Enter the World through the Delta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

HaiiroKitsune

Post by HaiiroKitsune » Fri Apr 04, 2003 1:08 am

(OOC: This can't be, It's impossible to make a [Delta Forbidden Passed Over Far Thunder], both Forbidden and Passed Over are part B keywords!
But oh well)

Nall

Post by Nall » Fri Apr 04, 2003 1:10 am

(lol I'm pretty sure your right. I realized this after I posted everything so I couldn't fix it... oh well, well just say it's like messed up because of hacking or somthing hahaha >_< I'm so lame)

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Fri Apr 04, 2003 1:11 am

Nighthand turned to Nall.
"A strategy would be a good idea, but here's a question for you. how can a bunch of newbies like us, minus you and Gingitsune, stand against five levels of level 7-18 monsters? we'd have to have a darn good strategy to even survive, let alone reach the end of the dungeon."
Nighthand quiets down for a moment. Nall did say not to come if you were chicken, and he definatly was NOT chicken.

(OOC: by the way, how many people are there with us? we should have a number before we make some strategy.)
Last edited by Nighthand on Fri Apr 04, 2003 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Fri Apr 04, 2003 1:11 am

ramza looked around at a few blank faces, but he seemed to say the obvious thing to everyone.
"well, we have...more than a few, and unless the hacker has the ability to summon monsters on the fly, we should be able to outnumber her. We should figure how to use this to our advantage yet i agree with nighthand, the harder part should trying to figure a strategy to get to the hacker"
Rod of Darkness(Custom)
Night Cloak(Custom)
Dark Vest(Custom)
Red Beret(Custom)
OrmeAni Kruz, ani rom, meani zot, ani kruz
ola repth, rip maen
Ap anid
Dek anid
Level 28
700gp

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Fri Apr 04, 2003 1:18 am

uh oh um i gotta run it looks like my senses are starting to weaken. with that the mental vision of the party begins to fade."damn" shouts hijinx:"looks like i used a little too much power to dig my way out.". just as her her vision fades, she rams the point of her spear into the ground! a blast of sand flies up and she disappears into thin air.the words "bye friends" still linger in the air for a few seconds.

Nall

Post by Nall » Fri Apr 04, 2003 1:24 am

Nall considers both players comments. He too was a little worried about the level of the monsters in the dungeon. However he himself had been able to get through strong leveld monsters by himself. His tactics were usually quite formidable, however the Yoroi General threw him off.
'I agree Nighthand, it will be difficult but not impossible. I think we will be ok as long as we stick together and fight as a team. I have Ol repth and Rip Maen for recovery and I know you all have some healing items and stuff. As long as our stratagy is strong, we can win.'
Nall sounded stupid being so optimistic, but he had to give them something. As long as they had hope he knew they would do fine.
'As for getting the hacker, it's easier said then done... It's true that we outnumber her, but she has the power to create monsters and transport wherever and whenever she wants. We don't know enough about her yet to come up with a strategy to beat her.. We should think of a strategy to find her weakness!'
Nall wasn't sure himself how they were ever gonna take down a hacker but he hoped something would come up that would give them the answer.

Nighthand
Master of Games

Post by Nighthand » Fri Apr 04, 2003 1:28 am

Nighthand considered Nall's words.
"Perhaps we shouldn't consider beating the hacker at all."
other players looked at him, stunned that he would suggest such a thing.
"I mean for now. maybe we should just try and talk to her, and find out some info about her, like what she is trying to do. maybe we can avoid a confrontation until a later time."
he looked around, seeing a couple of people's eyes widen, then narrow with understanding. a few saw his point. he fell silent once again.

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Fri Apr 04, 2003 1:31 am

ramza considers this, but decides that nall is right, and we really can't do anything to plan for the hacker without more information until we fight. all there is to do now is to start for the dungeon.

"I guess your right, all we can do is go and fight with all we got and figure what to do when we meet the hacker."

he is thinking it shouldn't get too hard, but 7 - 18 might be intimidating for some. he decides to lighten the mood by performing his fire to ice trick once again. he sees other players attempting to crack a smile at his youthful vigorance, and he decides to help lighten up more by laughing a bit.
Last edited by ramza on Fri Apr 04, 2003 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rod of Darkness(Custom)
Night Cloak(Custom)
Dark Vest(Custom)
Red Beret(Custom)
OrmeAni Kruz, ani rom, meani zot, ani kruz
ola repth, rip maen
Ap anid
Dek anid
Level 28
700gp

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Fri Apr 04, 2003 1:32 am

Sweating profusely in the heat of sun & sand, Armina removes the bandana hiding her ears & wipes her forehead with it. I know this place is messed up somehow, due to that hacker-girl. I wonder how different it is really form a normal field?

Her ears twitch, catching the words of her fellow players. Nall was saying that the dungeon was levels 7 to 18. 7 to 18!?! I hope I'm up to this! Talk of needing a strategy floods her ears.

"Okies, I'm afraid I'm no good at strategizing, but you tell me what you need me to do & I'll do it!"

Armina shuffles her feet a little nervously "... though I've never even played a game like this before. I'm not really sure what I can do!"

"But I'm pretty sure it won't take long for me to learn, so give me something to do!" Slamming the butt of her spear in the sand for emphisis, 'Mina puts on a brave smile for her companions. Hopefully I'll be able to level while in the dungeon enough to survive this escapade!
Last edited by Armina on Fri Apr 04, 2003 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

HaiiroKitsune

Post by HaiiroKitsune » Fri Apr 04, 2003 1:32 am

"Well" I started heading up to the front of the lines. "I'm willing to serve as a decoy to distract the enemies, as long as someone is ready to heal me should anything happen, my evasion might not be that good, but I'm fast. I'm still open for suggestions though..." I finished...

(OOC: Let me add that in the game, even if you move away from the enemy, if it already started a physical attack, you will still get hit or get a miss from it, even if you are 2 meters away from the enemy at the moment, I hate that...)

Nighthand
Master of Games

Post by Nighthand » Fri Apr 04, 2003 1:34 am

OOC: come to think of it, two level 18s should be a piece of cake, compared to the general.

Nall

Post by Nall » Fri Apr 04, 2003 1:44 am

Nall enjoyed hearing the enthusiasm of Armina. It was good to hear that she was going to try her best even though the monsters were such high levels. Nall took in all the ideas and thought about them all.
'Well, talking to her does seem like a good idea. We might be able to get some information out of her. However I don't think it's likely that we'll avoid some sort of fight but we can always hope. We'll just have to wing it when we get to the hacker like Ramza said. it's too hard to predict what she will do.'
Nall walks up to Haiiro and smiles.
'It's nice to see that you'd take the hit for everyoone else. Don't worry, I'll heal you if you get hurt. But you shouldn't worry about distracting enemies too much. Some is good, but your blade will be more use to us!'
Nall looked off into the North again. As if trying to see somthing that no one else could. He knew what he was looking for, but the others didn't.

Nighthand
Master of Games

Post by Nighthand » Fri Apr 04, 2003 1:48 am

Nighthand had another idea.

"Hey, here's an idea. how about if we get one or two people to distract the enemies, if there's more than one, and draw them apart so they can't gang up on one person. then the rest of us can come in and help with the killing."

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Fri Apr 04, 2003 1:50 am

"Let's do it then! North is the dungeon you say, Nall?" Not even waiting fo a response, Armina turns her head that direction. "Hmmm... I don't see anything but a lot of sand..."

Shrugging, Armina hefts her spear & takes a few steps towards the north. She pauses & cocks her head over her shoulder. "No time like the present to get started!"

She walks a bit further, then pauses again. "But who's going to be the distracters?"

Nall

Post by Nall » Fri Apr 04, 2003 2:00 am

'hmm... Well I guess we can continue our strategy as we walk towards the dungeon... It will probably take us a while to get there anyways!'
Nall starts to walk along with Armina and the others. He was thinking more about the hacker then the monsters.
'That is a good idea you have Nighthand. Though against many monsters it might not work... Though it's definatly an option. Haiiro already voluteered and if he gets hurt I'll heal him.'
Nall ponders for a bit about the idea. He knows it's a good possibility that monsters would gang up on one person and since it wouldn't take much to kill newbies it could be a problem. Expecially if he runs out of SP.
'Well, I like the distracting idea. Though it can;t be used in all situations it's a good plan non the less.'
Nall continues to walk north. The dungeon still wasn't visable yet and he still couldn't see what he was looking for.
'Don't forget too that Gingitsune has powerful magic. We could use that to our advantage as well!'