Enter the World through the Delta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Mon May 19, 2003 1:56 pm

Tirath lay back against the wall, where he had stayed since his first failed attempt to stop the giant spider, thinking to himself as he watched his friends and allies struggle. It seems pretty hopeless, i mean how do you hurt a puppet that can't really feel the pain
(OOC: I hope so anyway)

Puppet.... Of course! Why hadn't I thought of it before! Tirath ran along the wall, making his way for Metaslash. He knew he had no chance of hitting him with such a open attack, but that didn't matter, it wasn't his real plan. He leaped into the air and swung his sword down on Metaslash's hand, who moved at the last second. Yes! Just as I had hoped,

Metalslash now realized what Tirath's plan had been and was worried for a moment. As tirath had planned his sword came down on the strings controling the beast the others were fighting.

I only hope they aren't magical or anything tirath thought to himself as he landed and sprinted away from the angry snake-man.

OOC: Well if thats not way you were looking to go Nall, then please feel free to say they were magic, or not really string...... That is why I left it open like that.....
Equipment: Oval Sword/ Frost Armour/ Cougar Bandana / Frost Bracer / Leg mail
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane
Money: 5403gp
Skills: La Repth, Rue Slash, Rue Rom
Unequiped: Unicorn Blade(Ani Slash)Executioner(Crackbeat)

Melzas

Post by Melzas » Mon May 19, 2003 10:43 pm

(OOC: WOOOOOOO! hehehe, AN was amazing! :D I loved it to pieces! Me, Raye and Gingi had so much fun! hehehe, anyways, I suggest you read this post closely :roll: )

Melzas stared at Asagrd and began to laugh uncontrolably.
'take a ssstep into the unknown you sssay? heeheehee! I only know about Nall becaussse he isss attached to usss in many waysss you don't even know about! Asss for everyone elssse, I can sssee everything about them! My eye sssee'ss all!'
Asgard was a bit taken a back by this comment but stood his ground while Armina and Ramza melted the ice. Melzas knew exactly what they were doing even though they we're hiding. Melzas wasn't kidding, he was like Nall. He knew everything that was going on in the room, like a sixth sense. Reiketsu was similar, though at the moment Melzas was having fun directly controlling Reiketsu when he wasn't being controlled he could see everything that was going on in the room. Though this wasn't like a sixth sense, with it's 8 eye's it could see pretty much the whole room. Well now only 7 eye's were operational thanks to Kaisamyuu. The groups hopes were on the new plan of taking out it's legs. However, other then slowing it down, the attacks were doing virtually nothing to the monsters HP because of the heavy heavy armor. Melzas made a comment to the rest of the group.
'Foolsss! You can't defeat Reiketsu! Your levelsss are ssso much lower then itsss it'sss almossst sssad! But I'll let you play a little long before I crusssh you!'
Melzas droped his hands, he no longer controled Reiketsu. However even though Melzas wasn't in control and making Reiketsu viciously rampage on them, Reiketsu himself was dangerous. Reiketsu could still perform everything as before but now it wasn't attacking the group as often, leaving a small amount of time to recover. Though with SP low and same with health drinks, the group might not be able to survive much longer to complete and acurate strategy.
'I think it's free!'
Armina's voice rung out around the room, a little louder then she had wished. The scroll they were thawing out finnally came free. I was glowing red and Armina could feel the power radiating from the scroll. Now they had what they wanted. It was up to them on how they were gonna use it. Remembering that only a level 3 fire magic attack could melt the magic ice of Melzas. Melzas gave a quick grin seeing that the pair freed the scroll from the ice. What he was curious about was if they would actually use it on Nall and if they did, if Nall would be alive. He's been frozen for a very long time. Not even Melzas could tell if he was still alive or not...

(OOC: Try to remember that if Melzas catches you with his ice only a level 3 fire spell can free you. I'll let nighthands incident slip by, but only level 3 fire magic can free you from any of his ice hehehe :D however all the other ice can be broken easily enough :roll: )

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Mon May 19, 2003 10:56 pm

nighthand, more careful now than he had been before, charged into the battle again. he ignored the conversations going on around him, blocking melzas completly from his mind. he attacked the spider where it had proven to be the most vulnerable.

it's eyes.

carefully skirting around the spider, he waited until it wasn't looking at him because it's huge bulk was blocking it's eyes from him. then he struk.

he jumped up into the air, flying above the spider. his sword high, he landed just above the creature's head. he plunged his sword down, into an eye. the monster shrieked, letting it's pain be known. nighthand started to dive forward and away, but the spider caught him with it's from legs.

the force of the blow sent him flying, spinning out of control. he landed in a heap on the floor, near the place where melzas was standing. his body burning with pain, he tried to get up, but couldn't. his legs were damages, so it was painful to move them. his hps hadn't been drained very much, only about 30 points, but the pain in real life was intense.

and he couldn't do anything about it except wait.

(OOC: number one, thanks nall, for letting me pass on that ice thing. number two, due to the nature of the pain nighthand is in, a simple repth won't help him very much. he did however manage to get another eye.)

Kaisamyuu

Post by Kaisamyuu » Tue May 20, 2003 3:23 am

**Kaisamyuu quickly stood to his feet as he could feel the life returning to his body. He smirked as he brought his blade to his hand again, unshealthing it. He looked to Nighthand, who was taking out an eye. He smirked again as he had an idea. Kaisamyuu wasn't one to use teamwork or have a partner, but he was ready to move on.**

"Nighthand, focus all attacks on the eye. Take out as many eyes on the RIGHT side of his face as possible. We'll blindside him this way!"

**Kaisamyuu had already taken out one of it's eyes and Nighthand had taken out one right below it. They already had an head start on this tactic, now it was up to the rest of the group to follow the plan.**

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Tue May 20, 2003 8:19 pm

Gingitsune powered back up with a health drink, and restored her SP also, without them she was pretty much powerless.
She could see that Kaisamyuu's strategy was pretty good, if they really could blind the creature, then it'd be a lot more vulnerable to their attacks.

Gingitsune shouldered her wand again, and jumped out of the way as the creature rampaged across the room spontaneously.
It's not very smart is it?
She leapt back to her position again, preparing a spell for the next time it came towards her, she wasn't going to chase it, standing her ground would conserve her energy, and give her more time.

As Reiketsu came rambling towards her again she began her spell, directing it straight into it's unprotected eyes...
"MaRUE Zot!"
The entire creature shuddered, and it's eyes flickered wildly as the energy surged through them, all of them suddenly turning a hazy, and strange colour.
All of them were still there, but the spider seemed to have trouble focusing, and it reared up madly as it struggled to see where it was.
Blinded.
Gingitsune didn't know for how long, but it did definately give them some sort of advantage, even though it made the creature totally unpredictable, slamming into walls and crashing through obstacles like an out of control car with a drunk driver.

Gingitsune readied another attack as she leapt towards it, repeating her spell and knocking the spider straight in the belly, and a new roar filled the air, a cry of pain from the creature, though it wasn't enough to do too much harm, it was a start...

(ooc: AN waaaas awesome! We all had sooo much fun, lol, I can't even express it anymore :D! anyway, this post was pretty short 'cause I have some work to do, more later!)

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Tue May 20, 2003 9:09 pm

The spell was free! Armina hands it over to Ramza. "Take it & free Nall! Maybe he can cast more of those level 3 spells if he's free! I'll cover for you!"

Taking the scroll Ramza nods before the two brust forth from their slight cover. They don't know that Melzas could see them anyway but the cover did give them even a false sense of security that calmed them if only for a moment. A moment that helped them to clear their thoughts, perhaps pause & reflect. In that time Armina replayed their meeting Melzas. And now, as they left their "hiding place" Armina recalled something she had overlooked in the confussion all around them.

Nall said something about Melzas' eye being the only reason he's strong! There was stuff about Eye of The Twilight too... whatever that means. I wonder... "Somebody go after the eye! Melzas' golden, shiny eye! Get the Eye of the Twilight!"

A humongous spider leg looms overhead & Armina pushes Ramza out of the way as she slashes at it, taking the hit herself. Taking another slash she runs on with Ramza towards where Nall is frozen. We don't know what the range is with that scroll! At least I don't! I'm sure Ramza will stop & use it when he can target Nall's ice!

(ooc: not sure what Melzas will do with that all-seeing eye of his, so I'll leave that alone. *grins* Sorry the post is so short, but I'm not sure where the story is going at this point.
Glad you guys had fun at AN!)
Last edited by Armina on Wed May 21, 2003 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Level 33
Skills: JukRepulse (WoodL2), RaiWipe (ThunderL2), RueKruz(1:S:Water), DekGanz (dec. Earth), RaiRom (1:Thunder), Repth, RipTeyn
Specials: LifeDrain
Items: 4Antidote, 2Restorative, 23Health Drink, 10Mage'sSoul, 5Ressurect

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Tue May 20, 2003 11:44 pm

Nighthand nodded to Kaisamyuu, showing he was back up and ready for action again. his legs were working again, but they were all tingly. he had to watch his step a little more than usual, and it threw him off balance. then gingi shot the spider a couple of times, stunning it. he saw his chance, and together with kaisamyuu, attacked.

they both jumped up into the air, coming down side by side on the creature's eyes. two blades pierced the eyes, and two eyes were blinded. however, this time the creature was ready for them when they hit, wiping them both aside.

nighthand stod up. he wasn't too hurt, and kaisamyuu was also standing, so it didn't look like they were out of action, but the creature was a little more on guard. it was waving it's front legs around in the air above it's head, making it hard to hit from above. they had to come up with a new way to hit it's eyes, before it came back to it's senses and returned to the attack.

Melzas

Post by Melzas » Wed May 21, 2003 12:56 am

Reiketsu was dashing around like it had rabies. Being temporarily blinded and permenently blinded in 4 eyes, it was throwing itself around the room trying to get rid of the attackers. however, without sight, Reiketsu couldn't do much. Even though it appeared that Reiketsu was being beaten, Melzas still laughed menicingly.
'Heeheehee! Foolsss! You cannot defeat Reiketsu! Blinding it will only keep you alive longer!'
Melzas ignored the numerous comments that were returned to him. He was more interested in how Nall was. Ramza still wasn't sure if he was close enough to perform the spell so he tryed to get closer. after all, he only had one chance at it. But even if Nall was defrosted, would he be alive? Melzas looked over at Armina. She was being very intelligent thinking thorugh what Nall said about Melzas' eye. He snickered though still.
'My dear sssweet Armina! You cannot just sssimply attack my Eye of the Twilight... The only way you can get thisss from me is to kill me! And kill me you cannot! The Eye of twilight, alssso known asss the power of Ice, cannot be beaten by rift raft like you! And thisss eye isssn't the only reassson why I'm ssso ssstrong, it jussst helpsss me!"
Armina was a little taken aback about what Melzas had to say but she was more suprised about how he knew what she was thinking. She never said that, she only thought about it as she was coming to a conclusion about it! It was very strange and freaky to think that he could read their minds... While all this was going on Ramza was right at the base of the pillar of ice that encassed Nall. He took a deep breath as he held the scroll up into the air like Nall had done many times before.
'Level 3 fire magic! Hellstorm!'
Burning flames errupted from Ramza's hand. It lit up the entire room as everyone seemed to just stop and watch. The flames engulfed the pillar of ice and wraped around it like a snake. With the last bit of power that was to be used in the scroll, the pillar shattered to pieces and melted. Nall fell to the ground, free of his prison. But was he still alive? Melzas was sure Nall was dead. The amount of time it took for the players to recover the scroll and use it was way too long for any normal person to survive. Ramza, Gingitsune and some other players stoped fighting for a second to see if Nall was ok.
"Repth!"
many voices shouted to try and heal him. He wasn't a ghost but in The WORLD you don't need to breath so in the real world he could have run out of air yet not died in The WORLD. Some players tried to warm him up whatever way they could, giving excess clothing as blankets and such. The air was tense, Nall just lied there for a bit, not moving. However Reiketsu broke the silence as the giant monster came crashing towards them with it's giant revolver. Even though it was blind, it was on a perfect course to hit them. There was no way to dodge it. At the last second Melzas raised his hands and stoped the monster.
'Heeheehee! It appearsss your friend isss sssomehow alive!'
The players looked down at Nall. His face was twiching as well as his hands. Nall did survive! but he was in no condition to fight just yet.
'Why did you stop your monster? What's going through your twisted mind Melzas?!'
One of the players shouted out. Everyone returned to attack positions just in case the monster tried to attack again.
'I ssstopped him becaussse it jussst wouldn't be fair if Nall wasss killed while he'sss unconciousss! He'll die alright, he jussst hasss to wait a little longer!'
The players gave disgusted look at Melzas' comment. Reiketsu began to rampage around again in the opposite direction. Melzas lowered his hands to let Reiketsu have free reign over itself. The players were glad Nall was ok, but they still had to deal with the bigger problem, defeating Reiketsu. While the eyes do seem like a good plan, Melzas was right about one thing, they weren't even denting Reiketsu's hp even after all the fighting they've done.

Kaisamyuu

Post by Kaisamyuu » Wed May 21, 2003 2:06 am

**Kaisamyuu snorted a bit, becoming sick of all the nonsense Melzas has been spewing.**

"Oh, shut up you walking pair of boots!"

**Kaisamyuu brought his blade around again, swinging it like a bat to the legs of the over grown spider. He put all he could into that swing, including a Death Bringer as his SP has gone up just enough to use that attack.**

"DEATH BRINGER!"

**Kaisamyuu's blade landed on it's mark as it made the monster slightly unbalanced for a brief moment, giving others the time they need to perform a group attack. After the attack, he quickly back flipped away, avoiding any straight foward attack towards him. He gaved a knee and waited for his SP to recover some.**

"Bleh, this is idiotic...we're not getting anywhere like this...where the hell is all the fires when you need it?" He said to himself.

Kurai
Long Arm

Post by Kurai » Wed May 21, 2003 5:46 am

Kurai looked from the Reiketsu, to its puppeteer - Melzas. He knew everyone was focused in the battle with the Reiketsu, and now was probably the only chance he would have.

Kurai stopped in front of the pillar Melzas was standing on. Kurai crouched down low, and jumped high into the air. He reached up, and grabbed ahold of the ledge. Before he even knew what he was doing, he had jumped up, and had the Treeweaver pointed at Melzas' throat.

"HA! What a weakling... Do you think im that easy to defeat?" Melzas narrowed his real eye, and Kurai saw a bright flash of bluish light. Out of instinct, and pure luck, Kurai jumped upwards, as high as he could muster. He felt a chilling cold at his feet, as he landed on a pillar of ice that stood where he did, milliseconds earlier. Kurai pointed his spear down at Melzas, this time ready to strike. "You are lucky, weakling... but you luck has just run out! I will know every move you will do before you do it! JUST TRY ME!"

Kurai gripped the Treeweaver tightly, and he dashed off the pillar of ice, straight at Melzas.
-/Treeweaver//Hunting Guard//Spirit Hauberk//Cave bear Hood//Time Sandals/-
-/Juk Doom//RaJuk Rom//MeJuk Kruz//RaJuk Zot//Dek Juka//Phal Repth//Rip Synk//Ap Do/-

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Wed May 21, 2003 6:04 pm

"Kurai we already know that won't work. What do you think your doing!"

Tirath was really worried and upset by Kurai's reckless action, but there was little he could do to stop him.

"Well fine then, if your gonna get yourself killed then i'm coming with you." Tirath quickly dashed passed Kurai and leaped at Melzas. "Revolver" he screamed as he spun down toward the puppet master. Just as he had expected he found the hacker behind him and felt a fist hit his face.

As he looked up at the snake man, laughing cruely at him, Tirath couldn't help but smirk as Kurai came up behind him seemingly undetected
Equipment: Oval Sword/ Frost Armour/ Cougar Bandana / Frost Bracer / Leg mail
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane
Money: 5403gp
Skills: La Repth, Rue Slash, Rue Rom
Unequiped: Unicorn Blade(Ani Slash)Executioner(Crackbeat)

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Wed May 21, 2003 8:21 pm

What? Melzas can hear what I'm thinking! But that's crazy! This is only a game! It's only a game! Nall was alive, & for that Armina can breathe a sigh of relief... but she was badly shaken with the realization of the power Melzas seemed to posses. Armina really wished it was only a game... but she knows that there are people in comas -or worse- because of something in The World. Unfortunately her enthusiasm & resovle is not enough at this moment in time. I didn't know that he could read our minds! How are we going to beat him if he can read our minds?

I have to hit something! Just hit something! "Reiketsu! Feel my IronSpear!"

Running at the rampaging monster Armina hacks wildly at it's legs until she begins breathing heavily from her exertions. Then she remembers Reiketsu is armored. Oh yeah... Kais & Night --the plan to go for Reiketsu's eyes as well!

Grasping the nearest leg Armina clambors to Reiketsu's back & tries to hold on. Upon reaching the head she stradles an unmarred eye. This... is not exactly like bareback riding. ... It's more like breaking in a foal!

Armina digs her heals in & squeezes with her thighs to hold herself ontop of the beast. Possitioning her spear over the eye she draws it skyward with both hands. The IronSpear rushes down into the eye, splattering Armina with eye jelly. ewww! That is sooo gross!

Reiketsu makes a sound like a scream & squirms violently. Armina keeps a tight grip on her spear, still inbeaded in the eye. Even so, she is flung around like a ragdoll in the air. This is why I will never get a dog that's bigger than I am!

"My dear sssweet Armina!" Melzas voice reaches her, chill as freezing rain --& just as unwelcome. "You cannot defeat Reiketsu any more than you can kill me!"

His laughter reverberates thru the crystal ice cavern just as Armina's spear finally slips out of Reiketsu's eye socket. Armina crashes to the ground & rolls into something solid. She is bruised & sore & covered in eye-goo but she jumps to her feet, glaring at Melzas.

"I'll keep fighting & fighting to help my friends! Even if this is just a game! Even if I do end up failing! It's worth it to try! It's worth it to believe we can keep others same from creepy, icky people like you!" Armina shakes her spear at him, obviously fuming. "& I'm not your 'dear sweet Armina' either!"

With that, Armina raspberried the skeletal hacker. Hah!

(ooc: I just had to do something witht that "dear sweet Armina" line of Melzas's *laughs*)
Level 33
Skills: JukRepulse (WoodL2), RaiWipe (ThunderL2), RueKruz(1:S:Water), DekGanz (dec. Earth), RaiRom (1:Thunder), Repth, RipTeyn
Specials: LifeDrain
Items: 4Antidote, 2Restorative, 23Health Drink, 10Mage'sSoul, 5Ressurect

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Wed May 21, 2003 8:59 pm

ramza still was trying to heal nall and warm him. "nall wake up!!" he tried to use repthonce, but realized the damage was really done in the real world. nall was unconcious with the cold from the ice." i bet his face is really all blue....." ramza continued to try to wake him. as reiketsu began to attack with his revolver, it was heading right for them. as the others prepared to attack or defend, ramza dragged nall across the room to the wall. and put his hands on nalls hands and face. he started to glow with heat and tried to emit warmth onto nall. "c'mon.......wake up.....wake up!" nall only layed still, except for the occasional twitch....

OOC:sorry for the short post
Rod of Darkness(Custom)
Night Cloak(Custom)
Dark Vest(Custom)
Red Beret(Custom)
OrmeAni Kruz, ani rom, meani zot, ani kruz
ola repth, rip maen
Ap anid
Dek anid
Level 28
700gp

Melzas

Post by Melzas » Thu May 22, 2003 12:29 am

Kurai came towards Melzas who had his back to him. Tirath did manage to take his eyes off Kurai. Melzas turned just in time for Kurai to see a shocked face of horror. Treeweaver went right though Melzas body, cutting him clean in half. Kurai smiled as well as Tirath. However the body didn't turn to stone it fizzeled out and dissapeared.

'Heeheehee! Foolisssh rookiesss... I would never fall for sssuch a predictable plan, even if I couldn't sssee it!'
Melzas appeared out of nowhere behind Tirath.
'I'm not only known asss the Massster of Ice, but alssso asss the Massster of Deception!'
Before Tirath could make any sort of move, Melzas blade was through his lower torso... Tirath screamed out in agony as he tried to free himself and attack back. His movements were stopped though because his body began to freeze from the sword that was still pirced through his body. In a matter of seconds Tirath was completely frozen... Melzas kicked his body off the dragon head statue, shattering it as soon as it made impact on the floor... Kurai was shocked, his movements were swift and deadly.

'Heeheehee! I love doing that to people! It'sss sssuch a painful death!'
Kurai wasn't sure what to do, but before he could decide he felt cold breath upon his neck.
'heeheehee... If you think I'd let you sssurvive asss well you were wrong!'
Melzas was still standing in front of him but the voice came from behind. Kurai turned around quickly only to see nothing. When he turned back Melzas was gone. He quickly started to look around not sure where he could be.
'Behind? there? Above!?'
Kurai was a bit razzled by the ugly death his friend just suffered. Just the thought of Melzas being anyways made him uneasy.
'How about below!'
Melzas voice rang through Kurai's head as through the floor came Melzas grabbing onto his legs. As soon as he touched Kurai he began to freeze from the legs up. Kurai made one more desperate stab downwards but it was stopped by a shield of ice that formed instantly in front of Melzas. Once Kurai was completely frozen Melzas threw him towards Reiketsu who attacked the ice statue of Kurai viciously. Kurai's body exploded on impact.

'Heeheehee! I know what isss going on thorugh your headsss! How do you defeat sssomeone like me? Well there'sss a sssimple anssswer, you don't!'
Melzas continued to laugh uncontrolably at the two deaths that just resulted. Meanwhile, the others fought viciously against Reiketsu. They were running low on everything, all it would take is one order from Melzas to finnish them all off. However Melzas over looked something while he was killing the two players. A booming voice ran loud through out the room.

'Ola Repth!!'
All the players felt a sure of energy flow throughout their bodies. Weary from battle but now fully healed they felt a new life throughout them. They all looked over towards the only player that had that skill. Nall was sitting upu, arm raised in the air faintly smiling. He continued with the revival of the other players.
'Rip Maen!'
He shouted twice as life rushed through Kurai and Tirath. They felt the full earth shattering pain of death and were aching all over but at least they were alive. Melzas looked over somewhat ticked and somewhat amused. Nall's voice ran out throughout the room.
'Leave Melzas be for now, everyone concentrate on Reiketsu! Remember, there are other ways to defeat it other then just pure force!'
Everyone nodded at Nall, glad he was alright and feeling renewed they wen't after Reketsu with more eagerness and hope. Nall, still too weak to do anything other then sit up stayed where he was letting Ramza heal him. If it weren't for his help in warming him, he would not be awake right now.

Kaisamyuu

Post by Kaisamyuu » Thu May 22, 2003 2:53 am

**Kaisamyuu dashes back into the fray, leaping behind behind the monster then to it's back. He then brings his blade to his hands, fliping it up side down as he makes his way to to the face of the spider. He wasn't planning on taking out another eye, he decided he would get ride of anything that could be used as an attack. He went straight of the manables as he leaped slightly, putting his body parallel with that of the monster. As he did this, his body began to turn, going into a 1080 as he slashed into the monster. He landed on the ground gently and quickly leaped back away from the monster. But as he did so, the monster slapped him into the wall with his claw. creating an imprint of his body in the wall. Kaisamyuu coughed some blood up as he fell to the ground, his ribs hurting badly. With his blade in one hand, he held propped himself up. With the other hand, he held to his ribs, the pain flowing out over his entire body. He squinted one eye slightly, still watching the monster and Melzas. He kepted away from the battle again, waiting for SP to fully recover so he could use Repth and prehaps another special attack.**