Enter the World through the Delta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

Nall

Mac Anu --> The Return

Post by Nall » Thu Apr 10, 2003 9:00 pm

(OOC: this is the same post as the one at the end of 'The terrifying shinja' I forgot to make a new post :P)

Nall looks at everyone and smiles. They did it. They beat Royce twice now. Victories that he couldn't have done on his own. Even though he knew she was just playing with them, actually beating her monsters was impressive. Even though they beat the monster however, all he learned about Royce was that she was still as strong as before. Nall looked at Ramza.
'Thanks Ramza. I just feel really bad about deciving you guys... I should have told you all about everything... You guys... Without you all we couldn't have beaten that monster!'
Before anyone could respond he decided he was being to emotional.
'Royce lifted the barrier when she left. I'll transport us all back now!'
Nall took out the gold card again and held it high in the air. The whole group had magic rings around them and they transported back to Mac Anu. At Mac Anu everything appeard to be normal. The admins were still around and the knights of war were parading the streets. But no one seemed to notice anything about the hacked area. Balmung gave the group a quick glance. Nall could tell that he knew where they'd been, but he knew Balmung wouldn't bother them too much. It was Kamui who was the problem. They had to keep it a secret from her and the knights of war.
'just a quick announcement... No one say anything about what just happened or where we just were out in public... If you want to talk about it I have a special place we can go to...'
The others had weird looks on their faces. Where could they go that wasn't patrolled by the knights of war? Nall walked over to the edge of town. There was hardly anyone there. Nall looked at everyone, held out a red card and tapped on the wall with his sword. The wall suddenly opened like a door.
'This isn't a hack but it is quite useful! come inside everyone.'
They all went inside. Everyone can rest here if they like. People like Nevaeh might like it here because it's hidden from the admins etc. If you want to leave there's an escape exit that leads out under the bridge.'
Nall walked over to a shelf, put up all his armor and equipment and then sat down on a big comfy couch. He looked at everyone who was also finding places to sit.
'you can't get in here without me but I'll let you all in if I'm around.'
He looked at the group. They obviously had some questions for him but he was a little tired and let them make the first move if they wanted to.

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Thu Apr 10, 2003 9:09 pm

Tiath gated into Mac Anu. He had just finished his adventure in Sleepy Hopeless Fort Walls, but despite the trouble he had with the dobermans he was ready for a fight. He had planned to join the group going after the hacker, but they had left before he got back..... Well i'll just wait for them here then he thought to himself, taking out his rubber ball and starting a game fo wall-ball with one of the off duty city guards.

OOC: if you want me to wait to enter, then just PM me so i can delete this, don't respond or i can't
Equipment: Oval Sword/ Frost Armour/ Cougar Bandana / Frost Bracer / Leg mail
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane
Money: 5403gp
Skills: La Repth, Rue Slash, Rue Rom
Unequiped: Unicorn Blade(Ani Slash)Executioner(Crackbeat)

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Thu Apr 10, 2003 10:01 pm

Stretching contentedly Armina flopped herself on the foor. "Boy, I'm glad that's over!"

Her laughing grin passes easily to a thoughtful slight frown. "But it's not over really, is it Nall? Royce will come back, won't she? Because she only left, she wasn't defeated."

Nall doesn't reply right away from his place on the couch, but the pursed look of his lips & the slight closing of his eyes is confirmation enough that they had not seen the last of the hacker Royce. No one seems really thrilled about this. Kurai appears to be tapping his lance impatiently, almost as if he expects to battle again right away. Gingitsune is obviously trying to clean up & cool down after the heat of the fire dungeon, but her eyes bore an extremely thoughtful expression as if her thoughts where both here yet far away at the same time. Ranza's childish laughter & pranks are already starting to resurface, but even that mischivous one seems held back by the enormousness of the situation. Even the wild abandon of Hijinx seems somewhat cooled somehow. More stoic & quiet fighters stood or sat in their own fashion, but little can be discerned as out of the ordinary in their actions --as far as 'Mina is concerned they have terrific poker faces on. She bets they're at least a little unnerved by the experience. At least a little.

Breathing a heavy sigh Armina rolls over on her back, staring up at the ceiling. "Maybe we should look for others to join us. Carefully of course. I wouldn't even know what to do if I had an admin breathing down my neck."

Standing & brushing herself off, Armina looked again at Nall. "As long as you're here we can get back inside right? Maybe I can start looking for willing minds when I go out to get a few more Resurrects or something... I'm thinking the more the merrier in this crazy little game we've found ourselves in."

Armina turns to the door, but once there turns slightly to take in her companions, but mainly to try & catch Nall's eye. "Maybe by the time I return you'll be ready to be strait with us about what's going on with Royce, the deception of yours... & that kiss she gave you."

With that, 'Mina stepped out the door into the bright Mac Anu sunlight.

(ooc/ trying to invole more players in my post. Again, if I am doing an inaccurate portrayal of the character bop me or something!
If it's okay with the GM I'll head out & bring in some more from the side stories at this time. Just lead 'em back with me or something so they have a story-reason to find their way inside here, ya know?--That's for you Tirath! hehe! Since you already posted an interest!
ps: If Nall does tell.... Make sure I've just walked back in please! I really wanna be there for that!)
Level 33
Skills: JukRepulse (WoodL2), RaiWipe (ThunderL2), RueKruz(1:S:Water), DekGanz (dec. Earth), RaiRom (1:Thunder), Repth, RipTeyn
Specials: LifeDrain
Items: 4Antidote, 2Restorative, 23Health Drink, 10Mage'sSoul, 5Ressurect

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Thu Apr 10, 2003 10:20 pm

ramza was playing with his fire, and saw armina was leaving to restock
he thought this was a good idea.

"nall, im gonna go restock. i need new resurects. aaaarg...i only have money for one. nevermind, i could still get it." with that he walked out and headed to the store, hoping maybe also find new players to join....
Rod of Darkness(Custom)
Night Cloak(Custom)
Dark Vest(Custom)
Red Beret(Custom)
OrmeAni Kruz, ani rom, meani zot, ani kruz
ola repth, rip maen
Ap anid
Dek anid
Level 28
700gp

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Thu Apr 10, 2003 10:35 pm

"Alright! Now i can finally go for a swim" proclaimed hijinx, jumping of the the ledge into the water. As she came up for air she mentioned something about a new weapon and swam off. "OK BYE BYE NOW I'LL BE BACK SOON" she yelled, waving to the party and consequencely sinking under. As she left she noticed a silver haired man playing wall ball with the local guards.

OOC: Just in case you're wondering i hate hamtaro,i just liked the pretty picture.
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Kurai
Long Arm

Post by Kurai » Thu Apr 10, 2003 10:51 pm

Kurai sighs, resting on his spear. "Well, that whole event was sure... eventful!" he chuckled, as he stratched his arms behind him. "And for now, im off. Im going to take a run around Mac Anu... I need to stock on supplies, and do whatever there is to do. Kurai started to walk out the door, then turned around. Oh, all of you dont have my member address - Only you do, Gingitsune! He paused, then esnt his member addresses to all of them, still in the room.

"If anything else comes around, send me a message and I'll be there as soon as possible!" With that, Kurai stepped out the door. He flipped his battered bronze spear over his shoulders, and rested his arms over it, walking down the sunny streets of Mac Anu, feeling great to be in a normal temperature area, once again.
-/Treeweaver//Hunting Guard//Spirit Hauberk//Cave bear Hood//Time Sandals/-
-/Juk Doom//RaJuk Rom//MeJuk Kruz//RaJuk Zot//Dek Juka//Phal Repth//Rip Synk//Ap Do/-

Nevaeh
Elevated Player

Post by Nevaeh » Thu Apr 10, 2003 11:00 pm

"Nice place you've got here," Nevaeh said, peering around. He'd been hoping he could get some info out of Royce, but that ended up a bust. "How did you manage to create an area outside of the Admin's watch? I'd love to hear it, I've been trying, and failing, to edit one area without them noticing for a while."

Kagome

Post by Kagome » Thu Apr 10, 2003 11:01 pm

Logging in.........

*sigh* I hope today is diffrent...... ::Kagome says:: well i better go get stock up....... I need to go get some antidoes and some fortune wire......

Kagome Leaves the Chaos gate.......

Humm.... which way is the shop........ I till am not sure where everything is here..... well i will go look around......... maybe ill ask someone..... but what if they dont respond to me......... *sigh* she walks across the bridge and notices someone swimming...... *laughs*

::dashes across the bridge::

oh there is the item shop.... *runs to the item shop* out of no where someone apears.......

Kagome crashes into her and knocks her down..........

Oh I am so sorry ::kagome says:: I didnt see you..... My name is Kagome....... *smiles*

Asgard
Exalted Player

Post by Asgard » Thu Apr 10, 2003 11:11 pm

Asgard took off his battle helmet, unclipped his sheath with sword and sat down in a large, sturdy easychair. He had to rest after the hell he had been through. Even though this was a secret getaway, Nall had good taste in furniture.

"If you don't mind, I'd like to rest here for a moment."

He put his gear gently on the floor and crossed his legs on his lap. A brief ring in his ear alerted him to a flash mail. On Asgard's eyes did the message appear.

--------------
To: Asgard
Subject: Great Work

Great work defeating the hacker back there. You still have the intelligence that made you so popular back in the day. Someday soon, the admins will come for you and offer you again. Be wary.

Loki
---------------

Asgard clenched his fists trying not to lash out in rage.
This is my non-banner profile. Read at own discretion!
Wishlist (Bolded sections denotate priority, in descending order)
In General: LEVELS
Pet-Related: EX-Levels, [Lv. 2]Overdrive Sphere, [Lv. 2]Ressurect
Armor: Dice Gloves (20 RARE), Golden Turban (42), Saint Cross (41), Protect Ring (41)
Weapons: Master Nunchaku (40 RARE), Three-Section Staff (37),
Items: (None)

Nall

Post by Nall » Thu Apr 10, 2003 11:42 pm

(OOC: LOL, I was so excited about getting windwaker that I totally forgot to put your levels and stuff in the first post!)

Nall ---> + 3 levels!
Gingitsune ---> + 3 levels!
Kayin ---> + 4 levels! + 1 health drink, 1 Green Sword!
Ramza ---> + 4 levels! + 3 health drinks, 2 ressurects!
Asgard ---> + 5 levels! + 1 Slayer!
Kurai ---> + 4 levels! + 1 Ring Mail!
Armina ---> + 4 levels! + 7 health drinks!

Kitsune ---> + 3 levels! + 4 health drinks, 1 ressurect!
Hijinx ---> + 3 levels! + 3 ressurects!
Nighthand ---> + 3 levels! + Face Guard!
Argilus ---> + 3 levels! + Phantom Blades!

(OOC: On another note, people who want to join the group should 'meet' up with someone like Armina who left the hideout. Tommorow, sometime between 4 - 6 eastern time(probably at least :P) I will be posting if you want to be in the hideout for it ^^)

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Thu Apr 10, 2003 11:43 pm

(outside the item shop)
Kagome crashes knocks into her and knocks her down..........

Oh I am so sorry ::kagome says:: I didnt see you..... My name is Kagome....... *smiles*
Sitting on her rump, a girl with long dark hair practically in her lap, Armina throws back her head & laughs gayly. "I guess that will teach me to wave behind me as I leave a shop! I should really be looking forward!"

The girl, Kagome? was looking at her expectantly. Still laughing, Armina accepts her hand up. "I'm fine, really Kagome!"

Eyes sparkling she continues, "Fancy bumping into you here!"

The girl flushes prettily. "I really didn't see you there.."
"No worry!" Armina smiles, bobbing her head. "You were going fast & I wasn't paying attention! Just glad nobody was hurt!" Dusting herself off she holds her hand back out to Kagome. "My name is Armina. I'm a LongArm. Have you been playing long?"
"I've been partnering in some low level dungeons for a bit, but I'm still new!" Kagome smiles, obviously glad Armina wasn't upset. Maybe I'll make a new friend! Kagome thinks to herself.

Suddenly, a boy races up to them slightly out of breath. "Hey! You where with that group, right? You got there right before I wandered off!" He huffs as he catches his breath. "You saw me, right? I'm Tirath."

Armina brushes her hair back from her eyes & Kagome's eyes widen at what she inadvertantly reveals. "Ears, Armina? How come you've got ears?"

uh-oh! Armina thinks. I completely forgot about those!

Tirath is nodding, obviously remembering seeing the ears before when Armina first came to The World. "I knew it you did go with the group that went to get the hacker!"

"You where there then, Tirath? Maybe I recall seeing you..." Sighing she looks at Kagome. "Yeah, I've got cat ears...." Armina shrugs. Kagome seems really sweet & innocent... I think I can trust her! "I don't think we should really talk about that kinda stuff here. You wanna hang with me a while, Kagome? I can fill you in... well a bit anyway."

Kagome nodds, her eyes still darting back to where Armina's hair now covers the tell-tale ears.

"I'll come too." Tirath interjects. "I still can't believe I didn't get back in time to go along."

Grinning Armina leads the way, filling the skipping Kagome, & Tirath too, in as they go... especially the part about avoiding talking about any of it where admins can see or hear... all the while making sure that she is following her own advice. They stop in the stores so that Kagome & Tirath can shop a bit.

"Once we join the others there's no telling if we'll have time to shop before we go somewhere again!" Armina jokingly explained as they picked up their purchases & went again on their way.

Well Armina thinks happily to herself. I said I'd look for some more people, but it looks like they found me!

Knocking at the spot Nall opened for them, 'Mina calls lightly. "Guys? It's Armina!" She pauses to release a supressed giggle. "I'm all done & I've brought a few friends!"

As the wall opens, Armina leads her astonished new companions inside.

(ooc/ I hope that's cool oh-mighty-GM! I know we were looking to let more people in on the main story!)
Last edited by Armina on Fri Apr 11, 2003 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Level 33
Skills: JukRepulse (WoodL2), RaiWipe (ThunderL2), RueKruz(1:S:Water), DekGanz (dec. Earth), RaiRom (1:Thunder), Repth, RipTeyn
Specials: LifeDrain
Items: 4Antidote, 2Restorative, 23Health Drink, 10Mage'sSoul, 5Ressurect

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Fri Apr 11, 2003 12:06 am

OOC:whoa awesome...thanx nall. i feel the power
Rod of Darkness(Custom)
Night Cloak(Custom)
Dark Vest(Custom)
Red Beret(Custom)
OrmeAni Kruz, ani rom, meani zot, ani kruz
ola repth, rip maen
Ap anid
Dek anid
Level 28
700gp

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Fri Apr 11, 2003 12:21 am

Nighthand sits down cross-legged in the middle of the floor. most of the others ran off on some errand or another, so he figured that he'd wait there. besides, he needed to rest after that fight.

and enjoy the nice, cool air of Mac Anu.

it wasn't long before he dicided to head out to stock himself up with what little money he had. his first stop, the shops.

he went and bought a few items, and soon was back to the hideout, waiting to get in. he knocked, and nall opened the door enough for him to enter. when he arrived, there were a few newcomers, along with armina. he settled down to wait once again.

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Fri Apr 11, 2003 12:38 am

"HELLOOOOOOO EVERYBODY! Are we all having fun yet? Oops, I forgot fortune wire." Hijinx runs to the item store and buys some fortune wire, not forgeting to jump in the river as she goes on along her merry way. "Hey i got a great idea" she yells as she runs back. " How about you go for a swim now Tirath?" With that she drags tirath out and whirls him around, sending him flying into the water. Tirath climbs out,draopping wet and absolutely furious.
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Fri Apr 11, 2003 12:43 am

Gingitsune grinned and stretched her arms and legs, splashing the glass of water she had in her hand over her head, until she resembled a duck, with water streaming down her face, and hair.
"Listen guys, I'll be back soon, there's a little business I have to finish up in town before we leave. Don't go without me!"
With that Gingitsune flicked them a wave and wink, and exited the room where the others sat and rested.
The first place she went was the weapons shop, trading in her old Wand of Storms for something a bit more powerful, she leant over the counter and motioned to the clerk behind the desk.
"I'll take that Dark History, thanks." It wasn't a weapon that one usually saw in that shop, in fact, the info had been... given to her, by a friend.
The clerk nodded and brought out the wand, putting it into the Wavemistress' hand, and taking her money.
Gingitsune waved to the shop keeper, and exited the store, making her way into a dark alley.
She looked all around, tapping her foot impatiently as she leant against a wall at the far end of the alley, a dead end.
"Are you there? You're wasting my time Nagi..."
A little cackling laugh was heard, and a heavy axeman with a cloak wrapped partially over his head jumped down from a small staircase above her.
"Hello, little friend."
Gingitsune rolled her eyes, he was a greasy little player, but he had information, and she wanted it.
Gingitsune knew Nall had it, but something in her hated asking for information, when she knew she might not even get the full story.
"Have you found what I asked you?"
"Have you found what I asked you?"
Gingitsune nodded and pulled an item out, handing it over to the player, who grinned in a cruel sort of way.
"Thank you thank you, my dear."
Gingitsune leaned further back the wall and toyed with her wand.
"Get on with it, tell me about her."
Nagi nodded his head sharply, he had done his homework, for that price he always did it, rare items were his thing, but he knew he could get other people to get them for him...
He had learned a lot about Royce, he personally didn't care about what was going on, but Gingi seemed to, and she was a good customer...
Though to most people, the Wavemistress seemed like a harmless, normal player, she always seemed to get herself mixed into the most precarious situations, and always looked to the 'underground' for information.
"You are an odd one Gingi."
Gingitsune made a quick hand movement, and Nagi started...
Ten minutes later, Gingitsune had heard all she wanted to know.
She thanked Nagi briefly, and left the alley, her mind swirling with her thoughts.
"Grr... Royce."
How could they beat her?
It wasn't strength...
It was that, the World, it was a game.
Royce couldn't... die, she'd just come back.
This was a problem that would take a lot of thought.
Gingitsune shaded her eyes from the sun, a nice cool wind blowing through her still damp hair.
She sat down in her favourite spot, a small bench outside the Inn, and spread her legs out infront of her, she'd need to become a lot stronger.
Shaking her head, she sat up, and went back to the group, who was still sitting the same haven.
"Well, I'm back!" she said with a bright smile, and then looked at Nall, will he ever tell us everything he knows? I know it now, but everyone else... they deserve to know too, before they plunge into this head first, not that they already hadn't.
Nagi had told her many interesting things, and Nagi never gave false information, he was slimy, but reliable, and not weak either.
Gingitsune sprawled down on a couch, lying down and crossing her feet over the edge of the seat.
She might as well rest, who knows what's happening next?
"Whoever joins, has to be sure about it, all of us that were there last time know a lot about how dangerous and real the World can be, and the actual real effects it can have... in our world. Think about it, I'm in this, from now until the end, do you want to be?"
With that Gingitsune gave them all a confident grin, and turned away.