Enter the World through the Delta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

Nevaeh
Elevated Player

Post by Nevaeh » Sun Mar 30, 2003 11:18 am

"So many people logging in..." Nevaeh idly commented, watching the Chaos Gate. "Is it always this busy, or are we just connected during a peak time?" He absentmindedly stroked his angelic wing, the only part of him completely free of the red grid. "I wonder why not too many people are taking up your offer to go adventuring," he says to Gingitsune. "Tagging along with a veteran is a great way to gain your first few levels, as well as get a feel for the game. At least, that's how it's been whenever I've played D&D."

Celter

Post by Celter » Sun Mar 30, 2003 12:25 pm

There was a cloaked man sitting on his bed.

"You must be careful," the man said feebly.

"Of what?" Luke asked.

"Beware of the shadows," he said, then he walked out.

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Sun Mar 30, 2003 3:12 pm

"People come and go... Most of them are too arrogant to team up at first, I remember I was! I thought that I should do it all on my own... Kill all those monsters with my own powers, and not have to 'share my glory' with anyone else, but they'll all group up... eventually, if they know what's good for them... A lot of the players today are so different from what usually drags itself in through the gate, they all seem stronger, smarter, classier, somehow, than the usual newbies. I really wouldn't mind grouping with all of them..."
The she laughed suddenly,
"Maybe they don't want to join the group because I'm a girl! Hehe, guys seem to have certain complexes about girls being stronger than they are... But I don't see why, everyone levels up in the end..."
Gingitsune glanced around curiously, "We need atleast a few more people before we can start off... I mean, a group of two really isn't enough!"

Nevaeh
Elevated Player

Post by Nevaeh » Sun Mar 30, 2003 3:21 pm

"I don't see why they would, we're all human, after all," Nevaeh says. "Besides, I'm willing to bet at least a third of the women online are really guys RPing as the other gender." He chuckles, leaning against a conviniently places wall as he looks over the crowd. "I suppose they look unique, yeah, but creative-looking characters don't necessarily mean creative-acting players."

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Sun Mar 30, 2003 3:26 pm

Gingitsune laughed, "I've never thought about that! Men playing as women? Hehehe, I'll never look at female players the same way again... Atleast I know I'm playing the right gender...!"
She sat down on the ground, placing her wand against the wall.
"I'm not saying that they're just creative... They just seem different in some way... call it women's intuition, but I know that they're not just ordinary newbies! I mean, I knew you weren't one, though your appearance really was an obvious clue, heh."

Aragrev

Post by Aragrev » Sun Mar 30, 2003 4:41 pm

Logging in…. Delta server.

Aragrev appeared suddenly at the Chaos Gate. Aragrev is looking at the town he had never seen such a game with such realistic characteristics, he does not know anyone in "The World", he try to talk with a group of people but they just ignore him. Looking beyond the crowd he could see a bridge and underneath there was a beatifull and calm river. The wind blew his hair out of his face a bit, even though he couldn’t feel it, he could see it perfectly move.

He enter a shop an he see a large mass of people talking, buying, laughingly, he run off there to much people, I had to find a quiet place.

He goes down a stair and sit down at the edge of the river,I had to get stronger, but how?

Nevaeh
Elevated Player

Post by Nevaeh » Sun Mar 30, 2003 4:48 pm

"That obvious, eh?" Nevaeh said. "Well, I suppose I did overdo it. Heh, I wonder how long it'll be before the admin get on my case." He cups his hands, and a ball of some sort appeared, comprised of the same red hexagonal pattern that dotted his body. The ball of data disintegrated, causing the angel to frown. "You can't cast spells in the Root Towns..."

Aragrev

Post by Aragrev » Sun Mar 30, 2003 4:57 pm

Aragrev over heard a couple of players talking of a shadow or something he dosen't pay to much attention.
I have to find a stronger player but they won't talk to me or maybe I'll find generous player

Aragrev stand up and look around, he see the Chaos GateThere, everyone has to past the door

Aragrev

Post by Aragrev » Sun Mar 30, 2003 5:07 pm

Is realy late I have to log out
Aragrev look the Root Town, he is still amazed by "The World"

Loging out...

Domay

Post by Domay » Sun Mar 30, 2003 5:21 pm

logging in... connected

Domay appeared at the chaos gate. There was no one around so he ventured into the town. He was looking for someone. The person he was looking for was Nevaeh. He traveled miles and then found Nevaeh. Domay approched Venaeh swiftly and quietly. Domay had a favor to ask him.

Nevaeh
Elevated Player

Post by Nevaeh » Sun Mar 30, 2003 5:44 pm

Domay wrote:logging in... connected

Domay appeared at the chaos gate. There was no one around so he ventured into the town. He was looking for someone. The person he was looking for was Nevaeh. He traveled miles and then found Nevaeh. Domay approched Venaeh swiftly and quietly. Domay had a favor to ask him.
OOC: How do you know Nevaeh? Nevvy is a new player, this is his first time logging in to The World, the only person he's even talked to is Gingitsune o.O

Kurai
Long Arm

Post by Kurai » Sun Mar 30, 2003 6:45 pm

Kurai ran around the field for a while, not finding anything of importance so far. Hmmm, he thought, i wonder where everything is? Just then, he heard something scream a battle cry from a ledge next to him, as he was walking by. "CORDYCEPS!!!" Kurai jumped back, then stared blankly at the little thing bouncing on the ledge. He almost fell down in laughter, at his jumpiness. "I've read about these things, on the message board... i think im supposed to keep them for now." He held his hand out, and the Cordyceps jumped into it, disappearing as it entered his inventory.

"Well, that was eventful!"he jested, tossing his spear over his shoulder. "Now, on to more fun!" He looked behind him, spotting a stone building, protruding out of the grassy fields. It had a pillar of fire on both sides of the entrance, almost like it was beckoning for him to enter. This is a dungeon, right? He thought to himself, Well.. there is only one way to find out! He dashed towards the dungeon, His bronze spear bouncing lightly on his shoulder.
-/Treeweaver//Hunting Guard//Spirit Hauberk//Cave bear Hood//Time Sandals/-
-/Juk Doom//RaJuk Rom//MeJuk Kruz//RaJuk Zot//Dek Juka//Phal Repth//Rip Synk//Ap Do/-

Xane

Post by Xane » Sun Mar 30, 2003 6:55 pm

Setting down his empty bottle, Xane's searching stop when he notices a pair of players sitting together and talking. His gaze rests on the boy's angel wings, somewhat surprised.

Weird, I didn't know you could do that at character creation. Interesting. I wonder how I'd look with those. Getting an image of what he'd look like with angel wings in his mind, he lets out a soft laugh. No, no angel wings for me. Devil wings maybe, but angel wings just aren't my style.

His gaze moves from the 'angel' to the girl. Hmmm, interesting, she doesn't seem to be a newbie. She looks too strong for a newbie. Maybe I've found the person I've been looking for. Time to find out. Getting up, he slowly walks over, dodging tables and other people. Stopping in front of the pair, he gazes down at the girl.

"I..have a proposition for you..."

Shadow

Post by Shadow » Sun Mar 30, 2003 7:09 pm

After seing that know one come to talk to him he think "It most be because i'm a newbie" " but i don't care this is my world now. I have to make it my home, because this is my new life, it dosen't mader if know one talk to oh yes, because i be waiting in the Shadow's, in my home.

Waiting for someone to arrive, don't know yet who that person be, but it will be welcome. But i won't be waiting long so come now, before is to late........

DelTer

Post by DelTer » Sun Mar 30, 2003 7:13 pm

After patrolling around the area, it seemed that DelTer couldn't find anything to kill. He turned and returned to town, hoping there was a lowbie group forming up.

Strolling into town he saw a few high-levels walking around, and a few lowbies begging in his wake. DelTer sighed, he knew that would never get you anywhere in the WORLD, the only way to get something is to help someone get it for you, or do it yourself. Checking around he saw an inn, and headed towards it. Knowing that the most renowned players would be outside, he stood outside the door, his sword strapped to his back. Waiting... Watching.... Hoping that someone would catch his eye and offer to group with him.