Enter the World through the Delta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

demonictwilight

mistrust

Post by demonictwilight » Tue Apr 15, 2003 10:43 am

~demonictwilight followed hijinx, answering with yes and ok, and i wont's. keeping his answer short and to the point. he was quite now, and watched with great intrest on everyone actions in the hideout type building. it wasn't what he thought, he had figured they would have something of importance, yet there was nothing, no intellegence station, nor a good armory, just them.
He stayed close to hijinx since he was only familiar with her, his ears could pick up the loud voice of nall well and was kept informed that way. hijinx seemed to be busy with another of her char's so he couldn't ask her to much. he walked up to the gate and waited in the back of the large group, "lv 14?" he sputtered he was only lv one and he doubted this people could be relied on in the time of need, but before he could step back, nall was shouting and the chaos gate was reacting, faster then normal too, maybe it didn't like nall's voice very much.
As the arrived the he was instantly in shock, and fear. the lv of monsters here could take him out in one hit, he really didn't want that. looking over his items, it was just a few newbie items, and he was't going to make a dent in this place. he was hopeing maybe he could just follow along and rack up the XP, not a noble thing to do in a MMORPG but he couldn't help. looking at nall as he began to speak again, this time it was quit interesting. he had always been friends with hackers from other games, but the one's here seemed quite powerful.
he wasn't sure what nall meant by "pain or whatever" maybe just pain and temperature, or the magic. luckly demonic had not come in contact with this royce character, and was still numb to pain in the game. he watched as two more joined their ranks, yet they where being turned away, and he felt it best he leave with him, he was waiting for them to gate out to follow, when the man who seemed ot be turning them down was distracted by something. "Uh oh" he though as he looked around for trouble.

(:OOC that was really long for not much happening to my char)

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Tue Apr 15, 2003 11:53 am

ramza looked around, and saw the wonderful snow. he love cold weather. he ws a man of extreme temperatures. he did not like to be in medium temps, it made him ucomfortable.

he buttoned up his cloak, then pickd up some snow and rolled it in a ball, then threw it at nighthand. ramza started whistling innocently, until nighthand pegged him in the face.

"ow." ramza sat up and rubbed his cheek. then they started to chase eachother throwing snowballs.
Last edited by ramza on Tue Apr 15, 2003 7:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rod of Darkness(Custom)
Night Cloak(Custom)
Dark Vest(Custom)
Red Beret(Custom)
OrmeAni Kruz, ani rom, meani zot, ani kruz
ola repth, rip maen
Ap anid
Dek anid
Level 28
700gp

Asgard
Exalted Player

Post by Asgard » Tue Apr 15, 2003 12:34 pm

Asgard started shivering slightly. The cold was getting to him. The heat from the past field was enough for him to stand, but the sheer cold was another story. He was already chattering non-stop.

"Amazing how real this can get." He started rubbing his hands together to generate heat.

OOC: Sry if this is a tad short. Gotta go to skool.
This is my non-banner profile. Read at own discretion!
Wishlist (Bolded sections denotate priority, in descending order)
In General: LEVELS
Pet-Related: EX-Levels, [Lv. 2]Overdrive Sphere, [Lv. 2]Ressurect
Armor: Dice Gloves (20 RARE), Golden Turban (42), Saint Cross (41), Protect Ring (41)
Weapons: Master Nunchaku (40 RARE), Three-Section Staff (37),
Items: (None)

Ryo Blazerock

Post by Ryo Blazerock » Tue Apr 15, 2003 12:50 pm

Ryo through his Firebane up into the air, catching Kurai's eye. He caught it once it came back down and was about to slide it back into his jacket when Kurai spoke, "Kid, use that sparingly, fire element's are precious out here." He looked at Ryo with concern. Haven't seen a lot of long arms lately...Maybe this new kid'll have something special....Naah... he trailed off in though.

Kaisamyuu

Post by Kaisamyuu » Tue Apr 15, 2003 2:34 pm

**Kaisamyuu treaded through the snow bare to the cold. He had nothing to cover his arms, as his top was sleeveless and thin. He didn't mind the cold though, it didn't bother him. He kept his hand on his blade's handle as his eyes peered from one corner to the next, looking out for anything to pop up. Through all this treading, he began to get disgruntled, he wanted action, all this walking was boring. He kept quite despite this, as always, silently moving throw the soft white snow as his hair was caught in the frostbitten breeze. As he thread, he thought of the impending dangers of walking into a frosty area with no forms of fire. He wonder if someone could use a form of Thunder against a piece of wood to make fire, but he shook that thought out of his mind as he believed no one was carrying any.**

"I don't think Kurai was going to break off a piece of that wood spear of his..." he said silently to himself.

**As he walked, he kept his head down and his snow colored eyes nearly shut, no sense in becoming blind when a battle could spring up any second.**

"Blasted weather...we could walk into a enemy Chaos Gate blind and we wouldn't know it!" He said aloud to the others. "Bloody hell!"

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Tue Apr 15, 2003 3:35 pm

"It's a shame you have to worry about becoming snow blind. It's not something i'll have to worry about anytime soon." She continues walking on the snow with her eyes closed. "But if you want, you're welcome to have these." she says as she hands Kaisamyuu a pair of glasses. The snow seemed to havean interesting affect on hijinx though. Occasionally diving into a snow bank she began a rendition of "deck the halls".
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

HaiiroKitsune

Post by HaiiroKitsune » Tue Apr 15, 2003 5:40 pm

"Ironic, last time I was burning myself to death, and now look at this" I said raising my arms for emphasis, "This place is completely frozen, yet, I don't feel anything thanks to my own fur, hehe..." I finished.

I looked around and most people were shivering, only a couple or so weren't. Anyway, pain was still going to be something I was going to feel, to fight flawless against a hell lot of enemies was difficult, even with all these players around.

Ignoring a couple of looks for who knows what I started to follow Nall, towards this field's dungeon. Hopefully, my sword won't break...

(OOC: Haha! Now who's laughing! *sigh* Sorry, the 2 pages of reading got to me... Well, at least this field can exist. *mumble*not like the last one*mumble*...)

Nall

Post by Nall » Tue Apr 15, 2003 8:22 pm

Dispite the cold Nall still had his advantage. Even though he could have done it with a fairy's orb he hated to waste money. Nall was leading them to the dungeon in a path so they souldn't encounter monsters. He felt the less monsters on the way the better. There would be enough monsters in the dungeon anyways. He enjoyed to see that Kitsune was in his temperature of choice. The last dungeon was hard for him. Gingitsune threw a snowball at Ramza and giggled as she joined the fight. Everyone seemed to be having some degree of fun. Except for Nall who want to use some fire scrolls on himself. They were almost at the dungeon when he noticed a snow ball heading for his face. He quickly dodged it and sneered at Gingitsune who threw it. She was laughing.
'Well at least your reflexes arn't too badly affected by the cold!'
Nall stuck his tongue out at Gingitsune who continued to laugh. The dungeon finnaly came into view.
'Well everyone, lets not waste time even though you all seem to enjoy throwing snowballs at each other!'
Nall and everyone else walked into the dungeon. It was icy all over the place but it wasn't difficult to walk on. Nall looked at the group.
'There's a magic portal through that door. It has about 10 random lv 14 monsters in it. I don't really have to tell you what they are since we're in a regular area. Oh, and by the way if you care, this dungeon has only 2 floors but they are big floors.'
Nall looks around at the group. They all nodded in agreence except for the newer ones since they wern't used to Nall's foresight. Nall unsheathed his sword and got ready as he walked through the door. He was still freezing but it seemed a little warmer in the dungeon. As they walked though the door the portal began to activate.

Kurai
Long Arm

Post by Kurai » Tue Apr 15, 2003 9:08 pm

Kurai dashed through the entrance of thedungeon, and skidded to a halt n front of the Golden rings. The Magic Portal opened, and a bunch of mosters poured out, ready to attack. In the front, stood 5 Heavy Metals. They were Thunder type, and looked like oversized Heavy Blades. Behind them stood three Water Witches, of course being water type. They looked as if they were ready to cast a spell at any moment, but they had the body to run like hell if anyone got close to them.

Behind these monsters, stood two Stone Tuttles (stone type) ((OOC: It is actually spelled TUTTLE, not turtle.)). They towered over everything else. atop their back crawled a few small turltes, their very passive offspring. One of the Stone Tuttles stomped its feet angrily, and it for the whole group of monsters in the mood for destruction.

The Heavy Metals charged forward, their axes swinging wildly. The Water Witches stood back, ready to blast anyone with a ice tornado. Kurai dodged the Heavy Metal's charge, and looked onward at the leftmost Stone Tuttle. His spear and magic was wood type, so he had the best chance of attack on this. He charged forward, only looking back for a second, to see how everyone else was doing. "Casters! attack the Water Witches with fire attacks if you have them! They might run too fast for us Melee's to catch!" He turned around, and jumped high, bringing his wooden spear onto the Stone Tuttle's head. It bounced off, doing minimal damage. "Jeezus!" Kurai exclaimed, more to himself than anyone, "These things must be made of pure stone!"

And Kurai couldn't have been more right than that.
-/Treeweaver//Hunting Guard//Spirit Hauberk//Cave bear Hood//Time Sandals/-
-/Juk Doom//RaJuk Rom//MeJuk Kruz//RaJuk Zot//Dek Juka//Phal Repth//Rip Synk//Ap Do/-

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Tue Apr 15, 2003 10:39 pm

"Stone huh?" said tirath, drawing his sword, "then this may be useful".

Ap Ganz The melee units, which had grouped together tightly, were engulfed in light for only a moment. They felt strength growing within them. "Yeah thats right, with our earth element boosted, the stone giants will be nothing for us." As he says the Tirath charges one of the Tuttles. He was quickly knocked back to the ground by the creature, who delt him a devasting blow to the stomach. "Well, ok, maybe not nothing...." he said as he slowly got to his feet. "Casters, we really need you to take out those water witches."
Equipment: Oval Sword/ Frost Armour/ Cougar Bandana / Frost Bracer / Leg mail
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane
Money: 5403gp
Skills: La Repth, Rue Slash, Rue Rom
Unequiped: Unicorn Blade(Ani Slash)Executioner(Crackbeat)

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Tue Apr 15, 2003 11:19 pm

Running forward and spring boarding off of Tiraths back, hijinx launches herself into the air, does a flip, and plummets feet first into one of the giants. The heavy metal smashes into the groud but manages to graze her as she leaps into the midst of the witches. Slashing and spinning at furious speeds they jump and dodge hijinx's blows while she evades their spells with great effort and incredible agility. "Double sweep" she yells as the force of the lance tears the snow from the ground around her and slices into a witch. They retreat back and begin casting at an insane rate catching hijinx occasionally.
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Kurai
Long Arm

Post by Kurai » Tue Apr 15, 2003 11:24 pm

Kurai hears someone shout "Ap Ganz!" as he dashes forward once again at the Stone Tuttle. He hears a few people shout with excitment, as their body becomes solid as stone. Kurai curses under his breath, as he was farther away from whoever casted the spell. "Damn, im still normal... At least i have a few spells up my sleeve..."

"JUK ROM!" Kurai yells, as a tornado of vines and branches appears. It spins around the Stone Tuttle slashing it from every angle. It wraps around his foe, and digs in deep to the earth-based Stone Tuttle. Kurai grins as he did extra damage, it being an opposite elemental attack. "Take that, you oversiz---" Kurai was hit in the side of the face by the blunt end of a large axe. His hit points dropped, and he looked over to see a Heavy Metal raising its axe, ready to strike again. Kurai looked up at the large foe, and then dashed back, to run right into the massive Stone Tuttle.

"There's mosters everywhere!" Kurai exclaimed, once again talking to himself. "Its hard to fight when you dont even have room to move!"
-/Juk Doom//RaJuk Rom//MeJuk Kruz//RaJuk Zot//Dek Juka//Phal Repth//Rip Synk//Ap Do/-

Xeronemoff

Post by Xeronemoff » Tue Apr 15, 2003 11:28 pm

OOC : I am playing this area right now and all I am seeing are Heavy Metals and Thousand Tree's also some of the magic casters but I kill them to fast to see their names...

Kurai
Long Arm

Post by Kurai » Tue Apr 15, 2003 11:38 pm

((OOC: Those casters are Water Witches. And if you go in the Dungeon, you will find there are no Thousand Trees, only Stone Tuttles, Water Witches, and Heavy Metals.

Yes. i did my homework.))

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Tue Apr 15, 2003 11:42 pm

Nighthand drew his sword as the creatures appeared from the portal. he decided to head for the heavy metals, since they were about the same as he was. even though they are about twice my level, he thought, they still are just swordsmen.

he dove into the group, and started taking on one of the heavy metals. he seperated it from the group and drove it towards a corner. one of the other's tried to come after him, but he shot it with his spell and knocked it off balance. by the time it recovered, he had moved away, and it tried for another target.

nighthand, after he had pushed it into a corner, started madly chopping at the creature.
"Man, this thing is pretty good." he said to himself, as it blocked most of his swings. occasionaly it struck back, and once it hit him. it's blow felt light, compared to every thing else he had fought, but it was still hard enough to take out about a fifth of hit hps. he continued chopping, keeping it on the defensive.