Enter the World through the Delta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Tue May 06, 2003 7:33 pm

Gingitsune smiled and ran her hand up and down her cheek.
"It seems we're all done here..." she said, watching the last of the creatures expire into nothing.
She saw that everyone, no matter how tired they were, seemed ready to go... They really did want to help Nall.
Gingi smiled outwardly, being a wavemistress didn't tire her out as much as it did the other classes, and she could see that everyone who had been hacking and slicing at the monsters seemed at the verge of collapse...
"Listen- before we leave again we should take a few minutes to rest, wherever Nall is I'm about certain that he's alright, and most likely with Royce- I doubt she'd do anything to him before we got there, so we can't lose our heads and rush into this- I know it's hard- but we have to keep cool, if the monsters continue coming at a pace like this we'll be too tired to fight them in the end... This isn't just a game anymore, remember that, pain is pain here, and tiredness means loss of power, and sanity- I don't want any of you to get killed..."
With that, Gingitsune sat on the ground close to the next portal; some people also gratefully sat down, though the floor was cold; others stood, hopping from one leg to the other, and others seemed unhappy with the whole idea...
Tough... Gingi thought to herself, clicking her wand on the permafrosted floor.

(heyo, I'm just waiting until Nall-kun gets online, hehe, and tells me where he's going with this... k? It won't be long, j'espere.)

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Tue May 06, 2003 9:36 pm

Nighthand sat, then lay down on the ground. he was tired, though his hp and sp were back up to full. he realized that this game is more than just stats. it involves everything.

and if they didn't give everything, then all was lost.

he looked around, not seeing nall. he asked the player next to him what had happened. he explained it to him, and walked off. nighthand thought for a minute.

"It seems to me that nall has disappeared for a reason. i don't think it was just some kind of trap. i think that he was taken out because he holds the most useful abilities for the upcoming battle. like the ice spell in the last one. i think that he has been kept out of the battle for a reason."

he seemed to be talking a little bit too much, because he trailed off, his voice fading. he settled back down to wait until the other's were ready to go.

Kayin
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Kayin » Tue May 06, 2003 9:46 pm

Kayin stops abruptly as he hears Gingitsune. He turns around slowlyand moves over toward her.

"Good point, I often forget things like that. " he said as he smiled slightly "I'd probablly would have run myself into exhaustion"

With that said he leaned against one of the cold walls to rest. The cold felt good after the battle. But the time spent resting Kayin thoughts began back up, and soon his expression turned sour as his thoughts were filled with questions once again.
Level :24
Equip: Absorbtion, Raccoon Earcap, Wyrm Scale, Miner's Gloves, Mountain Boots
Skills: Groundbreaker, Dek Corv, Life Drain, La Repth, Rue Kruz, Gan Don, Ap Corv

"Give me one.... Wait! Screw one, Give me twenty good reasons!"

Kaisamyuu

Post by Kaisamyuu » Tue May 06, 2003 10:11 pm

**Kaisamyuu had returned his blade to his backside. He pulled his cloak around him, sliding the hood over his head as he peered to the party from the darkness of his hood. He gave a slight "hmph" before walking off alone, down into the hallway, into the darkness. Kaisamyuu really didn't care about Nall or any of the other players for that matter. He looked silently to the floor as he stopped at the corner of the hallway. He looked back at the other party members, watching them rest for a few moments before he turned to look into the darkness. He narrowed his eyes slightly then slowly a grin began to come over his face.**

Raye
Elevated Player

Post by Raye » Tue May 06, 2003 11:28 pm

... "Raayyye... Hellooooo Raye! Come on Ace, wake up!" Felix shook Raye's shoulder, smiling down on her heavy lids. "My little cupid, why won't you wake up? Ace, jeeze.. you're not that tired." Raye slowly opened her eyes, revealing the smilling face of her friend, Felix. His black hair shagged just above his eyes, hiding his sparkling blue irises. "Oh, Felix. I thought you were gone.. I thought--I thought--"
"Don't think..." And he slowly lowered his face to hers, their noses touching. A blush rose up to her cheeks, "Oh Felix..."

"RAYE!!" She bolted up, grasping around her.
"Felix? Felix?!" Raye gasped, looking around spastically in a very confused fashion.
"No, Raye. This is Tirath. Come on, we are entering into the portal soon. Sorry about Cocoa, but we have to go. Pick up your wand and your bag and let's go!" He smiled, patting her on the shoulder.
So It had been a dream; a very good dream. But now, now I have waken back up into the world of loss and defeat; the world that has brought me so much pain. She half frowned, biting her pouted lips.
"Here, let me help you up. You know you really--" Tirath extended a hand towards Raye.
"No, I'll be fine. Thanks." She stood up. All she cared about now was getting Felix back, nothing else.
If freedom is being alone, I fear liberation.

Kurai
Long Arm

Post by Kurai » Wed May 07, 2003 3:31 pm

Kurai sat down, cross-legged on the cold floor. His feet were numb, but he wasnt taking notice. His thoughts were on Nall. What exactly did he mean? Leave? Kurai shook his head, answering his own questions. No. Most of us would not leave, unless we knew Nall's condition. He stood up, and walked closer to Gingitsune. He set his spear on the ground, and kneeled next to her. "Wavemistress Gingitsune, I will follow you. Your judgement on this situation parallels mine." Kurai felt the rest of his life replenish, as he finished his words. He smiled softly at Gingitsune, the coldness of the dungeon making him feel more awake. "When you are ready, I will be too. "
-/Treeweaver//Hunting Guard//Spirit Hauberk//Cave bear Hood//Time Sandals/-
-/Juk Doom//RaJuk Rom//MeJuk Kruz//RaJuk Zot//Dek Juka//Phal Repth//Rip Synk//Ap Do/-

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Wed May 07, 2003 4:44 pm

Nall is... missing?!? Armina shakes her head, disbelieving what she can see is the truth. The floor of the dungeon up and swallowed him like quicksand... and then hardened as if by magic. Pacing a little near Kurai & Gingitsune she continues to think, her russet tresses flopping merrily covering & revealing her cat-like ears. Those same ears perk up as Armina hears Gingitsune mention Royce & she giggles reflexively.

"Of course it's not magic! What was I thinking? All these weird things are hackers while we're in The World." Armina smiles one of her trademark happy grins as she faces Gingetsune. "No one has actually DIED outside of The World... right? Just comas? And those are only from special circumstances, right? Most player "deaths" in The World leave the player as a ghost or send them strait back to their Root Town or something. I think."

Looking at Gingitsune hopefully, Armina waits for a reply. "If all as we see it right now is simply digitally rendered... we can bring back Raye's Cocoa!"

But we still have to see if there's anything we can do for those people in comas...

(ooc: I'm trying to finish an uber-tough cross-stitch for our friends' wedding present, so I haven't been on much & probably won't be on very often til I'm finished. Sorry 'bout that!
I can't believe I forgot to check whether I was logged in when the site came back up! I had it set to auto-loggin so I didn't even think about it! *laughs* So now I can't fix my "oopsie!" that I made in my post when I was a "guest" oh well.)
Level 33
Skills: JukRepulse (WoodL2), RaiWipe (ThunderL2), RueKruz(1:S:Water), DekGanz (dec. Earth), RaiRom (1:Thunder), Repth, RipTeyn
Specials: LifeDrain
Items: 4Antidote, 2Restorative, 23Health Drink, 10Mage'sSoul, 5Ressurect

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Wed May 07, 2003 5:39 pm

"I think i'll take a nap now." She stops and lies down opn a snow bank. "Ah, nice and comfy. I wish we were in a nice grassy meadow, or maybe a shady forest." Yawning she starts to drift off. " Wake me up before you go okay?" Closing her eyes she begins to dream. Thoughts of flying monkeys and dancing peanut butter banana's fill her her head and make her laugh in her sleep. "You know that could get really annoying real quick." mutters Tirath, still a little angry about the little "swim" he had ended up taking in mac anu.
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Wed May 07, 2003 5:53 pm

Tirath walks over to Gingitsune and takes sits next to her. "Look i'm all for a little rest, but do you really think its safe here? I mean, Nall did say we should get out of here as quickly as possible and unless you know something we do, then it appears we can't help him here."

He takes a ball out of his pocket and rolls it from hand to hand. "Not that i'm afraid or anything, but I think Hijix is getting bored and nothing could be more scary then that." He chuckles a little, but his face immediately returns to a serious expression. "Besides, I have to meet a friend in Mac Anu soon. I also owe Hijinx a dip in the river."

He stayed there, talking to Gingitsune in a quite whisper for a while.
Equipment: Oval Sword/ Frost Armour/ Cougar Bandana / Frost Bracer / Leg mail
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane
Money: 5403gp
Skills: La Repth, Rue Slash, Rue Rom
Unequiped: Unicorn Blade(Ani Slash)Executioner(Crackbeat)

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Wed May 07, 2003 7:33 pm

Gingitsune smiled a little mischievously as she was faced with Tirath's question, "Since when do I do whatever someone tells me? Nall seems to me to be the self-sacrificing type, that'd do something like that- 'you all get out of here while I'm tortured by Royce, I can handle it' but what kind of people would we be if we just gave into that? Anyway, this room is all finished with, and we'll continue to the next once we're all ready- if that means boredom, then so be it, no one's forced any of you to come here, and anyone that's 'bored' or 'scared' can leave, it's fine by me, I'm staying, and that's that."
She flashed Kurai a thankful grin, "Thank you, you're always behind me, and it makes my life a lot simpler, to tell you the truth I'm not the greatest leader, but I'll really try..."
As she faced Armina, however, her smile vanished, and her face became graver... No one has died... But Gingitsune suddenly remembered last time, she remembered the actual pain that they had felt during the last battle, it was so real... You shouldn't feel pain in a game, should you?
What proof was there that one couldn't die, if one could feel pain... What if Royce knew how.
She shook her head, "Armina... I really don't know, I wish I did... Somehow my heart says yes, if you can feel pain, why wouldn't one be able to die also? I don't want to be pessimistic... but it's got to be something we all consider- the fact that anything could happen... Royce seems to know how to make things happen, what if she goes farther?"
She saw that the people around her were starting to realize just what she had said, so she smiled in an offhand way, and pulled on her hair absently.
"Well, I think we've rested enough, haven't we? I'm ready to go..."
Gingi stood up slowly, and saw that everyone followed suit, all of them walking towards the portal.
"I'll go in first!" said Gingi, hopping through, and ending up in a larger, more cavernous, but completely empty room.
A few seconds later all of the players were assembled...
"Nothing's happening..." said Gingi, anxiously looking around in all directions.
At the far wall were 5 large mirrors, in beautiful silver frames stretching high onto the icy wall.
Gingitsune walked forward to one, and a few players followed her, as the others looked in different parts of the room. They all peered into them, one by one, and Gingitsune touched hers lightly with one gloved hand, but nothing happened...
Everyone returned to the centre of the room and faced each other in a large circle.
"What exactly is going on here? Where are the creatures?"
A few people shrugged, while others looked impatient.

Suddenly a flash of light exploded into the room, blinding everyone for a few seconds. As Gingi rubbed her tearing eyes, she glanced to the spot where the mirrors were... were.
Now they were blown into millions of glass shards, and where they had once stood, were 5 very familiar people.
Gingi heard a sharp intake of breath from the people around her...
Those people were... them.

Perfect copies of Kayin, Kurai, Armina, Asgard, and Gingitsune stood, arms crossed, weapons at their sides... The exact five people that had looked into the mirrors...

Gingi bit her thumbnail, "Do you think... we have to fight them?"
Looking forward she saw the twisted sneers on their faces, and the gleaming weapons at their sides, and suddenly the answer became very obvious.

(ooc: sorry! I know this is totally weird, but I got sick of fighting monsters, and I thought this might be a little cooler- fighting ourselves, woo! Don't ask how I picked the people, I just put down the first 5 people that came into my head, heh. ^^;; so don't complain! Welcome back Armina-chan and Kurai-kun! I missed you guys!)

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Wed May 07, 2003 7:51 pm

ramza walked into rooms, following kurai, armina gingitsune kayin and asgard, and stared as they examined mirrors. the sudden flash nearly blinded him, and made him close his eyes in the real world. "What the!?!..." as the flash faded the five familiar figures stood ready to battle....us..?
ramza stood in shock as the players started to charge foward. "are they possessed? ahhh! :shock: " as he said this he was rushed by his former partners. he crouched and cowered....should we fight? the real test had begun
Rod of Darkness(Custom)
Night Cloak(Custom)
Dark Vest(Custom)
Red Beret(Custom)
OrmeAni Kruz, ani rom, meani zot, ani kruz
ola repth, rip maen
Ap anid
Dek anid
Level 28
700gp

Asgard
Exalted Player

Post by Asgard » Wed May 07, 2003 8:46 pm

"It seems that the inner demons are free at last."

Without so much as a breath of fear, Asgard brought his sword out and headed straight for his copy. The doppleganger drew his own weapon and ran at full steam towards Asgard. The two warriors met halfway, their swords, nor their bodies, giving any ground to the other. Asgard clenched his teeth and held his block. The person behind this clever display of hacking obviously knew what he was doing. Both Asgards were matched to every degree. It was truly a stalemate.
This is my non-banner profile. Read at own discretion!
Wishlist (Bolded sections denotate priority, in descending order)
In General: LEVELS
Pet-Related: EX-Levels, [Lv. 2]Overdrive Sphere, [Lv. 2]Ressurect
Armor: Dice Gloves (20 RARE), Golden Turban (42), Saint Cross (41), Protect Ring (41)
Weapons: Master Nunchaku (40 RARE), Three-Section Staff (37),
Items: (None)

Kaisamyuu

Post by Kaisamyuu » Wed May 07, 2003 10:39 pm

**Kaisamyuu watched from the other side of the room, keeping to himself as there was no point in getting involved. After all, it wasn't like his copy was out there. He watched silently with his arms crossed neatly over his chest under the cloak. His eyes moved slightly to see the other players that didn't have a copy. He gave a slight "hmph" before returning his eyes to the others. He watched the movements of the players and their clones, never losing sight of which was the fake.**

Kurai
Long Arm

Post by Kurai » Thu May 08, 2003 1:44 am

Kurai looked across the room, his eyes readjusting to the light. He lightly released his grip upon his spear. He watched as Asgard charged forward, meeting his double's sword with his own. The sensible thing would be for no one to fight their double... His thoughts were instantly caught short, as his double dashed forward at him, thrusting his spear at his gut. Kurai spun his spear in a circle, knocking his double's attack off balance. He then ran forward, using his shoulder to hit his double off its feet. He hopped back a step, and then thrusted his own spear forward, at his double's neck. Before he had a chance to strike, another spear stabbed in front of where his face should have been. It was only because of his own hesitation he wasnt damaged. He looked over, to see an Armina, ready to attack again. He couldn't tell which one it was... Kurai shouted to the Armina attacking him, "Armina! I'm the real one!"
"Armina! I'm the real one!" His voice was mocked by the Kurai double on the ground. He glanced quickly back to his double, who was getting to his feet. What? Kurai thought to himself, He said that exactly when i did! I dont know how anyone could tell us apart...
-/Treeweaver//Hunting Guard//Spirit Hauberk//Cave bear Hood//Time Sandals/-
-/Juk Doom//RaJuk Rom//MeJuk Kruz//RaJuk Zot//Dek Juka//Phal Repth//Rip Synk//Ap Do/-

Argilus
Twin Blader

Post by Argilus » Thu May 08, 2003 3:21 am

Logging in…..

Welcome to The World.

Argilus suddenly appeared in the ring of the Chaos gate. His eyes only searched around as things were still boggling his mind. He’d been absent from The World from sometime, and he doubted if anyone missed him.
Taking a few steps forward, Mac Anu still kept its noisy pace as players walked along the main walkway across the bridge. Argilus brushed his whitish hair from his face and watched as players kept to themselves, as Argilus walked slowly through the town. Two Crimson Knights stopped talking as the twin blade came with in hearing distance. Their gaze gave Argilus a bit of discomfort, and so he just kept along, walking further down the strip.
“It’s been a long time, since I’ve returned. I think things are finally got back to normal. About time too, I was starting to bore with that other RP.” Argilus thought, he slowly slumped against the brick wall at the far end of town. There weren’t many people around, and he felt a bit more relaxed.
Looking over he watched as a long arm passed through the end of the block, and down the next. The long blade reminded him of Kurai, and so he gave a quick thought as to where Kurai might be. He had his member address, but it wasn’t like Argilus to message him.
“Damn, I’m curious to know if he’s still around, and how he’s progressed. I suppose I’ll mail him just once.”

Bling** “Come to Mac when you are not busy, I wish to ask something of you.”

Argilus finished with that, and looked around still not seeing any of the familiar faces he was used to. As the hours had passed, Argilus began to become a bit irritated.

Bling ** “Kurai……where are you?”

(ooc: Sorry, I've been gone, I've been a bit busy.")

(ooc: P.S. anyone seen this avatar I'm using before? Know who the char is?)
I'll be there by your side
in the land of twilight
in your dream I will go
till we find the sunrise