Enter the World through the Delta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Tue Apr 01, 2003 1:51 am

Nighthand jumped back once again, and overheard the last bit of a conversation behind him.

"one big attack after nevaeh hacks it?"

he turned around, to address the one who said it.
"One big attack sounds good to me, just let me know when."

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Tue Apr 01, 2003 1:52 am

Gingitsune smiled, "I have a feeling a few more people will show up, if my first impression of them was correct.. if not, then too bad for them, and we'll attack collectively now... I have a feeling that monster's really not what it seems, I don't really think it can be defeated, it's like... a puppet."
Gingitsune noticed a few blank stares.
"Never... mind. Anyway, Nevaeh can hack all that he wants to, I just have a feeling it won't amount to much, the monster's slower, but still a lot stronger than all of us put together- not to put a damper on our spirits or anything, hehe, I'm a powerful player despite the ribbons... and... begging... hehehe, but someone had to do it, and you're all too macho to ask for help."
Gingitsune's smile tried to make up for the impatience she was feeling, she had seen those guys come in, and they seemed- serious, about this all... but what the heck was taking them so long!?

Kayin
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Kayin » Tue Apr 01, 2003 1:57 am

Balls eh?

Kayin laughs slightly as he shifts a bit closer to the monster. and moves his sword up and to his right side.

That sounds good enough to me. Any more to your plan or just everyone attack?

Kayin turns back to the monster an crouches down slightly as he watches and waits for a bit more information and also for a signal.[/i]
Level :24
Equip: Absorbtion, Raccoon Earcap, Wyrm Scale, Miner's Gloves, Mountain Boots
Skills: Groundbreaker, Dek Corv, Life Drain, La Repth, Rue Kruz, Gan Don, Ap Corv

"Give me one.... Wait! Screw one, Give me twenty good reasons!"

Nighthand
Master of Games

Post by Nighthand » Tue Apr 01, 2003 1:59 am

Nighthand noticed the heavy blade next to him prepare to attack, so he too, prepared. he just hoped it would be over soon, because the battle was a little wearing...

Raye
Elevated Player

Post by Raye » Tue Apr 01, 2003 2:02 am

Oh dear... Raye thought as she looked around. Everybody was doing their own thing and only two people were working together. Raye dropped her hand and screamed, "LISTEN UP EVERYBODY! IF YOU WANT THIS GLITCH OUT OF THIS PLACE YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO WORK TOGETHER TO BEAT IT.. YOU!" She pointed at a boy who was randomly attacking the monster, "STOP HITTING IT AND TRY TO WORK IT OUT WITH THOSE TWO OVER THERE!" This time, she pointed at one boy and one girl who were quietly trying to recruit people. Raye fumed at the sight of people who were attacking the monster this way and that. Hitting it, hitting it, hitting it... Raye rubbed her head. A vision flashed accross her mind...

A boy. One tall boy and a little cat... monster... drool... teeth.. blood... death... I scream... one, two, three... three blows... pain.. anger.. fear..

The vision flashes back to reality as Raye stands silently holding her head. She drops to the ground as chaos breaks loose.. she can't deal with this right now... She HAS to help the two recruiters!

Raye runs over to the two of them. She tries to smile as she exclaims, "H-hi.. my name's Raye. Umm.. I'm only a level one wavemaster...and I don't own a s-staff yet. Uh.. I guess it was never meant to be.. that I have a staff, that is. But I can and will help in any way possible!"
If freedom is being alone, I fear liberation.

HaiiroKitsune

Post by HaiiroKitsune » Tue Apr 01, 2003 2:05 am

"Well... It seems liken this is going to last for a while" I said, wether someone heard, I didn't cared.

"Should at least give it a shot..." Again I said to no one in particulard as I charged toward the enemy, which I knew was a Yoroi General, since I spent some time reading that long manual...

It hadn't noticed me apparently, reaching it from the back sure helped as he was distracted with some other people giving random shots at it...

"Cross Slash!" I yelled as I unleashed the most basic technique for a BladeMaster for my first time, if I did any damage, no one could tell...

"Ok, I think I better step..." I started but was abruptly cut by a slash from the General's sword that I was barely able to evade, after that, I just jumped away and started to watch, I someone had a plan, it sure would help then...

"Listen to us! We need every able fighter, newbie or advanced, any level, to come to root town- we need your help! I'm asking you, I'm pleading with you, get over here and HELP! We've put up a front, but no matter how tough we may want to sound, we really don't have much- sorry guys, but it's the truth, this monster is something else! We need help, don't be cowards, come support the cause!"

I recognized the person sending the message, the same fox-like girl I had seen just moments ago, and so I decided to help, as I started to walk towards them............

Nevaeh
Elevated Player

Post by Nevaeh » Tue Apr 01, 2003 2:05 am

"Doesn't matter if it's stronger or not, we'll just flood the thing with numbers!" Nevaeh called. "I think I've got this figured out, I'll aim to lower his HP to something a bit more reasonable!" The angel takes to the air, and dashes towards the general, his aura flaring up as he makes contact with the creature.

Wincing as data flows between him and the monster, the Yaroi's viral grid and Nevaeh's faux one seem to synch up for a moment, before the things start to happen. As like last time, the hack seemed to effect more than just a monster. For some reason, everyone's HP is decreased by half, but at the same time, Ap Corv, increased attack, takes effect on all. Nevaeh falls off of the monster, staggering a few feet before falling to the ground.
"I can't do anymore," he says, "not without risking infecting my character files."

RyuuJin

Post by RyuuJin » Tue Apr 01, 2003 2:06 am

RyuuJin arrived on the scene after walking for a little while.

"Whats going on here?" RyuuJin asked Kayin
"What's it look like?" Kayin responded
"Just asking" RyuuJin said calmly

RyuuJin examined the monster from a safe distance.

"Hmmm" RyuuJin pondered "This is a Virii obiously, looks like you guys could use some help around here."

RyuuJin studied the monster more closely.

Nighthand
Master of Games

Post by Nighthand » Tue Apr 01, 2003 2:10 am

Suddenly, something happened that messed around with mis stats. he wasn't the only one, however. the creature ahead of him seemed to be weakened. maybe, if we all attack now...

Nall

Post by Nall » Tue Apr 01, 2003 2:22 am

Nall looks at the new girl Raye oddly. She was weird indeed, running around telling people what to do all of a sudden. But what caught him more was the feighting and muttering she did before she ran up to him. He was curious... he wanted to know more but just then he saw Nevaeh and his attack on the monster. The monster started to do like before, it slowly collapsed to the ground weakend...
'EVERYONE! Now! While it seems weakend! Whatever level you are, what ever specialty you have, attack! Don't hold anything back!!!' Nall shouts as he see's the monster slowly start to get up.
'Everyone hurry! All at once!' Nall Begins to charge for the monster, gripping his blade and preparing to execute his version of Cross Slash.

(OOC: wow, we somehow managed to form a good plan ^_~)
(EDIT: I have to go hehehe, post what you've got, I'll post about everything tommorow. let the narrator decide if you beat it)
Last edited by Nall on Tue Apr 01, 2003 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kayin
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Kayin » Tue Apr 01, 2003 2:28 am

Kayin grumble quietly and he looses half his health.

This is not what I needed...

But none the less he charges forward to unleash another calamity attack at the monster, and follows it as quickly as he can several more attacks before jumping back a bit to get ready for another go if it is needed.
Skills: Groundbreaker, Dek Corv, Life Drain, La Repth, Rue Kruz, Gan Don, Ap Corv

Xane

Post by Xane » Tue Apr 01, 2003 2:40 am

Beaten down to less than a quarter of his hp, Xane is fighting purely defensively, dodging and blocking, and attacking only when there's no chance of counter-attacks. Suddenly, he sees Nevaeh attack the creature again, and once again it falls.

'EVERYONE! Now! While it seems weakend! Whatever level you are, what ever specialty you have, attack! Don't hold anything back!!!'

He turns his head slightly as he hears Nall shout that out, then shrugs his shoulders and grins. Gathering what little bit of SP he has left, he rushes forward with the other players, pulling off a Saber Dance and praying to whatever gods might be in this game that it works.

HaiiroKitsune

Post by HaiiroKitsune » Tue Apr 01, 2003 2:55 am

"Well, free hits are free hits" I said as I heard who I was able to recognize as Nall from conversations I picked up, shouting to attack, and once again I rushed towards the now fallen general, my SP had already recovered so...

"Cross Slash!" I yelled again, being careful to hit someone else in the process I started to slash at the general, hoping it wouldn't get up...

Kayin
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Kayin » Tue Apr 01, 2003 2:58 am

Kayin blinks at Xane's attack, and briefly shakes his head.

I hope we all can live through this...

Suddenly Kayin leaps forward again attacking as quickly and as often as he can, occationaly using calamity when his SP would allow it. Growls coming quickly from him, Kayin continues slashing at the general, and shows no signs of stopping till its dead or he is nearly dead.

This thing just HAS to die, there is no other alternative...
Last edited by Kayin on Tue Apr 01, 2003 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Xane

Post by Xane » Tue Apr 01, 2003 3:01 am

(OOC: Uh, Kayin, just so you know, Xane didn't say that. I was just reposting what Nall said. Sorry if I confused you and anyone else.))