Enter the World through the Delta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

HaiiroKitsune

Post by HaiiroKitsune » Wed Apr 16, 2003 12:07 am

"Alright!" I yelled a little too enthusiastic, I grabbed my sword and brought it to my side as I started to charge against a Heavy Metal looking for a target. It managed to see me and was ready for my attacks, I delivered a slash from the right only to be blocked, quickly followed by a spin-slash that it couldn't block.

In less than a second or two the enemy was already standing and attacking, which I managed to block, still having the balde of the enemy clashing with mine, I deflected it with a small impulse in my sword and jumped sideways as the enemy appeared to attack but was only a feint, and it came after me, this time I wasn't able to evade, the attack hurt, but was bearable.

"Hmph...Cross Slash!" I yelled after recovering from the blow dealing both slahses right into the enemy side, dealing a considerable amount of damage. Still, the enemy had about 100 Hp left (They have 180 just so you know...). Doing a backflip I evaded the next attack and started to chant, "Juk Rom!", and from nowhere, a small tornado made from leaves appeared below my target, dealing a nice amount of damage. Leaving it close to it's end...

(OOC: Wonder why I never finish an enemy... Oh well, if someone wants it, go ahead and kill it. Yes, the Heavy Metals have 180 HP... Water witches with 180 too and Stone Tuttles have a whooping 1090!)

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Wed Apr 16, 2003 12:12 am

Armina had been awfully quiet, strangely seeming to prefer being by herself despite her usual boistrous personality. But now, now that a fight is at hand she knows she can not afford to ponder in her own thoughts any longer.

"Stone Tuttles? Earth Element, I would presume! Take some of this Wood Element for your supper! Juk Rom!"

Just as Kurai's thorn Tornado passes the climax of it's damage her own wood attack encroaches upon the stone monsters. Her eyes are gleaming as Armina sees the monsters' life points falling away. Wow! The instruction book really wasn't kidding about Elemantal Damage! What a difference this makes, knowing the monsters' weakness and being able to do something about it!

"Armina! the Heavy Metal!" Kurai's voice broke her thoughts & Armina jumped out of the way... but not in time.

"Whoomph!" Armina had managed to dodge the full blow, but what hit her hit hard. "Drat! I wanna keep my SP for battle right now, not healing!" Saying that Armina uses one of her Health Drinks & gets back on her feet. "Thanks for the warning, Kurai! Now let's finish these things off!"

"Dratted Heavy Metal! I'll teach you to interfere! Repulse Cage!"
Too bad I didn't have enough money for a new weapon while in town, but maybe one of these guys will leave us something better! They are a much higher level than I am afterall!

(ooc/I had said I was going with you on the adventure on Friday when I left town! Just didn't want you to forget I was here!)
Level 33
Skills: JukRepulse (WoodL2), RaiWipe (ThunderL2), RueKruz(1:S:Water), DekGanz (dec. Earth), RaiRom (1:Thunder), Repth, RipTeyn
Specials: LifeDrain
Items: 4Antidote, 2Restorative, 23Health Drink, 10Mage'sSoul, 5Ressurect

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Wed Apr 16, 2003 12:31 am

ramza watched, thinking himself to be useless. lightning has no effect on the earth stone tuttles. lightning wouldnt damage the lightning based heavy metals, so the only target was the lone water mage getting ready in the corner to cast on nighthand as he was attacking the weakened heavy metal.

"dont touch him!! rai don!" ramza cast his spell as it had a normal effect, doing 50 out of 180 damage to the water mage. ramza then lept in and tried to hit him with his staff, but the mage was too fast. it slipped aside and hit ramza with an ice spell, dealing great damage. ramza chased after the mage and they were fighting.

nighthand had his hands full with the heavy metal, whose hp was below half. "thanks ramza!! Calamity!!" nighthand struck the opponent twice, and brought its hp to one third of its original.

the heavy metal quickly countered however, but nighthand didnt heal himself. he would get rid of this one the old-school way. thrust, parry...they continued to trade blows, when finally nighthand was near the end,

"back you devil." he pushed back the heavy metal. "calamity!!!!" nighthand unleashed his attack on the monster, finally beating him. Ramza quickly used repth on nighthand, and continued to chase down the water wizard.
Rod of Darkness(Custom)
Night Cloak(Custom)
Dark Vest(Custom)
Red Beret(Custom)
OrmeAni Kruz, ani rom, meani zot, ani kruz
ola repth, rip maen
Ap anid
Dek anid
Level 28
700gp

Kaisamyuu

Post by Kaisamyuu » Wed Apr 16, 2003 12:41 am

**Kaisamyuu moves fowards quickly, his blade being unshealth finally as he moved fowards in a quick dash, rounding over behind the oversided lawn turtle. As the turtle's attention was not brought to Kaisamyuu, he began to hack away mercilessly, taking out as much damage as possible as fast as he could. As the rock turtle began to spin around and face him, Kaisamyuu had saw this and took this time to back off to let Kurai take his time with hitting the monster's back side, all the while preparing a Juk Rom.**

"All right you bloody devil, JUK ROM!" He yelled.

**Kaisamyuu watched as the turtle was overtaken quick by vines and its branches. But as soon as the magic took effect, it had ended and Kaisamyuu needed time to get away. Unable to get away completely, Kaisamyuu got a slash to his back for his troubles, but nothing so serious as he was nearly, completely out of range. Kaisamyuu rested on a knee for a brief second before heading back into battle.**

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Wed Apr 16, 2003 1:33 am

Tirath, having recovered from the blow to his stomach calls Hijinx over to him. " I have an idea on how we can get rid of one of those tuttles." He says with a smile. They quickly disscuss the plan of attack and put it into action. "Ok, lets go." With that they take off, charging the left flank of one of the turtle beast, weapons drawn. Tirath reaches the front leg, as Hijinx reaches the back.

"Revolver"He yells as he begins to spin rapidly. He is rather disappointed to find that only 3 of the attacks actually land. It accomplishes what he had hoped however The leg is so badly damaged, that it collapses under the wieght, and is forced now to balance itself on only three legs.

I only hope Hijinx does her part he thought to himself as the tuttles head slams into him knocking him back again.
Equipment: Oval Sword/ Frost Armour/ Cougar Bandana / Frost Bracer / Leg mail
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane
Money: 5403gp
Skills: La Repth, Rue Slash, Rue Rom
Unequiped: Unicorn Blade(Ani Slash)Executioner(Crackbeat)

Asgard
Exalted Player

Post by Asgard » Wed Apr 16, 2003 1:35 am

"Ap Corv!" Asgard screamed. One by one, the melee-based fighters felt a rush of energy. The power of the Warrior Blood was slowly, but surely, infused on them all. Asgard took off and charged at one of the Heavy Armors. Their weapons met between the two fighters as they vied for an advantage. Asgard lept back and the Heavy Armor swung forward with its battle axe. Asgard rolled beside and then behind and uppercut slashed the Heavy Armor. The brute had a gaping slash mark from his hips to its helmet. The Heavy Armor fell forward with the Slayer penetrating the armor.

Asgard looked over the body of the brute, and sighed. He expected more of a fight from a lvl. 14 monster. Yet, he also knew that the monster wasn't finished.

The Heavy Armor rose to its feet and grabbed its tool of destruction. Its back was horribly cut, but monsters weren't coded to feel pain. Only death. The Armor charged at the brown armored Heavy Blade in a last ditch attempt to do damage. Again, midway, their weapons met and held. Asgard pushed hard on his weapon, sending the Heavy Armor back. With a full force swing behind him, Asgard brought his sword up and decapitated the armor with one swing.

Yet, Asgard had no time to recover, as a Water Witch summoned icicles to penetrate his armor. Asgard could feel it hurt, but he was ready to take her on. Pain was just a feeling that can be dubbed.
This is my non-banner profile. Read at own discretion!
Wishlist (Bolded sections denotate priority, in descending order)
In General: LEVELS
Pet-Related: EX-Levels, [Lv. 2]Overdrive Sphere, [Lv. 2]Ressurect
Armor: Dice Gloves (20 RARE), Golden Turban (42), Saint Cross (41), Protect Ring (41)
Weapons: Master Nunchaku (40 RARE), Three-Section Staff (37),
Items: (None)

demonictwilight

staying back

Post by demonictwilight » Wed Apr 16, 2003 1:57 am

~not one to rush into battle, he stayed behind and watched for a few moments. his lv and size would make him a easy target, and he would be killed in one hit (i tried this in the game. a lv 1 vs a lv14 is killed with in 2 or 3 hits if lucky) he casted a few repth's and threw a potion or two but must his work was done with runninng.
after awhile he joined the battle, yet he ran 98% of the time. he would come up and strike down on a enemy then run to the next target, staying away from counter attacks, he was hit with a few spells up was able to live and cast a potion on himself. he stayed with the heavey metals mostly staying from the heavey hitters and heavey life points. the AP corv brough up his strenght to about lv 2 1/2 or so this giving him more damage and helping out more. slahsing and running was his best way to win, the other's kept the monsters busy this also made it easier.
because of his lv he would instantly lv up after just one of the monsters would be killed. (another fact from the game (yes its true i have no life) ) he became annoyed by the casting of the witches and charged after them, they ran but he was able to catch a few and get a good swing in or so, this only doing about 11 Hp each, he soon retreated from his besker type attack and returned to the heavey metals. " slow and steady wins the race." he laughed as he continued doing his 8 points of damage to each heavey metal. he was two afriad to use a skill because it might give them time to get a good hit on him.

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Wed Apr 16, 2003 1:58 am

Charging up to the tuttle hijinx follows through with the plan she and tirath had concocted. Ducking then jumping a blow from the monster she rolls to avoid a shot and stands right next to her target. Focusing her energy into her spear she yells "Double Sweep!" and rips into the tuttle's left hind leg. Noticing the attempt the creature makes to right itself she laughs in an irritatingly mocking tone. "By my spear you shall fall!" With her voice full of pride she aims her lance at the monster and cast her spell. "Gan zot" Rocks shoot up on the tuttles right side knocking it over and making a shockwave big enough to stun hijinx. A flailing limb to the side of her head interupts her victory dance. "OOOOOOOOOOOW! THAT HURT!" she screams while she's dancing about hold her face.
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Aoshi

Post by Aoshi » Wed Apr 16, 2003 2:20 am

As if i showed up from nowhere i showed up in front of you guys whether asking if i could join or not...

Nall

Post by Nall » Wed Apr 16, 2003 2:28 am

(OOC: Aoshi, sorry your out of place. We're in the middle of a dungeon and a battle so sorry you can join in now. Go check out the subplots though)

Nall was biding his time. There was no urgence for him to enter the battle and he was freezing. Gingitsune aided in some healing but didn't cast many attack spells at the moment. Nall saw that hijinx and Tirath did a good strategy to get the stone tuttle down. The others were doing well against the heavy metals. However, he saw that only 2 of the water witches were really being occupied and the third was casting spells as it wished. Nall decided he would help out on this one. He drew his sword and dashed at the water witch. It was clearly suprised but tried to cast a spell on Nall before he attacked. Nall saw it clearly before however and jumped to the side. Nall slashed at the witch once sending it flying into a wall. He took out a scroll from his back pocket and held it in the air.
'These monsters are pathetic... I'm used to fighting rebuilt monsters. Level 1 fire magic, Fire Tempest!'
The fire tornado hits the water witch hard vaporizing it. Nall then looked around at the others. Kitsune had just killed another heavy armor. The group had things well under control. He thought that he'd let them get experience as he tried to warm up.

(OOC: By experience Nall means actual battle experience, not the number wise experience.)

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Wed Apr 16, 2003 2:57 am

(ooc/ so what's left, really? *laughs* I think one Stone Tuttle is down, but not sure what else.)

Seemingly in the same thought, shouting almost as one Kurai & Armina turn on the still standing Stone Tuttle. "Juk Rom!"

"The Witches!" Someone shouted. "Someone needs to get the witches!"

Armina sighs as she chases after the nearest one. "I wish I had Fire Magic! Or something to make them stop moving!"
Level 33
Skills: JukRepulse (WoodL2), RaiWipe (ThunderL2), RueKruz(1:S:Water), DekGanz (dec. Earth), RaiRom (1:Thunder), Repth, RipTeyn
Specials: LifeDrain
Items: 4Antidote, 2Restorative, 23Health Drink, 10Mage'sSoul, 5Ressurect

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Wed Apr 16, 2003 3:07 am

Tirath quickly recovered from the tuttles attack. It had been only a reflex and therfore poorly aimed. He jumped up onto the exposed belly of the beast, and was followed closely by Hijinx. All of the enemies seemed to be occupied at the time. The blade master and the long arm were free to attack dispose of the creature at their lesiure. The tuttle flailed its legs and and head, desperately trying to get the two warriors off of him. All he accomplished was to make it rather difficult to stab into his softer underbelly.

Both Tirath and Hijinx were covered in the blood that spouted from the wounds, but the creature simply wouldn't let up, stuggling in his final moments.....
Equipment: Oval Sword/ Frost Armour/ Cougar Bandana / Frost Bracer / Leg mail
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane
Money: 5403gp
Skills: La Repth, Rue Slash, Rue Rom
Unequiped: Unicorn Blade(Ani Slash)Executioner(Crackbeat)

Kayin
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Kayin » Wed Apr 16, 2003 3:10 am

(ooc: too much happened, I've lost track :( )

Kayin rushes to the nearest Stone Tuttle, as he closes in on it, he leaps into the air with the words, "Death Bringer", he flips in the air and bring his green sword crashing down on top of the enemy. But as he is standing back up from his attack the tuttle bites at him, knocking him back a little ways. Kayin charges forward again and swing his sword in a downwards arc, and then starts attacking as quickly as he can move the massive sword. Kayin keeps up his assault on the enemy occationally getting knocked backwards, but everytime that happens, he casts repth on himself and moves back in to attack the tuttle again.
Level :24
Equip: Absorbtion, Raccoon Earcap, Wyrm Scale, Miner's Gloves, Mountain Boots
Skills: Groundbreaker, Dek Corv, Life Drain, La Repth, Rue Kruz, Gan Don, Ap Corv

"Give me one.... Wait! Screw one, Give me twenty good reasons!"

Asgard
Exalted Player

Post by Asgard » Wed Apr 16, 2003 3:43 am

Asgard fell down on one knee. The last pummeling from the Water Witch was starting to hurt. He couldn't ebb the pain out. He got back to his feet and ran after the Water Magician, yet the fleet-footed hydro mage quickly ran in the opposite direction. She was way too fast for him to catch up. As she gained distance, she turned and casted Rue Kruz upon Asgard. Small crystals of ice appeared and cut into the Heavy Blade from all angles. That attack sent him back to his knee. His tactic wasn't working at all. The witch was avoiding the corners of the room, so he couldn't effectively trap her. The Water Witch was about to finish off Asgard, beginning the chant for another dose of Rue Kruz. Yet, a split second before her start, Asgard had an idea.

She rose her hands into the air to summon the ice, but as soon as her palms reached over her head. Asgard grasped his sword and threw it like a Tomahawk. The Slayer sword rammed right through the monster and skewered her to the nearest wall. Asgard got up onto his feet, battered and bruised, and pried the sword from the wall. He wanted to relish in his victory over magic, the Heavy Blade's achilles heel, but, the Tuttle was starting to come his way.

"Anyone?" Asgard called out, "A little help?"
This is my non-banner profile. Read at own discretion!
Wishlist (Bolded sections denotate priority, in descending order)
In General: LEVELS
Pet-Related: EX-Levels, [Lv. 2]Overdrive Sphere, [Lv. 2]Ressurect
Armor: Dice Gloves (20 RARE), Golden Turban (42), Saint Cross (41), Protect Ring (41)
Weapons: Master Nunchaku (40 RARE), Three-Section Staff (37),
Items: (None)

Ryo Blazerock

Post by Ryo Blazerock » Wed Apr 16, 2003 3:49 am

"Damnit! Must....use....Firebane!....Nall....told me to....save!....What to do?!" Ryo roared in frustration Armina pointing and yelling furiously at the Water Witches.

"Nall told me to stay defensive, and unless someone say otherwise, so be it!"

Ryo lunged, shooting his pole out into the air, the tip of the long weapon smashing into a Witch's forehead. It didn't look very happy. It twirled it's hands and said something in a foreign language, icicles began floating arond it spinning faster and faster.

All of a sudden, the Water Witch let the spiky ice elemental projectiles loose, and like machingun fire, rapidly blasted in it Ryo.

"Is that all you've got!?" He said, knowing he was being a little cocky, as he spun his Iron Spear around his body in a spinnning defensive shield. The icicles shot off into the ground harlessly after bouncing off of Ryo's spear.

Ryo then ran as fast as he could, trying to save whatever energy was left in him, to conitnue fighting on. He was breathing hard. He sucked in a good amount of cold air, and resumed his stance, bringing up his guard.....