Enter the World through the Delta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Mon May 05, 2003 3:24 am

Tirath could hardly believe what he had seen. One minute Nall had been right there with them and the next....

He was back up thanks to Raye's quick action in reviving him. Though he was at full health, the pain of the sword lingered still. "Those goddamn hackers" he screamed as he charged the remaining heavy metals. He swung his sword out and cut the last remaining water witchin in two as he pasted, leaving only a puddle on the ground. He could see Hijix charginga heavy metal from the opposite direction and smiled to her as he dove at the creatures legs and she struck him in the chest.

The armoured beast fell to the ground and before he could stand, found both the twin blade and blade master on him.

"Now your the one feeling pain you monster" Tirath said as he brought his blade to the throat and made one clean cut. Immediately after he collapsed, no longer able to stand the terrible pain. He called Hijinx, who carried him to a corner away from the fighting and then ran back into battle, singing as ussual.

OOC: thats the last water witch and one heavy metal
Equipment: Oval Sword/ Frost Armour/ Cougar Bandana / Frost Bracer / Leg mail
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane
Money: 5403gp
Skills: La Repth, Rue Slash, Rue Rom
Unequiped: Unicorn Blade(Ani Slash)Executioner(Crackbeat)

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Mon May 05, 2003 2:19 pm

Gingitsune's eyes widened at the sudden change in Nall's voice, her skin became covered in goosebumps, and she shivered inwardly.
Leaving Raye's side, she moved up towards the creatures, readying her wand for another attack... Just as she was about to strike out against a monster, she stopped still in her track, watching Nall being sucked down into the floor, and finally disappearing.
Gingi ran to the exact place where Nall had disappeared, and stomped on the ground with her boots, kicking at the permafrosted stone... It was completely solid.
She bit her fingernail pensively, what could Royce want with Nall?
Of course it had to be Royce, she and Nall seemed to have some kind of grudge going, they really did seem to know each other...
She saw that this was only extra incentive to getting out of the dungeon though, since almost everyone seemed to be freezing cold, and their speed had decreased with it.
She grinned and shrugged her shoulders, carefree for a second, as she noticed the fact that she wasn't cold at all, remembering the killing heat of the last dungeon.
Then her mouth straightened out into a thin line, and she gripped the Dark History, tilting it back as she made a rush at a pair of Heavy Blades standing together in the centre of the room, "Not many more monsters to go guys! The sooner we kill them, the sooner we can get out of here and see what happened to Nall..."
"MaRue Zot!" she attacked the first one in a flash of blazing light, and as it fell she hit the second one with the same attack, they were stunned for a moment, and she repeated the attack, relentlessly chanting it until both creatures had fallen, and crumbled...
This time Gingitsune wanted to battle Royce, this time she wanted to show her that their team was no push over, and no pathetic sadistic hacker girl would ever defeat them with a handful of freak monsters.

killed: 2 Heavy Blades

(ooc: welcome back Nall-kun ^_^!)

Kaisamyuu

Post by Kaisamyuu » Mon May 05, 2003 2:24 pm

**Kaisamyuu looked to Asgard, whose was just on the other side of the tuttle. He gave a small smirk as he knew he would be able to finish this monster off quickly. He leaped to the back of the tuttle facing Asgard, slashing and hacking away at the tiny tuttles on top. He laughed manically as the baby tuttles met their demise. He crushed the little tuttles' homes before leaping down behind the adult tuttle's neck, his devious laugh still filling the dungeon. He brought his sword upwards, gripping the handle tighter, a crazed, evil look in his eyes as his blade began to glow. Below him, Asgard continued his assault as Kaisamyuu's blade hovered above his head.**

"DEATH BRINGER!"

**Kaisamyuu brought his glowing blade down with all his might as his laugh became a battle cry. The blade slammed forcefully onto the monster's skull, a crack running down the thing's head. The blade bounced off as the crack came, Kaisamyuu returning his crazed chortle. The blade landed a large amount of damage for a level 2 warrior, the next hit by Asgard would kill the damned thing. Kaisamyuu leaped away after his attack, landing behind the monster as he turned to face the next, his devious grin covering his face as he thrived in this moment of destruction. His eyes peered over to the other tuttle that was behind the previous one. He knew in his mind that Asgard, being a high leveled player, would finish off that monster. He brought his blade up again, his foot going fowards as they soon became lunges. He made his way towards the monster, his blade held tight in his hands as it followed beside him. As he neared the monster, he flipped again, going for the innocent infant tuttles which were housed at the top, out of harm's way. Kaisamyuu could not wait to deliver them to their fate, his eyes teeming with lunacy as his blade was turned upside down, it pointing downwards as it hovered above one of the infants. His grin became wider as his eyes flashed a bright crimson which contrasted with his snow white hair. He quickly forced the blade downwards as it came unto the infant's shell, soon cracking through it's hard exterior to meet it's soft interior. The blade shoved completely through the baby's corpse as it met the mother's shell, pushing slightly into it's skin. Kaisamyuu pulled his blade away from the mother's back as the infant faded away, delighted to know the baby tuttle had met it's fate. He leaped away, back to the ground again, this time behind the mother, his blade ready for her now.**

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Mon May 05, 2003 2:30 pm

Casting repth on tirath, hijinx runs back into battle. Spinning to avoid a tuttles stomp she flips up to it's back and Throws her remeaining SP into a powerful staccato. Slicing faster than the eye can follow, she rips into the tuttle. As she stalls for second the tuttle tries to counter, but is cut short as she spins in in mid-air so fast that the wind that kicks up cuts through the floor and the monster. Falling over from exhaustion she prays nothing attacks her.

OC:1 tuttle for me.
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Nall

Post by Nall » Mon May 05, 2003 8:26 pm

(OOC: I'm not posting anything since I'm gone right now but I count only 3 heavy metals left. I just thought I'd say that since it seems to be a little confusing :D)

Asgard
Exalted Player

Post by Asgard » Tue May 06, 2003 1:11 am

Asgard watched as the Tuttle finally went away. He wasn't getting the lucky near death hits that he was given on the other monsters. With a firm nod and a two fingered salute (Like Scouts, if you've been in it) and headed off back into the fold. The three Heavy Metals saundered forward and were heading straight for Raye and Gingi. He stopped and lined himself up with two Heavy Armors side by side. He sheathed his Heavy Sword and ran at the two monsters head on and shoulder tackled them. The first one that he hit smashed into the other and hit the wall. One shattered into pieces, but one got up and headed his way. Asgard didn't have time to react, but was able to grab a part of the Axe's handle before the monster could swing it all the way down. Asgard buckled under the Armor's strength and went to one knee. He had to find a way out of this predicament. He didn't want to break his "No Death" record.

"A little help again?" he asked to anyone in particular.

OOC: 2 more Hevy Metals left

EDIT: W00! 100 Posts 4 me!
This is my non-banner profile. Read at own discretion!
Wishlist (Bolded sections denotate priority, in descending order)
In General: LEVELS
Pet-Related: EX-Levels, [Lv. 2]Overdrive Sphere, [Lv. 2]Ressurect
Armor: Dice Gloves (20 RARE), Golden Turban (42), Saint Cross (41), Protect Ring (41)
Weapons: Master Nunchaku (40 RARE), Three-Section Staff (37),
Items: (None)

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Tue May 06, 2003 1:48 am

nighthand heard asgard's call for help, and ran to him. he jumped up in the air and came down, his sword striking the monster across the shoulders. it's armor dented in and it reared back, freeing asgard.

"Better?" he asked.
"Yes."

nighthand then moved back a few steps, and ran a diving charge right at the heavy metal. it was still trying to figure out what had happened to it, and thus took the full force of his sword through the chest. his blow finished off the weakened monster.

(OOC: i think that's the last of the heavy metals.)

Kaisamyuu

Post by Kaisamyuu » Tue May 06, 2003 1:50 am

**Kaisamyuu looks to Asgard as he stands atop the wounded tuttle. He grins deviously as he flies down the over sized turtle, speeding towards Asgard's agressor. He spun his blade quickly to behind him before it came to a hault. He then brought it back in front of him, spinning in a helicopter motion towards the monster, home running it off of Asgard. The monster slamed into the wall and slowly slid down in a small pile. It slowly faded away as he turned back to Asgard, his smile still covering his face, he then turned his head, facing the other monster, his eyes narrowing in excitement as he had started his dash.**

Post by Guest » Tue May 06, 2003 12:27 pm

OOC: whats left? i kinda got lost in this madness.

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Tue May 06, 2003 2:11 pm

(OOC: There is only one left after Nighthand took the one after Asgard)
Equipment: Oval Sword/ Frost Armour/ Cougar Bandana / Frost Bracer / Leg mail
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane
Money: 5403gp
Skills: La Repth, Rue Slash, Rue Rom
Unequiped: Unicorn Blade(Ani Slash)Executioner(Crackbeat)

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Tue May 06, 2003 2:21 pm

Running to the center of the room, hijinx jumps into the air and immediately burst into green flame. The flame transforms into a dragon and flies up, making an abrupt turn. Now facing tirath it dives toward him, leting out a massive screech. The group watches the speeding flame crash into and engulf tirath, who had raised an arm in an effort to protect himself. A spiraling pillar of flame rose to the ceiling and flared outward, filling the entire room. The blaze dies away and everyone is amazed to find that they are completely unharmed. Tirath stands and realizes that the pain is gone. Everyone cast a disaproving stare at hijinx, who is now laying face-up on the ground with her eyes closed, laughing between gasp for air and smoking profusely. Though it had done nothing to heal their hit points, the fire did eliminate the pain entirely.

OOC:There we go, no more ouch pains.
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms

Asgard
Exalted Player

Post by Asgard » Tue May 06, 2003 3:42 pm

Asgard fell to the floor, exhausted. He stayed down on all fours and decided to catch his breath. Whomever decided to lay that little multiplying summon portal trap was going to be seriously hurt. Once he or she was found, of course. He got back to his feet and went for the door opposite to the way they came in. He wasn't ready to abandon Nall in his hour of need. Either he's in a room in the lower levels, or not here at all. If he was the 2nd choice, then the statue treasure may be useful to the Heavy Blade.
This is my non-banner profile. Read at own discretion!
Wishlist (Bolded sections denotate priority, in descending order)
In General: LEVELS
Pet-Related: EX-Levels, [Lv. 2]Overdrive Sphere, [Lv. 2]Ressurect
Armor: Dice Gloves (20 RARE), Golden Turban (42), Saint Cross (41), Protect Ring (41)
Weapons: Master Nunchaku (40 RARE), Three-Section Staff (37),
Items: (None)

Kayin
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Kayin » Tue May 06, 2003 4:05 pm

Kayin returns his sword to his back as he leans against a wall to think. He stand motionless for a little while. He watched Asgard move toward the door leading further into the dungeon, but hesitated remembering Nall's warning. Something was obviously wrong, but no one knew what it was. Nall vanished before he could say anything other than to 'leave quickly'. Kayin's mind wandered, would staying accomplish anything? Could Nall be saved here? Kayin shook his head.

"I hate thinking about too much" he groaned.

But, Kayin continued to think about the situation. If I leave, then Asgard might be left alone here, and so too might Nall. But I would assume it would be highly dangerous to stay. 'Oh the hell with it, I'm not going to abandon anyone if I can help it' Kayin thought, 'Besides danger is kinda fun.'

"Alright, I'm staying, if there's a chance Nall might still be in this dungeon, then I'm not going to leave him, and if he isn't, oh well, its a chance to gain power. Hold up Asgard, I'll come with you, beside my conscence wouldn't let me leave someone behind and alone."

Kayin moved toward the door Asgard was moving to.
Level :24
Equip: Absorbtion, Raccoon Earcap, Wyrm Scale, Miner's Gloves, Mountain Boots
Skills: Groundbreaker, Dek Corv, Life Drain, La Repth, Rue Kruz, Gan Don, Ap Corv

"Give me one.... Wait! Screw one, Give me twenty good reasons!"

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Tue May 06, 2003 7:15 pm

ramza stayed down on one knee, happy the battle is over, yet there is now a greater task at hand. could nall be saved???? ther was no use in waiting, if they were going to do something they had to do it fast before more people sink.
"im ready to continue, to whereever. but i think we would need a new leader first. would it be gingitsune or kurai? we need someone, and then let him/her decide whether to go or not. i dont care personally, but im not in the mood to let nall, our leader, our teacher, to stay behind if there is achance to save him."
having said his part ramza walked to the corner to await a reply from anyone.
Last edited by ramza on Wed May 07, 2003 7:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rod of Darkness(Custom)
Night Cloak(Custom)
Dark Vest(Custom)
Red Beret(Custom)
OrmeAni Kruz, ani rom, meani zot, ani kruz
ola repth, rip maen
Ap anid
Dek anid
Level 28
700gp

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Tue May 06, 2003 7:17 pm

Standing up and shaking off some mild dizziness, hijinx started after asgard. "I wanna go too! Wait for me!" Running full tilt she fails to come to a skidding halt like she wanted. Smashing into Kayin she sucessfully manages to knock both them over. "Sorry" Getting up she hurriedly catches up to asgard. Jumping on his back she use him as a piggy back ride.

OOC: Short post sorry.