Enter the World through the Delta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Wed Apr 16, 2003 3:56 am

OOC: This is starting to get confusing, so i figured we could use a count for the moment.

At the start we had
5 Heavy metals
3 Water Witches
2 Stone Tuttles

So far we have killed
2 Heavy Metals
2 Water Witches

Not that i don't think you could do the math, but rather that it would be a waste of our time (even though only a few seconds :D ) This leaves us with...
3 Heavy Metals
1 Water Witches
2 Stone Tuttles

If any of this is wrong then please correct me. Also, both hijinx and I are only level 5, when you can spare the time, anyone is free to help us finish the tuttle off, so long as you enclude us. After all we did turn it on its back...

Well Back to Breath of Fire 3
Last edited by Tirath on Wed Apr 16, 2003 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Equipment: Oval Sword/ Frost Armour/ Cougar Bandana / Frost Bracer / Leg mail
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane
Money: 5403gp
Skills: La Repth, Rue Slash, Rue Rom
Unequiped: Unicorn Blade(Ani Slash)Executioner(Crackbeat)

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Wed Apr 16, 2003 3:58 am

(ooc/ I think both Stone Tuttles are gone now. Nall implied that Hijinx & Tirath where taking one out well, & Kurai & Armina just finished the other one... unless GM doesn't like that. *smiles* So we should be down to the Heavy Metal(s) & 2 Water Witches, right?)

Armina is caught in the Water Witch's shards of ice, but Kurai was far enough away from 'Mina to get a hit in. Running around to attempt & flank the enemy caster, Armina gets a hit in as Kurai gets blasted by the spell. As long as we're not close enough to each other she has to focus on one or the other... leaving one of us free to strike!

"Only a few more hits & this one should be history." Kurai tells her, as Armina casts Repth on him & takes a Health Drink for herself. "Witches might hit hard with their casting but their hit points are still low." (ooc/ Kurai, I hope that's okay for you to say... *grins* better than 'Mina saying it!)

Nodding, Armina finds herself once again in the thralls of the Water Witch's magic... as Kurai appears to be about to deliver the killing blow...

(ooc/ can it be dead? When Kurai hits? lol)
Level 33
Skills: JukRepulse (WoodL2), RaiWipe (ThunderL2), RueKruz(1:S:Water), DekGanz (dec. Earth), RaiRom (1:Thunder), Repth, RipTeyn
Specials: LifeDrain
Items: 4Antidote, 2Restorative, 23Health Drink, 10Mage'sSoul, 5Ressurect

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Wed Apr 16, 2003 4:08 am

(OOC: Ok then, i kinda corrected it, as far as the tuttles go, they are both quite alive. Me and Hijinx aren't strong enough to kill ours very quickly, so its still alive. The other is charging someone at the moment. However while i was writing that list, a water witch was killed. I have updated that post, to show all that happened, before it went up....)
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Wed Apr 16, 2003 4:13 am

(ooc/ dang! Cuz I wasn't going to have Kurai & Armina go off after a Water Witch til the Stone Tuttle we were fighting was finished. *pouts* I guess I didn't write that fight very well. But I figured I took out pretty high level monsters in .hack//INFECTION pretty easily at low level using opposite element spells so I was kinda going off that. Oh well.)
Level 33
Skills: JukRepulse (WoodL2), RaiWipe (ThunderL2), RueKruz(1:S:Water), DekGanz (dec. Earth), RaiRom (1:Thunder), Repth, RipTeyn
Specials: LifeDrain
Items: 4Antidote, 2Restorative, 23Health Drink, 10Mage'sSoul, 5Ressurect

Aoshi

Post by Aoshi » Wed Apr 16, 2003 4:17 am

arent the stone tuttles the annoying rock things in .hack//infection that keeps resurecting people?

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Wed Apr 16, 2003 4:23 am

OOC: I really would rather not spam up this game by continuing this discussion. No they are actually turtle like monsters. I know what your thinking of, but tuttles are not them.

your story telling is fine by the way, don't worry about wether they are dead or alive. Mine will die soon enough and can't do much in the mean time, while the other will be relatively easy to dispose of once the others are gone.

One other thing though, is the brave sword a level one blade? Otherwise you cann't really be wielding it at the moment..... Never mind posting a response or PMing me if i'm right, just correct it, if i'm wrong let me know in a PM, don't put spam on the game board.

Wanderer
Well-Oiled Machine

hehehehe

Post by Wanderer » Wed Apr 16, 2003 5:31 am

OOC: The Reviving monsters are called: Goil Menhirs! Their sooooo annoying! and their statues! another reason why their annoying is they
run away!
Level15 Wavemaster
GP: 2100
Abilites|Rai Rom|GiRai Rom|Gan Rom|Gan Zot|Rue Kruz|Juk Rom
Equipped|Jesters' Wand|Hiking Gear|Steel Cap|Ceramic Anklet|Fossil Bracer
Items|Yellow Candy|Almighty Wand|Mages Soulx3|Speed Charmx2|Raging Earthx5
Rare Items: Jesters’ Wand|BL Yokohama|Gaia Gloves|Time Bracer|Time Headband|Spiral Edge

Kayin
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Kayin » Wed Apr 16, 2003 5:38 am

(ooc: Its all of the mehir enemies that do it, and this actually shouldn't be discussed in the main story...)

Kayin Moves on the the next enemy after the previous one is destroyed. and continues attacking with basic swings and healing himself occationally. He glances about trying to figure out how many enemies are left.

( I really have no clue how many of the things are dead or not, and I'm not going to count. Last time, this happened btw 2 enemies just seemed to appear out of nowhere, That or people were just hacking at the fallen bodies... )
Level :24
Equip: Absorbtion, Raccoon Earcap, Wyrm Scale, Miner's Gloves, Mountain Boots
Skills: Groundbreaker, Dek Corv, Life Drain, La Repth, Rue Kruz, Gan Don, Ap Corv

"Give me one.... Wait! Screw one, Give me twenty good reasons!"

Kurai
Long Arm

Post by Kurai » Wed Apr 16, 2003 7:03 am

"DOUBLE SWEEP!"

Kurai's spear dug deep, as he rushed past the Stone Tuttle. He heard a groan from the large monster as he knelt down, his eyes closed. He heard a loud crash, and the rush of air behind him as the Stone Tuttle hit the ground, its color fading from its body. It disappeared soon after, and Kurai stood up. He turned around, facing the enemies that were still giving everyone else problems. It seemed there were only Three Heavy Metals, and a Water Witch... that was about to...

"No!" Kurai yelled, and dashed forward, after Armina. He saw the ground below her start to ice over, and he made it just in time, to push her out of the way. He smiled, then grimaced in pain, as the ice crept up his legs, about up to his chest. He felt his blood almost freeze over, and wanted to fall to his knees, as his hit points were drastically reduced.
-/Treeweaver//Hunting Guard//Spirit Hauberk//Cave bear Hood//Time Sandals/-
-/Juk Doom//RaJuk Rom//MeJuk Kruz//RaJuk Zot//Dek Juka//Phal Repth//Rip Synk//Ap Do/-

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Wed Apr 16, 2003 11:55 am

Hearing Kurai yell hijinx stoppedher assault on the grounded tuttle to help him. "Repth!" she yelled as she pointed her spear in his direction. Taking another shot at the tuttle she and tirath jumped back and sprung forward, driving their weapons deep into the monster. With a howl the creature stopped thrashing and faded away. She looked around to determine what her next target should be. The next unfortunate creature to receive her wrath would be........... a heavy metal. Running as fast as she was capable of she slides under the heavy metal, bearly avoiding a blow that breaks the ground right behind her. The two begin a bout of constant striking and blocking that moves ata lightning pace. "Everyone focus on the heavy metals unless you're a caster or the witches are dead."

OOC: No more tuttles then. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Kaisamyuu

Post by Kaisamyuu » Wed Apr 16, 2003 2:25 pm

**Kaisamyuu has never been one to give another a helping hand, nor has he been the one to receive help, but as he looked around him, he saw everyone fighting for their lives. We were taking the fiends over, but even the heavy hitters were getting beaten away. He closed his eyes and leaped away from the fray of fighting. He decided now would be a good time to heal all those that needed it. As he brought his large blade around in one swing, he had put it away. He brought his hands outwards as they began to glow an bright green. The green light ran from his fingers and around his hands. They stopped just past his wrists as the intensified. Then in a a burst of energy, the green light came around to heal Ryo. After his HP was replenished, Kaisamyuu moved his hands back to his blade's handled. He ran towards the nearest enemy, which happen to be a Heavy Metal that was trying to escape Hijinx. As the monster had it's back to him, and his front fo Hijinix, Kaisamyuu took this time to bring his blade out in a quick unshealthing power slam. The blade came out quickly then, slicing through the air in vertical motion as he jumped, the blade slightly bluring as it came to a power and earth-shattering halt upon the monster's back. As the monster gave out a groan, Kaisamyuu has began to pull his blade back, being ready for an offensive attack as the monster turned a full 180 degrees, to face him. As he turned, Hijinx could clearly see that the monster had a nice dent in its backside, letting her know that if she were to strike here, she would deliver the fiend a more deafening blow. Meanwhile, the monster had begun to bring its own blades up for a power drop with its blade for Kaisamyuu. He saw this and brought his own blade up as he was ready to meet it with his own.**

"C'mon you bloody devil!!"

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Wed Apr 16, 2003 2:49 pm

Seeing the perfect oppurtunity for a devestating attack hijinx grinned. Slamming her spear into the dented armor of the heavy metal she halted it's attack on Kaisamyuu. "Your turn kaisa" scream she said as the angry monster turned to face her. Ducking under a swipe of it's arm she whirled around and smashed it in the face. The heavy metal stumbled backwards dazed from the impact right into range of Kaisamyuu. Blocking a blow she skids backwards still standing with her spear held before her.
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Wed Apr 16, 2003 3:35 pm

ramza and nighthand were still hacking at the wter wizard in the corner. it got away for a sec, but then ramza cast rai don on it and stopped it in its tracks. soon after nighthand unleashed calamity on the wizard and destroyed it.
"good job, lets keep going how many are left? im going to heal now." ramza went away from nighthand as he went to fight others, and ramza went around and used la repth.
Rod of Darkness(Custom)
Night Cloak(Custom)
Dark Vest(Custom)
Red Beret(Custom)
OrmeAni Kruz, ani rom, meani zot, ani kruz
ola repth, rip maen
Ap anid
Dek anid
Level 28
700gp

demonictwilight

death

Post by demonictwilight » Wed Apr 16, 2003 5:17 pm

~Demonic tried hard not to die, he became tired of running and just started to attack head on, he was doing good till one of the heavey metals came behind him and slammed its over whelming attack into his back. thrown forward, he got up just in time to be smacked in the face again, he watched his screen as his HP went to 0 "dammit" his voice slowly drifted off as he faded away into a green ghost. he felt dead and just lied there for awhile. standing up he looked around. 'did i respwan?" he saw the battle go on before his eyes. "ah im a ghost." walking around he laughed as he could jumped onto the heavey metal, he watched them attack it with everything they had. he just stood on the creatures shoulders and watched the fight go bye. "wow" this was his first death and he didn't know he wouldn't get XP if he stayed dead.~

(OOC: oohh first death. im the first for everything LOL)

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Wed Apr 16, 2003 7:11 pm

Nighthand retreated from the main fray, waiting for his sp to recover. he hacked at anything that came near him, but tried to keep away. he noticed one player fall, but couldn't help him.

when his sp was restored, he joined the battle again, this time helping anyone who looked like they needed it. he usually jumped in long enough to disrupt the attacks of the creatures, seldom doing more. he shifted his tactics to a support style.

ramza was on the other side of the room, helping those who needed it by casting his healing spell. he retreated when he needed to, to restore his own sp.