Enter the World through the Delta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

Kurai
Long Arm

Post by Kurai » Wed Apr 16, 2003 8:14 pm

Kurai breathed heavily, he was quite worn out. Thanks to the hacker, Royce, he actually felt everything that happened to his character. He had enough time to straighten out his clothes, then jump back into action. His skill points were back up, and certainly ready to help anyone out and cast a repth if needed...

Kurai dashed at a Heavy Metal, seeing everything else was either dead or taken. It spun around, noticing him as he ran up to it. IT brought its weapon down, trying to brain him, but luckily, Kurai was a quicker class. He brought his spear up horizontaly, to meet the Heavy Metal's steel weapon, and he pushed it back, grunting under the weight of the large monster. He swung his wooden spear around, and thrust it at the Heavy Metal, but it blocked his attack as well. Kurai cursed silently to himself, and hopped forward, thrusting his spear, over and over, trying to not give the heavy metal a chance to move from defense to offense.

As Kurai kept this up, he heard, a wailing scream, as The last Water Witch died. He smiled, as he realized they pretty much had this battle won. They just needed to finish up the scrubs...
-/Treeweaver//Hunting Guard//Spirit Hauberk//Cave bear Hood//Time Sandals/-
-/Juk Doom//RaJuk Rom//MeJuk Kruz//RaJuk Zot//Dek Juka//Phal Repth//Rip Synk//Ap Do/-

Nall

Post by Nall » Wed Apr 16, 2003 8:37 pm

(OOC: If I counted right, there should be 2 heavy metals left and one of them is about to die by kaisa and hijinx)

Nall watched the battle leaning on a wall. This was the first time he was actually able to survey the group since the Mac Any battle. He was impressed at how much everyone had improved since then. Defeating the stone tuttles was challenging in itself and catching the water witches wasn't easy for their levels. He saw demonic get killed while giving a valent effort to fight the heavy metals.
'Hey, it's nice to see you're so courageous Demonic! Rip Maen!'
White light and feathers surround Demonic's ghost as he revives back to full HP. Nall smiled at Demonic who thanked him. Just after Nall did this Hijinx had dealt the final blow to one of two remaining heavy metals. The last one was fighting with Kurai very close to him. Nall decided he would finnish off the last one so they could get going.
'Sorry if I'm encrouching on your monster Kurai! I'm just a little bored!'
Nall smile as he drew his sword and gave a strong vertical slash at it's back. It roared in pain as it turned around and tried to slash at Nall. Nall blocked his attack with his sword and kicked the monster on the ground.
'I win!'
Nall said as he smiled and walked up to the heavy metal who was trying to get up. He stabbed it in the chest and it faded away.
'Well guys, I must say I'm impressed! You've all improved so much! We have to go that way next.'
Nall begins to walk towards the door with all the others following. As soon as they walked through the door another portal opened.
'Wow, looks like we get to have some more fun! Here comes 5 Stone Tuttles!'
Sure enough, when the portal opened 5 stone tuttles came out. They took up half the room so it was hard to focus only on one. Everyone else got ready for battle as the Stone tuttles began comming towards them. Nall noticed somthing peculiar in the next room. The portal was activated already... He couldn't pick up any players in that room though. It couldn't be possible that someone was in ahead of them anyways... the portals reappear but not that fast. It usually takes an hour to re-appear... It was weird but Nall shrugged it off for now.
'Yo, if you want my help just say so. I'll be over here freezing if you need me.'
Gingitsune also decided to take a break for a while and let the others fight as she leaned on the wall beside Nall healing players who needed it.

<narrator>

Demonic --> + 1 level!
Kaisa --> + 1 level!
Ryo --> + 1 level!

Everyone + 1 antidote!

Note: Demonic could you put your level and class in your sig? It just helps when I'm giving levels. I knew you were level one so your ok for now but later it would be nice. thanks

Kaisamyuu

Post by Kaisamyuu » Wed Apr 16, 2003 10:04 pm

**As Kaisamyuu halted to catch his breath, something took the attention of his eyes. He looked up to notice the over grown lawn ornaments stomping towards him. He gave another disgruntled look, but smiled and shruged it off as he had just went up a level. He stood slowly, wiping the sweat from his face. He took his blade upon his hands again as he crouched over slightly, holding the blade in both hands before him.**

"Bloody hell! If it isn't one thing it's another!"

**Kaisamyuu then leaped fowards, his oversized blade flying with him on his side. As he ran, his hands took another glow, lighting up till it covered his entire blade. He stopped suddenly before the leading enemy and brought his glowing, shining blade to it's head's center.**

"DEATH BRINGER!" He yelled.

**Kaisamyuu's blade came to a thundering halt as it crashed upon the enemy's skull. A few pieces of rock flew quickly from the thing's head as Kaisamyuu was already leaping back into safety, away from the monster. The monster gave a loud cry as it moved it's head back in pain, leaping on up on its back legs as it's front ones ran through the air. It came back down in a shattering rumble, the sound echoing throughout the dungeon. The other enemies began to pour out around the injured demon, lining up beside him, and soon around him. They began to stomp fowards, mounting and attack before they dispersed to handle everyone on their own accord. By this time, Kaisamyuu had found himself beside Yammy and Hjinx, a monster stomping towards them.**

"Here it comes!"

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Thu Apr 17, 2003 12:41 am

ramza looked at the stone tuttles. "not too hard, this should be fun." ramza looks down at his staff. " ooooh crud!!!! i cant hurt them with my magic!!!!" he knew all he could do was stand back and heal, so he walked to gingitsune and nall, leaning on the wall. "so, lets see what these newbie's can do." ramza healed every now and then, watching them all fight.
Rod of Darkness(Custom)
Night Cloak(Custom)
Dark Vest(Custom)
Red Beret(Custom)
OrmeAni Kruz, ani rom, meani zot, ani kruz
ola repth, rip maen
Ap anid
Dek anid
Level 28
700gp

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Thu Apr 17, 2003 1:24 am

(OOC: sorry. i thought the tuttle had died.) :oops:
Last edited by Nighthand on Thu Apr 17, 2003 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kayin
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Kayin » Thu Apr 17, 2003 1:25 am

Kayin looked at the oncoming tuttles, he decided to meet them half way with a deathbringer, he lepth high in the the air and brought his sword crashing d down in the middle of the tuttles, and grin as he unleashed another deathbringer, again leaping high into the air and coming down on the tuttlethe furthest in the back.
Kayin quickly got up and turned around to attack the tuttles from the back while everyone else is left on the other side of them. Kayin, happy to have some room to swing his heavy blade, begins swinging his sword in powerful arcs at the tuttle thats the closest. As he hits it, the tuttle turns around just in time to get hit on the top of the head, Kayin begins leading the tuttle from the rest on the tuttles, where Kayin begins to be able to concentrate solely on this one for now.
Level :24
Equip: Absorbtion, Raccoon Earcap, Wyrm Scale, Miner's Gloves, Mountain Boots
Skills: Groundbreaker, Dek Corv, Life Drain, La Repth, Rue Kruz, Gan Don, Ap Corv

"Give me one.... Wait! Screw one, Give me twenty good reasons!"

Kurai
Long Arm

Post by Kurai » Thu Apr 17, 2003 1:26 am

Kurai advanced slowly on a Tuttle, as a few others stomped their feet in anger. Two Tuttles were off on their own, but there were three grouped together, not yet on the attack. Kurai charged forward, and targeted the one in the center. He ran stright up to it, and its large mouth snapped at him. He stopped just in time, and then jumped back, setting the butt of his wooden spear on the ground. "JUK ROM!" Kurai waved his spear in the air in a circle, and a tornado encircled the middle Tuttle. It gnashed in anger at him, but Kurai was already on the move. He ran around the three Tuttles, and watched as the Thorn Tornado damaged the middle tuttle most, but also got the outside two a little as well. hmm, that surely seemed to work... not a bad spell, at all! Kurai skidded to a halt and spun his spear in the air, once again. "JUK ROM!"

The tornado of thorns whipped up to its regular fury, doing elemental damage to the middle Tuttle. The other two stomped furiously, one of them leaving the group to find something else to attack. Both Stone Tuttles faced him, and started to stomp their way closer. Kurai charged at the one he still had targeted, and drove his spear forward, at the creature. It also started an attack, and it started to spin. Kurai's spear was knocked off its mark, and he narrowly dodged the Tuttle's attack. He took in a deep breath, and was about to charge the Stone Tuttle again, when he heard (and felt) a loud stomp, just inches behind him. Kurai sighed, and said in a sarcastic tone, "Awesome..."
-/Juk Doom//RaJuk Rom//MeJuk Kruz//RaJuk Zot//Dek Juka//Phal Repth//Rip Synk//Ap Do/-

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Thu Apr 17, 2003 1:28 am

Bracing her lance on the ground she set up a pike wall that would use the tuttle's strength and gerth against it. "I hope you're going to apoligize for that newbie comment later ramza. I would really hate to have to pin you to the ceiling. After all, i'm blind not deaf." She winced at the sheer force that slammed into her lance. However she also was able to trick the weighty creature into ramming the lance into itself. "Slice away men" she taunted leaving the stuck lance protruding from the shell of the beast. She joins the others on the wall and crosses her arms while she cast repth and gan zot to hinder the monsters.

OOC: Anyone know who's in charge of characters for the moment? I wanted to be a twin blade but i never did get a response from gingi before her vacation(i'll tell you all if the switch is ok'ed so you know what i can do).By the way nighthand, i'm fairly sure you can't just declare a fight ended.
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Ryo Blazerock

Post by Ryo Blazerock » Thu Apr 17, 2003 2:31 am

(OOC: Hijinx, if you do become a double blader, I'd be willing to pay you 700 gp to take that Dragon Spear off your hands for you. :wink: P.S. I also have a good female double blader avatar and banner just waiting around, so I could add that too)

Ryo looked at the battle field. He was very happy at the outcome so far. He had gotten stronger from fighting such high level monsters, but now it was time to up the anti. Ryo needed to fight even harder if he wanted to be the best Longarm in The WORLD.

He kicked his Iron Spear up to his chest, and grabbed his weapon. He rushed off to the next room, stopping abruptly in front of five more Stone Tuttles.

Muttering a curse under his breath, Ryo vaulted over the fist Tuttle, and smashed it's back with his spear. He stepped back, and lunged forward with a huge amount of force. The blow knocked the Stone Tuttle flat on it's face, leaving it vulnerable for other's to get in some good hits.

Ryo spun his spear once more, and then smashed it into the creature in a rapid gattling poke maneuver, smashing into the stone beast's mighty hide, chunks of rock blasting off from it's body.

Meawhile, it's companions were slowly, slowly but surely, closing in on Ryoo....

demonictwilight

ouch

Post by demonictwilight » Thu Apr 17, 2003 2:37 am

~ demonic smiled at nall, "yes well, a hero's blood runs with in me." he watched the bright light surround his body, "WAIT!!" he shouted but it was to late, he was revived on top of the creature, gripping on for dear life he as the heavey metal began to thrash around. "HELP!!" hijinx was to busy to hear his calls and killed the creature. like a tree being chopped down the creature tipped over, and landed with a loud crash, throwing demonic end over end, and into a wall. hitting his head he sat stunned for about a good 5 minutes. and would have stayed that way if not for the lv up sign that appeared over his head, jumping up he smiled and swung his sword." i lved i lved." his victory was short lived as another portal busted his party. feeling a bit invicible even after his death he charged forward, he had regained about 14 SP since he didn't have a mage's soul, and instantly went to his skills." Calamity". that was one down side of this game, he hated calling out his attacks he felt like he was in a corny anime but it dealt with it. slashing at the creatures, he stilled used a bit of the attack dodge tatic as he didn't want to die again.
dodging the huge claws was easy, as they swung around like a wrecking ball. just as he was about to dodge a spark appeared on the creatures claw, in a moment his body was paralized and he could move.
"what the.." he struggled and struggled trying to free himself. "help him stuck and i can't get out."

HaiiroKitsune

Post by HaiiroKitsune » Thu Apr 17, 2003 3:04 am

(OOC: yay, An Antidote... Do status ailments even appear?? I haven't seen one so far... *shrugs*)

"Well, that was easy" I muttered as the rest and I walked to the room Nall pointed us too. The Magic Portal stood there and began spinning in it's usual fashion to reveal our next enemies, 5 Stone Tuttles...

Not losing a moment I dashed agaisnt the right-most one, who was right near a wall, just before attacking I managed to see an attack from the enemy coming, still with the speed of the dash I rolled forward evading the blow. I got up and quickly moved so I wouldn't lose my speed, I dashed at a wall and jumped at it, doing a wall-jump I landed behind the Stone Tuttle...

"Cross Slash!" echoed faintly in the room, as all other kind of noises from different atacks could be head already, I dealt both slashes, missing one, the number appearing and the word Miss right away... Wondering how, I forgot to check my enemy, as I finished my attack the enemy was already ahead of me, throwing a claw at me, whichdumbly enough, I tried to block with my sword, but the strength wasn't enough and I landed on the floor as my sword flew away and landed with the blade down, barely recovering I managed to evade the nxt attack by rolling, I quickly got up and ran to my sword, followed by a loud "Repth!", a 150 appeared over me as I regained my Hit Points, and charged again...

(OOC: Is it ok if kill an enemy in 1 post in the next fight, asuming the enemy is not that strong? Say, like a witch? Since I don't think I can kill this in a couple of hits anyway...)

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Thu Apr 17, 2003 3:15 am

Seeing the group of tuttles closing in on the warriors who had gathered, Tirath charged up and took his place beside them.

"We can't fight them when they group together like this. Eveyone, try to get thier atttention, maybe if we each get one, then we can make this a little easier." As soon as he had said this, Tirath took off, charging the nearest tuttle, it just happened to be the one that had Hijinx spear sticking out of it. He jumped into the air and with a well aimed kick, drove the spear farther into the beast, but snaping it in half. He shot a quick glance to Hijinx, expecting to see her explode with anger, she seemed almost happy however, which made Tirath more than a little worried. The tuttle was only enraged by this however and swung its head back, leaving tirath small chance to avoid the attack. He managed to avoid the brunt of the attack, but was still glanced by it. He still had the strenght he need to run as quickly as he could, drawing the creature away from the safety of the pack.

Well that worked better than I hoped , he thought to himself as he ran strait for the wall, the tuttle close behind. Of course, now i'm not quite sure what to do with him....

Tirath quickly came up with a plan however, thinking back to his battle with a hell doberman not long ago, he sprang back off the wall, landing on the tuttles back and driving his sword into its neck. He was flung off to the ground, but quickly recovered as the beast slowly turned to face him.

"Come on is that all you got". Tirath said, hoping to hold on to his edge in this battle.
Equipment: Oval Sword/ Frost Armour/ Cougar Bandana / Frost Bracer / Leg mail
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane
Money: 5403gp
Skills: La Repth, Rue Slash, Rue Rom
Unequiped: Unicorn Blade(Ani Slash)Executioner(Crackbeat)

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Thu Apr 17, 2003 4:00 am

Hijinx begins to laugh uncontrolably at the braking of her weapon. She obviously knew something. Suddenly a screech like a great creature comes from the broken spear. The halves burst into blue flame and form a magnificent blazing drake in the middle of the room. Hijinx opens her arms wide and the dragon like flame engulfs her. Her form and weapon change into a twin blade and she crosses her phantom blades over her head. Her clothes turn black as night and her shirt turns into a sleeveless black one, stopping about mid-stomach. Her raven black hair is now pulled up, and she looks much faster. "Play times over kiddies" she mocks as even the creatures cease their attack. With her weapons burning now she still retains the dragon insignia on her belt. With a sudden burst of speed she runs into the midst of the tuttles. "Try this, STACCATTO!" she screams as battle once again burst forth and she rips into the tuttle that's fighting tirath, causing decent damage as she spins horizontal to the ground, blades extended.

OOC: Well that was much longer then i normally pull off. So did i do a good job tying my change in class into the story? Please be honest. Oh i did get this approved too. I think it was by nall. If my character description is confusing just look at my avatar :D :D :D :D
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Thu Apr 17, 2003 4:26 am

OOC: Ok, clearly you never read the character profiles. This isn't your fault of course, there are may of them, but Hijinx was never a hamster. Got that? She was a long arm, wearing arabic stlye clothing (like a genie) and was quite blind, which has now changed. Besides, Nall said it was ok and he is the boss, please don't question her method of change, as it was necessary.

One side note, don't spam up these message boards with things like that, thats what PM's are for ok?
Equipment: Oval Sword/ Frost Armour/ Cougar Bandana / Frost Bracer / Leg mail
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane
Money: 5403gp
Skills: La Repth, Rue Slash, Rue Rom
Unequiped: Unicorn Blade(Ani Slash)Executioner(Crackbeat)

Kurai
Long Arm

Post by Kurai » Thu Apr 17, 2003 5:34 am

Kurai faced the Stone Tuttle he was fighting all along. He scaned it, briefly, and saw it still had about 1/3 of its hit points left. "Jeez," Kurai said to himself, "These things sure put up a fight!" He casted Repth on himself, and brought the attack back to the Stone Tuttle. Kurai dashed forward, his spear inches above the ground. He saw another Stone tuttle making its way in front of the targetted one, and ready to attack. It pulled back its head, ready to bite Kurai when he came close. Kurai feigned to the right, then dashed immediately to the left, his bare feet gripping on the ground perfectly. The Tuttle missed, and it gave Kurai just enough time to get by, and onto his target.

Kurai dashed straight at his prey, his spear pointed forward. His hands were solid, and right on the mark, between its eyes. He struck the Stone Tuttle right between the eyes, and a chip of stone flew out from the spot he connected. The Stone Tuttle groaned, and reared its head back, away from damage. But Kurai was far from done. He had to finish this monster off, to aid the others around him. He flew forward quickly, and stuck his spear back where he last struck. He took a deep breath, and yelled with all his might. "JUK KRUZ!!!"

His wooden spear seemed to take life of its own, as vines grew out from its end, wrapping around the monster. It burrowed deep into its stone form, and Kurai jumped back, detaching his spear, and watched as the Stone Tuttle started to crack. the top part of its shell crumbled off, and the monster slumped to the ground; Motionless, and losing color. It faded away, and he looked through the monster, to see someone he hadnt met before...

"A Twin Blade female? since when was she with us?" Kurai gave it a seconds thought, but quickly dismissed it. She must be a tagalong; He didnt know most of the 'newbies'. He quickly ran forward, ready to help out the rest of his party.