Enter the World through the Delta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Fri Apr 11, 2003 5:45 am

Armina wanders back out, wanting to take in some more of the brilliant virtual sunlight that seemed to always flood Mac Anu. I wonder if other servers' Root Towns are always sunny? She waved to Tirgath as he waited for his clothes to dry. Armina tried to hide a laugh & caughed into her hand. That crazy Hijinx...
"What next?" Argilus says quietly as he watched a familiar face head towards him.
"Hm.. not really sure." Armina sighs letting herself just enjoy the sunlight as it reflected on the water. "I just thought I could look for more recruits or something." For once she sound almost normal, instead of the happy bundle of cheer she usually is. Argilus notices the difference but says nothing. "Nall was still napping when I left, Kagome & Raye seem to be fitting in okay, Tirath is recouperating from a run-in with Hijinx that left him rather clean..."

Now she laughed, & she thought she saw Argilus smile briefly. "I just can't stay cooped up in there long, you know? But I do know I'll see you back in there soon."

Tossing a little wave 'Mina continues to walk thru Mac Anu trying to pull from the conversations she heard any clue that she should try & add a player to the ranks. She thinks she sees Kurai sitting on the bridge rail, with another Long Arm nearby leaning on the rail. I hope Kurai thinks to talk to that LongArm... so far there's only 3 of us.
The sun hurts her eyes & she squints to try & see better. That's when her forward progress was impeeded by a huge player that towered over her... & blocked the sun.
“Oops! Sorry about that! I guess I wasn’t paying much attention to where I was going.” He started to head toward the chaos gate again, then stopped, and turned around. “By the way, the name is Haru. Remember that name, because soon it’ll be the name of a greatest warrior ever to play in The World! I may be new, but that doesn’t mean I’m weak! Now, I’m off to Great Silent Fertile Lands! This will be a piece of cake for me. Don’t you think so?” He laughed loudly.
A Heavy Axe? We could really use a heavy axe!.... even if he is a little wierd... Armina laughs to herself, muttering under her breath "but then, I am annoying in my own right too."

I wonder if... wait where did he go? He said he was going to a field didn't he? Quickly, Armina sprints to try & catch up with the Heavy Axeman who called himself "great."

As she reaches the area where the Chaos Gate, Armina spies Asgard returning. Huh! I didn't realize Asgard was going to go anywhere other than to shops. Maybe he had to log out for a while.
As soon as he stepped out from the Chaos Gate platform, a player ran into him head first. Asgard was taken aback slightly, but was okay. Yet, the other seemed very angry.

“How dare you! Running into the great Haru! I’ll smite you with my ungodly powers, you cur!” Haru looked up to see Asgard towering over him. Even for a Heavy Blade, Asgard was pretty tall. “On second thought, Delta: Great Silent Fertile Lands is beckoning for a beating!” Haru got up and grabbed his axe and ran for the portal.

“Don’t get killed now,” Asgard replied, “It’s a lv.5 difficulty field there. No need in getting yourself killed.” Asgard was about to go on, but Haru was too in depth with pumping himself up and getting ready to go lay a serious beatdown. Asgard sighed and was back on his way to Nall’s getaway.
A level 5 difficulty? That's probably to much for him, no matter what he thinks! "Hey Asgard! Don't you think we should stop him?"

Asgard, however, was too busy in his own thoughts to hear her call. Armina sighed & tried to send Haru "the Great" a Flashmail.

:Hold on there! That field is going to be a little too much for you right now! Maybe you should try a lower one first or at least get a party started!:

(ooc/ if I can't send flashmail while logged in then I just shout to Haru instead. I just have seen others Flashmail while in The World & figured that's how we're doing it.
Haru, I had to go fetch food so I didn't get to grab you as soon as I expected. You can have heard me or gone ahead to the feild as you see fit, okay?)
Level 33
Skills: JukRepulse (WoodL2), RaiWipe (ThunderL2), RueKruz(1:S:Water), DekGanz (dec. Earth), RaiRom (1:Thunder), Repth, RipTeyn
Specials: LifeDrain
Items: 4Antidote, 2Restorative, 23Health Drink, 10Mage'sSoul, 5Ressurect

Kayin
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Kayin » Fri Apr 11, 2003 6:04 am

After much silence and waiting, Kayin begins to glance towards Nall to see if he looks like he would be obliged to answer a few questions. Kayin waits patiently, and when an opportunity arises that looks like it may be a good time he moves closer to Nall and calmly asks him
"Nall, could you tell us all a little bit about Royce? And possibly explain the situation a little more clearly. I personally would like to be as prepared as I can be, considering the extent of what our opponent seems to be capable of... You don't have to answer me if you don't want to, but I would appreciate it you could spare some information.. Either way though, I still wish to tag along, dangerous or not, I want to help."
With that said, Kayin quietly waits and listens. But his hands are moving around somewhat sparatically, suggesting that he is thinking through some things as he waits.
Level :24
Equip: Absorbtion, Raccoon Earcap, Wyrm Scale, Miner's Gloves, Mountain Boots
Skills: Groundbreaker, Dek Corv, Life Drain, La Repth, Rue Kruz, Gan Don, Ap Corv

"Give me one.... Wait! Screw one, Give me twenty good reasons!"

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Fri Apr 11, 2003 1:19 pm

Deciding that from her position on the bridge she wasn't getting the best breeze hijinx polevaults herself onto a nearby roof. As she lays there she looks about and listens to to the different conversations going on about the town. Becoming bored she shakes all of the water off like an animal and rejoins the party at the hideout. "Well where shall we all go from herei wonder." Laying down on the floor she spreads out and stares up as if she could see through the ceiling, despite her lack of vision.

OOC: Don't worry about my person being blind; there is a way that i see.
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Fri Apr 11, 2003 2:32 pm

Tirath, finally dry enough, comes back into the hide out. He sees Hijinx laying on the ground and briefly considers giving her a nice kick. He realizes however that he has to work with these people and it would be unwise to start with an assualt on one of the party members.
Finding a nice empty spot on a couch he sits down and relaxes for a while, waiting intently to hear from Nall, who appears to be in charge.

OOC hey guys guess what i start a full week out of school today, which means i should be able to post alot (Hijinx too).
Course on the other hand, um how do I say this? Well anyway I go to this terrible school called Neshaminy Highschool. Well they kinda give us our report cards before are vactions(bastards) and I kinda slacked off for the third marking period..... In other words.....Um, I may not be able to post very often, for a while. Please someone just include me in there post if i don't show? I will be back as soon as possible....
Equipment: Oval Sword/ Frost Armour/ Cougar Bandana / Frost Bracer / Leg mail
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane
Money: 5403gp
Skills: La Repth, Rue Slash, Rue Rom
Unequiped: Unicorn Blade(Ani Slash)Executioner(Crackbeat)

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Fri Apr 11, 2003 2:46 pm

Sitting up quickly she started nodding her head to the flute. "Yay! We have all of these fun events with hackers and cool giant snakes! They made this game really well to make that kind of fun event battle! And we get to use musical instruments? WHOOPEE!" she screams the last part at the top of her lungs. Jumping to her feet sing sings "I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts, there are a standing in a row." as she parades about the room smashing two cymbals together, making a ruckus.

OOC: Tirath a friend of mine would like to trade you for some magic cards.
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Fri Apr 11, 2003 3:10 pm

Gingitsune had already played the recruiting game before, and she was ahppy to sit back and let Armina and the others coax confused-looking newbies with explanations.
She listened to Kayin trying to get an answer from Nall about Royce, but Nall didn't seem much in the mood for telling anyone, anything.
Gingi was glad she had Nagi, he was always reliable if you paid him, but she didn't think she should give anyone else the information, yet.
Maybe Nall had his reasons for not telling, but Gingitsune was too curious to have just waited.
She grinned at Raye, "Hi, I'm Gingitsune, I don't think we've met yet. I'm also a Wavemistress... Sorry if I didn't notice you at first, my mind was a bit occupied, and I'm exhausted!"
Gingitsune stretched and smiled, the group was growing larger between every quest, she had no doubt that it'd eventually grow into one large and very conspicuous little army . That would sure catch Balmung's eye...
Gingitsune soon got sick of the gloomy darkness of the hideout, and the constant questions, and chatter.
"I need to be a lone for a bit, sorry." Gingitsune gave them all a quick smile and left again, "I am so not capable of staying in one spot for a long time..."
Besides, she was sure that someone would eventually tell her if they were leaving...
Armina, Kurai, and Argilus were all around the bridge, as were a few newbies, so Gingitsune decided to leave them to their work...
She wandered around MacAnu aimlessly, just for the nice breeze, and warm (not hot) sunshine.

"So, have you heard? The server's getting real messed up now! Something weird's going on, and the admins don't even seem to care! What's up with that? I thought they were here to do something other than just stand around and look cool."
"Yeah, Reykja, you know? Molly- that goes to our school, saw something weird in one of the fields, it was some kinda monster, but she'd never seen it before, all sorts of weird stuff are popping around everywhere- do you think it's just a glitch?"
"I dunno, maybe? But I heard some new field just closed, right out of the blue, killed off a few characters in the process, they were just wandering around over there, and suddenly they were back in MacAnu, no idea how they got back there! Isn't that cool?"

Gingitsune listened in on the conversation of a couple of male Blademasters who were walking infront of her, and she pursed her lips.
Well, this is going to start all over again sooner than we thought...

mortal_mad_man

mac anu at last i'm here

Post by mortal_mad_man » Fri Apr 11, 2003 4:56 pm

he walks in a searching look scaning evry one araound figuring wich is frend and wech is foe ...................... (wiat a minet there all players like me there can be no foes)........................ so he says "hail evryone" :D .
"i'm here to save your souls"...............????????????!!!!!!!!!????????
no anser he gets?!? mabe becaus i'm newbe well all i can do is ask for some directions!

demonictwilight

newb coming through

Post by demonictwilight » Fri Apr 11, 2003 5:54 pm

~steppnig out of the item shop he slowly walked to the bridge, it seemed to be a hot spot for eye candy(as everyone who posts walking into the town likes it) looking around at the different people he was amazed at how many all looked lonely. he wondered if all gamers where like this, he felt unoriginal now , since he liked being the quite time. originality was one of his best traits. moving over to the edge he looked down at the water." i wonder if that water is interactive.." most games didn't allow users to go into the water within city's it was bordered off by invisible walls. moving away from the side and back to the center of the bridge. he began to think.

"newbies, newbies." he chanted in a soft sigh. "if i where a newbie where would i be in this game.." walking up to Kurai as he was at the bridge, and seemed to be a relaxed figure, he gave a harsh grunt trying to get his attention. "excuse me, im a newbie and was wondering where all the other newbies where? ive' stocked up and ready to get on with this game, yet i can't tell what lv people are. ( they should make a lv indicator over peoples heads :P)~

Nevaeh
Elevated Player

Post by Nevaeh » Fri Apr 11, 2003 8:17 pm

Nevaeh stays in Nall's hideout, as he has nowhere better to go. (Though OOCly, he wants to fwap Nall upside the head for not replying yet, rar! =P) "You seen the bulliten boards?" he casually asks. "Rumors of a girl in white are starting to spread. Normally I'd pass that off as someone hallucinating, but there are too many people that've seen her. I'm going to hack into the user database later to see if she's a registered player or not. If she isn't, well, then that means she's either a glitchy monster or an event character, neither of which are worth bothering with." His eyes go distant a moment, as he gets lost in his thoughts. "Though if she is a player, I'd love to talk to her."

Haru

Post by Haru » Fri Apr 11, 2003 8:27 pm

(OOC: “Haru looked up to see Asgard towering over him. Even for a Heavy Blade, Asgard was pretty tall. “On second thought, Delta: Great Silent Fertile Lands is beckoning for a beating!” Haru got up and grabbed his axe and ran for the portal.” Booo Asgard! Booo!! My character wouldn’t be scared of you! =P Sorry, I don’t really like it when people control my character @_@!)

*Haru was heading toward the Chaos Gate, ready to take on the challenge that awaited him, when he suddenly received his very first flash mail. “What the..” He said, confused. He began to read over it, then laughed and turned toward Armina.
“Hah! What do you mean too much for me? Do you remember who I am? Haru the great and fearless! You see, I am level 1!! You know what that means? I am number 1! No level 5 zone could stop me!” Little did he realize he was completely wrong, and that levels weren’t rankings. “…Ahhh.. I think I get it now. I’m on to you! You just don’t want me to leave, because you don’t want to miss the opportunity of having a big powerful hero like myself to protect you! Hahahaha! I admit, you have a good eye. Well being the nice guy that I am, I’ll take you up on the offer!” He swung his axe around in the air and then struck a pose. “I will not let you down Lady…” he looked at her character tag. “Lady Armina!” He kneeled down in front of her. “I will guard you with my life!”
He then began to shift his eyes, looking around all of Mac Anu for any threats, but found nothing but players walking around midning their own business. “Hmm it looks fairly safe now. They must all be too scared to stand up to someone like me. Hah! Pretty smart move if I do say so myself! You’re lucky I’m here so you don’t run into any suspicious characters!” He rubbed his chin and looked over toward Asgard.

“Speaking of suspicious characters…” He grinned.
“That guy seems like he’s up to something!”

(OOC: I think I have writers block or something… blech.. My posts are so short =/ )

Raye
Elevated Player

Post by Raye » Fri Apr 11, 2003 8:47 pm

...Gingitsune had just barely started a conversation with Raye before she walked out the door. The only thing Raye got to say was, "Umm.. " before she left. Hmm... Raye thought, Maybe I will follow Gingitsune! I haven't done anything with stelth movement for a while. Maybe this will give me a chance to try it out!
Raye popped about in the bushes and trees, slowly following Gingitsune. While she followed her, she thought about Felix. Boy, did she miss him so much. It was if... it was if it was love. Nah, you can't feel love in the WORLD. Can you...? Raye was just a tad confused. How could you feel anything? It was odd... very odd... Maybe you could have feelings but not pain. Yeah, that was probably it. But how could she love Felix? Raye couldn't figure it out, they only knew each other for a short amount of time. She thought back to that fateful day, the day before Felix disapeared, the day she received her first kiss.

Knock Knock
"Huh?" Raye perked up. She was in a cafe drinking a cup of refreshment when she heard a knock on the window.
Knock Knock KNOCK
"Pfft... fine." Raye was the only one in the cafe, it was pretty late at night. She decided the knocking was for her.
"Yeah... oh hey Felix!" She smiled, brushing a strand of flyaway hair from her face. "What's up?"
"Raye, I have something I need to talk to you about. Would you like to walk with me...?" He fumbled with something in his pocket, it was round.
"Absolutely! I needed to get some fresh air. But lately wierd monsters have been prowling around. You know how much of a wimp I am!" She screwed up her face as she giggled.
"Well, hurry up then, Ace." He stuck out his tongue.
Felix was the only person to call Raye "Ace". Heck, he gave her that nickname. She never knew why, I guess he thought it suited her. The nickname reminded her of an old game she used to play a long, long time ago.
The moon was a gliding in the starry night sky. The stars flickered on and off with such wonder that it took Raye's breath away.
"Raye, I have to leave for a while. I will be far away from Mac Anu... but I will return in two weeks times. Therefore, our ultimate hide and seek tournament will be put off. Uh.. official Administration Duty." He smirked, his mullberry eyes sparkling like wine.
"Hmm.. okay. I guess--" Felix cut her off with his finger. He pulled her hands into his and kissed her. Thoughts were bursting out of Raye's mind; swirling around her like a dream. She felt happy, shocked, confused, and flittery all at once. She felt as if she had lost herself. As he pulled away, she noticed a tear in his eye. "Here Ace, I want you to have this." He dropped a litte round stone in her hand. It was metallic and smooth.
Raye was too bewildered to say anything. All she said was, "Th-thaankss..." and smiled. That seemed to make him tear up more. She could tell he was hiding something large. Something very big.
"It's a promise." He choked, "A promise that I will always be there for you. No matter where, when and how. I will be there. Oh, My little Ace..." he hugged her tight, and turned around. "I'll be going now." and he jogged off the path.

Back then, Raye didn't know why he was upset. She only thought it was for two weeks. She learned now, it was for much more. Much, much more. That upset her, it made her sad. She started to cry and Gingitsune flinched; She knew Raye was behind her. Meh, Raye thought, I don't really care anymore. She wiped a tear from her eye. The words rang in her mind; It's a promise.. It's a promise... No matter where... I will be there.
Last edited by Raye on Fri Apr 11, 2003 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If freedom is being alone, I fear liberation.

Nall

Post by Nall » Fri Apr 11, 2003 8:48 pm

(OOC: My real post will come after but first off I need to say this:

HOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLDDDDD ITTTTTTT!!!!!

>_<;;; ok, Everyone is starting to talk about their friends as admins and sure, I can work with that. I even let it go as far as having Asgards friend know about it since I figured he was like a rogue admin or somthing like Balmung. HOWEVER:

#1 The way that 'Sanjuro' was slipped in... well lets just say thats an obvious no no. I don't know if he meant it in the same way but no, it's impossible for your previous character to be someone from any .hack production.

#2 Plain and simple: The admins have NO CLUE whatsoever about Royce or the other hackers! They have no clue what were up to!

#3 Sorry if it sounds like I'm picking on you Asgard but it had to be said. That post went WAY to far.............

I'm not gonna delete that post because not everything was bad. however the things that got out of hand will be ignored)

Asgard
Exalted Player

Post by Asgard » Fri Apr 11, 2003 8:59 pm

OOC: I guess I got a little carried away with that one >.< Sorry bout that. It's been edited for story purposes.
This is my non-banner profile. Read at own discretion!
Wishlist (Bolded sections denotate priority, in descending order)
In General: LEVELS
Pet-Related: EX-Levels, [Lv. 2]Overdrive Sphere, [Lv. 2]Ressurect
Armor: Dice Gloves (20 RARE), Golden Turban (42), Saint Cross (41), Protect Ring (41)
Weapons: Master Nunchaku (40 RARE), Three-Section Staff (37),
Items: (None)

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Fri Apr 11, 2003 9:10 pm

(on the bridge)
Kurai looked up, startled, at having someone speaking to him. "That depends, demonictwilight. It depends on why you're playing this game."

Kurai heaves a sigh. I suppose while I'm out here I might as well see if any of these newbies are of a decent calibre for our cause. At least this one is a Heavy Blade... someone else to be a meat shield instead of me.

Then Kurai spotted another LongArm leaning on the rail near him he shifted his one spear from his left shoulder to his right. "A fellow LongArm, eh? Same goes for you too. Give me some insight to why you're in The World, & I might be able to help you find a place in it."

ShadowVengance almost jumped, but still managed to keep his cool. Yeah, this LongArm Kurai has at least seen some action. He was almost glad the Heavy Blade had spoken up & gotten Kurai's attention; ShadowVengence might not have caught the other LongArm's eye as deep in thought as Kurai seemed to have been.
(ooc/ sorry, Kurai... but you're out there! demonictwilight & shadowvengance... it's your job to impress Kurai now! I won't do that part for you! *grins*)

(by the chaos gate)
Armina thinks she sees gold rings tier around the Heavy Axeman who called himself Haru the Great. Oh no! Armina thinks to herself as she stops in her tracks. I missed him! Oh well... I guess I'll just have to wait til he shows back up here cuz he died... I'm near certain he didn't have a resurrect with him... not that it really matters seeing as he went a lone.

Armina leans against the wall near the recorder, deciding to use this time to think. I really wish I understood more of this. Sure, I'm out here recruiting but it's really "the blind leading the blind" having me do this. I barely understand what hacking is! If it wasn't for that 80s movie & lots of RPGs I'd be totally in the dark.

A couple of girl players walk by. Their conversation seems to revolve around boys & school so Armina figures they must be classmates in the real world. I don't think they'll do... Somehow I think they wouldn't have the gumption for what we've gotten ourselves into.

Looking at the Chaos Gate, Armina thinks about the Heavy Axeman. I almost hope he's alright. He said Great Silent Fertile Lands, right? Maybe I should check it out...

Approaching the Chaos Gate Armina enters Great Silent Fertile Lands & checks the Area information. Battle Level 19 Darkness! Oh no!

Armina quickly cancels the warp. At just that moment, Haru appears before her.
*Haru was heading toward the Chaos Gate, ready to take on the challenge that awaited him, when he suddenly received his very first flash mail. “What the..” He said, confused. He began to read over it, then laughed and turned toward Armina.
“Hah! What do you mean too much for me? Do you remember who I am? Haru the great and fearless! You see, I am level 1!! You know what that means? I am number 1! No level 5 zone could stop me!” Little did he realize he was completely wrong, and that levels weren’t rankings. “…Ahhh.. I think I get it now. I’m on to you! You just don’t want me to leave, because you don’t want to miss the opportunity of having a big powerful hero like myself to protect you! Hahahaha! I admit, you have a good eye. Well being the nice guy that I am, I’ll take you up on the offer!” He swung his axe around in the air and then struck a pose. “I will not let you down Lady…” he looked at her character tag. “Lady Armina!” He kneeled down in front of her. “I will guard you with my life!”
He then began to shift his eyes, looking around all of Mac Anu for any threats, but found nothing but players walking around midning their own business. “Hmm it looks fairly safe now. They must all be too scared to stand up to someone like me. Hah! Pretty smart move if I do say so myself! You’re lucky I’m here so you don’t run into any suspicious characters!” He rubbed his chin and looked over toward Asgard.

“Speaking of suspicious characters…” He grinned.
“That guy seems like he’s up to something!”
Springing to action Armina grabs his arm before he can be foolish enough to return to the level 19 field, or try & start something with her companion Asgard. I would have thought Asgard new better about field levels the way he acts... still. Why am I trying to save this big bafoon?Cuz we need Heavy Axemen. That's right. Either way, he seems sweet enough... "Wait! Haru! Asgard is one of my companions!" She grinned at him.
Hey... he doesn't look like he's been to any fields yet. Maybe I just lost sight of him in the crowd. It could be he got my flashmail before he left & didn't end up going at all! "You're right! I don't wanna miss having such a powerful hero as yourself on my team! Thank you for championing me! You're really sweet! The danger isn't here though! What's really important is that my friends & I... that is my group could really use someone with your skills!"

That's it, 'Mina... you don't wanna lie to him, & it's true that we need Heavy Axeman! Maybe he's like a big, tough teddy bear! "Would you help us? We're trying to fight the worst villain in The World!"

"Hah!" He laughs boistrously, looking back at Armina as Asgard walks away. "If you say he is your ally, Lady Armina I will let him be. As long as you know I could have beat him easily. You will be safe with me, the Great Haru!" His loud laugh echoes off the close buildings surrounding the Chaos Gate.

Armina winces at the volume. I'm not this annoying... am I? I guess we're all annoying in our own ways. It's not his fault the echo factor is great right here.
"Will you join us, Haru? Will you join us on our most secret & special quest?"

"Yes! Of Course! I, the Great Haru, will gladly join you on your quest! There is none who can keep a secret safe than the Great Haru!"

Beaming a smile Armina pulls on his arm. I sure hope he can keep a secret! We've got to keep this safe from Admin notice! "Then follow me! I'll fill you in on what I know!"

Walking back to the deserted alley, Armina realizes there is another side to the loud &, well, loud Haru. He almost seems to soak up her words... even more important to her, he seems extremely greatful that he is being invited to be a part of something. Maybe in the real world this guy tends to be left out unless he makes his own niche in a group... that could explain the character a bit.

Knocking on the wall, Armina waits for it to open before bringing Haru inside. She catches a glance of Asgard talking to Nall, & of Kayin obviously waiting for an answer from their unofficial leader... the only one who seemed to have some of the answers they all were interested in. "Hi guys!" Armina beams from ear to ear. "This is..."

"I, the Great Haru, am here to help you in your plight! You need not fear, for the Great Haru will vanquish all foes with my mighty Axe!"

Shaking her head, Armina doubles over with laughter as she gets shot daggers by some of the more stoic in the group who are in the hideaway. "I'm sorry!" She finally blurts between peals of laughter. "We needed a Heavy Axe, right? & he is nothing if enthusiastic!"

Haru meanwhile struts over to where Kagome & Raye sit opened mouthed at his entrance, unsure what to think. "Ah! Lovely ladies! Feel safe in the knowledge that I, the Great Haru, will protect you!"

The girls blink as one, then smile. Raye lifts up her little quark for Haru to behold. "Cocoa too?"

(ooc/ Sorry if I got carried away, Haru... but there is so much fun potential to be had with your character! I hope the "paying attention" part wasn't too far fetched for the Great Haru, but I felt I really should show that despite your outward words & demeaner you would still be a "safe" new member. arg... you were posting while I was. Teehee. oh well. just blend the two or somthing.)
*edit: I merged what you wrote into what I wrote. Okies, Haru? Unfortunately, sometimes other people will just have to do a little with others' characters cuz we can't all be on at the same time! We can only hope we don't fubar the character concept too much!*
*latest edit: I'll be working on better mixing what Haru wrote & what I did for fluidity & stuff (see later post with my appology) I really needed to find a way to bring him to us & I inadvertantly flubbed it cuz I was writing to much & about 3 posts or more popped up while I was doing the first rendition: hence I didn't know yet whether Haru had left or stayed in Mac Anu, I didn't see Raye follow Ginge out, I didn't see "narrator Nall's HOLD IT"... at least not til I posted. I didn't even see Neveah's post yet. So now I'm trying to fix it up, & I'm a terrible editor. Please bear with me as I try to smooth over hurt feelings.*
Last edited by Armina on Sat Apr 12, 2003 12:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
Level 33
Skills: JukRepulse (WoodL2), RaiWipe (ThunderL2), RueKruz(1:S:Water), DekGanz (dec. Earth), RaiRom (1:Thunder), Repth, RipTeyn
Specials: LifeDrain
Items: 4Antidote, 2Restorative, 23Health Drink, 10Mage'sSoul, 5Ressurect

Raye
Elevated Player

Post by Raye » Fri Apr 11, 2003 9:42 pm

(OCC: Ahhh... you make me seem like such a ditz. lol!)
If freedom is being alone, I fear liberation.