Enter the World through the Delta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Fri Apr 11, 2003 9:52 pm

Laughing so much that her ribs hurt hijinx drops her cymbals and falls over. Stand back up she walks behind haru and grabs a bucket. Spinning it between her fingers she walks up to his back and places the bucket squarely over his head. before she put the bucket on his however, she had , in her histerical state, forgoten to dump the water out of the bucket first. Hilarity ensues as he challenges her to a duel to defend his code. They both walk outside and a minute later everyone hears a loud splash as haru is tripped and falls head first into the flowing mac anu river. Hijinx wanders back in dry as a bone looking very pleased with herself. As tirath and hijinx look outside they both double over with laughter as the sopping wet haru glares at them, dripping water everywhere and looking somewhat like a beached whale.

OOC: Maybe you're gonna be nice to....... ahem...... "the great haru" but i think he'll make for a wonderful person for me to trick. HEHEHEHEHEHE
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Nall

Post by Nall » Fri Apr 11, 2003 10:20 pm

Nall see's that everyone is curious about what he knows. He was a bit scared to tell them everything. It was dangerous. Nall realized however that he needed to tell them somthing. Most of them would follow no matter what. Nall got up and looked around at everyone. He sighed and put on a serious look on his face. Everyone quieted down to hear what Nall had to say.
'All right people. I know you're all curious about Royce and me... Well I guess I might as well tell you my story... I warn you though, you wont believe me...

"A while ago, I was exploring a dungeon for a rare item. Whether you knew it or not, I'm what is considered to be a rare item hunter. I search The WORLD for rare items and that is basically why I play The WORLD. However, in that particular dungeon I found something that I wasn't looking for. Instead of an item, I found a large crystal. I honestly didn't know what it was. It was blue and shiney with some sort of emblem in the middle. While I was examining it and girl came up to me. She asked me some questions and we talked for a while about the crystal. She told me that it was a great power that was waiting to be released, all I had to do was touch it. I figured hey, why not and touched the crystal. The crystal changed into a sword and fell to the ground. I picked it up and I did feel the surge of power. However the girl wanted me then to give her the sword. When I refused she attacked me. We had a long fight but she won in the end. This girl was Royce by the way if you hadn't figured it out. I was unable to log out, I was stuck in The WORLD. She took me to another server, their server. The server wasn't really part of The WORLD but a private server that somehow is connected with The WORLD. Anyways, there I saw something you'd never imagine. It was a group of players, not all hackers but all part of the same group. I saw some players being tortured, I thought it was just an illusion but when I noticed a player that had been missing from The WORLD I knew that these must be the players that have become unconcious in the real world. Royce dragged me inside of a castle to the top floor. In the very top room there was a man, a wavemaster. He was very odd looking, his character was totally messed around with. Royce told him that I had found the 'last one' and that she had secured it. I was totally confused about what was happening. The man spoke to me, 'Heh heh heh... It is a good thing Royce was able to stop you... Even if she haddn't though we would hae eventually tracked you down. After all, you only had one, we had the other 9!' I was so confused, it made no sense to me. Royce tried to get me to join their group 'If you join our group we could rule together! You'd get your sword back and you can cause havock with me!' I of course refused and they threw me in the dungeons. However I somehow escaped and ran away from the fortress. I had nowhere to run though... It was in a server with no apparent chaos gate and no way to log out. after a long walk I soon passed out. I can't remember what happened exactly but when I woke up I was in the hospital, not The WORLD. I apparently was unconcious for a long time. dispite the incident I logged on to the WORLD again. When I did I had this Time Bandana. From that moment on I tried to find the link to that server and tried to solve the mystery of what was going on. I met Royce quite a few times in my journey's. She wouldn't try to kill me though, she enjoyed taunting me more. I also met the other elites of the group. A couple of times I wound up in the hospital. I guess my story seems strange indeed. And now that you've heard it you must be second guessing yourselves. If you want to help me find a way to stop those hackers and find out what this is all about then come over to this side of the room... I don't care if you want to leave now and never think of this again but I will say this. They are plotting somthing. They have most the ingredients. I would assume they are trying to take over The WORLD and cause havock in the real world. They have gone un noticed for this long, no one will find them... I do what I do because I'm already deep inside this mystery. All of you however have only scratched the surface. You have no obligation to come."

With his story over everyone appeared to be amazed at what they just heard. It seemed impossible for that to happen. Nall lied back down on the couch. He didn't care if anyone believed him or not. No one had in the past. Though these newbies had seen what could happen. They witnessed everything first hand. He thought that if anyone could defeat the hacker group, this group could. By himself he would have been killed instantly, but with everyone else, they were able to accomplish the impossible.

(OOC: hehehe, it's ok Asgard. I'm not mad, it's just that the whole amazing thing about Royce and now you know, the whole group, is that no one knows about them)

Raye
Elevated Player

Post by Raye » Fri Apr 11, 2003 10:28 pm

...Raye turned around and listened to Nall. "Wow," she whisperd, "I'd like to go on an adventure like that..."

jump, your time has come... jump...

"Jump? Eh?" Raye said aloud.
Everbody looked at her as if she was an idiot. "Uhh.. ahaa... I meant..." Raye thought for a second, should she tell Nall that she would join his group for an adventure? I mean.. sure, it would be fun. But wouldn't it be dangerous? Would people accept her?

jump...

I'll do it. She smiled.

"I want to join you on your adventures, Nall!' She stuck her hand high in the air. "I want to experiance new things and beat stupid hackers. Cocoa wants to, too!" She patted her bag and her little quark squealed.
"We did it, we did it!" She jumped around, swinging her wand around. "We are finally part of a group... ahh maybe we should wait for Nall's answer!" Raye shrugged, blushing a little.
If freedom is being alone, I fear liberation.

Asgard
Exalted Player

Post by Asgard » Fri Apr 11, 2003 10:36 pm

"I'll be glad to help. Your story has intrigued me to no end." He patted his sword and leaned against the wall, "Besides. I have nothing else much to do." He tried to crack a smile, but to his surprise, it actually came out right for a change. Asgard knew he was an integral role in something bigger than the WORLD now. He had a duty to do.

"But first, I have something to do, so don't leave without me, wherever you might go."

Asgard, again, stepped out into the street of Mac Anu.

OOC: I'll be back later tonight. 10PM Mountain Time :3
This is my non-banner profile. Read at own discretion!
Wishlist (Bolded sections denotate priority, in descending order)
In General: LEVELS
Pet-Related: EX-Levels, [Lv. 2]Overdrive Sphere, [Lv. 2]Ressurect
Armor: Dice Gloves (20 RARE), Golden Turban (42), Saint Cross (41), Protect Ring (41)
Weapons: Master Nunchaku (40 RARE), Three-Section Staff (37),
Items: (None)

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Fri Apr 11, 2003 10:57 pm

(ooc/ sorry Raye... I was going for cute... *grins* Are you saying you wouldn't have shown Haru your quark? *laughs*)
Wow! This is really intense! I never imagined... I never dreamed... woah, boy. Armina glances around at her fellow players gathered around Nall, listening to his every word. What have I brought those other players in on? It's their choice still but... I feel responsible. As if I misled them or something. Sighing she looks at Raye. I can't tell if she's just enthusiastic or if she really understands. At least her being a WaveMaster I can keep myself mostly between her & danger...

Putting on a possitive face, looking more confident than she felt, Armina smiles as she thumps her spear on the floor. "Count me in for the long haul, Nall! If it's as you say then there just has to be someone to stop these people from hurting players like that! We can fill that need!"

Armina shakes her head in a happy affirmative. "Yes! Somehow we can do this! Somehow we have too! Otherwise no one will be able to enjoy The World safely for long!"

(ooc/ after about midnight eastern tonight I won't be able to post again til sometime Monday... probably around 2:30pm est. Don't leave me behind if we venture off!)
Level 33
Skills: JukRepulse (WoodL2), RaiWipe (ThunderL2), RueKruz(1:S:Water), DekGanz (dec. Earth), RaiRom (1:Thunder), Repth, RipTeyn
Specials: LifeDrain
Items: 4Antidote, 2Restorative, 23Health Drink, 10Mage'sSoul, 5Ressurect

Haru

Post by Haru » Fri Apr 11, 2003 11:39 pm

OOC: OKAY here comes a big rant-ish type thing.

What the heck is going on. First, Armina, I never went into that zone, I was stopped by your flash mail. And second, whats with controlling other people's characters?? Okay, maybe thats how you do it here, but I think its really weird. I never RPed where you can make others do stuff that they had no say in. Like... Suddenly my character did a whole bunch of stuff that I never even knew about. What if I didn't want him to do that? This is messed!! I dunno if I can RP like this!! @_@

Sorry to kinda interrupt everything, but this just seems so completely screwed!! Other people have made my character do more stuff then I've made him do!! :cry: :cry:

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Fri Apr 11, 2003 11:39 pm

Nighthand listened to the story with his full attention.

wow. not just one hacker, but a whole coalition of them, plotting to wreak havoc. special artifacts, mysterious players, strange happenings...

i'm in.

he looked up from his position on the floor. he gazed around the room as the rest of the group madde their decisions, and he nodded to himself.

"Nall, i honestly don't know if your story is anything more than just that...a story. but it intrigues me. whether it is real or not, or even some part of the game, i will go with you. besides, since i have come this far, i wouldn't be able to stop thinking of this, and i know i would eventually go off on my own, to try to find the answer. it would be much better if i had a group of friends to go with me."

he stood, and walked to the side of the room that nall had motioned to.

"I'm in."

he settled down, ready for whatever hapens next.

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Sat Apr 12, 2003 12:02 am

Gingitsune entered the room as Nall finished his speech, and went silently to the back of the place, standing behind the players who were thoroughly engrossed in the story.
The words hit Gingitsune's ears, for a second time, but they were still enough to move her, a deep gnawing hatred was burning in her stomach.
She watched everyone's expressions go from surprise, to horror, to determination. But she didn't expect anything less from them.
Nall looked at her across the room, and she nodded slighly, in understanding.
Raye and Armina were both cutely enthusiastic, while some others just took on the silent role, and waited for more to be said.
Gingitsune just leaned on her staff, she didn't have a doubt in her mind that they'd beat Royce, that's just how she was, she believed until she was proven absolutely wrong, and even that took a lot.
To her Royce was just a disgusting little creature that had to be squashed, and there was no one better than this group to do it, really.
The admins didn't know anything, couldn't do anything, and couldn't be asked to do anything, there was too much at stake to turn it over to them... Who knows... whose side they were on anyway?
Gingitsune grinned at everyone, "Now don't worry!" she said, flexing her arm muscles, "Look how strong we all are, does anyone have a doubt we'll win? She might be tough, and strong, but then- so are we, ne? We've got the tenacity," Gingi shrugged, "So, who's going to stop us?"
Gingitsune really hoped that some of her faith would rub off on someone else, she might be running into this blindly, but atleast that way she had no fear.
"Aya! We have so many new members! I must not be quite as famous as I thought anymore," She made a little curtsy and winked, "I'm Gingitsune, nice to meet you, we'll all get to know each other realllly well soon, once you start after Royce, there's no coming back until you've won the battle. And every battle after that, until you've won the War."
She knew she wasn't helping much, but hey, it was fun to tease the newbie players, it built some stamina, and character.
Armina shook her head at Gingitsune and looked at the new players, who looked a bit less cocky than before.
Raye and Cocoa walked over to Gingitsune, and Gingi smiled apologetically.
"Sorry I walked out on you midsentence like that! I didn't even realize, hehe, this whole thing has everyone pretty much preoccupied! You'd better make sure you have everything you need before we start off somewhere! 'Cause, you were there with Royce's last battle, ne- there's just no escaping them once they start! She's such a pain..."
She then walked over to Nall, who had been left alone a bit after he had answered their questions, while the other players talked in little groups.
"You knew?" asked Nall, raising an eyebrow.
"Yeah. My 'source' picked up some info, from another player, it cost me quite a lot, but it's good to know... what you didn't tell them yet."
Nall sighed, and rubbed his forehead.
"You're not going to tell them yet, right? I have my reasons you know..."
"Don't worry, I figured... I won't tell, it's enough for me that I know."
"Who's your 'source' anyway? Or what? BBS?"
"Oh no, it's a who, but I'm not allowed to say, unless you're a trusted customer, which, by the looks of you, you're not. Only unsavory characters like me are trusted customers, heh."
"Unsavory?"
"Well, let's just say that I've gotten myself mixed up in many a mess before, it pays to have information... We'll leave it at that."
Nall nodded wearily, and Gingitsune left, and went back to stand with Armina and Raye who seemed to be having a pretty energetic conversation.

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Sat Apr 12, 2003 12:13 am

(ooc/ I said I'm sorry, Haru.... I was typing at the same time you were for that... I tried to fix it but 'Mina still thinks you left, so... Maybe I should edit that a bit more. *pouts* Sometimes it's kinda hard for me to keep track when I go back to edit after I've writen a book. I'm really, really, really sorry. *tears* I'm trying to post only once or twice max inbetween Nall &/or Gingetsune's posts so we really can't do an "I post, you post, I post, you post" story or conversation. If we did these threads would get ridiculously long in no time. So sometimes we have to include other characters in our posts. But if you don't want me to I will make sure that I no longer have your characster in my posts. Okies?)
Level 33
Skills: JukRepulse (WoodL2), RaiWipe (ThunderL2), RueKruz(1:S:Water), DekGanz (dec. Earth), RaiRom (1:Thunder), Repth, RipTeyn
Specials: LifeDrain
Items: 4Antidote, 2Restorative, 23Health Drink, 10Mage'sSoul, 5Ressurect

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Sat Apr 12, 2003 1:56 am

"WHEEEEEEE! I LOVE THIS GAME! COOL STORIES AND FUN ADVENTURES AND REALISTIC EFFECTS IN REAL LIFE AND EVEN PROGRAMED HACKERS! But how is this going to cost me to play now if they made it this good?" she says the last line very low and thoughtfully. After a moments thought she declares "Know what, i don't care what it cost, this is so much fun! I LOVE THIS GAME! I'M IN"

The party can only stare in disbelief as hijinx finishes her little........... announcement. "You really have no idea whats going on do you? asks nall.
"Of course i do, this is a big fun adventure and we're going after the hackers and if we die here we get hurt for and there are really cool giant snakes and i'm going for a swim now before I relax on the roof by the gate. OK i see you late yes bye bye."
replies hijinx in one breath just as she runs out the door. Moments later evryone here's the now familiar sound of several people hitting the water.

OOC: Don't worry haru, i only drenched you once; tirath has another one coming.
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

HaiiroKitsune

Post by HaiiroKitsune » Sat Apr 12, 2003 3:00 am

I grew tired of sitting looking at nothing in particular, and so I returned to Nall's "HQ", the door opened form inside and just at that moment Nall started to tell a story, which I assumed was on how he got messed up with Royce...

As the story ended, I gazed at other players, some had faces of shock, other were slightly surprised, and of course, some didn't believed a word.

"Well, I'm in!" I said a little too enthusiastically breaking the silence that ensued after Nall finished. "That Royce has gone too far with both previous events, and I don't even want to know what that Wavemaster you spoke of is capable of doing. So I say we go get 'em..." I finished as some players returned some looks at me.

"When we find where they are of course...." I said and most of the players looking at me sweat-dropped...

"And since I have nothing to do, I'll just stay here..." I muttered and sat down, leaning myself against a wall...

(OOC: *Gets ready for another 200+ post story* I'm finally on vacations! *sigh*...)

Raye
Elevated Player

Post by Raye » Sat Apr 12, 2003 3:03 am

(OCC: Yaaayy... I was at the spiffy shiny new wal-mart today. I was looking for beads for my aiko costume and a sailor moon poster for my friend's birthday tommorrow. Tomorrow I won't be on at all cause I'm' going to hamilton, then going to crystal's party, and then (maybe) going to serve at senior prom. Lalala.. yeah. I would have shown him it, but I probably would have made some sarcastic remark at his face... lol)

... Raye yawned, she was growing very tired. She stood up, slightly raising her hand. "Umm.. people..." She blurted, but nobody listened. "Uhh... peoppllleee..." she tried again, still nothing. "HOLY CRAP, PEOPLE, CAN YOU JUST LISTEN TO ME?!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. Ahh.. she got the group's attention now. "Maybe we should spend the night here and take off in two days. It will give people a chance to spend time together and create strategies if harm befalls us." Raye blushed, she was never that great at public speaking. People were all very bewildered at the site of innocent little Raye yelling and cursing. But hey, I guess they'd have to get used to it. Raye smiled.

OCC: Yeah, I'm off to bed now. I'm just too fricken tired; pardon the smallness of my post. ._.;; Night all! :D
If freedom is being alone, I fear liberation.

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Sat Apr 12, 2003 3:08 am

Tirath stands up and looks at Nall

"So basically what your saying, and correct me if i'm wrong, is that we are at war with a society of hackers? Of these hackers royce is only a minor threat. If we lose, we will be trapped in the world forever, our true self in a coma, while we are tortured by a bunch of hackers with asperations of ruling The World. You know what, you guys are out of your minds."

he thinks to him self for a moment or two....

"Well, why not? Lets go get this over with. I assume the first step is to locate Royce?"

OOC feel free to enclude my character, just remember he is very serious in battle. He is other wise a pretty fun loving guy. One thing though, NO ONE WRITES ABOUT MY DAMN BALL BUT ME. Ok now i feel much better.
Last edited by Tirath on Sat Apr 12, 2003 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Equipment: Oval Sword/ Frost Armour/ Cougar Bandana / Frost Bracer / Leg mail
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane
Money: 5403gp
Skills: La Repth, Rue Slash, Rue Rom
Unequiped: Unicorn Blade(Ani Slash)Executioner(Crackbeat)

Kurai
Long Arm

Post by Kurai » Sat Apr 12, 2003 3:28 am

((OOC: just to tell ya, i dont mind if anyone uses my character in a post, as long as they get him right. My character is the "try to find something positive out of anything, and if not, cover it with a joke" type.))

"This game is a very expansive one, as you may have noticed..." Kurai spoke, hopping off the side of the bridge, back onto the walking portion. "Many people have their own reasons for playing. Some play it, along with a million other games, some get addicted, and it consumes ALL their time..." Kurai chuckled, thinking of some of his IRL friends. "Anyways, this game is just like any other basic MMORPG, just with its own twists." Kurai knelt down, sitting in a hunched position, propped up by his spear. "Anyways, The only way you can find someone's true level, is if you have their member address. Other then that, its their own person info. You can find alot fo the newbies running around in this town. Haha... if you yelled you were giving anything away for free, they would all flock toward you, i bet." Kurai laughed again, then spoke once more. " The other place you can find people, in through the Chaos Gate. Just string a few words together, and you will find a level indicator on the field. Find a very low-leveled one: thats where the 'Newbs ususally reside..."

Kurai stood up, stretching his arms. "Anyways, I need to head on out. I have other people i need to meet. You two, stay safe. Its a dangerous game out there." Kurai walked away, across the bridge. He turned around, at the end. "Oh, and if you need to reach me, just throw a message on the BBS! I check it before and after i log in The World, so i'll read it!"

With that, Kurai was lost in the crowd.

A few minutes went by, and Kurai was at the door Nall showed him earlier. He knocked a few times on the door, and it opened. Kurai entered, and smiled, seeing the people inside. "Hey everyone! So.... did i miss anything?"
-/Treeweaver//Hunting Guard//Spirit Hauberk//Cave bear Hood//Time Sandals/-
-/Juk Doom//RaJuk Rom//MeJuk Kruz//RaJuk Zot//Dek Juka//Phal Repth//Rip Synk//Ap Do/-

Kayin
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Kayin » Sat Apr 12, 2003 6:20 am

(OOC: If someone wants to include my character in a post they are free too, If they rp him currectly, he is quiet and kinda carefree, while at the same time being serious. But don't do it too much please.)

Kayin sits still for a while before he looks up towards Nall, he grins slightly as he asks in almost a joking tone "You say you were a hunter of rare items? Do you have any knowledge of where some of the rare heavy blades are located? Because if we come to a dead end in our little quest here, perhaps you could help me get a couple of them. You know to pass the time till we get a lead on where to go next, or perhaps after the quest is done and the hackers defeated, then maybe would you help me find some of them."

Kayin stands up, his grin turning into a smile as he walks over to an empty spot on the wall closer to Nall.
"So where are we off to next, and when do we leave?"
Kayin holds the sword he found in the last dungeon up and casually looks over it.
Level :24
Equip: Absorbtion, Raccoon Earcap, Wyrm Scale, Miner's Gloves, Mountain Boots
Skills: Groundbreaker, Dek Corv, Life Drain, La Repth, Rue Kruz, Gan Don, Ap Corv

"Give me one.... Wait! Screw one, Give me twenty good reasons!"