Enter the World through the Delta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Fri May 02, 2003 11:58 pm

Gingitsune grinned as the number of monsters was quickly reduced...
They've all grown so much stronger...
She pulled her staff away from her hip and decided to contribute a little, her Miu Lei attack had taken care of a handful of Water Witches, four to be exact, but the others seemed to be shaking it off like wet dogs...
"Well, my turn!" She flashed everyone a big grin, and pushed herself forward with her toes, going into a run, and jumping up...
"RUE ROM!"
The attack flashed out of her staff and towards the Water Witches...
As she landed down on the ground she turned away from the creatures, and tapped her wand on the ground...
That had taken care of a few of them.
She winked and gave everyone a thumbs up, nothing could ruin her good mood today, cold cold cold- it was simply beautiful.
She watched some people rubbing their hands together, and jumping around in their many layers and she smiled...
Anything was better than that disgusting, sticky, hot lavapit they had been to last time.
Her sleeveless mini dress wasn't the warmest thing, but her tail curled around happily, dispelling a little snow-like frost from the silver fur.
Gingi's almost limitless supply of blue shawls was also almost gone, she'd given most of it out to people whose noses had just about turned blue, and the place was full of faceless fighters, tightly wrapped in Gingi's special silky scarves.
"Well c'mon guys! We're almost done here, aren't we? Lets get this over with before Nall loses a nose." she said, light heartedly.

killed: 7 Water Witches total.

(ooc: hehehe, I think I pulled mine Armina :D)
Last edited by Gingitsune on Sat May 03, 2003 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kaisamyuu

Post by Kaisamyuu » Sat May 03, 2003 12:45 am

OOC: ((Man, you people went on without me. I didn't even know the place was back up.))

**Kaisamyuu moved swiftly behind, trying to catch up with the group. As he enters, he looks around to the other fighters, trying to figure what exactly is going on. He looked to the nearest enemy, that wasn't paying attention to him, and he hacked and slashed away at it. From that he jumped away to go and help the others. He kept his cloak on and his hooded over his face as his shimmering blade sliced neatly and silently through the air.**

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Sat May 03, 2003 1:00 pm

Ramza helped Nighthand by restoring his hps with repth, and then went back to helping the others who needed it. nighthand quickly finished off the heavy metal he was working on, then moved on to another.

as he was attacking this one, another snuck up behind him and struck him, knocking him down. he rolled, and stood up with both of them in from of them.

i don't know if i can handel these two at once. they seem to be getting smarter, and i'm awfully close to the witches... he thought to himself.

then he had an idea. before he had entered the world, he had been a fairly decent swordfighter, and some of his skills transferred over, making him slightly better than average. in the real world, he had made up and perfected a technique he called the hand of night. it was nothing more than a collection of sword slashes and parrys, but if the first hit struck, they all would. he decided to use it.

in the world, all special attacks use sp, but this didn't, because it wasn't a special attack, just a collection of normal ones. he backed up a step, and shouted "Hand of Night!!" then he charged the heavy metal on the left. it swung at him, and he knocked it's sword away. his first strike hit it, followed by a five pointed star shape of slashes. then he shouldered it, knocking it down, and stabbed it in the chest several times. after this collection of attacks, it was down to minimal life, and he was able to finish it off. he turned to the other heavy metal.

it hadn't waited as it's partner was killed, and it was almost on top of nighthand. he parried the first strike, but was grazed by the second. he then tried his hand of night again, but it had seen what had happened to the other and parried the first strike, leaving him open to an atack. he dove backwards, out of range of the strike, but into rang of a water witch. it had already been weakened by other people's spells, and was low on life. however, sprawled out on the ground as he was, he was in no position to attack. the witch prepared to cast a spell as the heavy metal bore down on him...

suddenly, the witch burst apart and died. he looked around, and saw ramza grinning at him.
"Thanks man. i owe ya two, now."
he nodded, and went back to his vigil.

nighthand slashed at the heavy metal, taking it's hps down little by little. it faded from the green to the yellow, then to the red. he finished it off with a calamity. then he turned to join in the rest of the battle.

(OOC: that's three heavy metals and one water witch killed.)

Raye
Elevated Player

Post by Raye » Sat May 03, 2003 9:13 pm

...Raye huddled in the corner, knees up and arms over her knees. She rocked back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. This isn't happening... she blinked back tears, not now, not now! Raye hit her fist on the ground beside her. The visions were coming hard, very hard. And the sight did not always give a person good visions. Sometimes the person would suffer from the images of their good friends dying, tortured, etc. Visions of themselves being chased by awful monsters, of friends being taken into the dark world. She had suffered many of these sights, many ones including Felix.

Slowly, she looked up. Raye never contributed to these fights. She thought fighting the monsters was pointless... oh why couldn't they live in harmony with these creatures? But the creatures and the players aways thought of one another as enemies. She wondered why the creators of the WORLD made them enemies. Raye sighed, images were coming back. Slowly, Felix's face came to her.. bloody.. bloody... Raye screamed a piercing scream that made monster and player stop and stare. Slowly, the monsters started to advance on her. Raye picked up her wand and randomly started bashing monsters on their heads. One, two, three. One, two, three. Oddly enough, she knocked one out, confused another one, and scared a different one. They were the weakest of the many there. Raye started to cry. She was such a wimp, such a wimp...
If freedom is being alone, I fear liberation.

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Sun May 04, 2003 1:52 am

Jumping a swipe at her neck hijinx lands on the sword blade. "WHEEEEEEEEE! This is fun gingitsune. We should do it more often!"
She runs down the blade of the heavy metal and slices deep, delivering the death blow. Jumping from the falling monster she plants her feet on the wall. "It's my turn now! READY SET GO!" Springing off the wall she uses her staccato ability and rips into another heavy metal she had damaged before and rips it in half. Hanging helplessly in the air she cast repth on herself as the flat of a blade smashes her across the room. Her colision with the wall is stopped however as gingitsune takes an ill timed step backwards. An angry hijinx rubs her head as she pulls herself off of a rather winded gingitsune. "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW THAT FREAKIN HURTS YOU BASTARDS!"

OOC: I think now is a good time for a kill count yes? i got 2 heavy metal
,but i'm not sure where we stand now.
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Sun May 04, 2003 3:49 am

Seeing the monsters begin to advance on the unprepaired Raye, Tirath manages to lose the attention of the tuttle he had been fighing. He charges up and jumps into the fray.

"Revolver" he screams as his body begins to turn rapidly, cutting into the unsuspecting Armour. Though he did little damage, he did accomplish what he had hoped to. The only problem he thought to himself, is that now I have to deal with all of these instead!.

He spots one Heavy Metal that was still focused on Raye. It seemed to be in rather poor health and he hoped to finish it off before it could attack the unfortunate wave master again. He made a show of jumping, ducking and rolling to avoid the blades and teeth of the enemies. He made it through with little damage, though he was covered by many scratches and light cuts.

With one mighty thrust he throws all his weight into his sword and drives it through the back and out the chest of the armoured beast. Now I just have to roll to the side and avoid being crus..... His thought was cut short as he found a blade driven trough his own body. That was careless of me he thought to himself as he collapsed to the ground and breathed his last breath.

OOC: thats one heavy metal down. Also can a admin please delete the first one, i forgot to log in... Everyone seems to have forgotten the tuttles......
Equipment: Oval Sword/ Frost Armour/ Cougar Bandana / Frost Bracer / Leg mail
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane
Money: 5403gp
Skills: La Repth, Rue Slash, Rue Rom
Unequiped: Unicorn Blade(Ani Slash)Executioner(Crackbeat)

Asgard
Exalted Player

Post by Asgard » Sun May 04, 2003 4:02 am

The Stone Tuttle atop of Asgard tried its mightiest to stomp him into a fine mess. Yet, the Heavy Blade blocked his attack, using his arms, and even his knees as leverage. Every attempt by the behemoth turtle made him squirm, his health decreasing with every hit. The turtle went up again to rain down pain on Asgard, but he rolled to the right, dodging the attack. Asgard stabbed the Tuttle from underneath and tore into its insides. The creature fell on him for a brief moment, causing a bit of damage, but disappeared nonetheless. He got up, using his sword as a boost, spitting blood in disgust. He looked back to see that he had gotten the attention of the other six Tuttles that accompanied the two that he had destroyed.

They were looking pretty angry...

OOC: Two tuttles down, altogether. And Asgard is in muy trouble :P
This is my non-banner profile. Read at own discretion!
Wishlist (Bolded sections denotate priority, in descending order)
In General: LEVELS
Pet-Related: EX-Levels, [Lv. 2]Overdrive Sphere, [Lv. 2]Ressurect
Armor: Dice Gloves (20 RARE), Golden Turban (42), Saint Cross (41), Protect Ring (41)
Weapons: Master Nunchaku (40 RARE), Three-Section Staff (37),
Items: (None)

Raye
Elevated Player

Post by Raye » Sun May 04, 2003 12:42 pm

..."Tirath, look out!" Raye shrieks, pointing behind Tirath. Another tuttle was advancing on him, unknowingly. Tirath jumps back and slices the tuttle. "Phew," Raye blinks, "That was close." Raye fumbles in her bag for Cocoa, touching everything but her little quark. "Oh my gosh! Cocoa, Where are you?!" Raye scrambles off the ground to search for him, dodging monsters left and right. "Cocoa!!" She spots him trapped in a corner, a tuttle has advanced on her poor little quark. "Cocoa, come here now! COME HERE!" But, she was too late. The tuttle raises, and drops an attack on her helpless companion. The quark twitches twice, and slowly disintigrates. "C-cocoa..." Raye bites her lip to hold back the tears, slowly flowing towards her eyes. "DAMN YOU!" Raye screams. She picks up her wand, and points it towards the tuttle. Raye doesn't know any attacks, but maybe she'll scare it. Slowly, the triangular pyramid thing at the top starts to shine a bright red, as if it's powering up. Then:

ZWIM

A red beam of light shoots out from Spellbinder, hitting the tutte directly between the eyes. Raye stands there, her mouth gaping. The tuttle looks confused as it wretches in pain on the ground; it bashes it's head upon the wall and falls to the floor. "Wha-wha-wha..." Raye gulps. Finally, she cries. She cries the sweet tears of revenge, loss, saddness, and anger. Why, Cocoa. Why...? Why did you leave me? Why you and not me? Everybody leaves me... everybody who I hold close... everybody...
She falls to the ground screaming. Tears of rage flow from her eyes as she hits the ground with her fists. Slowly, she blacks out.

OCC: I killed one tuttle. :3 yay. Cocoa.. ;_;
If freedom is being alone, I fear liberation.

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Sun May 04, 2003 1:57 pm

Gingitsune whirled around to see Raye hit the ground, and then to see Asgard being swamped by Tuttles... She made a few false steps, and ended up running to help Asgard, Raye seemed to be alright, for now atleast.
She flashed Asgard a smile, "Need any help?"
Asgard shot her a dark look, and turned back to the monsters.
"Asgard," she said, throwing him a health drink, "Regain your HP, I'll distract them for a bit..."
As Asgard retreated slightly, Gingitsune stepped up, mind scanning for a good attack, or atleast distraction.
Gingi wasn't truly sure whether she could take them all on or not...
Then she grinned, well, perhaps not...
"This is my most used spell, it might not be the greatest, but it's a distraction- and it makes it easier to kill them when they're not attacking you!"
Then she raised her voice, "MIU LEI!"
Instantly, and in a flash of hazy light, two of the five creatures began to mercilessly attack each other, distancing themselves from the group as they bashed their stone heads together.
Gingi looked at the other three with a twisted smile, "You think you escaped that? Well take this then... MaRue Zot!"
The attack shimmered across the surface of the cold, hard ground, and hit the three Stone Tuttles- making them twitch unevenly in the calm air... and then disappear completely.
The Dark History was a good buy, for all of the money it had cost her wringing the information of it out of that slimey little man...
But there was much to be said about information... Gingitsune only wished she had gotten a little bit more than she had that last day in Mac Anu.
Seeing Asgard back, his HP regained, she smiled, jabbing her wand in the direction of the two feuding tuttles, and then walking calmly towards the twitching, unconscious Raye.
"Raye? Raye?" Gingi whispered, shaking the girl, "Raye wake up! This isn't the best place to black out! Raye?"
It was no use, the girl lay on the ground, clutching the bag that had once held Cocoa, with tears streaming down her face...
"Poor Girl..." said Gingi, with eyes sparkling from the tears that were forming, and not being shed, "poor Cocoa..."

Killed: 3 Stone Tuttles

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Sun May 04, 2003 2:10 pm

(OOC: i just did a count, and we have two tuttles, seven metals, and 8 witches left. that's

2tuttles
7metals
8witches

Kaisamyuu

Post by Kaisamyuu » Sun May 04, 2003 6:48 pm

**Kaisamyuu gives a light shrug after finding what is left in this battle. He drew his blade once again as he started his long dash towards one of the large tuttles. He jumped quickly as he came within range of the monster's attack, leaping over it and behind it as he gave a full 360 spin with his blade outwards, slashing at the tuttle that was a little ways infront of him and the one he just jumped over. He jumped from his spot between the two, avoiding the sandwich trick he knew the two monsters would pull. He kept his hands tight on his blade's handle, his eyes following the movements of all those around them, not wanting to become subject to a sneak attack.**

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Sun May 04, 2003 11:40 pm

Ramza smiled quickly at Nighthand, winked, it and gave a thumbs up. "ain't no thing. we're partners." as he did this, a water witch came up from behind and casted rue rom on him, depleting a chunk of his hp. "not cool. Rai rom!!!!" nighthand released his strongest attack on the small wizard, as a familiar sight came as the clouds gathered and the lightning struck. "i still got it." the wizard was stunned temporarily, and ramza lunged at it knocking it over with his staff and then running behind it slammed it to the wall and cast rai rom. this did destroy the wizard, yet depleted the rest of ramza's sp.

OOC: im back, sorry to keep you waiting
Rod of Darkness(Custom)
Night Cloak(Custom)
Dark Vest(Custom)
Red Beret(Custom)
OrmeAni Kruz, ani rom, meani zot, ani kruz
ola repth, rip maen
Ap anid
Dek anid
Level 28
700gp

Nall

Post by Nall » Mon May 05, 2003 12:42 am

(OOC: waaaaiii! :D I'm baaaaaaaack! did ya miss me? ^_~ hahaha, It's great to see the board back up finnaly! and it's good to see things are going nicely ^^; Kurai you did things perfectly as I expected, good job!)

Nall was playing defense for the most part. Casting the mighty Ol Repth on the party when needed and slashing at a couple of monsters when they came close. All and all he was pretty quiet though. He smiled as the monsters tumbled fast. More then half were defeated already. He was happy to see that things were going so well.
'Hey everyone, you're doing great keep it up!'
Nall smiled. He knew it would be over soon and that he could leave this horrible cold. He was just about to attack a heavy metal that was loafing around when something caught his eye. He stopped and some of the players looked at him as terror seemed to form over his face. Nall snaps out of his trance and yells.
"We have to finnish these monsters fast! Once we do we have to leave this dungeon! do you hear me! Ap Do!"
Before he even got a nod from his fellow players, Nall casted Ap Do on himself and moved like lightnight towards the enemies. The players were confused about the urgence of his voice. Why do they have to leave as soon as possible? What changed that made things so urgent... Nall jumped between tow heavy metals and did a cross slash destroying them both. With fire in his eyes he looked a group of Water witches that were about to cast a spell on him. He pulled out a scroll from his front pocket and cried.
"level 2 fire magic! Fireball Storm!!!'
Fireballs converge on the group of water witches incinerating 3 on them. Everyone was suprised at how quickly he became so desperate. He quickly spun around and dashed towards another heavy metal about to slash into it. However before he got to it he was stopped by a wall of ice that formed between him and the monster. He tried to jump back but he began to sink into the ice. Some of the other players called to him and tried to run to his aid but they couldn't make it in time. Nall was sinking too quickly to be saved. Before he was submerged all the way he shouted one last thing.
'This place is dangerous! You all have to leave or else Me...l......'
Nall was completly submerged and disappeard into the floor. No one could find any trace of him. The players looked bewildered and scared. Some of them started to panic, other's concentrated on the task at hand. No matter what they did. they had to kill these monsters first!

(OOC: hmm... I'm a little rusty... I probably could have done that better but oh well :D I'm sure It's fine, I just like to critisize myself hehehe ^^)

Kayin
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Kayin » Mon May 05, 2003 1:41 am

Kayin looked quite puzzled at the sudden urgency. He looked around to locate all of the remaining monsters. He lunged forth toward 3 witches that were standing in close proximity and shouted "Rai Rom". Kayin continued charging and raised his sword into the air as the lightning swirled about the witches. As he closed in, Kayin lept high into the air and shouted "Deathbringer" as he brought his sword down on the head of a water witch, killing it. As the other two water witches were turning to cast a spell on him, he swung his sword upwards at the nearest one catching it in the side before it could cast its spell, andKayin then quickly slashed at it again, this time it falling to the ground and dissapearing as the third witch finished casting Rue Zot. Several waves of water came crashing into on Kayin.

As the attack subsided, a very cold and very wet Kayin stood up, he was thoroughly pissed. Anger flashing in his eyes, he lunged at the witch and swung many times at it, the first blow killing it, and several more hitting the dead body before it could disappear. The cold occupying his mind he moved to a corner and drank a healing potion. Kayin quickly curled up to try and warm himself some, but as he looked around, he just noticed Nall an instant before he was submerged, a shock filled face just staring at where Nall had been.

(2 Stone Tuttles, 5 Heavy Blades, and 1 Water Witch remaining)
Level :24
Equip: Absorbtion, Raccoon Earcap, Wyrm Scale, Miner's Gloves, Mountain Boots
Skills: Groundbreaker, Dek Corv, Life Drain, La Repth, Rue Kruz, Gan Don, Ap Corv

"Give me one.... Wait! Screw one, Give me twenty good reasons!"

Asgard
Exalted Player

Post by Asgard » Mon May 05, 2003 2:22 am

"Death Bringer!" Asgard rolled and swung down upon one of Tuttles, delivering a nice hit damage-wise. The Stone Tuttle struck back with one of its tree trunk feet. Asgard felt the damage sting him like a truck, but the damage passed. He swung furiously and without any signs of stopping. With another brutal swing, the monster fell.

Perfect. A few more strikes and the tuttles will be gone.

Just then, he could hear Nall speak in horror. He turned around and saw him slowly get dragged into the floor and out of sight. Asgard was shocked as the supposed solid floor sucked him in like quicksand. He went from bewildered to angry and took after the last Tuttle with Nall's order. They must be destroyedn first, then the escape plan can be planned.

Asgard swung fiercely at the Tuttle, with the monster retailating for every attack.
This is my non-banner profile. Read at own discretion!
Wishlist (Bolded sections denotate priority, in descending order)
In General: LEVELS
Pet-Related: EX-Levels, [Lv. 2]Overdrive Sphere, [Lv. 2]Ressurect
Armor: Dice Gloves (20 RARE), Golden Turban (42), Saint Cross (41), Protect Ring (41)
Weapons: Master Nunchaku (40 RARE), Three-Section Staff (37),
Items: (None)