Apr 07, 2003 12:38 am

Stepping up to the minotaur with a fierce stance,she grins maniacly. "Maybe you got off the first time but now that the mages are out of the way,you don't stand a chance". Sticking out her tongue and giving the monster a raspberry,she charged forward.The minotaur, shocked by the actions of hijinx gives her a confused look and takes a step back. Using the shock inflicted by the taunt,she yells "triple doom" and slices at the creature causing little damage leaving it of balance and ready for the next atack. "Now everyone, lets take this thing down" she says, smirking in amusement.

OOC: i corrected that mistake earlier so don't worry about it :roll:
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Kurai
Long Arm

Post by Kurai » Mon Apr 07, 2003 12:51 am

Kurai dashed dorward, at the massive Minotaur in front of everyone. Kurai chuckled, as everyone looked like a angry hive of bees attacking a person who disrupted their home. Kurai itched with speed. He could feel the Ap Do's effect. He charged forward, leaving a trail of white behind him. He rushed right in front of the Minotaur, and ran up its knee. He jumped upward, and rose above the Minotaur, his speed propelling him high above. He looked straight down at the Minotaur, and flipped his Bronze Spear in his hands. He pointed it straight down, and bellowed at the monster: "TAKE THIS!"

Kurai plummeted down, the tip of his spear pointed at the top of the minotaur's head. He grinned, as he neared its head, but then everything went wrong. The minotaur didnt even look up, but snached Kurai out of the air. He held him in one hand, and squeezed tight. He felt his HP greatly decrease, and he screamed out in pain. The minotaur pulled his hand back, and heaved Kurai with all his might against a far wall. He crashed against the hard surface, and fell to the ground. Motionless.
-/Treeweaver//Hunting Guard//Spirit Hauberk//Cave bear Hood//Time Sandals/-
-/Juk Doom//RaJuk Rom//MeJuk Kruz//RaJuk Zot//Dek Juka//Phal Repth//Rip Synk//Ap Do/-

Nevaeh
Elevated Player

Post by Nevaeh » Mon Apr 07, 2003 12:59 am

"Who said I'm studying it?" Nevaeh said as he chucked a few more rocks at the minotaur. "I'm trying to distract it. Not that it's doing any good. And I already told you I can't hack the thing." He looked around the ceiling of the cavern. There were a fair number of stalactites here, and the minotaur was standing beneath a rather large one...

"On second thought, you guys keep it busy, I've got an idea," the angel said, flying back a bit. Holding out his hands, a sphere of data appeared, and moved towards the stone spike on the ceiling. And then, with a might flap of his wings, he hurled himself towards the rock formation, hoping to knock the the thing off the ceiling so that it would impale the minotaur. The hack was to try and loosen the rock. Of course, if it succeeds, he won't get any experiance, since he didn't actually fight.

Nighthand
Master of Games

Post by Nighthand » Mon Apr 07, 2003 1:02 am

a distraction, huh

Nighthand can do that.

he ran forward, and make a slash at the minotaur. it missed, but that wasn't the point. he jumped back, laughing. despite being only a piece of data, it seemed to get angry. he taunted and insulted it, and it increased to get madder and madder, swatting at the others, but missing more. it was as if the hacker was controlling it herself, and wasn't liking his insults. he kept it up.

Nall

Post by Nall » Mon Apr 07, 2003 1:04 am

(OOC: hate to do quick posts but I'm semi-busy ^^)

Nall saw kurai get launched into a wall. Nall was already pissed at the minotaur and this didn't help. He saw that kurai wasn't moving and assumed he died.
'Rip Maen!'
He called as a white light surrounded Kurai reviving him and recovering his hit points.
'Hey bud, you've got to be more careful heh heh!'

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Mon Apr 07, 2003 1:06 am

ramza saw nighthands humorous attempts to distract it, plus naveah's efforts on the rock, and they were working.he decided he could possibly make the job easier, and also keep the minotaur under the stalgmite, by coming from the otherside. ramza came over and slammed the minotaur in the back with his staff, then backed a way with a few taunts.

nighthand also taunted, and they did it in turns so the minotaur would never actually move, just turn.
Last edited by ramza on Mon Apr 07, 2003 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rod of Darkness(Custom)
Night Cloak(Custom)
Dark Vest(Custom)
Red Beret(Custom)
OrmeAni Kruz, ani rom, meani zot, ani kruz
ola repth, rip maen
Ap anid
Dek anid
Level 28
700gp

Asgard
Exalted Player

Post by Asgard » Mon Apr 07, 2003 1:06 am

"Right!"

Asgard ran towards the already crowded minotaur and began to attack relentlessly. He did not care for his own safety. He felt berserked in battle. Not as far as where his allies were, but nonetheless, he was in a state of mind that he had long forgotten.

As soon as he heard "Ap Do" from Nall's mouth, he knew that the tables were already turning. Asgard could already feel himself get lighter on his feet. He could feel his sword getting lighter as well. He continued his barrage, but was quick to dodge the minotaur's attacks. The monster was accurate, yes, but it didn't take a rocket scientist to expect a punch from someone pulling back his arm.

"Death Bringer!" He somersaulted and brought his sword down on his foe with deadly intent. Even though he was clearly outranked, he never gave a second thought about letting up his attack.
This is my non-banner profile. Read at own discretion!
Wishlist (Bolded sections denotate priority, in descending order)
In General: LEVELS
Pet-Related: EX-Levels, [Lv. 2]Overdrive Sphere, [Lv. 2]Ressurect
Armor: Dice Gloves (20 RARE), Golden Turban (42), Saint Cross (41), Protect Ring (41)
Weapons: Master Nunchaku (40 RARE), Three-Section Staff (37),
Items: (None)

Kurai
Long Arm

Post by Kurai » Mon Apr 07, 2003 1:13 am

Kurai shook the daze off, hearing Nall shout something. He waved a hand, standing up all the way. He looked on at the Minotaur once again, and chuckled, feeling back to normal. "alright... that wont happen again!" He dashed forward, at normal speed, but still speedy, and spun his spear overhead. He passed Nall, and uttered a quick "thanks" as he passed. He ran forward, and saw the Minotaur glance toward him. The minotaur's fist came down, into Kurai's running trajectory. Kurai was well aware, however, and he hopped up, onto the Minotaur's fist. He hopped once again, flipping in the air. As he uprighted, he was right in the minotaur's face. He grinned, as he regained another SP. And it was just enough to do a...

"TRIPLE DOOM!!" Kurai shouted, and thrusted his spear forward, it already moving in a blur. He scremed in a berserker fury, letting his spear hit over and over again. The attack ended, and he fell to the ground, right in front of the Minotaur.
-/Treeweaver//Hunting Guard//Spirit Hauberk//Cave bear Hood//Time Sandals/-
-/Juk Doom//RaJuk Rom//MeJuk Kruz//RaJuk Zot//Dek Juka//Phal Repth//Rip Synk//Ap Do/-