Enter the World through the Delta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

Raye
Elevated Player

Post by Raye » Sat Apr 12, 2003 12:26 pm

(OCC: I'll see you guys tommorow :D)

..."Suck up." Raye coughed.
"What's that?!" Kayin chirped, glancing towards Raye.
Raye smirked, she knew that he heard her. "I said 'suck up'," she scoffed, "I suggest you stop trying to get Nall to play favourites. That won't go anywhere." Raye knew what he was trying to get at, people were doing this ever since she met Nall. Everybody would say stuff like, "Ooooh Nall! Can you help me?! Ooh, you're so strong, Nall!" (Not nessacarely like that, but close to it.) That kind of attitude always bugged Raye. She didn't appreciate people playing favourites or sucking up to higher levels. Kayin glared, "Excuse me? You're just a lowly level one, how would you know anything about this?" Uh-oh, that set Raye off.
"Hmm.. okay mugglemuffin. How long have you been playing in the WORLD? One, two weeks? I've been in here for three to four years, thank you very much. I have field smarts and knowledge you will never gain. Your brain is too pumped up with water or air. One of the two."
Raye's face burned as she walked away. Maybe she was being harsh, she just didn't get along with people. Kayin WAS sucking up, but she wasn't insulting him. Kayin just came out and called her an idiot/lowly level one. "Idiot," she whispered "if Felix was here, he'd kick your butt." And she sped away.

(OCC: lol! Sorry for picking on you Kayin, I just needed to show people that I wasn't an "all cutesty brainless chirp" haha! I kinda wanted a rival-ish person who was on the same team as I. You were the last one to post, you lucky duck! haha sorry!)
If freedom is being alone, I fear liberation.

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Sat Apr 12, 2003 1:19 pm

Gingitsune gave an embarassed, unbalanced smile as Kayin and Raye started arguing, "Raye, try and get along, heh. You know Kayin could someday be the person that has to save you, or not. But it's still a chance."
Playing group mediator wasn't Gingitsune's favourite thing, but she hadn't found anyone in the group that she really had an argument with, so she figured she should do something.
Gingitsune was all ready and eager to leave, and as she heard Raye's suggestion she looked around to see what everyone else thought, it was a pretty mixed opinion, and Gingitsune sighed, But I want to leave now...
"So you've been here for a pretty long time, ne? Raye. I see you've been bypassing the monster battles though! I've been here awhile too, and I started out like that, just looking around, but recently all I've been doing is battling, and it's pretty much all I've enjoyed."
Gingi may not have looked like a very violent person, but she was, and battling relieved her stress somewhat, winning was something that she liked very much, and losing wasn't something she accepted... much.
She waved to Kurai, "Well you missed Nall telling us quite a bit about Royce, heh. But I'm sure you can get the story from someone that was in here... Other than that we've just been sitting here arguing, as usual."
Gingitsune laughed and walked over to Armina, who looked just as exasperated at Raye for picking fights in the group, which wasn't the best idea, since they had to be united to even stand a chance.
"But Armiiina! I'm sick of that guy's attitude, it's not like I'm just picking a fight for nothing, and it's not a fight, it's an argument! I just hate suck-ups, and I simply wanted to tell him that he's not going to get anything out of it."
Armina sighed, "Maybe he's not trying to get anything out of it Raye, maybe he's just trying to be a 'group player'?"
Gingitsune glanced at the group, and then Nall.
He really is the leader, isn't he?
Are you just going to let him do that Gingitsune?
Gingi shook her head, dispelling the thoughts, why did she always have to be in constant competition with someone? She had an odd personality, she was always finding someone, and striving to be better than them, it was just the way she was, and the way she always had been...
"Well Nall! It's your decision whether we leave now, or stay some more, what do you think? I personally say we should go... Though I don't quite know what everyone else's opinion is..."

(ooc: I might have time to post once more this afternoon, but other than that, that's it before I leave for Florida. Feel free to use my character in your posts! You all know her type, think Faye Valentine from Cowboy Bebop! Hehe, or you could just read my profile I guess ^^;;. I'll be gone for a week, and Nall is in charge of my character, and playing admin for a bit... Nall I'll send you my password if I don't get to talk to you today before I leave! Bye everyone, if I don't get on later, then have a great week, have fun, and don't forget me!)

Kayin
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Kayin » Sat Apr 12, 2003 4:46 pm

(ooc: oi... ... ... *sigh* thats what I get for trying to play a moment of lightheartedness, where I talk around the issue on everyones mind, and try to add a little flavor to what my character is doing right now... oi, another note Kayin wouldn't argue openly, he would either ignore the arguement or take it to a personal level instead of making a big scene *sigh* Maybe it would be best To ask me about what you are thinking about posting my character does, Its rather hard at times to stay in character while trying to bring your character back from where someone else has taken them out of their personality.)

Kayin was slightly taken about, the thought that 'her brain must not work properly' came straight to his mind. He shook his head, as he knew he wasn't sucking up, he was asking for information that Nall might have had, and possible for Nall's help, and that was all.
"Alright, I submit to your apparently Infinate Knowledge of how I think. But to be truthful, If anyone is trying to win someone over, I would have to say its you, because only someone that wants attention would take someone asking for some help in the future at an unspecific time none the less, as sucking up and jump at the chance to childishly try to make them look like a fool. Nall said he was a Rare Item hunter once, all I asked of him was information and possibly help in finding a rare heavy blade."
With that Kayin bowed his head slightly and went back to resting, while furtherly ignoring the completely embarassed child before him.
Level :24
Equip: Absorbtion, Raccoon Earcap, Wyrm Scale, Miner's Gloves, Mountain Boots
Skills: Groundbreaker, Dek Corv, Life Drain, La Repth, Rue Kruz, Gan Don, Ap Corv

"Give me one.... Wait! Screw one, Give me twenty good reasons!"

Kagome

Post by Kagome » Sat Apr 12, 2003 8:40 pm

Kagome looks around...... she just cant take it anymore..... all those people...... I think im going to not play for a while ::she thinks to herself:: She doestn do very well in large groups of people.... she gets anxiatoy attacks..... *sigh* she reaches to her computer termonol and turns the computer off.......

Loggs out.................

((OOC i just dont think im good enough to be in the rpg.... *sigh* i dont want to quit but im just gonna watch see if i can get the feel of how it should be done........))

Haru

Post by Haru » Sat Apr 12, 2003 10:40 pm

(OOC: Its alright, just try and cut down on making my character do stuff.. because seriously, I have NO IDEA at what is going on with me now. Like seriously.. this post will probably totally not be accurate to what had happened because I really dunno what did happen @_@! Oh, and that rant wasn't directed just at you Armina, so don't feel like I was exploding at you!! ~~;)

*Haru nodded at Armina. "Alright, I will join you. My superior skills will destroy any foe that steps in my path!! There is no need to worry now that I am here!" He spun around his axe, then swung it at the air. "Hahaha I will take down monsters like this! And that!" He looked around at all the people nearby. "Hmm, they must have heard that I was near.. Hahahaha, I already have fans! Too bad I don't give autographs!" He walked up to Hijinx, and lifted his axe. "You must be one of my loyal fans! It's okay now, you don't have to be shy around the Great Haru!"

(Hijinx does the whatever with the bucket and yada-yada)

*Hijinx put the bucket over Haru's head, and Haru began to tip. "What are you doing? Get this off my head knave! W-w-whoaaa!!" He tipped over the side of the bridge and crashed into the water, creating a giant wave. Due to the extreme weight of his armor, he sank like a rock. "Bllllrrrgggglulululu!!!!" Haru held his breath and pulled the bucket off. He sllloooowwwllllyyyy pushed his way toward the side, and looked up. He was still too short to reach the top. He rubbed his chin, then came up with a plan.
He pulled his axe back, slowly.. and then swung it forward with as much strength as he could, cutting through the water and crushing through the rock wall. He then pulled himself up it, and then grabbed onto the edge and pulled himself out. Haru shook off the water and retrieved his axe, then his eyes darted directly toward Hijinx. "YOU WILL PAY FOR HUMILIATING THE GREAT HARU LIKE THAT!!!" He began to run towards Hijinx, but for some reason he was getting slower and slower until he came to a halt. He blinked and looked down at his heavy armor suit.

He frowned... "This game is a little too realistic... I RUSTED!!! AHHH!!"

(OOC: kekekekeke, I think I'm going for the little slice of comic relief in the RP =D!! Has my character annoyed anyone yet?? Hahahaha if not then something is obviously wrong!!! =P)

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Sun Apr 13, 2003 12:13 am

so much was happening. after nighthand decided to stick with the group, he just went to a corner of the room and sat. not anything else, just sat. people came and went, people talked, and people fought. but through it all, nighthand just sat in the corner and thought.

i wonder what is next. we have already fought with creatures several times our own levels, and we have proven we can beat them. we have faced down hackers, beat down monsters, and made friends.

and i've only been here a few days!!

what is next...

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Sun Apr 13, 2003 1:19 am

(OOC: I'll just say in advance that I have no intention of using this post to imbed myself in the thick of the plot, Kat is simply my characters motivation to continue playing The World)

Tirath gets up from his seat on the couch and walks purposefully up to Nall.

"Look its obvious your the leader here. I offered my help and that is a promise i intend to keep, unforunately i had to blow off some friends to help you guys. If all your gonna do is argue with one another, then i must continue my search else where." He begins to leave but stops just inside the door.
"However, if you chose to take control of the situation, then I will gladely follow any direction, without question. I have just one question I would like anwsered. You said that there were many missing players in this castle? One of my friends went missing a while ago, that is why i wear this chain and pay so much attention to that ball, both were gifts from her. So as i said i have one question, if i go with you, is there a chance for me to find Kat?

As he says this tears comes to his eyes and he looks to Nall, hoping for the anwser he so wants to hear......
Equipment: Oval Sword/ Frost Armour/ Cougar Bandana / Frost Bracer / Leg mail
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane
Money: 5403gp
Skills: La Repth, Rue Slash, Rue Rom
Unequiped: Unicorn Blade(Ani Slash)Executioner(Crackbeat)

demonictwilight

still no help

Post by demonictwilight » Sun Apr 13, 2003 2:28 am

(OOC: sorry about portraying your char wrong, i guess first impressions arnt always the best :D)

~he smiled to the new strangers in bowed thanks." i understand. i need to use the chaos gate. " he didn't understand about the member address, no memeber number. something of that sort, but he knew he could alteast get in contact through the bbs board. moving away from the bridge and toward the save station, talking for a moment with the operator he made sure he understood then saved, it seemed like the female stranger was there was well yet she was waiting on something or someone. (arg chaos gate kinda useless with out DM. well looks like ill have to think)

as he was about done saving she was gone and to a heavey axe in a matter of moments. he was suprised that she moved so fast, the poor man had no time to react. moving to the chaos gate he began to play with the words. making up stupid phrases. and laughing a bit. yet this was only a act to over hear what she was talking about, this story to not only atttracted the heavey axe but his attention as well. when they departed he slowly slipped behind them but stayed lost in the crowd. he may be lv one, but he couldn't let down such a adventure as this slip by. he stopped at the alley's last corner and watched them for a moment. it wasn't what he thought for HQ, this meant that they where not supported by the game, and that they where doing this freelance. or maybe they where doing something else.. deciding to watch the area, he slipped back to the other side of the street. climbing onto of a roof, he watched from across the street. many people came into the building not returning out for some time.. they didn't keep it to secret and it was easy for attack, yet the amount of people he witnessed go into the building would make the attack a war then anything.
he became bored after about 2 hours of watching the area, his boredom began to push him to knock on the door himself, maybe see what happened inside..

(that was horrible done, and mostly couldn't be done, but i tried to get intot he main story line, its hard for a newb who wasn't here for the start)

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Sun Apr 13, 2003 3:53 am

Seeing that someone else was on the roof, hijinx was overcome with curiousity. She thought that the player looked sneaky in the way they just layed there. Losing pretty much all of her self control she giggled as she went about the sneaky business of sneakily trying to be as sneaky as sneakiness could sneakily allow. Once hijinx was sneakily within the perfectly sneaky shouting range(anywhere between 1 and 2 feet) she screamed at the top of voice in a sneakily sneaky sort of sneaky way "BOOM". Demonictwilight practicaly jumps clear out of his skin and falls off the building, fortunely landing squarely on his butt. The thud he made as he hit ground was loud enough that those inside the hideout heard it very very well. "Oh how sneaky i am" she thought to herself as she jumps down and knocks on the hidden door. The door opens and a surprised looking demonictwilight hopes he isn't in some kind of trouble as a happy looking long-arm drags him inside. " Hey everyone, look at my new friend!"

OOC: How's that for writing you into the story demonic? tell me if it needs editing though. oh and tirath says
GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Sun Apr 13, 2003 1:09 pm

ramza, after entering the hideout from his resupply trip, walked over and sat next to nighthand.

"So. what do you think? you coming with us?" nighthand asked

"Of course. i couldn't miss a chance like this. plus, i'm gaining level faster here than i would have on my own. i'm staying." ramza replied.

the two were soon deep in a whispered conversation, the topic known only to the two of them.

demonictwilight

bad timeing

Post by demonictwilight » Sun Apr 13, 2003 9:31 pm

(OOC: i apologize, i really didn't want to start a fight, you can't control how others act you know, and dropping it would be the best thing, maybe if you just try to accept the other person, you don't have to like them, you both could atleast talk.)

~falling off the 3 story building from being scare half to death, he began to crash through the tarps that gave shade to the people underneath the building (i have no clue what you call them) finally he landed in a stack of 2 boxs and 3 barrels, breaking almost all of them. as he began to collect himself. the stranger seemed to have this planned out well, and she knocked on the door, letting the others seem him. he instantly jumped up and grabbed his weopon ready for the strangers to attack. "who are you and what are you doing here?" he demanded in a striaght tone." ive been watching you, and there has been a large quanity of activity in this building. i doubt the crimson knights know about this.. if you don' tell me whats going on ill report to them ASAP!." he may have been in this game for a few days but he knew who the law was and wasn't afriad to use them for his gain.~

Nall

Post by Nall » Sun Apr 13, 2003 10:37 pm

(OOC: As you can probably tell by now I don't get on much during the weekends :P But anyways ya, I might not have read all your posts 'perfectly' because I had to read them through fast so sorry if I missed somthing)

Nall looks around at the group. Some were arguing some were asking questions. Others were just looking at Nall seeing if he was gonna do anything to settle things down or to tell them whats happening next. Nall was gonna do somthing about both.
'Guys... I usually do care what you do when we're not involved in a fight but remember this: Leave those arguments and grudges outside the battle field. If you're comming with us we can't have people who can't cooperate or else it will cause troubles for the whole group.'
Nall didn't bother to get up or make it like an official announcement but he was pretty sure they got his point and that they wouldn't argue while fighting. He looked over at Kayin and smiled.
'I do actually know of a rare Heavy blade but it's level is too high for you right now. Maybe when we get leveled up more we can go hunting for rare items for all of you. We'll stand a better chance against the hackers.'
He looked at Gingitsune who was looking at him now. He didn't like how she knew more then what he told them but he let it be. He could trust Gingitsune. He could see that she was impatient but he had already decided long ago on what their course of action would be. He knew Royce was't gonna be their problem for a while. Actually he didn't have a clue what would be sent at them next. It could be any of the elites or niether. He got up from his position which meant somthing since the only other time he got up was when he told the story.
'Alright, everyone listen up. I'm glad that you're all so enthusiastic. It is good that you all are eager to save The WORLD but remember it will be tough.'
Nall looked around at everyone and paused to make sure that it sunk in before he went on.
'Now, we have to be careful on what we do. For one, we're not going to target Royce anymore, dispite my grudge against her. I shouldn't have even attempted it the first time. First thing's first, we have to find more out about their where abouts. I had some clues that I was following before the Mac Anu attack. I would suggest that we continue where I left off. However, first we should wait. If the admins found out about what we're doing it would be chaotic. Even though they wont believe my story they will prosecute us if we think that it's true because it 'hurts the public good.' Anyways, I say we rest a bit before we leave and stock up on items. I for one have some things that I have to do before we go. Everything sound good? We leave tommorow night, gather what you need and be ready. I'm going to be leaving for a bit so if you leave this place you wont be able to get back in. Even if there are people in here only I can open the door so you'll have to wait for me.'
Nall looks at everyone, they were all in somewhat agreence. Gingitsune wanted to leave now but she saw Nall's reasoning. As Nall walked by Gingitsune he wispered in her ear.
'Come on, I want to talk to you about some stuff and you can come with me where I'm going.'
Gingitsune nodded and turned to the rest of the group.
'Ok guys, I'm heading out for a bit as well. I hope you'll all be ok without one of us higher leveled players here!'
gingitsune winked and laughed. Nall and Gingitsune waved to everyone as they left the hideout.

Nall

Post by Nall » Sun Apr 13, 2003 11:00 pm

(OOC: add this onto my other post before I left ^^)

Nall looks over to Tirath.
'your friend Kat... She most likely is there.'
Nall felt sympathetic towards Tirath, he didn't tell them everything that went on in that horrific place...
'I don't think we should split up, yet. Right now we shoudl just pick up where I left up in my searching and if need be we can split up.'

(OOC: remember, we're not in the hideout anymore. Gingitsune and Nall arn't here so don't add them in your posts unless you're just talking about them. they arn't actually here.)
Last edited by Nall on Sun Apr 13, 2003 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nall

Post by Nall » Sun Apr 13, 2003 11:27 pm

(OOC: As a personal note: You might have noticed posts being deleted. now I RARELY do this.... However things got out of hand a little and as GM I have to keep things friendly. Kayin's character was protrayed wrong and so was this whole incident. Everything regardling that fight never happend. This was beginning to become more personal then game related but anyways ya. No biggy, it wasn't a big thing anyways. just ignore that it ever happend. Remember characters can have grudges but please don't let it go THAT far...)

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Sun Apr 13, 2003 11:36 pm

Tirath runs out after after the two leaders.....

"Hey Nall, Gingi wait up, look I want to help you. I just need some time to think, Please just let me know when your ready to go. I have to do some thinking ok. I'll be at Bursting Passed Over Aqua Field, it was our favorite spot you know.... Any way please just let me know when your ready. Well see you later."

With that said, he disappears into the Choas Gate.

OOC I would just like to point out that only Gingi and Nall know about this place, plz do not claim you over heard this, or were told it by anyone. It is my personal place. Thank you
Equipment: Oval Sword/ Frost Armour/ Cougar Bandana / Frost Bracer / Leg mail
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane
Money: 5403gp
Skills: La Repth, Rue Slash, Rue Rom
Unequiped: Unicorn Blade(Ani Slash)Executioner(Crackbeat)