Enter the World through the Delta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

Kayin
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Kayin » Fri Apr 11, 2003 12:44 am

Kayin wanders off quietly.
"Someone call me if something ineresting happens, I'll be back..."
As he exits the area he waves slightly.
Level :24
Equip: Absorbtion, Raccoon Earcap, Wyrm Scale, Miner's Gloves, Mountain Boots
Skills: Groundbreaker, Dek Corv, Life Drain, La Repth, Rue Kruz, Gan Don, Ap Corv

"Give me one.... Wait! Screw one, Give me twenty good reasons!"

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Fri Apr 11, 2003 12:54 am

ramza came back in time to here gingitsune say her piece. he came and sat on the floor in a corner waiting for nighthand to return. once again, is impatience was getting to him.

"i dont know about you guys...but im in for anything and everything.......at least mentally i am."
Rod of Darkness(Custom)
Night Cloak(Custom)
Dark Vest(Custom)
Red Beret(Custom)
OrmeAni Kruz, ani rom, meani zot, ani kruz
ola repth, rip maen
Ap anid
Dek anid
Level 28
700gp

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Fri Apr 11, 2003 1:16 am

nighthand, from his position on the floor, repeated the statement from ramza.
"I too, will accompany you wherever you go. i am as interested as you must be, to find out what is going on here. i don't want this game, the WORLD, to go the way of other's before it. i don't want it to collapse."

he stopped himself, realizing that he was speaking quite a bit more emotionally than he had wanted to. he drew his sword from his back and started fiddling with it, sharpening adn polishing it, and re-painting the runes inscribed on it's steel length. then, satisfied that his weapon was in top shape, he slid it back in his sheath and pulled out a small instrument, akin to a clairinet.

he had logged out quickly and checked the online resources that came with the game, and found an obscure passage that allows a character to have an extra artifact, such as an instrument, so long as it had no effect on the actual gameplay. a clairinet certainly had no use in a battle, so he brought it in.

he raised the wooden instrument to his lips, and began playing a slow and haunting tune he had learned in the real world, called 'ode to the fallen heroes' he had always like the piece, and it seemed to soothe the people around him, relaxing them.

(OOC: thanks who ever it was that started the instrument thing. i've just been dying to do it myself, but the battle kept me away. :( )
Last edited by Nighthand on Fri Apr 11, 2003 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

HaiiroKitsune

Post by HaiiroKitsune » Fri Apr 11, 2003 1:18 am

Entering Nall's "HQ" I looked at it, well... It was big enough to hold our current party, and more could still fit...

I walked to a wall, none in particular and rested my back on it.

I looked at my sword, the blade was, well, still pretty messed up, and the hits to that staactite didn't helped at all... But I had no money at all, at least not to buy a new weapon (*sniff*)....

I placed my sword where it belonged at watched, some where just talking, arguing and what not, I looked at Armina who went out to get more people to join us...

Having nothing to do inside this building, I exited it and headed to the bridge in the middle of Mac Anu, and sat on the ledge, looking at the water, and the sun reflection on it as the cold breeze blew by, if another quest for this Royce made it's way to Nall's mind, you bet I'll be there!

(OOC: Well, about time. School has been driving me crazy... Fortunately tomorrow is the last day before my small vacations *sigh*...)

Raye
Elevated Player

Post by Raye » Fri Apr 11, 2003 1:20 am

...Raye steps into the room where Nall and Gingitsune are. She's never really socialized before with people. It's hard to socialize when you are being judged. Maybe, just maybe, these two were different. They seemed to be different.. they seemed to be much much nicer. Much more sensible then the majority that she had met.
Raye sat down on a large pillow infront of a quaint little window. It was very bright out side and the sky was very blue. She watched higher level heavyblade-ers brief lower levels.
She desperately wanted somebody to ackonoledge her presence... somebody to walk up to her and say, "Why hello new one. My name is Bob, how are you?"
That would be nice, she smiled at the thought, friends would be nice, a lot would be nice. Raye obviously struggled with friendships throughout her time on the WORLD. The only person who ever understood her was a fellow named "Felix". Felix was an administrator, a very compassionate one. He had raven black hair and sparkling mullberry eyes. His smile could light up a room; yet when discipline was needed, he was very strict. Felix and Raye met one sunny afternoon while Raye was searching for Cocoa.

"Cocoa! Cocooaaa!!" Raye screamed, rooting up plants and turning over rocks. "Cocoa where did you go? Ohh.. why did you have to run away right now?! We have to get back to Mac Anu for the festivities!!"
"What are you looking for, babygirl?" A cocky voice boomed from behind her. Raye shot upright, her eyes growing wide.
"Uhhmm.. I'm looking for my quark. He disapeared somewhere, I don't know where." She blushed, the red rising to her cheeks. Guys this cute never talked to her, they mostly ignored her.
"Hi, my name is Felix Chute. I can assist you with anything you may need. I'm an administrator, you know." Felix winked at Raye.
"Oh.." Raye smiled, "Could you help me find Cocoa?"
Felix agreed and they set out on a search. It took about two hours, but Felix knew where to find Cocoa.
"See, Cocoa just wanted to spend some time with his own kind. Look!" He pointed towards a whole bunch of little quarks scrambling around.
"Cocoa!" Raye jumped, hugging her little quark. "Where were you?! Thank you soooo much, Mr. Chute!"
This time, Felix blushed. "Nah, just call me Felix."

Felix was Raye's best friend and her first kiss. That may sound funny, but it's the truth. He's been gone for half a year now... she's been very upset about that. If only she could find him, if only she could. But right now she had to focus on making new friends and starting new adventures. Right now, was the present. THAT was the past.
If freedom is being alone, I fear liberation.

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Fri Apr 11, 2003 1:34 am

Tirath wanders back in and is immediately thrown back out, told not to come back in till he was dry. "Damn it hijinx, you'll pay for this, you'll pay" he said as he sat in the hot sun
He could just picture the comfortable couch that he could be resting on, not to mention the company of Gingitsune. He wanted to make a good first impression, but of course hijinx just had to make him look all wet....
"Your REALLY gonna PAY hijinx" he said under his breath, as he rung the water from his pants and jacket.
Equipment: Oval Sword/ Frost Armour/ Cougar Bandana / Frost Bracer / Leg mail
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane
Money: 5403gp
Skills: La Repth, Rue Slash, Rue Rom
Unequiped: Unicorn Blade(Ani Slash)Executioner(Crackbeat)

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Fri Apr 11, 2003 1:48 am

(ooc/ Raye? How 'bout you followed either Gingitsune or Armina into the hideout? That way it's not like random players or admins can randomly enter. Something like that anyway. *grins* You'd fit real well in the group I brought in, Raye... too cute! But it might work better storywise if you followed Gingi, especially since you already "wrote" that you thought you could trust her. Just an idea!)

Happy to have something to do, Armina tries to keep up the introductions & get newcomers as filled in as she can. At least as filled in as she understands things. I wish Nall would tell us more... Tossing a sidelong glance at Nall, Armina sees that the TwinBlade is sleeping. Poor guy... he must be all tuckered out...

Turning to their latest addition, Armina smiles with welcome at Raye. "Why, hello there! I'm Armina, a Long Arm. How are you?"

(ooc/ sorry.... I had to do the "telepathic" thing there - so that I could say almost exactly what Raye wanted to hear!)
Level 33
Skills: JukRepulse (WoodL2), RaiWipe (ThunderL2), RueKruz(1:S:Water), DekGanz (dec. Earth), RaiRom (1:Thunder), Repth, RipTeyn
Specials: LifeDrain
Items: 4Antidote, 2Restorative, 23Health Drink, 10Mage'sSoul, 5Ressurect

Raye
Elevated Player

Post by Raye » Fri Apr 11, 2003 2:09 am

...Raye's eyes glowed as she looked at Armina. "Why hello, there! I'm fine!" She smiled a bright, bright smile. Somebody has said hello to her... she was happy.

(OCC: Yeah.. every two seconds something different happens--so, I'm kinda off of the storyline.. woo lol. Oh, yeah I know Gingi offline/online (kinda sorta.. yeah) So I guess that's why I said that? lol)

"A long arm, eh? That must be really neat. I guess being a wavemaster is neat, too! I have a wand, a new wand. It's name is Spellbinder!" She patted her long wooden wand beside her. "Also, I have a little sidekick!" Raye dipped into her bag and pulled out her little quark. "His name is Cocoa!"
Armina smiled at Raye's innocence about the WORLD.
"I'm not a newcomer, if that's what you're thinking." Raye blushed, many thought she was. "I've been in the WORLD for about two years now. My level is just low because I don't fight!"
This Armina character was nice, she was bold enough to talk to Raye. That's always a good thing. She seemed perky enough, but could she match wits? Raye smirked.
"Say, Armina. What goes up but never comes down?" Raye knew this would fool her, nobody could get this riddle. Sometimes Raye spoke in riddles for fun. Obviously the answer was, "your age". It wasn't THAT hard of a riddle.

(OCC: My grammar and spelling is off becaauuusee it's late and I'm tired.. *pouts*)
Last edited by Raye on Fri Apr 11, 2003 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
If freedom is being alone, I fear liberation.

Kayin
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Kayin » Fri Apr 11, 2003 2:10 am

Kayin sends a Flashmail to Armina. "Knock Knock, can you let me in :)"

Shortly after Kayin enters and nods to everyone before finding a spot on the floor to sit crosslegged, he leans his sword on his shoulder and droops his head forward a little bit to rest.
Level :24
Equip: Absorbtion, Raccoon Earcap, Wyrm Scale, Miner's Gloves, Mountain Boots
Skills: Groundbreaker, Dek Corv, Life Drain, La Repth, Rue Kruz, Gan Don, Ap Corv

"Give me one.... Wait! Screw one, Give me twenty good reasons!"

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Fri Apr 11, 2003 2:37 am

ack, no! Not a riddle! hm... it goes up but it doesn't come down? A tree? no... that could be chopped down. A cloud maybe? No, that could dome sown too. Armina pursed her lips as she thoughr, her brow furrowing slightly. Mountains always go doen the other side... birds come down, rocks come down. Air particles go up & down...

"phewwie! I think I'm trying to look at this the wrong way!" Armina says the words aloud, turning brilliantly crimson when Raye began to laugh & a few others snickered. Trying to regain a little dignity, Armina continues "Well, I tend to over-analyse..."

It seems I get more one tracked in my thinking the older I get... "That's it! Older! Age! One's age is what goes up but never comes down!"

Aramina grins, watching Raye's reaction... & hoping she actually did get the riddle correct. & that, ladies & gentlemen, is why there are RPGs... because one's age can never come back down.

Raye's smile broadened, if that was possible from her bright, bright smile. "You actually got it! Wow! Nobody usually gets that one!"

Armina breathes a sigh of relief. Nighthand's music sure is soothing... I can't believe Hijinx thru Tirath out just when I got him here! Of course we couldn't have him dripping all over Nall's digs while Nall sleeps either!

"Is that your quark? Cocoa? He's priceless!" Aramina sits down nest to Raye. "Have you met Kagome?" The 3 girls begin to chat, mostly about the quark, Cocoa, but also to get Raye informed. After a while Gingitsune joins them casually, once she sees that Nall is not waking up for the moment. The music from Nighthand's clarinet makes a perfect background for this, almost flawless, peaceful respite.

(ooc/ I actually had to use your answer, Raye! If you talk in riddles too much, I might get confused alot!)
Last edited by Armina on Fri Apr 11, 2003 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Level 33
Skills: JukRepulse (WoodL2), RaiWipe (ThunderL2), RueKruz(1:S:Water), DekGanz (dec. Earth), RaiRom (1:Thunder), Repth, RipTeyn
Specials: LifeDrain
Items: 4Antidote, 2Restorative, 23Health Drink, 10Mage'sSoul, 5Ressurect

Argilus
Twin Blader

Post by Argilus » Fri Apr 11, 2003 2:38 am

Argilus stood in the room, and looked around a bit. Not really seeming to social, he stepped through the exit, giving almost everyone the cold shoulder. He met up with Kurai who was already walking ahead. Argilus had his own plans and walked of to the save data shop.

"This...this is only the beginning
." Argilus commented.

Looking around in Mac Anu, he watched as many people wondered around the area sharing stories of old quests and close call battles. They spread rumors of items rare to others, and little hints and cheats how to get things done. Argilus only took in a breath for he began to realize he wasn't hot anymore. The feeling of the game took its' game like feel to it, and he could notice he was no longer able to feel pain as he ran his index finger along his Silver blade.

A large Axe men walked up and asked if he'd like to party up for some good exp, but Arg still remained silent through out the remainder of his stay. He sat at the far end of the town, where the walk way seemed to "T" off. Waiting for his mind to catch up and refresh, he took all that had happened into acount.

"What next?" Argilus said quietly as he watched a familiar face head towards him.

(OOC: Just leaving it open for someone)
I'll be there by your side
in the land of twilight
in your dream I will go
till we find the sunrise

Kurai
Long Arm

Post by Kurai » Fri Apr 11, 2003 3:34 am

Kurai walked over to the save shop, after wandering around Mac Anu for a while. He met some new people, but nothing to really keep him occupied longer then five or ten minutes. Kurai decided to go and save, and then maybe sell his old Leather Coat.

He walked across the main bridge, and stopped in the center. He looked out, at the beautiful water, as a long boat passed underneath. "This place sure is excellent... Much better than that overheated hot-spot..." Kurai jumped up, on the ledge over the water. He sat down, and rested his spear over his left shoulder. "I'm sure glad to be back..."
-/Treeweaver//Hunting Guard//Spirit Hauberk//Cave bear Hood//Time Sandals/-
-/Juk Doom//RaJuk Rom//MeJuk Kruz//RaJuk Zot//Dek Juka//Phal Repth//Rip Synk//Ap Do/-

Shadow_Vengance_58

Post by Shadow_Vengance_58 » Fri Apr 11, 2003 4:17 am

Shadow stands on the edge near the water feeling bored. " doesn't anythng exciting happen anymore?'' turns the corner and saves. ''I wonder if anyone is i need of a long arm?'' Shadow Walks onto the bridge and stares out into the water thinkig of something to do.

Haru

Post by Haru » Fri Apr 11, 2003 4:20 am

(NOTE: some of this might make a bit more sense if you read my registration/profile sample thing, just to let you know hehe, now prepare for the annoyingness of me acting as a newb!)

*Haru took his first step into the world, his first step in the great root town of Mac Anu. He marveled at the site of the great virtual area and all the other players wandering around it. It was simply amazing. “So this is The World… Well… I might as well get to know the area!” He began to walk until he came up to a large bridge, spanning over a river going through the town. He took a look over the edge and gasped. “This is too cool! And to think.. Keitaro is somewhere here too.. Maybe I’ll ask around, someone might know him.” He walked up to the nearest player. In this case it was a wandering Wavemaster. “Hey you! Do you know Keitaro?” The player looked up at him, and walked away. “H-Hey! Where are you going? Grr… You can’t just walk away from me like that! I am the great Haru! I bet you couldn’t last 2 seconds in a fight against me! Look at how strong I am!” The wave master turned around and laughed. “I’m sorry, but I prefer not to associate with newbies.” He then began to walk away again. “Hmm… newbie huh? Obviously you’re just jealous of my amazing strength. Hah, shaking in your booties I bet!” He chuckled to himself. The Wavemaster put a hand on his hip. “If you’re so great and strong, then why don’t you go take on the monsters in Great Silent Fertile Lands!” The Wavemaster laughed and walked away. “Grr… MAYBE I WILL!” Being a newbie, he had no idea the level of the area that he was told. He began to head toward the Chaos gate, ready to take on the challenge offered, but he suddenly bumped into another player. He looked down to see a Long Arm named Armina. “Oops! Sorry about that! I guess I wasn’t paying much attention to where I was going.” He started to head toward the chaos gate again, then stopped, and turned around. “By the way, the name is Haru. Remember that name, because soon it’ll be the name of a greatest warrior ever to play in The World! I may be new, but that doesn’t mean I’m weak! Now, I’m off to Great Silent Fertile Lands! This will be a piece of cake for me. Don’t you think so?” He laughed loudly.*

(OOC: Hahahaha look at how dumb I am! Acting the role of a newbie sucks @_@! And going on a suicide mission just like a newb!! Hahaha! Oh dear, this was kinda a sloppy first post lol x_X;;)

Asgard
Exalted Player

Post by Asgard » Fri Apr 11, 2003 4:52 am

OOC: Here's a REALLY LONG ONE! Probably beats Nall's!

IC

Asgard got another message beeped to him via flash mail. It was only a few minutes after the one from Loki. He was starting to get really agitated by his fandom, even though he was a level 8.

---------------
To: Asgard
Subject: Meeting

Come alone to " Delta: Silent Distant Giant". The Knights of War have summoned you for a hearing, in the case of Aegis. Come alone or risk deletion.

Delta Admin
---------------

Asgard clenched his fists once again. They weren't going to give up on this subject, were they. He got up, holding his Slayer Heavy Blade. He grasped on his devil horned helmet and spoke in a low, wandered voice.

"I have to do some things before we get back to hunting down Royce. Here's my member address if you need me." *Asgard gives everyone in Nall's hideout his member address* Asgard bowed and stepped out from the secret hovel. He looked in all directions at the entrance, but found no one in sight. Seeing that the path was clear, he stepped out carefully, hoping that no one was lurking around. He walked over to the save scribe and asked for his free service of saving. The man nodded and electronically recorded Asgard's journey. Asgard smiled slightly and nodded at the man and went on his way.

---------------

"300? Are you MAD? No wait...You ARE mad!"

Lazzar, the small, pudgy peddler, was throwing a tantrum over Asgard's request for $300 over an Adventurer sword. Asgard had his arms crossed over his chestnut brown armor, staring him down.

"Take it or leave it," Asgard replied. Lazzar grunted his way and lifted his head in disgust. He took a bag of money from beneath the counter. It was the 300 gp's he had asked for.

"Fine! Take them! This shop is closed!" Lazzar slammed a wooden window screen over his shop and disappeared in a poof of smoke. Asgard pocketed the 300 dollars in his inventory. He knew that he didn't have enough money for the item that he wanted, but maybe the admins would spare him some. He knew that SOME of them didn't have anything large up their behinds like most he has met.

The Heavy Blade trodded along the city of Mac Anu to the crowded chaos portal. Some players marveled on how he was such a high level in only a few hours. Others were just claiming it was newbie luck. At that point, Asgard would have loved to stick them with Shinja. He would give them less than a minute before they were fried or eaten alive.

The Heavy Blade made his way to the Chaos Gate. There were already a mass of players going out on some adventure in a field they had never heard about before. If he knew nothing about what "The World" was hiding, he would probably share their enthusiasm. But he knew that there was a darkness. A thick, foggy, darkness. One which no one could stop.
He clicked in the address for his rendevous and disappeared with the aid of the chaos rings.

----------------------
<An hour later>

Asgard reappeared back in Mac Anu. He had much to think about, but he should check back with Nall, Gingitsune and the others. As soon as he stepped out from the Chaos Gate platform, a player ran into him head first. Asgard was taken aback slightly, but was okay. Yet, the other seemed very angry.

“How dare you! Running into the great Haru! I’ll smite you with my ungodly powers, you cur!” Haru looked up to see Asgard towering over him. Even for a Heavy Blade, Asgard was pretty tall. Haru grabbed his axe and already saw that Asgard had motioned his hand to his sword. “On second thought, Delta: Great Silent Fertile Lands is beckoning for a beating!” Haru got up and ran for the portal.

“Don’t get killed now,” Asgard replied, “It’s a lv.5 difficulty field there. No need in getting yourself killed.” Asgard was about to go on, but Haru was too in depth with pumping himself up and getting ready to go lay a serious beatdown. Asgard sighed and was back on his way to Nall’s getaway. He sent a message to him via flashmail to let the Heavy Blade in. The secret wall opened up and Asgard stepped back into the adobe. THe man was at an an impasse: Friendship, or Duty.

“So!” Nall greeted Asgard with speech and smile, “Anything new happen while you were out?”
Last edited by Asgard on Fri Apr 11, 2003 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is my non-banner profile. Read at own discretion!
Wishlist (Bolded sections denotate priority, in descending order)
In General: LEVELS
Pet-Related: EX-Levels, [Lv. 2]Overdrive Sphere, [Lv. 2]Ressurect
Armor: Dice Gloves (20 RARE), Golden Turban (42), Saint Cross (41), Protect Ring (41)
Weapons: Master Nunchaku (40 RARE), Three-Section Staff (37),
Items: (None)