Enter the World through the Delta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

HaiiroKitsune

Post by HaiiroKitsune » Sun Apr 20, 2003 1:08 am

(OOC: finally...)

"Alright!" I yelled a little too enthusiastically as I cracked my knuckles (Or whatever they are since I'm a fox...) and grabbed my sword from it's holding place and brought it to my front.. I took a step and stopped...

"Well, anyone feels like pairing with me? I don't think it's a good idea to go alone against them..." I offered...

(OOC: Well, Im going back to edit my game...)

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Sun Apr 20, 2003 2:56 am

Tirath had at first felt inspired by Kurai's words, but as the army of monsters appeared before him, he felt his heart drop to his stomach. Pull it together man, pull it together. Theres nothing here we can't handel, its just that theres alot of them.... He drew his sword from its sheath and took his place beside Haiiro.

"Well, i'll be glad to partner with you. Nothing two blademasters can't handel righ?" he said with a determined smile. He looked back to party. "Well, i'm ready to do whatever we have to, to get out of this alive" and of course to save you Kat, this last part he thought to himself, not wanting to trouble the rest of the group. "The only problem is that my usual stradegy won't work. There are just too many to split them up....."

He keeps a close eye on the enemies, especially the water witches. They will have to go first, won't they he thinks to himself as he holds the medaline at his neck and kisses it. He takes his sword and readies himself for the assualt that is sure to come. "Well anybody got an idea then?"

OOC: What game might that be Haiiro? This is gonna be one long fight..... Lets face it guys, some of us are gonna die in this. Course don't worry bout that, cause Nall can bring us back and Lots of us have ressurects righ?
Equipment: Oval Sword/ Frost Armour/ Cougar Bandana / Frost Bracer / Leg mail
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane
Money: 5403gp
Skills: La Repth, Rue Slash, Rue Rom
Unequiped: Unicorn Blade(Ani Slash)Executioner(Crackbeat)

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Sun Apr 20, 2003 3:39 am

"This oughta be fun, don't you you think tirath?" she says with a bit of an evil sneer. Apparently hijinx either didn't quite get the gravity of the situatation, or she wanted a real test of her new found powers. "Okay then, i would suggest that we split into 2 or 3 groups. I'll be the decoy. Besides, if i can get at the witches, i can match their speed." Lowering her stance and puting herself closer to the ground she asks "Well what do you guys think? Whatever we do, we need to decide NOW." Hijinx's face seems somewhat serious now, with a hint of a smile. She balances her blades in preparation for whatever decision they reach.

OOC: I want to get a new weapon oh woe is me!
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Thu May 01, 2003 2:56 pm

:D :D :D WE'RE FINALLY BACK ONLINE!
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms

Asgard
Exalted Player

Post by Asgard » Thu May 01, 2003 6:19 pm

Asgard looked at the VERY threatening opposition. It seemed like "too much of a bad thing" always happened around the group. He gripped his sheathed sword and eyed the opposition.

First, he had to get away from the Water Witches. They would tear him apart with both their speed and magic. Second off, the Heavy Metals seemed anxious to get into the swing of things. Finally, the Stone Tuttles trudged along towards them. Slow, but steadily.

He turned to the group. "Ap Corv!" He casted the skill upon the melee fighters so that they would have a greater advantage in battle. Everyone was going to need it. Asgard drew his sword and pointed to the Tuttles. "I call dibs on the Tuttles. If i'm lucky, the Death skill will bring their health down to below standard, so I can destroy them." Asgard took off towards the Stone Tuttles.
This is my non-banner profile. Read at own discretion!
Wishlist (Bolded sections denotate priority, in descending order)
In General: LEVELS
Pet-Related: EX-Levels, [Lv. 2]Overdrive Sphere, [Lv. 2]Ressurect
Armor: Dice Gloves (20 RARE), Golden Turban (42), Saint Cross (41), Protect Ring (41)
Weapons: Master Nunchaku (40 RARE), Three-Section Staff (37),
Items: (None)

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Thu May 01, 2003 7:37 pm

(ooc: oh dear god that was loooooong! I haven't been here awhile with all of that vacation and bandwidth death...)

Gingitsune could feel the tense atmosphere, and her tail twitched sporadically as the enemies gushed from each portal like water from a bottle full of holes.
Kurai and Nall seemed to be having some troubles, and everything seemed to be so muddled and strange, as if there was some sort of haze everywhere, clouding their minds.
Gingitsune gripped her staff, there were just so many...
Then she smiled, her usual cliche smile, twirling about on her heel as the enemies prepared for attack.
"Well now, this seems a bit unfair, doesn't it? But then again, I think we've had worse, haven't we?"
She looked to Armina and pulled her hair uncertainly, giving her a slightly perplexed look, all of the optimism in the world wasn't going to make this happen, but still... they would win somehow, it just... didn't seem possible to Gingitsune that they could lose.
"It's a good thing I changed my weapon before we left..." she said, tapping her staff on the ground, this one was much stronger than the last.
"But..." she suddenly said, "We'll never win until we defeat Royce. You know? She'll just keep sending more and more at us, we need to find her, and soon..."
Then she stepped forward, and set her eyes on the Water Witches, "Miu Lei!"
A few of the witch's eyes began to flash a different colour, and they turned towards each other, ignorning their real enemies, and beginning to fight amongst themselves.
"It's a cheap move, but it's effective..." she said, in her mind scanning through the other attacks she could use.
She saw Asgard beginning his own attack, and many of the others seemed ready to start, all of this fighting had made them impatient to get on with it, and all weapons were out and positioned.

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Fri May 02, 2003 12:21 am

"Lets go have some fun guys!" Hijinx flips her blades around and points them so they face outward. She leaps forward and runs up next to Asgard. "I'll go right, you take the..... DUCK!" Her sentence is cut short as the wind is knocked out of her by the blade of a heavy metal. Rocovering quickly she jumped the sword and slashed at the metalic monsters face several times as the sword whistles under her feet. "I don't want a haircut you bastard!" Other metals gather around and they all begin to slice viciously at the center of the now impassible ring of creatures. Inside the circle of shiny death she dodges and blocks the monsters attacks as she slices occasionally. The din she's causing is almost unbearable.

Shadow

Post by Shadow » Fri May 02, 2003 1:19 am

(OCC can i join you?)

Aoshi

Post by Aoshi » Fri May 02, 2003 2:16 am

occ:you need to join this rpg first and they already started so i guess you cant

Post by Guest » Fri May 02, 2003 4:26 am

Ducking and slashing Armina keeps herself busy in the fray, trying to both stay alive & keep an eye out on her teammates' health meters. Hit points, HP, whatever![/i] she thinks to herself as one of the male fighters drags her along with him in a roll & dodge move. Smiling her thanks Armina repositions herself to get any sort of sense of the situation. Seeing the witches under Gingitsune's charms Armina gives a ready laugh.

"Gingi. that's so great! I guess we should leave them to their little civil war & cut back the numbers of the others! I'd hate to be the one to break the spell on them!"

I'm tired of doing this... but it works well against the Stone Tuttles, & there certainly are plenty of them!Juk Rom!

The familiar entaglement of briars encompases her enemies & Armina sighs even as she smiles to see it. I've really got to come up with more to do in a fight...

(ooc: yeah! we're back!
Gingi, did you pull your hair or mine? *laughs*)

Kurai
Long Arm

Post by Kurai » Fri May 02, 2003 7:07 am

Kurai breathed out slowly, and calmly. He grips his spear tightly, and charges forward, as far away from the group as possible. He glanced quickly back, to see everyone else starting the fight with all the enemies they could reach. Unfortunately, that meant most of them in the back were unattended. Kurai knew what he had to do. Distract as many ashe could, and hope the enemies number would dwindle fast.

Kurai rushed forward, and ran between a few Water Witches, who seemed to be fighting between themselves. Kurai quickly dismissed all thoughts, as he came across 4 Heavy Metals, all rushing toward him. He blocked two Heavy Metals attacks right off, using his spear horizontally to block both at once. He spun the spear around, breaking free of their attacks. Kurai hopped back a step, his bare feet gripping to the floor quickly. He dashed forward, his spear pointed in between the middle two Heavy Metals. As he got in range, he sliced at both of them, and then somersaulted past them as they clutched their sides in pain. He stood back up, and put his spear outward, ready to attack once again. A loud slam came from behind him, as a large Stone Tuttle's foot came crashing down, inches away from him. Kurai whipped around, to face the other enemy, and possibly get away.

Kurai dodged another foot smash from the Stone Tuttle, by hopping backward. He slammed into a Heavy Metal, its armor clanking as it stumbled backward. Another Heavy metal brought its sword down, slashing into Kurai's back. He screamed out in pain, and wanted to fall to his knees - But Kurai wasn't ready to fall to anyone's mercy. He slammed the butt of his spear into the Heavy Metal who attacked him, and then spun around quickly to face it. Another Heavy Metal was ready to attack, and he quickly blocked its blow. The injured Heavy Metal Swung its blade at Kurai's middle, and caught him right below the ribs. He bared his teeth, and spit out a few words, between his clenched teeth: "Juk Kruz.."

A small tornado of bramble shot outward from him, and blew the Heav Metals backward. the most injured one fell backward, and staggered to its feet. It looked like it was almost finished. He charged forward at that one, hoping to finish it off, to bring the monster-count down. He heard a loud crash ot the side of him somewhere, and he glanced quickly, to see one of the other members rip into another enemy furiosly. He returned his attention to the Heavy Metal in front of him, and stabbed forward with his spear. As he did so, a Heavy Metal on the right side of him swung its blade low, bringing it up into Kurai's gut. His eyes widened in pain, and he fell to his knees. He barely held onto his spear, it inches away from his target. He fell forward, pushing with the strength he had left into the Heavy Metal in front of him, and it fell backwards, fading out of existence. Kurai slumped to the ground, as three Heavy Metals loomed overhead. One of the Heavy Metals brought its blade up, over its head, ready to finish off Kurai.

((OOC: Killed 1 Heavy Metal, Health: 4/104. ))
-/Treeweaver//Hunting Guard//Spirit Hauberk//Cave bear Hood//Time Sandals/-
-/Juk Doom//RaJuk Rom//MeJuk Kruz//RaJuk Zot//Dek Juka//Phal Repth//Rip Synk//Ap Do/-

Asgard
Exalted Player

Post by Asgard » Fri May 02, 2003 1:58 pm

Asgard ducked as soon as Hijinx said to. He did and the Heavy Armor's sword swung right over him, giving him a light breeze before plunging his Slayer into the monsters chest. A cloud of black smoke appeared from the wound with the word "DEATH" close behind. He had struck the critical blow and a follow up shouldertackle sent the Heavy Metal to the ground and disappeared into nothingness.

"Way to easy..." He looked around for the Stone Tuttles, but they were already heading towards the main group. Asgard brought his sword up and ran at the Tuttles, bellowing a furious war cry. One of them turned to him and struck the ground with its massive body, sending Asgard onto the cold floor, only a few feet away from the Tuttle's massive foot.

The monster brought his foot up, but Asgard had enough time to bring his sword up and hold the blade at the hilt and the flat of the metal. The Tuttle brought its foot down and Asgard held his ground and blocked. He could feel the strain on his large, but totally overpowered body. He couldn't mutter any words for help, so he held his ground and hoped for the best.
This is my non-banner profile. Read at own discretion!
Wishlist (Bolded sections denotate priority, in descending order)
In General: LEVELS
Pet-Related: EX-Levels, [Lv. 2]Overdrive Sphere, [Lv. 2]Ressurect
Armor: Dice Gloves (20 RARE), Golden Turban (42), Saint Cross (41), Protect Ring (41)
Weapons: Master Nunchaku (40 RARE), Three-Section Staff (37),
Items: (None)

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Fri May 02, 2003 2:51 pm

Tirath had been stunned by Hijinx intial attack. It had never occured to him to simply charge the whole lot of them.

"Well what the hell", seeing Kurai still very close to death, he ducks and rolls under a poorly aimed blade and runs back long enough to gather his energy. "Repth" he shouts and Kurai is engulfed in the healing light.

"Thats, that he said to himself as he once again avoids a giant blade. He jumps onto the flat end of the blade and charges the heavy metal. With a quick slash to the face he temporaily blinds the creature and makes his way to one of the few lucent water witches.

OOC: Sorry don't have time to check class done
Equipment: Oval Sword/ Frost Armour/ Cougar Bandana / Frost Bracer / Leg mail
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane
Money: 5403gp
Skills: La Repth, Rue Slash, Rue Rom
Unequiped: Unicorn Blade(Ani Slash)Executioner(Crackbeat)

Kayin
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Kayin » Fri May 02, 2003 4:27 pm

(ooc: eek, long time, blah I've forgotten so much.. x.x)

Kayin holds his sword high as he carefully moves to a position where he will have plenty of room to attack the enemies. He finds a vaccant place near a wall and grins as he moves to it while avoiding the enemy attacks. Carefully, he takes a few swings to draw a couple of heavy metals towards him. As the two axe wielding monsters begin to approach him he raise his sword above his head and waits for them to close in.

As the first one gets ready to make a side sweeping attack against Kayin, he brings his sword crashing down on its axe, disrupting its swing. He quickly step forward and thrusts his sword into the of guard Heavy Metal. He the spins in a circle and and attacks it with his own side sweeping attack, knocking the monster to the ground. Kayin lifts his sword to deliver the last blow and quickly brings it down on the prone enemy, depleting its HP. But the other Heavy metal had closed in at that time and caught Kayin off guard with an attack.

Kayin shook his head, finding himself on the ground. "I took too long..." he grumbled as he should up and swung his sword to deflect his attacker's next swing. Kayin took a couple of swings at the monster biding his time till he could think of a good way to retaliate. As the idea came to him, he slashed at the monster's knees while ducking under its attack, and ran towards the wall, the heavy metal close behind. As Kayin reached the wall he put a foot on the wall where the was a little bit of an inlet, and pushed himself off of it into the air. "Death Bringer" Kayin said as he turned in the air while flipping before he brought his sword crashing down on the Heavy meatal's head, draining its remaining HP. Kayin too a moment to rest and breath as the monster faded away.

(ooc: -2 heavy metals)
Level :24
Equip: Absorbtion, Raccoon Earcap, Wyrm Scale, Miner's Gloves, Mountain Boots
Skills: Groundbreaker, Dek Corv, Life Drain, La Repth, Rue Kruz, Gan Don, Ap Corv

"Give me one.... Wait! Screw one, Give me twenty good reasons!"

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Fri May 02, 2003 9:38 pm

Nighthand drew his blade and ran to the side of the room. he was farther away from most of the mages than anything else, so he could concentrate more on the heavy metals.

as he was trying to decide what to do, two of the heavy metals fell. he took stock of the situation, and charged the nearest heavy metal.

it ducked under his first swing, and rose with it's blade in an uppercut, taking out a serious amout of his hitpoints. he reversed his blade, and smashed it's hilt to the top of the monster. it's head gave, and it fell to the ground. he stabbed it in the back, but it's armor shifted his sword, and him, off balance. he slipped, and it rose up again.

he swung again, and his sword hit solidly in it's side. it flinched, but swung it's sword at him from the ground. he dodged, but it still hit him a bit. his hps were now in the critical level.

"Can anyone help me? i'm running low on hps." he shouted, ducking under another swing, and rising with one of his own.