Enter the World through the Delta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

Nall

Deadly Spider of Ice Reiketsu!? Cursed Corrupted Pilgrimage

Post by Nall » Wed May 14, 2003 10:06 pm

(OOC: OMG! Nall's back! :D hehehe, I'll say this now, I'm sorry to the people who don't like reading long posts :D I needed to include a lot of things in this post so it's like uber long. Anyways, you should like it ^^; hehe)

As the players entered the vortex there was a tense aura around them. It was almost as if they could feel someone breathing down their necks. After a tough fight that pushed the heroic group to their limits, they we're a little weak and tired. What worried them most though was what they were gonna see next. Mysteriously powerful hackers, Gigantic monsters, feeling pain inside of a game, fighting yourself in a battle of endurence... Everything seemed to be so messed up. However dispite the pain and danger to their lives, they all wished to press on for one reason or another. For some it was an adventure, for others it was to help someone they cared about, and others just felt like it was their destiny to do this.

Once everyone was through the portal the next area came into view... It was very large and was so cold even Gingitsune was clutching herself. To all the players, it felt more like knives piercing them it was that cold. Everything was covered in ice, even the couple of boulders that were off on the side. There were no walls, it seemed like a giant platform suspended in space. At the very back of the room there was a giant dragon statue. However the only thing seen on the surface was it's head with it's mouth wide open. The background music stopped, there was none. It was kind of unusual because players are so used to some form of music. In the middle of the room the floor was iced over like everywhere else but it seemed as if there was a second level with water undernieth... The players also saw something else in the middle of the room...
'Naaaallll!!!'
Came a cry from within the group. Nall was on his knees, half his body frozen in ice with another sinister looking player standing in front of him. Nall's face was blue so he was apparently in this condition for quite some time. Nall shot a glance towards the group and smiled. The players began to run forward but they were stopped by Yansin who produced a giant sheet of ice the errupted from the icy floor. It encircled the entire group, there were no exits. The other player began to laugh evily, it made the group shiver.
'Heeheeheehee! Sssso, it appearssss that Nall's friendssss have come to help him! Dumb friendsss they are! Though I am sssuprisssed at the determination you ssshowed againssst my mirror monstersss! However I would expect no lesss from the group that managed to beat our Yoroi General and Ssshinja! However, I'm not a pussshover like Royce and I won't let you live thisss encounter!'
One of the players tried to attack Yansin but the PC dissapeared.
'Heeheehee! That boy is jussst a mirage! He isss my little trick, sssomewhat sssimilar to the clone monssstersss!'
Nall sat there almost helpless. He was worried about his friends that were trapped behind the ice. He knew none of them had the right magic to break the barrier. He knew this was going to happen but it was too late to worry about if's and but's, they were all frozen in this possition, literally.
'You just hide behind your ice! You never fight anyone without your tricks! You're just a coward Melzas!'
Melzas began to laugh histarically. He didn't care at all about the comment against him.
'Heeheehee! Nall, you fight your way and I'll fight mine! Asss long asss I win, it doesssn't matter how I do it!'
Nall had to do somthing, him and his friends were in check but not checkmate. Nall still had his trump card, and he stocked up on them for the occasion.
'Well then Melzas, if thats the way you want to fight so be it. But I'll show you that my way is better then yours!'
Nall ripped open one of his front pockets with his teeth and pulled out a scroll with his mouth. He then mumbled as best he could,
'Level 3 Fire magic! Hellstorm!'
Flames began to errupt around Nall and fireballs shot out all around him. Melzas jumped back to avoid the fire, he seemed to know it was comming. When the fire cleared Nall was standing there, weak and hurt but free of the ice.
'No ice, even your magical ice, can sustain level 3 fire magic! No more tricks, prepare to lose! Ola Repth!'
Nall's body was suddenly engulfed in enchanting light as his hitpoints returned. He was still aching and cold but he was used to this type of pain by now.
'Then letsss sssee what you've got!'
Nall suddenly charged forward pulling his blade from his back. Melzas smiled and did the same. Melzas PC was frightening, it looked almost like a skeleton with no right eye and somewhat of a golden glass left eye. He had icy blue hair and was a Heavy Blade. He had a coat similar to Nalls but red. Their two sowrds met in the middle. Nall broke the stalemate and tryied to sweep Melzas legs from under him. However Melzas fadded. Some of the players were a bit astonished.
'I can see through your tricks Melzas! I can see!'
Nall quickly lunged forward at a spot that appeared empty but Melzas appeared out of nowhere and blocked the attack.
'I'd expect no lesss from you Nall! To sssee me when I'm invisssable!'
Melzas glass eye flashed and Nall jumped back. His shoulder was frozen.
'I guesss your not quick enough eh Nall? Heeheeehee!'
Nall slamed his sword on the ground and shot a raw glance at Melzas.
'Thats cheap using those powers! That eye is the only reason you're strong!'
Melzas was laughing histarically again.
'Yesss, well like I sssaid, it doesssn't matter how as long as I win!'
Nall shot a quick smile.
'Fine then, I'll use my secret weapon then too! Ap do!'
Light flashed around Nall. Time seemed to stop for a second as Nall body was filled with the enchanted speed. Like a flash Nall was upon Melzas, sword going for his head. Melzas quickly retaliated and shot his sword straight up in the air to block. The two attacks hit each other with a flash of light. Nall hit the groud and lunged at Melzas kneeing him in the stomach. Melzas body flew towards the wall but he hit Nalls sword before the wall. Nall was behind him juabbing his sword through Melzas back. Melzas reared in pain but grabbed the sword with his hand which froze instantly. Nall had to let go or be frozen himself. He jumped back and smiled. However 4 icicle were heading towards him from behind and appeard to hit him but Nall was unharmed.
'I told you Melzas, I can see! And now I can dodge too!'
Melzas crushed Nall's Kouryuu and laughed.
'You forget Nall, you aren't the only one who can sssee what othersss cannot. I too have that ability but I've taken it a step further! I can now ssse the future! It will take more then what you have to stop the ability of Twilight's Eye!'
The players were shocked at this. How could someone see the future? Most of them thought it to be a lie. Before Melzas could start his evil laughing Nall spoke up with a serious tone.
'That sword was rare... You know how much it took to get that sword?!!?!? You bastard! Now I'm really pissed!'
Nall totally lost his cool which the players hadn't seen since they first met. Usually Nall tried to keep his cool or not show it if he did lose it. Nall ran forward in pure rage dodging the icycles that were sent at him. He jabbed forward right into Melzas stomach. In his hands was a scroll. Nall smiled.
'Level 3 Fire magic! Hellstorm!!'
Nall jumped back as flames engulffed Melzas. When the flames cleared there was nothing but ash.
'If you reallly could see the future you should have known you were gonna die'
Nall began to walk back towards the group. They were happy that Nall was all right. But one of the players shouted at him to get out of the way. before Nall could realize it Melzas was right behind him breathing down his neck.
'Dodge thisss!'
Before Nall even had time to be shocked he was thrown to the ground by a level 3 water spell. Nall was badly hurt and was rolling on the ground in pain. He couldn't cast Ola Repth or use an sp potion because Melzas was blocking him from doing so somehow with his eye.
'Heeheehee! Now that I've proven that I'm the ssstrongessst, I'll let you die a ssslow and painful death in front of your friendsss!'
Melzas turned around and summond a giant ice pillar from the floor. While it was rising Nall quickly jumped out of his coma that was apparently fake and took out 2 scrolls from his pocket.
'Level 3 Fire magic! Hellstorm!!!'
Melzas reared around but was too late to stop the attack. However the attack wasn't aimed at Melzas but at the barrier in which the group was imprisoned. The flames wrapped around the barrier and melted the ice freeing everyone. Nall then threw the second scroll(which is also a lv 3 Hellstorm scroll) towards the group. However Melzas intercepted it with a glacier that formed instantly over it. the scroll and the glacier fell trough the ice into the water below. The glacier was still visable under the water but the scroll was somewhat more difficult to find. Melzas then turned around and grabed Nall by the collar of his jacket. Nall was exaggerating the pain but he was still too hurt to do anything about it.
'Now fool! You be an example to thossse who challenge me!'
Melzas threw Nall up at the ice pillar that just formed and as soon as he touched it began to freeze against it.
'It doesn't matter what you do to me Melzas, these players can fight through anything you throw at them!'
Nall's last words echoed around the room as he was completely engulfed in the ice. He appeared to be in the middle of a giant sacraficial alter of ice. Melzas laughed histarically again as he snapped his fingers. The room began to shake uncontrollably and almost out of nowhere a huge monster appeared. Melzas made his way over to, and stood on top of the large dragon head statue. In the center of the room a large magic portal appeared. It activated instantly and from it came a very large spider like creature. It appeared to be covered with ice but it moved easily and quickly. It's 8 eyes appeared to see everything that was going on in the room and it's 8 legs could crush anything that got undernieth them. It's element was water, or ice to be exact and it's intentions were to kill the group of players in front of it.
'Ladiesss and gentlemen! May I presssent, Reiketsu!!! Heeheehee! This monssster is much ssstronger then that pussshover Ssshinja! Ssso letsss sssee how you deal with thisss!'
Melzas continues to chuckle from atop the dragon head statue and Nall still lies completely frozen against the ice pillar in the middle of the room, apparently unconcious within the ice. If Nall really could feel this pain, if he remained there much longer it might be The WORLD's first casualty...

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Wed May 14, 2003 11:01 pm

((OOC: i hope this is a good start for the fight...))

ramza walked into the icey room, looking at icicles and such, realizing it would be very difficult to keep his footing. he stood in shock as he entered the room, seeing nall's pitiful figure, laying on the floor. he was about to go help, when the illusional boy brought up the wall of ice, chuckled, and disappeared. he watched with helplessness as the evil snakelike man stood over and tormented nall. he watched with some hope as nall tried to escape, yet that hope was worn away as melza destroyed the scroll. just then nall was seen being encased and trapped in ice. he felt he must do sumthing more than button his cloak

"NOOOOOO!!!!! WE MUST HELP HIM!! WE MUST FREE NALL!!!" ramza ran over to nall. he put his hands on the ice prison, and was about to warm the ice when the giant spider swept him off and smashed ramza against the wall. he let out a scream, and was soon nearly unconcious from the blow. the 8legged freak was moving in for the kill, when nighthand came.

he let out calamity on the nearest leg, without any effect at all.....nothing!! the spider ignored and continued to move in on ramza, as nighthand threw a chunk of ice, hardly hitting, but gaining the attention. nighthand began to run away, but he quickly lost his footing on the icey floor. he got up and began to run away, yet he noticed he was under the spider, it had turned its attention on the groiup!!!!
Rod of Darkness(Custom)
Night Cloak(Custom)
Dark Vest(Custom)
Red Beret(Custom)
OrmeAni Kruz, ani rom, meani zot, ani kruz
ola repth, rip maen
Ap anid
Dek anid
Level 28
700gp

Nall

Post by Nall » Wed May 14, 2003 11:49 pm

(OCC: just to clear it up, the scroll isn't destroyed, it's underwater somewhere :D)

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Thu May 15, 2003 12:00 am

(ooc:sorry, i forgot, my first time trying to post it i lost it....whoops, and i cant edit it)
Rod of Darkness(Custom)
Night Cloak(Custom)
Dark Vest(Custom)
Red Beret(Custom)
OrmeAni Kruz, ani rom, meani zot, ani kruz
ola repth, rip maen
Ap anid
Dek anid
Level 28
700gp

Kaisamyuu

Post by Kaisamyuu » Thu May 15, 2003 12:00 am

**Kaisamyuu grinned with excitement. He quickly shoved his way to the front, speeding towards the monster. It was about time something interesting finally happened, he had gotten a bit bored with that whole mirror thing. He wasn't as ignorant as the others had been, he planned to use real world tactics to win this battle. As he ran straight ahead for the monster, he quickly leaped, spinning and flipping in the air as he quickly came down towards the monster's head. As he came down with all his weight and speed, his brought his blade between his feet, the tip already past his boots. As he landed on the monster's head, the tip went straight into an eye. Kaisamyuu laughed deviously, his eyes bleeding with death as he quickly made his way back to the ground. The monster shut one of it's 8 eyes. One down, seven more to go.**

"It's about time something interesting happened, all this friendly talk was getting annoying."

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Thu May 15, 2003 12:17 am

OOC: Sorry me and tirath couldn't be on lately. Tirath has a big mouth and got us banned from the comp for a month, so i'm gonna write us out till we can get back on! Tirath will return shortly, so make him explain what happened. :x :D

Tirath and hijinx begin to feel a strange tingling sensation. They try to yell for help as they suddenly begin to fade away. Everyone can only watch as the pair turns into nothing and is spirited away by the weird forces. "Well this kinda bites" remarks hijinx, while a surprised tirath looks about in confusion. The eerie disappearance leaves the impression that hijinx won't be back for a long time.
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Thu May 15, 2003 12:25 am

Tirath slowly begins to feel himself returning and expects to find that Hijinx had also returned. He is surprised to see her continue to fade, wondering if this time she will come back as a wavemaster......

Well whatever he thinks to himself, I'm sure she will be fine, she always seems to land on her feet....

OOC: Sorry bout my absence lately, but i flipped out when my parents took my computer from my room. I didn't really mean too, but I did....
Hijinx wants to be out, cause he can't follow, but i will try to stay untill we finish this enemy :)

By the way Hijinx didn't ask me to write me out, so I put myself in the only way that made any sense....Sorry about the confusion
Equipment: Oval Sword/ Frost Armour/ Cougar Bandana / Frost Bracer / Leg mail
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane
Money: 5403gp
Skills: La Repth, Rue Slash, Rue Rom
Unequiped: Unicorn Blade(Ani Slash)Executioner(Crackbeat)

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Thu May 15, 2003 12:45 am

from his vantage point underneath the spider, nighthand could see most of the room, but nothing above him. every time he tried to run out from under the monster, it shifted, seeming to trap him in a cage of thick legs.

he jumped up, trying to slash at the underbelly of the beast. his sword struck, but bounced off it's hard skin. he tried again and again, but it didn't even take notice of him. it focused it's attention on the player that was attacking it's eyes.

as it lunged for that player, nighthand dove backwards and out behind the creature. from there, he was hidden from view. he jiumped again, this time clinging to the monsters back. he pulled himself up, and once he caught his balance, struck.

putting all his weight behind his blow, he drove his sword into the creatures back. it noticed him then, though it didn't do much to it's hps. it reared, trying to shake him off, but he held on with all his might. it was unable to loosen his grip, so it turned it's attention to the others. they ran around, trying to get as many hits in as many places as they could, to try and determine the creature's weak point.

if it had any.

(OOC: i may or may not be on for a while. my comp died, and i can only get on fromother places, which i may not have access to all the time. whatever the case may be, Ramza will cover for me. )

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Thu May 15, 2003 1:39 am

"Naaaaall!!!" Blast it all! We finally find him only for him to be frozen in an ice capsule! Dodging out of the way of a blow from this new monster, Armina swung around her Iron Spear trying to hit thier foe as she tumbled out of the way. Wait a sec! ... Nall tossed us a scroll or something, right? He'd been casting a really powerful fire-type spell before that too. I wonder if that was another of those? I bet it was!

Spinning around Armina tired to reorient herself to where the ice-encased spell had fallen. There! I only hope I can swim in The World as well as I can in real life! But I can't melt ice! "Ramza! Can you cast fire?" Armina had seen him playing with flickering fire in their downtimes & really hoped he could. "If so & you can swim then follow me!"

With that she dove into the water, holding her weapon as an extention of her arm. Yes! I can swim here! The spear is difficult to handle, but I can definately swim!

Because she was still underwater Armina was using the dreaded "frog-swim". Bah! This is my least favorite way to do laps, but if it's underwater it's what I've got to do!

It was then that she spied it... at the same time felt the first pangs of her need to breathe -whether real or imagined. Swiftly she swam back to the surface. Once there she gasped for breath a few moments while treading water. "I see it! It'll take some work to get to it & I don't know how I'll get it out but I'm sure as anything going to try! If Fire magic can be cast underwater, please join me!"

With that she dove under the water again. Heaven help me... I'll get that spell out if I have to smash it out with my spear myself!

(ooc: warning! *laughs* Now that I've got permission for a new weapon I'm gonna think of what I want! *giggles* Don't worry GMs! I'll IM or PM you 'bout it first!)
Level 33
Skills: JukRepulse (WoodL2), RaiWipe (ThunderL2), RueKruz(1:S:Water), DekGanz (dec. Earth), RaiRom (1:Thunder), Repth, RipTeyn
Specials: LifeDrain
Items: 4Antidote, 2Restorative, 23Health Drink, 10Mage'sSoul, 5Ressurect

Melzas

Post by Melzas » Thu May 15, 2003 2:35 am

Melzas was observing everything from atop the dragon head statue. He was enjoying watching everyone struggle against his monster. However he didn't like what Armina was trying to do. He knew that scroll was the only way to melt his ice and to free Nall.
'heeheehee.... Ssso they want to sssave Nall ssstill... Even if Nall wasss sssaved they would not be able to defeat Reiketsu! I'll let them try and sssave that idiot, but I think I'll caussse a little chaosss for now!'
Melzas brought his arms in the air as if he was beginning to control a marionette. Reiketsu suddenly stopped and stood up straight.
'Now letsss ssscare sssome people! heeheehee!'
As Melzas started moving his arms, Reiketsu began to move. It started walking at a good pace and the started into a roll. For fear of being crushed Nighthand jumped off and joined up with the rest of the group. Reiketsu then dropped down on it's belly with all 8 legs spead out.
'Heeheehee, Reiketsu's versssion of Revolver!'
The spider began spinning at high speeds and rushed towards the group. Everyone was knocked back or sent flying across the platform taking major damage.
'Heeheehee! Don't you sssee? You can't win...'
Meanwhile, Armina and Ramza were able to stay away from Reiketsu because they were in the water. Armina's vision was beggining to get fuzzy and her body was turning blue. The extreme cold temperature of this area they were in was bad enough, but the water was even colder. She knew she had to get that scroll though, Nall couldn't survive much longer. Melzas and Reiketsu were still causing havoc among the players above ground. Thankfully a constant usage of Repth's was keeping them alive but it meant they couldn't use any other skills, and what was worse they were running out of SP. Reiketsu jumped into the air and came down with a earthquake like eruption sending players to the floor. The ice spider remembered the attack on one of it's eye's and saw Kaisamyuu on the floor. With no hesitation or time to react, Reiketsu's leg was clean through Kaisamyuu... Some of the players gasped out in horror. Even though he could be revived the pain he recived would be unimaginable. Melzas just continued to laugh from atop the statue. He had no worries, Reiketsu had no weaknesses... Or at least none he knew about.

(OOC: sorry for picking on you Kaisamyuu! it's just you're the one who attacked it's eye so it attacked you! :D)

Kurai
Long Arm

Post by Kurai » Thu May 15, 2003 6:53 am

Kurai healed himself, as well as the few others around him. It left his SP at a paltry 2. He was watching the Reiketsu. There must be some weakness... something he could do. Kurai decided they could only find out one way: Trial and Error.

Kurai charged forward, his eyes closed in on his target. The Reiketsu noticed the LongArm advancing, and it quickly stomped one of its front legs down at him. Kurai barely managed to dodge, only because of the Reiketsu's large form. The Treeweaver felt alive with anticipation, as Kurai swung its barbed tip at the Reiketsu's leg. It bounced off, undamaged. Kurai used the momentum from the failed attempt to strike again. He spun around, Treeweaver in hand, and aimed at the joint. It reared its leg back, as Kurai took a few Hit Points off the Reiketsu. It stomped its eight legs furously, and it gnashed its mandibles. its mouth dripped a frozen-sludge saliva, that hardened halfway on its way to the ground. It lunged at Kurai, its mandibles open wide. Kurai jumped back, but the Reiketsu was quick. It's main pinchers stabbed through Kurai's middle, and he tossed him across the room. He slammed into an icy wall, and the wall crumbled to pieces on top of him.

Kurai's clothes around his torso were frozen over, and as he tried to stand up on his feet. His hit points were barely visable.

Trial, and Error.
-/Treeweaver//Hunting Guard//Spirit Hauberk//Cave bear Hood//Time Sandals/-
-/Juk Doom//RaJuk Rom//MeJuk Kruz//RaJuk Zot//Dek Juka//Phal Repth//Rip Synk//Ap Do/-

Kayin
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Kayin » Thu May 15, 2003 7:40 am

Kayin wanted to try and think of a way to attack, defend, or at least do something. But, he had no time to think, the attacks from the giant ice spider were coming far too frequently. Kayin's chance came when the Reiketsu focused an attack on Kaisamyuu. But little came to his mind except the he needed to be quicker with his defenses against this monster.

"I knew I should have gotten some speed charms or something." Kayin grumbled as he lept away from a couple of the spiders legs.

Kayin knew he couldn't accomplish anything at the moment. He focused on dodging, guarding, and biding his time. Not to mention he hadn't fully recovered from the pains of the previous battle. Kayin shook his head and moved his sword to its place at his back, almost seeming as if he was to give up. But, with his sword on his back, Kayin was more balanced, and it definantly showed as his reactions were quicker, and he was moving quite a bit faster, making it easier for him to dodge the Reiketsu's attacks.

Kayin continued dodging as best he could, he has felt as more pain than he really wanted to today. As the giant spider began to attack with its 'eight-legged revolver' again, Kayin drew his sword again and quickly thrusted it into the nearest wall, penetrating the ice covering it and several inches into the stone behind it. as the spider's attack neared in on his area Kayin hoisted himself onto his sword in an attempt to escape the attack. The sword held long enough to evade the attack, but gave way shortly after, it and Kayin falling to the ground with a thud. As Kayin stood up and retrieved his sword, he looked to the others for any ideas.
Level :24
Equip: Absorbtion, Raccoon Earcap, Wyrm Scale, Miner's Gloves, Mountain Boots
Skills: Groundbreaker, Dek Corv, Life Drain, La Repth, Rue Kruz, Gan Don, Ap Corv

"Give me one.... Wait! Screw one, Give me twenty good reasons!"

Kaisamyuu

Post by Kaisamyuu » Thu May 15, 2003 2:36 pm

**Kaisamyuu gave a small cry as the felt the claw penetrate his skin, exiting out his back. He coughed blots of blood on his attacker's limb. With the little strenght he had left, he sliced through the limb's tip, knowing this would give his partners some sort of advantage as this would put the monster off balance. With that, his blade fell from his hand and to the ground. He slowly fell to his knees, his eyes falling shut slowly as he falls to the ground. He lay there, motionless and soon lifeless as his body faded away, his blood spilling out under him and around him.**

"Bastards...."

**And those were his final words.**

((OOC: Thanks alot..-.- ))

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Thu May 15, 2003 3:36 pm

"Kaisamyuu Noo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"You Bastard" Tirath Screamed as he charged for the Spider.

"First Kat, Nall, then Hijinx and now Kaisamyuu, I don't care if you have a million legs I will stop you!"

Tirath jumps into the air and uses his revolver ability, the blows do little damage to the spider and tirath is hit for great damage every time, but as tirath is thrown against the ice wall, the spider slowly comes to a stop, Tirath's counter rotation having canceled out is own.

As tirath slowly gets up and uses his little strength to cast repth on himself, the spider falls to the ground and slowly raises, trying as tirath is to stop the room from spining.

OOC: I hope thats ok, I don't have time to look it over, gotta mod on sub plots and class is almost over.......
Equipment: Oval Sword/ Frost Armour/ Cougar Bandana / Frost Bracer / Leg mail
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane
Money: 5403gp
Skills: La Repth, Rue Slash, Rue Rom
Unequiped: Unicorn Blade(Ani Slash)Executioner(Crackbeat)

Asgard
Exalted Player

Post by Asgard » Thu May 15, 2003 3:54 pm

Asgard reeled back after Reiketsu's revolver attack, taking a lot of damage. He could see the bruises and cuts on his chesnut armor. He didn't have any trouble to stand however. Even though the damage was putting a damper on his spirit, he knew that the group, including himself, had to overcome the odds yet again. This monster was indeed powerful, but there was always the occasional achilles heel. Asgard figured out the weakness to Shinja, so he could find the downfall of Reiketsu.

I have to concentrate, he thought, Mindless attacks won't help me now. But, maybe the mind games will take him.

Asgard drew his Slayer holding it in both hands. He ran up to the giant spider, holding his blade behind his head with both arms and screamed a bloody warcry.

You know this isn't going to work, a voice spoke out to him.

It WILL.

This is just a shorter version of absolute SUICIDE.

Reiketsu rose one of his great legs and slammed it down like a piledriver upon the Heavy Blade. Yet, thanks to the slick surface, Asgard slid down and dodged the slam, gaining more speed. He stuck his sword into the ground and halted on the other side of the spider and got up.

This isn't suicide. THIS is winning.

Asgard lept onto the back of Reiketsu, trying not to slip off completely. This was his real weakness. Spiders on their backs are pretty much flailing insects ready to die. He could plant his sword in its back right now, but he'd let the rest of the group do that. There was something else he wanted. He swung his sword forward and pointed it at Melzas.

"You...Face me now in a duel, or I will take this beast down. I know of it's weakness," Asgard demanded in a calm voice. Melzas snickered as he continued to manipulate the monster, heeding no threat from Asgard. Asgard sighed and was about to plunge his sword into Reiketsu's back. Yet, he faked the stab and launched himself at Melzas. In flight, he used his last Knight Blood, covering his armor in an invisible aura of protection. He then used his spell Ap Corv to strengthen his blade.

OOC: -_-;; That's really all I have to say >.<
This is my non-banner profile. Read at own discretion!
Wishlist (Bolded sections denotate priority, in descending order)
In General: LEVELS
Pet-Related: EX-Levels, [Lv. 2]Overdrive Sphere, [Lv. 2]Ressurect
Armor: Dice Gloves (20 RARE), Golden Turban (42), Saint Cross (41), Protect Ring (41)
Weapons: Master Nunchaku (40 RARE), Three-Section Staff (37),
Items: (None)