Enter the World through the Delta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Sat May 31, 2003 10:25 pm

ramza reached nigthhand and theystarted to have a conversation.

"nighthand, i dont like this. why cant we log out? why must we stay here and be imprisoned by those hackers? its not fair."

"id unno, but a lot of wierd things happening, like i walked away to get a bite, i walked back and saw my player walking around, wierd."

"same happened to me."

as they continued to talk they parted ways. ramza walked toward the bridge over the river, and saw someone sitting on the rails. he saw tears start to run down her cheek and he walked over to her.

"hello, im ramza. and u are...." she told him her name was vera. "what is wrong?"

"oh, its nothing. *sniff* dont worry about it." ramza looked at her, feeling sorry for her, whatever it was. ramza took a seat next to her and tried to spark some conversation. they talked for a little, and then ramza got up. "so, if u ever need help with a fight or something, maybe i can help you......after all, i am also a wavemaster..." and he walked away to the pawn shop, wanting to see if there was something waiting for him.

OOC: hope that wasn't corny
Rod of Darkness(Custom)
Night Cloak(Custom)
Dark Vest(Custom)
Red Beret(Custom)
OrmeAni Kruz, ani rom, meani zot, ani kruz
ola repth, rip maen
Ap anid
Dek anid
Level 28
700gp

Vera
Exalted Player

Post by Vera » Sat May 31, 2003 10:53 pm

ooc: Does my character naturaly come off as a wimp? >:( and no that wasn't corny

Vera stood up and walked into a dark alley, "Why does everyone have to make me feel so weak, why can't they just let me be" she said as grunty came up to her, "Get away" she said as the creature nudged her "Get away from me!" she yelled at it as it nudged her again

"Mon ami, whats the matter" It said to her, as she turned to it

"Ohh for the love of god!" she yelled as she put her head between her legs "I can't take this, everything, its all to much" she said crying again "Everyone makes me feel weak"

"But mon ami, you are not weak, its how you feel that makes you who you are, and your friends are the ones who should help you feel strong" The noble grunty said to Vera as it walked away

"God, did I just take the advice of a grunty, well it did have some good information, maybe it is right" Vera said getting up and smiling at the grunty as she came back into the light
Weapon: Shadow Guns
Armor: GunnerHeadband|Gunner Cloak|Dark Gunner Gloves|Shadow Anklet
Skills:Rapid Shot|Ani Eater|Ap Torv|La Repth|Ani Kruz
Money:8608
Items:Many
Power: Night Vision and Blindness Immune
Wishlist: More Ultra Light Gunner Equipment

Golden Orb is Currently: faint blue glow

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Sun Jun 01, 2003 12:43 am

When ramza went over the bridge, nighthand continued to a secluded alleyway, to be alone. he had to think this over

what am i going to do? no logging out, no...anything, except the game,

he sighed.

"It looks like i'm stuck. i didn't think i was this dedicated to the world."

"Everyone has to be dedicated, to be successful."

nighthand turned around, looking at the source of the voice. it was a character that he had never seen before. he was a wavemaster, holding a wand made of glowing crystal. his costume was completly black, making him blend in with the shadowed alley.

"What do you mean?"
"Just what i said. you must be dedicated to achieve success. if you only give half of yourself, then you are bound to fail. it really is a wonder you have come this far."

"Just what does that mean? if you have something to say, then SAY it!"

"Calm down. i am here to help you."

"Then help me. do what you will."

"Nighthand, you lack confidence. sure, you are brave, you have proven that in the dungeons. but you must, must, be more sure of yourself. be more open, talk more, meet the rest of the people you are traveling with."

"So i have to talk more."

"Not just that. don't think about things so much. in a fight, act on a plan, don't just think about it."

nighthand thought for a moment. he seemed changed, when he finally looked up.
"I see now. what i must do. thank..." he looked up, but the wavemaster was gone. "You."

he stood, and walked out into the open once again, a slight smile on his face.

(OOC: none of this was witnessed by anyone except me and the strange wavemaster. and none of you saw him, coming or going.

he may even be a figment of my imagination. you don't know

yet.)

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Sun Jun 01, 2003 1:09 pm

OOC: Sorry i'm really far behind, don't check for a day and i have to read 3pages of post :shock: ! I don't have too much of a side story so this is it till we move on.

Nalls words still rung in Tiraths ears. To most of the players it had been a sad thing, but he took a logical approach to the situation and was maybe alittle pleased with it.

Ok fine my body is in a coma and my mind is stuck in the game, as long as i can find Kat I don't care. Besides, now that i'm in the same condition as her, it may be easier to find her...... This is what he thought to himself as he lay down on the coach.

Not looking up to see if anyone was even in the hideout anymore he called out. "Wake me up when its time to go will ya?"

With that he pulled out his pendant and ball, just to be reassured they were still there. Finding them where they belonged he returned them and let sleep take him.
Equipment: Oval Sword/ Frost Armour/ Cougar Bandana / Frost Bracer / Leg mail
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane
Money: 5403gp
Skills: La Repth, Rue Slash, Rue Rom
Unequiped: Unicorn Blade(Ani Slash)Executioner(Crackbeat)

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Sun Jun 01, 2003 1:25 pm

OOC: Why did you delete my post? I thought it was very clever. Besides it was going to be my reappearence after i had to stay off the computer for a month............ and i could've explained it away......
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Ruri Hoshino

Post by Ruri Hoshino » Sun Jun 01, 2003 2:28 pm

ooc:oi...sorry I haven't been posting in a while...I had to go to graduations and grad parties @.@ Today's the only day I can post cause I'm getting my wisdom teeth out >.< But, I'll be back after that little surgery XD Anyways..Thanks Vera for posting with my character I apperciarte it partner. Vera could you please post with my character tomorrow? I don't want to fall behind ^.^() Anyways...I'm going to post now ^.^()

BIC: Ruri just watched the other around her, watching them interact with Vera and Tokki. She only talked with Vera and Tokki anyways. The others seemed way to strange for her.

She began to observe them as if she was conducting an experiment. I'm guessing, we'll be traveling with these people for a while. But for some odd reason I can't bring myself to trust them. Plus if what they say is true and what not, maybe....maybe my cousin is on this game too.

Ruri yawned a bit and then wondered, if she could even sleep. But then she thought she highly doubt it. She crossed her arms continuing to watch every one, while being quiet, unless spoken too.

Vera
Exalted Player

Post by Vera » Sun Jun 01, 2003 7:37 pm

Vera quickly jumped out from around the corner as she ran to the hide out and banged on the door "Hey, come on let me in!" she yelled as the door opened and she ran in

Ruri stared at her quietly "Where you been" she asked with a slightly worried voice

"I've been finding myself again, and I have an idea!" Vera said happily as everyone turned to her "What if, we try to just kill every hacker and rebuilt monster, sooner or later we'll kill the right one, and we'll be free, right?" she said as everyone raised an eye brow "Well we could always talk to the system staff"

ooc: Ok Partner, >.< sorry to hear about the teeth pulling

Kurai
Long Arm

Post by Kurai » Sun Jun 01, 2003 7:38 pm

Kurai and Tokki walked down the busy streets of Mac Anu, making a path between the hundreds of people that were overcrowding the stony pathways. There was an overabundance of people, like they havent been logging out, or something.

It was when the fourth person bumped into Kurai, he finaly decided to say something. "Is it just me, or is there alot more people in Mac Anu than usual? Is there some sort of event?"

Tokki shrugged her shoulders, dodging a large Heavy Axeman who almost trampled the both of them. "Im not too sure. Lets get out of this crowd, before we get lost..." Kurai nodded in agreement at Tokki, and the two of them made their way though the crowd. They ended up close to the Chaos Gate, and Kurai leaned back, against a nearby wall.

"I have never seen it so busy here before..." Kurai trailed off, as he watched the large crowd of people in the distance. The bridges were packed with people, and the shops were crowded all around. It would be very hard to buy ANYTHING right now. They were just lucky; Not too many people were around the Chaos Gate. People went in and out, they never really stayed long enough to overcrowd it.

Kurai looked back to Tokki, and was about to speak. It was then he heard the familiar sound of someone gating in to Mac Anu. The golden rings appeared, only a few feet from their resting spot. A figure began to take form within the rings, and both Tokki and Kurai turned to see who was gating in.
-/Treeweaver//Hunting Guard//Spirit Hauberk//Cave bear Hood//Time Sandals/-
-/Juk Doom//RaJuk Rom//MeJuk Kruz//RaJuk Zot//Dek Juka//Phal Repth//Rip Synk//Ap Do/-

Tokki
Enlightened Player

Post by Tokki » Sun Jun 01, 2003 7:51 pm

Tokki recognized the face instantly as it faded it. Another from the server she had gated in from. It was the blademaster, Kodel. He looked confused as ever. Tokki imagined it was because he had tried to log out and ended up here. Tokki closed her eyes tightly. How could this keep happening. That's another person in a coma. Another person. This needs to stop. She placed her hand in Kurai's as if it was a necessary motion at this point, and tugged him into Kodel's direction.

"You too? Tokki said, sadly.

Kodel looked at Tokki confused. He looked down at his hands as if to expect something to be different. For some reason, when he had tried to log out, he had found himself back at a very crowded version of Mac Anu, and in front of Tokki, the long arm who had disappeared a short time ago.

Tokki looked up to Kurai with meaningful eyes, and nodded at him.

"You should come with us-- we need to bring you to Nall."

(OOC: Gingitsune told me to introduce Kodel from the subplot board. He definitely deserves to be here. Sorry the post is so short. I'm just so tired.)
Tokki | Lv. 29 | Long Arm | Mistglaive | Kagayuzen | Time Headband | Rue Repulse | Rue Doom | GiRue Kruz | Rue Rom | Death | Ap Do | Miu Lei | Gan Don | Life Drain | No Damage | MeRue Rom

Wishlist: Undecided

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Sun Jun 01, 2003 8:12 pm

Gingitsune recieved the message from Asgard in the middle of her search for Nall, asking her to join him in another field...
Why not? she said to herself, if Nall wanted to be found, he'd come later, and Gingi was in need of a little fun, this crowded root town was beginning to wear thin.
She crammed the statuette into her bag and waved to Asgard happily, skipping down the steps to meet him.
"Hello!" she said, brightly, clicking her staff on the ground as she reached the landing, "and where are we off to?" she asked, curiosity sparkling in her violet eyes.
She didn't get much of a response from her companion, and shrugged her shoulders, preparing to transport into the field.
"Delta Hideous Destroyer's Far Thunder?" she mused outloud, as the chaos rings flickered over them, the usual stolid look returning into her eyes.
I suppose he either needs help, or company... she thought to herself, I suppose I'm prepared to offer either one...

(ooc: yeah, I said Kodel could come in here, hehe, so I dare anyone to challenge me *sigh* I'm really tired too, and I need Asgard to come back and tell me what the field is like before I can say anything more)

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Sun Jun 01, 2003 8:34 pm

ramza was now just exploring the root town. after meeting all the new players, and stocking up on new gear, he just wanted to walk around, wander, perhaps looking for another from the party to talk with. as he avoided the onslaught of players, he finally walked into someone he recognized. it was tokki, kurai, and someone else. this new blademaster was a mystery to him, but looked as though he was powerful.

"hey tokki, kurai. what's the rush?.......wont you introduce me?"

"oh hey ramza, this is kodel. we were looking for nall to tell kodel whats happened. he'll be joining us for now on."

"oh, nall, speaking of which, no one knows where he is.....i dont think he is in the meeting room either. its wierd. but also, i saw asgard and gingi leave earlier."

ramza shook hands with his new teammate kodel, and they each said farewell.

ramza walked around the town some more, now searching for nall. after searching for a short while he gave up. he walked back to the meeting room, looked around, and then entered the room, only to find that most had gone, leaving basically only him in this secluded room. the first time he had seen the room this way ever since nall had showed it to the party.
no point in staying here. as he left the room, he saw even more people enering mac anu. there were now hundreds. this must be murder on the bandwith. as he wandered around, trying to avoid the rush, a rare sight flashed before him, an empty alley. he walked over and sat there, and started to amuse himself with his fire to ice game.

im already growing impatient with desire for action, and battle, really anything new.
Rod of Darkness(Custom)
Night Cloak(Custom)
Dark Vest(Custom)
Red Beret(Custom)
OrmeAni Kruz, ani rom, meani zot, ani kruz
ola repth, rip maen
Ap anid
Dek anid
Level 28
700gp

Kodel
Elevated Player

Post by Kodel » Sun Jun 01, 2003 9:17 pm

Kodel blinked, surprised at where he had found himself. He had tried to log out to the main menu to check his e-mail account, but the server had for some reason pluncked him back down in Mac Anu.

He glanced over, seeing a Long arm dragging another Long Arm over towards him. He didn’t know the Wavemaster, but he recognized Tokki. She was a Long Arm of The Guardians of the Free World, a very powerful and well known guild in the World. It was rumored that almost every member was also an admin PC for the CC Corporation, but Kodel doubted that. He was about to ask if there was a glitch on the server system when he noticed Tokki looking at him with a disturbing intensity.

“You too?” was all he was able to make out. She had a very depressed tone to her voice.

Tokki suddenly turned at looked at the other Long Arm for a few moments, who suddenly nodded and walked off towards the Server root town. Tokki stepped closer to him, still seeming rather sad.

“You should come with us – We need to bring you to Nall.” She said.

Kodel felt panic rise in his chest. “Did I do something wrong?” he asked tentatively. Tokki looked at him and smiled sadly.

“No, I’m afraid it’s the other way around – something wrong has been done to you.”

Kodel felt himself sneering as it dawned on him. That freak hacker he had ran into. CC already knew about it. The twit must’ve done something to his character and that was why Tokki was staring at him so intensely.

Why would she be looking so sad though? He wondered.

She turned and suddenly began walking off, and Kodel hurried to follow up with her.

Must be having a really hard month. Guess those rumors about the hackers were true. At least… some of them were, anyway.

“Hey.” He asked suddenly. Tokki turned her head slightly to show that she had heard. “Is there something wrong with the Root Towns code? I can’t get back to the main menu."

Tokki looked forward again, and slumped slightly as she shook her head. “I’ll just let Nall explain everything too you. He knows the most about what is going on.”

Jeez! thought Kodel. These hackers must really be beating the pants off CC’s staff, if they’re this down in the dumps.

“I’m afraid I probably won’t be of much help though. I got a good look at the guy who attacked me, but seeing what he could do, I don’t think my recount will be of any use.”

Tokki stopped at this, turning to face him. “You were attacked? Where? When?”

Kodel blinked in surprise. “On… Bursting Forbidden Holy Ground, Delta Server. Last night, about 1 in the morning. Right before I logged off and went to bed. Isn’t this why you’re taking me to see this Nall guy right?”

Again, that sad smile. Tokki shook her head “I’m afraid this is something… different. You’re certain it was a hacker though?”

Now Kodel was worried “Uh…. Yeah. I’m positive. I was going to call up CC’s customer support and tell them about it, but I guess they already know about it and that’s why you fetched me… What’s this about, if not the hacker?”

Tokki turned and continued walking “Like I said… I’ll let Nall explain everything to you.”

She led him through the streets of Mac Anu, passing several people, one of which stopped them. A Wavemaster, who introducing himself as Ramza. Tokki told him she was taking Kodel to speak with Nall.

“Oh Nall. Speaking of which, nobody knows where he is... I don’t think he is in the meeting room, either. It’s very weird. I saw Asgard and Gingi leaving earlier as well."

“Thanks Ramza. We’ll check there again. He might’ve just gotten back.” They kept walking, eventually coming to a large building, almost like a warehouse, near the edge of Mac Anu, on the waterfront.

She pushed the front door open and led him inside. The inside of the building was almost empty, with no furnishings or decorations of any kind. There were just a few people milling about inside, talking amongst themselves. He noticed the Long Arm from earlier was here as well, talking to the group.

Kodel noticed something odd. His data on the area had suddenly winked out when the door had closed behind him.

“Where are we?” he asked.

“Hideout cut of from the core of the Root Town server. Basically a server within a server. Someplace we can meet and discuss what to do without worrying about…” she trailed off, searching for the right word.

“Spying?” Kodel finished.

Tokki shrugged. “That’s as good a threat as any. Nall should be here though.”

She led him over to the group of people, and they all turned to look at him.

“He hasn’t come back yet?” Tokki asked, suddenly sounding a little worried.

“No.” someone said “No ones seen him since he, Gingi, and Asgard all left.

Kodel suddenly spoke up “Hi, I’m Kodel Cri. Blademaster. Incredibly confused. Can someone tell me what’s going on?”

Tokki sighed, turning to face him “Right to the point. Well, to put it bluntly… you are in a coma. Your consciousness was transferred here by a hacker virus, and your body is probably being carted off to a hospital as we speak.”

Kodel gaped for a moment, and then sputtered, trying to keep from laughing. He lost control a moment later and almost fell over, feeling tears weeping from his eyes. He suddenly noticed everyone, Tokki included, staring at him angrily. He cut off his laugh, instantly sobering under their gazes “Come on.” He said after a moment “A good joke, but what’s really going on?”

“I’m afraid that’s what IS really going on.” Tokki said, a hard edge on her voice.

“But that’s impossible. There’s no way a computer virus can affect the end user.” Kodel said quickly. He knew enough about computers to realize that blatant observation. Tokki cocked her head to one side. “Really? What happened when you tried to log out?”

“It dropped me back here. But that’s probably just a bug with the server.” Kodel said, now sounding unsure of himself.

“Alright. What happened to you right before that?”

“Well I was… I was…” Kodel’s brow furrowed as he tried to draw up a memory. He had always been forgetful, but now he couldn’t even remember getting up and logging in this morning. He winced as he heard a faint noise in the back of his head, an echo of an echo. He recognized it almost instantly: it was him, screaming.

He looked back up at Tokki, a look of dawning horror and realization crossing his features “It’s… It’s just not possible.”

“Still not convinced? Alright… take your goggles off.”

Kodel stopped suddenly. He realized to his horror that he couldn’t move. He could see and hear and smell, but he suddenly realized he no longer held the controller in his hands, he couldn’t feel the pressure of the IR goggles on his face. He couldn’t feel his real body, yet here he was, his senses all intact.

What other explanation was there?

“Oh my God…”

Ruri Hoshino

Post by Ruri Hoshino » Sun Jun 01, 2003 9:45 pm

Ruri turned her head a bit and saw a new person who seem to be in a coma just like them. She walked towards Kodel and Tokki with Vera following behind her. "It seems we have a new friend?" Ruri said a little to cruely towards Kodel.

She stretched a little, and slowly crossed her arms focusing her attention to Kodel. "Well, better make yourself at home like the rest of new people, it seems that its going to be a while." she said dryly. Ruri turned away from Kodel as if he was a pest or a nussance, depending at what angle you looked at it.

Ruri looked at Vera, who looked back at her with disappointment and embrassment. But, Ruri couldn't help it. She still couldn't believe that she too is in the coma sea like the rest of the victuims that are stuck in the world. Plus this only fueled her anger even more as she began to piece how her cousin fell into this terrible coma.

Ruri ignored Vera, Kodel and Tokki for a moment and watched Gingitsune at the choas gate. Ruri seemed very curious as to were this person was going, plus the fact now she had a lot of time on her hands, seeing she was stuck in the world, with no plan on how to get out of this deadly coma.

Vera
Exalted Player

Post by Vera » Sun Jun 01, 2003 10:58 pm

Vera walked over slowly to Ruri as she looked at her "We're all stuck her, come on me and you are partners, I'm here for you, remember I'm more then a partner, I'm your friend" Vera said smiling to Ruri while placing a hand on her shoulder and smiling "If someone wants to keep us here, then lets show them what a big mistake they made" she said turning to everyone else "I may not be strong, or brave, but I don't have dreams of being stuck here." she said placing a fist into her hand

Ruri blinked several times, having never seen Vera this way "Vera, are you feeling ok, maybe you should lay down" she said putting a hand on Vera's head

"Hehe, thanks partner, but I'm fine, just a little worked up." Vera said smiling "A grunty, yeah something extremely rare on this server gave me some advice, that really help, but now I can't get that annoying voice out of my head" she said grabbing her head

Nall

Post by Nall » Sun Jun 01, 2003 11:36 pm

(OOC: Riiiiight...... I posted and when I came back to read it my post was deleted... stupid internet, though this never happened before... bleh, oh well, lucky me I had it on notepad. Sorry to Asgard and Gingitsune! We're gonna have to say you went to the feild, did whatever you did and are back now because I can't post till your back! It's not fair to everyone else to wait.)

Nall was nowhere to be found in Mac Anu. No one knew where he was or why. All the players were doing their own random things. They wondered what would happen next and what was up with Nall. He had left before but never for this long. Suddenly all the members of their group began to get a flash mail...

To Armina:

Armina, with your cunning and wit... I have a mission for you. Only if you are confident in your abilities should you accept... If you are still confident in my guidence go to Hidden Ghostly Holy Ground and retrieve the key that is hidden there. It is blue and will be in a statue of a dragon. I met up with someone while I was away. His name is Rayo and he will be waiting for you and joining the group. He's a strong wavemaster and will be a good asset.

-Nall

To Kodel:

You are very new to the group. We have not even met yet and I'm asking you a favor... It is hard to ask of your trust yet I will still ask you to go to Hidden Ghostly Holy Ground and find the key. Armina will tell you more.

-Nall

To Vera:

Vera, though you are new believe in what I say and go to Hidden Ghostly Holy Ground with your new friends. Find the key. Talk to Armina and she'll tell you more.

-Nall

To Ruri:

Ruri, you are new to these adventures yet I want you to listen to what I have to say. If you trust in my judgement go to Hidden Ghostly Holy Ground with your friends and find the key. Armina will tell you more.

-Nall

To Hinjinx:

Your last encounter with Melzas was an interesting one for you... But now I have a new mission for you. If you believe in my words go to Hidden Ghostly Holy Ground and find the key. Armina has the details.

-Nall

To Nighthand:

Finding yourself is a difficult task. I'd like to ask you to find somthing for me. If you trust me go to Hidden Ghostly Holy Ground and find the key. Armina will tell you the rest.

-Nall

To Kaisamyuu:

Though your heart might not be open to everyone consider my request. Go to Hidden Ghostly Holy Ground and help your friends find the key. Armina will tell you the deatils.

-Nall

To Gingitsune:

Very talented and knowledgable, Gingitsune, from the beginning you trusted in my judgement. If you truly do trust in me then hear my words and hear them well. Go to Hidden Ghostly Holy Ground and find the key. It is blue and will be hidden in a dragon statue. Watch out for the water.

-Nall

To Kurai:

Brave and powerful, Kurai, if you believe in my judgement go to Hidden Ghostly White Devil and find the Key that is hidden there... Only if you can place all your trust in me and your friends should you accept this mission. The key is green and will be inside a dragon statue.

-Nall

To Tokki:

New yet talented, Tokki, though you havent known me long trust in my words. If you place all your trust in me then travel to Hidden Ghostly White Devil and help your new friends... Kurai will tell you the details. Be wary of the water.

-Nall

To Asgard:

powerful yet quick to decide, Asgard, if you believe in my words go to Hidden Ghostly White Devil and find the key. Kurai will tell you more.

-Nall

To Kayin:

You are quiet yet strong. You have trusted me before and I'll ask you to trust me again. Go to Hidden Ghostly White Devil and find the key. Kurai knows more.

-Nall

To Ramza:

A great wavemaster with cunning and wit, Ramza, I ask you to go to Hidden Ghostly White Devil and find they key. If you trust in my words talk to Kurai, he'll tell you more.

-Nall

To Tirath:

Your search for Kat will be a long one, but if you wish to continue it and trust my words go to Hidden Ghostly White Devil. Find the key that is hidden there. Kurai will tell you the details.

-Nall

To Argilus:

Strong twinblade, Argilus, if you believe in me go to Hidden Ghostly White Devil and find the key. Kurai will tell you more.

-Nall

To Raye:

Lost in your thoughts about the past, drowning in doubt and sorrow. If you do not doubt me go to Hidden Ghostly White Devil and find the key. Kurai knows more about it.

-Nall

The players each recieved their individual flashmails. While they were confused about the sudden mission that was given to them they were more concerned about Nall. Where had he dissappeared to? Was he going to join one of the groups? It was all unclear to them. When some of the players thought about thir flashmails they realized that Nall knew what was going on and what they were thinking. Adding yet another mystery to Nall... The players began to group up once again and decide their course of action based on the new mail they just recieved.
Last edited by Nall on Mon Jun 02, 2003 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.