It is currently Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:58 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 10:05 pm 
Twin Blader

Argilus walked forward and looked over as the buildings began to repair themselves. People began to cheer and run to shops gathering items to somewhat heal themselves. Addressing Kurai he looked forward as Kurai himself was in awe as blocks of stone floated up and pieced together like a puzzle.

Kurai, remove me from your party.” He demanded, and then began to venture Mac Anu. Kurai shrugged and then removed him from the party. Argilus then noticed he was removed and walked over to the man that enables you to save. Argilus stopped in front of his booth and saved his character. Looking around he wondered over to the bridge as Gingitsune, was passing through. Though his eyes never connected to hers he then blurted out his question.

Tell me…. tell me what happened here? I want to know if this is a daily occurrence.” Argilus asked. He was aching to know, but he asked in a very forceful way, though he was not looking at her. He just bent over and watched the water flow underneath it. He paused and waited for her answer.

“Well?” he asked again.

in your dream I will go
till we find the sunrise

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 10:06 pm 
(OOC: TOOOOOOOOOOOO long! continued in 'The aftermath')

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9