Enter the World through the Delta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

Asgard
Exalted Player

Post by Asgard » Thu May 08, 2003 5:25 am

OOC: Pshaw. Jet Enduro from Wild ARMs 3. One of my all time favorite RPG's

IC:

"You're not bad, doppleganger."

"Takes one to know one, copy."

Asgard broke the block against the two swords. His doppleganger mimicked him to every extent. It was a case of the perfect copy.

He needed to find a way to thin out the ranks. Most of them were already engaged in combat, except for a few.

That's it.

Asgard head faked to the left and ran past a dazed Asgard, sword in hand. He raised it in the air and screamed "Ap Corv!!!". His strength rose dramatically, as he approached his next target.

The clone of Gingitsune, with her feet in the ground. He knew there was a great margin between levels between himself and the clone, but if he could corner the clone, then it's lights out. Hopefully, there wasn't a vast difference between their speeds.
This is my non-banner profile. Read at own discretion!
Wishlist (Bolded sections denotate priority, in descending order)
In General: LEVELS
Pet-Related: EX-Levels, [Lv. 2]Overdrive Sphere, [Lv. 2]Ressurect
Armor: Dice Gloves (20 RARE), Golden Turban (42), Saint Cross (41), Protect Ring (41)
Weapons: Master Nunchaku (40 RARE), Three-Section Staff (37),
Items: (None)

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Thu May 08, 2003 1:28 pm

Hijinx was still a bit sleepy and both her and the clone yawned. "Hello, we have a lot in common, want to be friends?" The clone gave hijinx a razzberry :P, but much to its surprise hijinx had done the same. "Staring contest!" both of them yell in unison. Standing toe to toe they attempt to stare each other in the eye. Suddenly their eyes flare up and the dopelganger grabs it's head after hijinx wallops it upside the skull with the blunt handle of a blade.

"You're gonna die for that witch!"

"Bring it, you creepy pyschotic reflection!"

"Bigs words from such a little lady."

"If i'm so little, why don't you come and get me?"

The pair begin running, jumping and slashing at each other; matching blow for blow. Doing a backflip they both lower themselves so their knuckles nearly scrape the ground as they slide forward and collide. The shockwave makes the snow they are standing on compact.

Kaisamyuu

Post by Kaisamyuu » Thu May 08, 2003 2:15 pm

**Kaisamyuu stood there against the wall silently. He watched from his side of the room as the pairs squared off. He gave a faint smirk as he was ready to see some real bloodshed if he could not do the bloodshedding himself. Kaisamyuu moved his eyes slowly over to Hijinx as the two ran parallel to each other. He kept his eyes on Hijinx, the real one. He watched the energized girl as she flew through the air, combatting her clone in mid air. He gave a faint smile to her skills, finding her very intriguing.**

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Thu May 08, 2003 7:26 pm

(ooc: okay okay, notice: this is important about this fight, whatever you do to hurt your clone, happens to you too! Isn't that a lovely plot twist? I'm sure you'll love it ^^;; just makes it a bit more interesting. Remember, there isn't a clone for every person, only those five that I mentioned before)

Gingitsune pouted slightly as she saw Asgard going for her clone, Gingi had her pride, and she wanted to be the one to defeat her clone, but she shrugged her arms and turned to Asgard's own clone.
He stood in the centre, blade in hand, as Gingitsune approached him.
"Asgard No. 2!" she yelled, laughing a bit at the situation, it was interesting to see who had decided to battle whose copy.
The copy turned to her, and raised his sword, the sneer appearing once again on his face.

Gingi raised her wand up high, not giving him time to attack her...
"Rue ROM!"
The attack was half-hearted, it was a curious attempt to see what would happen, and the power was not at full... enough to inflict pain.
As the attack hit the copy she heard it's groan of pain... but it seemed to be coming from two directions at once...
Confused, Gingitsune turned around apprehensively, and saw that Asgard himself (the real one), had the exact same injuries as his copy did, and that the groan of pain had come from him... also.

Gingi brought her wand close to her, "Not good... whatever we do to... them... Happens to us too!"
She saw the heads of the people fighting suddenly turn towards her as the understanding dawned on their faces, and stepped backwards a bit.

"How do you kill a copy, without killing the original?" Gingi said absently, to no one in particular, dragging her wand against the ground...

(ooc: I missed you Argilus! Welcome back ^_^! I know that post was a bit short, but I want to leave some of it to you guys!)

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Thu May 08, 2003 10:36 pm

(OOC: here's a question. if we kill a copy, and they both die, and we revive the real one, does the dopy come back? if not, that would be the easy way out.)

Nighthand watched in stunned silence from the far corner of the room as the clones and real people fought it out. since the two groups had come together, he hardly could tell which was which.

he couldn't attack, without hurting his friends.

so he waited, hoping something would come to him, something that would help them all.

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Thu May 08, 2003 11:01 pm

ramza stood confused. he didn't know what to do, if he attacked a clone it would hurt his friend also....what is a young child to do? ramza decided all he could do was defend himself. he looked around seeing some stand confused, while some were experimenting in fighting the clones. but he saw one was missing....the most powerful fighter...gingitsune!!!

he turned in shock and saw gingitsune come with her staff and attack ramza overhead, depleting a good amount of hp and making him fall back on the ground. ramza quickly used repth before gingitsune #2 attacked with magic and flung ramza against a wall. again he used repth and defended himself as gingitsune came to attack overhead again. ramza blocked, and kept blocking until his back was against the wall.

he flicked his hand and made a small cloud in from of gingitsune's eyes. he pushed her quickly and tried to run away, but she quickly attacked and caught up with him. they started to battle with their stalves and continued.."little help.......PLEASE!!!! asgard??"
Rod of Darkness(Custom)
Night Cloak(Custom)
Dark Vest(Custom)
Red Beret(Custom)
OrmeAni Kruz, ani rom, meani zot, ani kruz
ola repth, rip maen
Ap anid
Dek anid
Level 28
700gp

Kayin
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Kayin » Fri May 09, 2003 3:34 am

(ooc: I'm completely at a loss here, too tired to comprehend...)

Kayin decided to stand back in awe and thought. And when the realization of the injuries to the copies as well as the players came, Kayin stands in defense as his clone comes towards him, and as lifts his sword, Kayin lunges forward sliding on the ice as the clone leaps over him as it tries a deathbringer. Kayin stands back up with a laugh.

"As I thought I ALWAYS do that to advance on the enemy and attack."

Kayin continued defending himself from his own clone, not even attacking for the longest time, and slowly drawing it as far away as possible from the other clones. But suddenly Kayin changes his pace and begins his attack on his own clone. Blow for blow, the two Kayins seem quite equal as they match swords. But for some reason, The real Kayin seems to be grinning despite the pain of every successful attack on the clone. The two continue fighting till each is near half their health, suddenly Kayin steps back with a laugh "Repth". Kayin hopes this plan works as he heals himself, hoping the clone won't be affected. The clone also tries to cast repth, but fails because of its use of SP.

(ooc: This post spans a little while, and I'm not sure if the healing would affect the clone too, Gingi', since it was your idea it your call :) Hope this works.)
Level :24
Equip: Absorbtion, Raccoon Earcap, Wyrm Scale, Miner's Gloves, Mountain Boots
Skills: Groundbreaker, Dek Corv, Life Drain, La Repth, Rue Kruz, Gan Don, Ap Corv

"Give me one.... Wait! Screw one, Give me twenty good reasons!"

Kaisamyuu

Post by Kaisamyuu » Fri May 09, 2003 2:08 pm

**Kaisamyuu gave a small chuckle to himself as he watched the clones attack their real counterparts. The whole idea of not being to attack your clone without getting hurt yourself was amusing to him. He watched as they all squared off, hurting each other alone the way. He would step in and lend a hand, but he thought it would be unfair to the enemy that was on equal terms with the real one. It should be a fair fight, he thought that to himself. If he had a clone out there, he would refuse help from any of the others. It was clearly, "who was the best", to him. Even so, he kept his hand around his blade's handle, ready just in case some dumb agressor were to decide to spring on him, real or not.**

Post by Guest » Fri May 09, 2003 2:47 pm

Tirath stood in awe, his back against the wall. He wanted to help in the fighting, but he had quickly lost track of who was who. Besides he thought to himself, how do i chose who to attack? This could be their plan, have us fight one another and create distrust. Well I know one thing I can trust and thats my heart.

He charges into the battle, seeing Gingi fighting Asgard he is about to bring his sword down on her skull when he gets a strange feeling in his stomach. "No thats not the clone" he says under his breath.

"There she is" he announces, much louder than he had ment, as he spots the clone at the far end of the room, begining to cast a spell.

"No you don't" he screams as he charges her. He is about to drive his sword through her, when he remembers that the real Gingi will feel it too.
This moment of hesitation is just enough for the clone to bring the wand down on his head, leaving him lay for several seconds on the ground.

He slowly rises and decides the only thing he can do is fight his hardest. I just hope that we figure this out soon he thought as he and Clone Gingi went blow for blow. each blocking every attack from the other.

OOC: Its hard to even willingly hurt an enemy if you know it will hurt your ally :? . By the way i had to draw a name from a hat(literally) to decide who to attack, don't take it personally Gingi :D .

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Fri May 09, 2003 7:36 pm

(ooc: hehe, it's no prob. Tirath! I guess I have to clarify some things, ne? If you heal yourself, your clone does not get healed- so if you give it a sword wound, then you can heal yourself, but you'd have to stand some pretty intense pain- remember that in this place, you can feel pain, alright? And about killing them, and then bringing them back, your clone won't come back to life- but I don't think that you would either. The place is strange, and if you can feel pain in the real world, then you might also be able to die if you get killed in the game, ne?)

Gingitsune saw the people starting to feel a little indecision against the copies, and smiled a bit, it was nice to see that they were all loyal friends- meaning that there was only one choice.
It would have to be clone against original, if the original was willing to stand the pain.
No one else could do it for them really, they had to decide their own fates, they either defeat the copies and save Nall, or get defeated themselves.
Gingi's clone was scratching her face absently, fighting off any attackers that came her way with easy, fluent movements, the silver fox tail swishing at the air impatiently.
Gingitsune walked forward to her copy, and it turned around, both versions smiling... Gingi's was a bitter smile, and the copy's was a twisted, sardonic grin.
Each of them raised their wand up high, bringing it infront of them with a dramatic swish, one of them would have to break the tie, one of them would have to die- and Gingi wasn't about to let herself be killed by a mirror version.
Gingi's eyes slanted darkly, and she struck forward, "Rue ROM!"
The attack was sent from both wands at the same time, and each hit their mark, sending Gingi and her copy flying backward.
Gingi's entire body felt like it had been used for a punching bag, and one of her legs was slow in moving, her face being slightly bruised, though the damage was only slight.
With a hard, set expression she looked over at her clone who still wore the same insane grin...
"There's only one way to do this..." Gingi thought to herself suddenly, pulling herself back up weakly, leaning on her staff for support. She quickly healed herself with a Health Drink... her last one.
She imitated the copy's grin, and raised her wand up again, she'd just have to survive this, survive all of the pain.
Her most powerful attack seemed to be her MaRue Zot, and she focused all of her energy into it, calmly watching her copy do the exact same thing, instinctively... this was just Gingi's way, she liked one hit KO's...
The copy was a bit weaker health wise, than Gingitsune, but she knew that they had the exact same amount of energy collected for the attack...
Gingi didn't have any time for doubts, and cleared her mind of all of her what if questions... what if one of them died in this strange place...

She raised her wand up, and took in a breath...
"MaRUE ZOT!"
Both attacks came out at the same time, in an almost blinding flash of energy as the two copies put everything into the attack...

As the dust cleared, two hazy shapes could be seen lying on the ground, sprawled face down on the cold floor...

Kayin
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Kayin » Fri May 09, 2003 10:48 pm

Kayin stopped his attacks, for a brief moment, to inspect and see how his copy was going to act next, his face showing the pain he had felt from the minor wounds he had ben making here and there against his own clone, but more han that it was showing a grim hope...

The copy stepped back just as Kayin had earlier and healed itself with a repth spell. Kayin irritatedly slammed his sword down against the icy floor, his hope that the clone wouldn't have healed obviously shattered like the thin layer of ice was beneath his sword.

"I should have known, why would I even think that is wouldn't do what I would do."

Kayin held his sword up yet again, and moved forward. Determinedly, he swung for his clone again. The sword grazed by the clones stomach leaving a cut behind it. As Kayin's hand instinctively went to where the pain was felt, the clone lifted its sword up and began to bring its sword down for Kayin's back. Kayin lept forward to dodge the attack and stumbled falling to the floor and sliding over to the wall. He slowly stood up again as the clone turned towards him. Kayin and the clone stared at each otherfor quite a while. Suddenly they both charged forward, at the last second before they clashed Kayin moved to slide under the clone, as it jumped over him, Kayin raised his sword in the air parrellel to the ground catching the clones feet, tripping it in mid air. Kayin grabbed his ankles as he continued the slide, the clone sailed a little ways through air before landing on its right shoulder and face. Kayin slowly got over the pain in his ankles , face and shoulders enough to bear, both he and his clone began to stand at the same time, both shaking as they slowly got to their feet. Kayin seemed to be having trouble holding his sword, not to mention the trouble just trying to stand.
Level :24
Equip: Absorbtion, Raccoon Earcap, Wyrm Scale, Miner's Gloves, Mountain Boots
Skills: Groundbreaker, Dek Corv, Life Drain, La Repth, Rue Kruz, Gan Don, Ap Corv

"Give me one.... Wait! Screw one, Give me twenty good reasons!"

Kaisamyuu

Post by Kaisamyuu » Sat May 10, 2003 4:42 am

**Kaisamyuu moved quickly as he brought his blade down upon the enemy. As the blade bounced off, he quickly put his energy in the shot. His blade came back to him, above his head, the enemy going down flat. This would knock the attack out of the enemy's effort. He moved back as he would buy some time. His atention went away and to an ally, he quickly casted Repth on him.**

((OOC)): Not a big post cause I'm not at home, sorry.

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Sun May 11, 2003 9:21 am

Gingitsune wrote:Perfect copies of Kayin, Kurai, Armina, Asgard, and Gingitsune stood, arms crossed, weapons at their sides... The exact five people that had looked into the mirrors...

Gingi bit her thumbnail, "Do you think... we have to fight them?"
Looking forward she saw the twisted sneers on their faces, and the gleaming weapons at their sides, and suddenly the answer became very obvious.
Kurai wrote:He looked over, to see an Armina, ready to attack again. He couldn't tell which one it was... Kurai shouted to the Armina attacking him, "Armina! I'm the real one!"
"Armina! I'm the real one!" His voice was mocked by the Kurai double on the ground. He glanced quickly back to his double, who was getting to his feet. What? Kurai thought to himself, He said that exactly when i did! I dont know how anyone could tell us apart...
"Sorry, Kurai! You know I'd never intetionally hurt my favorite fellow LongArm!"

oh no, oh no, oh no! This is crazy-wild! Backing away from the combatants her thoughts whirl. We hurt when they do... but do our copies hurt when we do? Can't hurt too much to try!

Swinging her Iron Spear about on herself Armina takes a mighty swing to her own head. Instantly she can see the stars before her eyes. "Ow! Ow! Ow!"

Peering thru her blurry vision she looks for her clone to see if the mirror-Armina is feeling her pain too. Spying the clone she sips a Health Drink to get her pain to receed enough to discern whether her blow to herself worked. I sure hope it worked... that hurt!

(ooc: Gingi, I'll leave that up to you GM-types as to whether it works or not. *grins* Sounded like a decent idea though...)
Last edited by Armina on Wed May 14, 2003 2:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
Level 33
Skills: JukRepulse (WoodL2), RaiWipe (ThunderL2), RueKruz(1:S:Water), DekGanz (dec. Earth), RaiRom (1:Thunder), Repth, RipTeyn
Specials: LifeDrain
Items: 4Antidote, 2Restorative, 23Health Drink, 10Mage'sSoul, 5Ressurect

Nall

Post by Nall » Sun May 11, 2003 10:08 pm

(OOC: This is Gingi's battle so I'll let her decide :D hehehe, wow, slow posting :P I guess it is the weekend and mothers day but oh well :D I guess I just want to say that I just beat Mutatuon, it was too 1337 to be true ^^; anyways um, ya, I still can't post :D)

Kurai
Long Arm

Post by Kurai » Mon May 12, 2003 2:20 am

Kurai was in a staring match with his clone. They both stood, ready to attack, their spears pointed to the ground. The first one to move would get the first attack but they would be at the disadvantage...

Kurai stared into his clone's face. it was as calm and emotionless as his. His grip tightened on his spear, as a large blast of magic energy sent his hair flying all around his face. Gingitsune must be fighting her clone, Kurai thought.He bent his knees lower, as his clone dashed forward, raising its spear off the ground. Kurai dashed forward as well, getting ready to counter his clones attack...

"Double Sweep!"
"Double Sweep!"

Both Kurai's spears slashed at each other, and they rushed past each other. They both stopped, and spun around. Their hit points were both the same, as their attacks were matched with their own. Both Kurai's had changed, however. The fake Kurai had lost its face of calm and reserve. He looked like he was now out for blood. the clone charged forward, and Kurai held his spear at the ready, to block his attack. The clone jumped high at the last second, and spun in the air, slashing at Kurai's back. Kurai fell forward and rolled into a kneeling position, which he used to sweep out the clones feet as it landed. He spun his spear in his hand, and slammed the butt of his spear into the clone's stomach. He didnt wince at all, as he felt the pain himself. His clone grabbed the end of his spear, and pushed Kurai back. He stumbled back a few steps, and then stood his ground, his spear at the ready.

He felt the cold chill of the ground on his feet, and he glanced to the floor. He saw a curl of brown hair, on the ground, leading behind him. He turned around, and saw Gingitsune, laying there. She seemed to be hurt, badly. Her face was calm, as if she were sleeping. Kurai hoped she would be okay...

"Repth!" Kurai said, and a healing light bathed over Gingitsune's body. He saw her right hand move a little, telling Kurai she was at least concious. "Repth!" he yelled again, to give Gingitsune more HP. He shouted out thoughts of concern to her, knowing they wouldnt reach, but still, that just the way Kurai was. His ears picked up on the sound of feet padding on the ice-cold floor, and he turned, to see his clone almost on top of him. the clone thrusted his spear forward at his gut, and Kurai dodged to the left. The clone slammed into him, and they both fell backwards, almost right on top of Gingitsune. The back of his head hit the ground, and he felt as if he was going to black out. He felt a sharp pain on his shoulder, and he immediately come back to his senses., to find his clone's spear digging into it.

He screamed in a mix of pain and rage, and pushed the clone off of him. He got to his feet to see his clone getting ready to attack again. He took a look at his SP - not enough for an attack.. He dodged another one of his clone's spear jabs, and countered with one of his own. He felt an invisible stab in hs left shoulder, as he connected with his clone. His SP reached 15, and he decided, whether his clone would be affected or not, he would heal himself. He was down to 8 hit points, and he couldn't fight dead... Kurai casted repth on himself, and felt the healing energy revive his hit points. He looked over to his clone, and it still looked in bad shape. Repth worked on me, but not my clone? Kurai quickly shot a smile, as he saw his advantage.
-/Treeweaver//Hunting Guard//Spirit Hauberk//Cave bear Hood//Time Sandals/-
-/Juk Doom//RaJuk Rom//MeJuk Kruz//RaJuk Zot//Dek Juka//Phal Repth//Rip Synk//Ap Do/-