Enter the World through the Delta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

Tokki
Enlightened Player

Post by Tokki » Fri May 30, 2003 6:21 pm

Tokki's eyes widened when Kurai leaned his beautiful weapon towards her. She had unconsciously put her hand toward her glaive and gripped the spear as the magnificent spear shifted hues and reshaped itself in it's happiness. Kurai pulled the spear back, told them that he'd be of help to them if necessary, and nodded his head. Tokki's heart warmed at the fact that she could create stable, friendly relationships with both long arms. It was just a huge up in her online life within the myriad downs that had been cast upon her recently.

Tokki bowed her head solemnly at Kurai, a tradition she was used to, and then at Armina, before turning to Vera. She eyed over the tail area of the girl, who was wincing in pain from it subtly. Tokki could tell she was hurting though. She put her hand on the girls shoulder softly, evicting the girls raised eyes.

"You okay?" Tokki prodded.

"Of course, it's nothing." Tokki looked worried, she remembered the hideous screams that came from the girl when the hacker was forcing these changes upon her. The pain must have been unbearable. Tokki rummaged through her knapsack and pulled from it a health drink. The cool curved glass in the container was shaped perfectly in her hands.

Perhaps I should re-use this bottle when I finish with it. Tokki pondered. The liquid within the bottle was fluidly moving in a swirling method as Tokki fondled it. Her eyes were fixated on it, and she paused. Something was different with her.. and it.. as she held it. She looked at the water, and began to follow the swirling motion with her eyes. The swirling sped... and sped. Her eyes widened with worry, and the water seemed to slow down as she did, yet continued it's motion.

But.. how..

Tokki tested something. She began to follow the current in the opposite direction of the way it was flowing... the water began to speed in the direction, and she nearly dropped it. By this time, Armina, Kurai, Vera and Ruri were starting wonderously at her. She noticed and looked up. She cleared her throat-- a sweatdrop formed, and she looked back at the bottle. She looked at it, and thought of Vera again. An idea popped into her head.

"Vera.. why don't you put some ice on that tail. She asked, without looking up at the girl.

Vera looked puzzled. Before she could speak, the health drink's bottle began to frost over, and cloud up from the cold tempuratures within it. Her eyes kept the motion of swirling going through the drink as the temperature dropped, and when she was finished all that was inside the bottle was a slushy liquid.

All around her either gasped, or was too shocked to say anything. Tokki handed Vera the bottle, and turned around. Her eyes closed.

What exactly was that? She thought. Before anyone could question her, she walked off, and inbetween two buildings where a grunty sat. Calmly, she took a seat next to the wall, and leaned her back against it.

Whatever it is... she thought. I like it.

(OOC: My connection to the ice/water element has been approved by Nall. All characters near Tokki, In the radius of "Strengthen!" type moves and the like, will have an automatic Ap Ruem. All ice/water attacks will be 100 percent accurate. ^_^)
Last edited by Tokki on Sat May 31, 2003 12:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tokki | Lv. 29 | Long Arm | Mistglaive | Kagayuzen | Time Headband | Rue Repulse | Rue Doom | GiRue Kruz | Rue Rom | Death | Ap Do | Miu Lei | Gan Don | Life Drain | No Damage | MeRue Rom

Wishlist: Undecided

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Fri May 30, 2003 8:25 pm

Gingitsune had turned away from the group, her head was still pounding, and those few words she had managed to utter had spent the last bit of her slowly recharging energy.
She mused softly to herself, thinking about the things everyone else had said, about the coma; she thought about their expressions- the fear, and surprise, and she was amused by her own reaction.
Somehow the whole revelation made absolutely no impact on her, she just didn't... seem to care at all.

She was glad to see the LongArms forming a group, she'd never been close to people like that, but that was just her own personality, she liked to be a leader, whether that meant she didn't become attached to people or not.

She sat back down on her usual bench infront of the Inn, and watched the three newcomers. Tokki seemed to be having a strange sort of problem, Vera was cat-ening, and Ruri was watching her friends with wonder.
She smiled lightly, how many times now had they taken on new members into their group? Everytime they came back they seemed to add to their numbers...

She scrunched up her eyes against the sun and leaned back against the stone wall, what had her life been like? Outside of the World? Somehow she couldn't even remember it anymore... how long had she been here?
It was summer when she had turned on the game- or was it? Had it been summer when she had met everyone? When they had started their first quest?

Why the hell can't I remember? Wasn't it important at all?

Maybe it was just the sickness effecting her, she tried to convince herself, she obviously had to remember...
Gah... this was all turning into some sort of Soap Opera, Gingi hated all of that, melodrama killed her. She wasn't the overly emotional type, she was sly, cunning, clever, all of those, but not melodramatic- if she could help it.

Are you having problems again Gingitsune? Is something wrong?
The same horrible voice entered her mind, it had made a mark on her before, and she couldn't forget it.

What do you want? What the hell do you want Melzas?

The voice disappeared again, and Gingitsune was left alone, but something felt much different; she shook it off and got up again, going back to her group, where there were atleast distractions to keep her from her little miseries.

She noticed that the new players had, perhaps, not quite gotten the right impression of her.

"I'm sorry if I sounded a bit grumpy you guys, I didn't want to scare you off with my anti-social-ness. I'm Gingitsune, you can call me Gingi if you wish. I have a slight alteration in my character too," she said, smiling and turning around, showing off her silky, and silvery fox tail "I put it on myself though, I think it matches my personality, which may or may not be a good thing!

She winked and laughed softly, unhooking her cloak from her clasp jewel, and putting it back into her pack. The warmth of Mac Anu made it useless.

I wonder what's next...

Vera
Exalted Player

Post by Vera » Fri May 30, 2003 9:43 pm

Vera stared at the bottle in her hand, looking at it as she thought of what she should do, "I'm not quite sure what she ment, but here goes nothing" she said downing the slush drink as she smiled sofly as she started to feel the pain go from her body

"How do you feel" Ruri asked her gently as Vera smiled back

"I'm fine, for now at least, I'm going to go thank Tokki" Vera said walking outside as she smiled and came to Tokki "Thanks, that helped take away the pain for now, thanks for caring" she said as she embraced Tokki in a loving hug and handed her the empty bottle and a full one as well "Here, I always pay people back" she said smiling shyly as she kissed Tokki's cheek and ran off with her tail behind her

Tokki sat where she was blinking for several minutes "Umm, your welcome" she said still blinking as she placed the items into her bag "Did she just kiss me?" she thought
Weapon: Shadow Guns
Armor: GunnerHeadband|Gunner Cloak|Dark Gunner Gloves|Shadow Anklet
Skills:Rapid Shot|Ani Eater|Ap Torv|La Repth|Ani Kruz
Money:8608
Items:Many
Power: Night Vision and Blindness Immune
Wishlist: More Ultra Light Gunner Equipment

Golden Orb is Currently: faint blue glow

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Sat May 31, 2003 1:29 am

(ooc: I'll be crossing over some of the other posts, so bear with me!)
Kurai wrote:Kurai stood up, Leaning on his spear, and walked toward the group. He reached the lot of them, already beginning to speak, "Hello, I am Kurai. Its nice to see a few new people, even if it is under such sad circumstances..." Kurai smiled a little, looking at each of the newcomers. His gaze fixed on Tokki. He nodded a little in her direction. "You chose an excellent class, speedy and agile, as well as good at dealing the damage.. But of course, you know that." Kurai held the Treeweaver forward, and it seemed to change color - its brownish hues softened to a light, fresh green. Its thorned side was a flush red, as if it was feeling more alive, just by being around other Long Arms...

"Anyways," Kurai said, once again, "Its glad to meet you all. If you need anything, dont hesitate to ask. I will do my best to help."
Armina's eyes widen appretiatively seeing Kurai's TreeWeaver change colors. "OOOooo! Kurai that is so utterly cool! Does it always do that? I didn't get much of a chance to watch you fight with it since you got it."

She sighs dreamily. "It would be awesome to have such a cool spear!" Giggling slightly she grasps her Berserk Spear happily. "Not that I'm not totally thrilled to have my new spear... but it certainly doesn't change colors!"

Her periferial vision caught Tokki's bow, to which she nodded her head in acknowledgement. Kurai had listened to her yapping... but he knew better than to think he had to give her an answer. He probably doesn't know whether it changes colors a lot or not... same as I don't know much about my new BerserkSpear!

I couldn't imagine having to feel my ears grow... much less a tail! She glances at the cat WaveMistress where she's talking with Tokki. That had to have hurt. Poor thing. Vera looked to be in pain but her friends were trying to help her. Tokki was pulling out a HealthDrink for her. At least our new girls seem to know each other already. That will make things so much easier for them. Speaking of... what is Tokki doing with that HealthDrink?

Armina's head had been bobbing to the music in her head when she notices what Tokki is doing. Or trying to do.
Tokki wrote:"Vera.. why don't you put some ice on that tail. She asked, without looking up at the girl.

Vera looked puzzled. Before she could speak, the health drink's bottle began to frost over, and cloud up from the cold tempuratures within it. Her eyes kept the motion of swirling going through the drink as the temperature dropped, and when she was finished all that was inside the bottle was a slushy liquid.

All around her either gasped, or was too shocked to say anything. Tokki handed Vera the bottle, and turned around. Her eyes closed.
The bubbly LongArm stops bouncing & stares, not quite believing her eyes. Was that magic? Doesn't seem like the same kind of magic we use from our weapons or with scrolls. Whatever it was... Armina's eyes light up & she grins gleefully. ...that was sweet!

She watches happily as Ruri checks on Vera & how Vera thanks Tokki for her help. Then as Tokki slips out of the hideout with out another word. They're really close... a lot closer than any of us really are. Still they need some alone time to work things out I guess. Tokki might not even understand what she just did! I know I don't!

Seeing everyone pretty much lost in their own thoughts, Armina begins to hum "Soak Up the Sun" & lets her mind wander aimlessly. Our group doesn't have that many friend clusters, does it? Except maybe Ramza & Nighthand or Tirath & Hijinx. They hang out a lot. Kurai & I make a pretty decent team in battle, but we're not that close. Gingi & Nall... well it seems most of the time they go out to talk it's all planning & strategy. Neither seems to be willing to let anyone in.... She tosses a glance at Nall & another towards the door Gingi recently left thru. Armina almosts jumps when the subject of her ponderings walks back inside the very door at which she's looking.
Gingitsune wrote:"I'm sorry if I sounded a bit grumpy you guys, I didn't want to scare you off with my anti-social-ness. I'm Gingitsune, you can call me Gingi if you wish. I have a slight alteration in my character too," she said, smiling and turning around, showing off her silky, and silvery fox tail "I put it on myself though, I think it matches my personality, which may or may not be a good thing!

Armina's laughter bubbles over... once she gets over actually seeing Gingitsune's silver tail. So that's what she's been tucking out of site all this time! Somehow I'm not surprised! "Gingi, you might be an ice fox -& it does suit you!- but I think it's definately a good thing! Now if you'll only trust us like we trust you!"

She seems to be doing better, but it's hard to tell. She's always so inside herself. The LongArm sighs sadly. I wish they'd be a bit more sociable! I don't see how they can be so alone with so many of us around them!

Maybe it's their way of protecting us. Breaking out of the song she laughs softly, her eyes crinkling slightly. "Anyone want to join me in a card game? Just something normal to pass the time until our next major undertaking!"

Pulling out a deck of cards Armina shuffles them lazily in the air, proud that she can still manage the "air-bridge" in this game world. "So, who's with me?"

She casts a mischivous smile at her companions, almost daring ...almost pleading... someone to play.

(ooc: I'll be gone all weekend! You guys have fun!
Sorry 'bout all the quotes, but I thought we needed a little more clarification on the timeline... okay -- So I was getting a bit confused! So suit me! *starts singing Guys & Dolls "So Suit Me"* I hope I didn't step on any toes!
If you want to run with Armina's wanting to play cards be my guest --just know she won't want to truly gamble anything other than pepples or ribbons or something! *laughs* Even for that you'd probably have to talk her into it! Just have fun with it! I'm not too picky 'bout what Armina does in others' posts!
Laters!)
Level 33
Skills: JukRepulse (WoodL2), RaiWipe (ThunderL2), RueKruz(1:S:Water), DekGanz (dec. Earth), RaiRom (1:Thunder), Repth, RipTeyn
Specials: LifeDrain
Items: 4Antidote, 2Restorative, 23Health Drink, 10Mage'sSoul, 5Ressurect

Kaisamyuu

Post by Kaisamyuu » Sat May 31, 2003 2:05 am

((OOC: I didn't even get any items and that's what makes me mad. You make it seem like I only did one post. Not very fair, but whatever. ))

Raye
Elevated Player

Post by Raye » Sat May 31, 2003 2:30 am

... "Hey guys, what's up!?" Raye strode into the room, her Spellbinder in her hand. She was tanned more than usual.

"Who are you?" A new face blinked, staring at Raye. "Are you a Newbie? Hi my name is Tokki..."

"Uhh.. noo..." Raye blinked, a look of contempt on her face. "I'm Raye. Wanderer of the land, wavemistress of the animals. I happen to be a lot more experienced than you, kiddo!" She winked.

Everyone was quite confused, Raye had never been this outgoing. Usually, she was the quiet muttering girl in the corner. The girl with tears streaked down her face. Also, she disapeared after she defeated a spider.

"Gingitsune.. are you okay?" Raye rushed over to Gingi's side, brushing her hair out of her face. "Nall, what's wrong? What happened to her?" (OCC: Kitty, I'm really hoping you're in the room right now.. lol)

"She's just come out of a horrible coma. Something troubling her, but we just don't know--" Nall took in a sharp breath, is eyes looking worried.

"I'm sure Gingi will be alright.. " Raye smiled. "Would you guys stop talking about me as if I wasn't alive?" Gingitsune laughed, her cheeks blushing pink. "Hey Raye, I've never seen you act this way before... what's up?"

"Well..." Raye dropped her eyes to the ground, "I went on an adventure. It seemed like forever, but it wasn't.. you guys haven't been gone from the dungeon very long, have you? Actually.. I just logged out!" She laughed, "I also altered my character design, can you tell?" She pulled her shirt down above her shoulder to reveal a little wing tattoo.

"I dunno," she rubed her left eye, "I thought it would look neato. Especially since I'm not allowed one... well, we shouldn't talk about outside the WORLD now. Eh? Let's just stick to what's going on now! Anyways, I'm gunna trot out to the store to get some supplies--"

"I'll go with you... Gingi, I'll be back in a second!" Nall smiled at Gingitsune, Raye could tell something was up with him.

Outside was a beautiful blue sky and puffy white clouds. Animals were scurrying around, birds were flitting in the sky, players were logging on. Players were holding hands, kissing... it made Raye a little sad. She dropped her eyes to the ground, letting her happy-go-lucky attitude slip a bit.

"Your mask is slipping." Nall randomly exclaimed.

"Excuse me?!" Raye jumped startled, "What are you talking about?"

She chuckled, a bead of sweat forming on her head.

"You aren't really happy. In fact, I believe you are actually very upset."

"You got me, Nall." Raye shrugged, "You're right. You'd think that logging out would help these feelings go away... but it didn't. Even when I was logged out I felt deep sadness and regret. My eyes were clouded by feelings of loss and contempt. I dunno, I feel as if I can't leave the world. I miss Felix and Cocoa way to much!" She whimpered, her brown sugar lips frowning deeply. "I don't know what to do!"

---

(OCC: Omg, Tokki, you're stealing my flashbacks!! ;_; Just remember, I'm the original flash-backer! ;D And I'm the only one that can have seriously life-changing problems!! >:0 *possesive*)
If freedom is being alone, I fear liberation.

Tokki
Enlightened Player

Wha..

Post by Tokki » Sat May 31, 2003 5:08 am

Tokki's eyes widened, and her hands were touching her face, lightly. The WaveMistress had just.. kissed her? She probably shouldn't think too much of it. Though it was a bit odd. She needed to move around, not sit there next to the Grunty. The grunty was staring at her, eyes empty. It seemed to be absolutely clueless as to what was going on. Tokki waved the back of her hand in front of the grunty's face to check for existence, and the large pig-looking animal didn't even flinch. Tokki furrowed her brow before hopping up in place.

"It.. smells over here." She needed some fresh air. Grunties smelled.

Perhaps she would journey over to the item shops. There was no sense in wasting time before the next trip simply because she had a special ability. Perhaps she could meet up with those long arms again. Tokki whisked her hair over her shoulder again. As she walked toward the item shop, she looked over to a young Twin Blade sitting near a shop, head down as if in a state of sadness. She raised her hand near her mouth, palm up, and blew towards him. A wispy cold air floated down towards him and caused him to snap his eyes wide open, and head straight up. Tokki grinned to herself, and continued on as the boy looked around in confusion.
Tokki | Lv. 29 | Long Arm | Mistglaive | Kagayuzen | Time Headband | Rue Repulse | Rue Doom | GiRue Kruz | Rue Rom | Death | Ap Do | Miu Lei | Gan Don | Life Drain | No Damage | MeRue Rom

Vera
Exalted Player

Post by Vera » Sat May 31, 2003 5:35 am

Vera stared at Hijinx, then slowly turned back to go outside "Ok, what she just did scares me, more then the hackers do" she said shutting the door quickly smashing her tail as she let out a loud scream "Stupid thing!" she said opening the door and rubbing her tail softly

Ruri tryed to contain her laughter as Vera smashed her tail, but she ended up bursting into tears of joyful laughter "Vera, sorry, but that was funny" she said barely being able to catch her breath

Vera walked over to the Item shop as she searched through her bag, "Hmm, I could use something to revive someone, or maybe a Speed Charm" she said thinking for a few moments as she smiled and bought some stuff as she came back into the room, and sat down

Kayin
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Kayin » Sat May 31, 2003 6:38 am

Kayin returned to the hideout after browse the root town. He said nothing as he moved to the corner he occupied earlier. He looked over the group once more before sitting down and leaning back. Kayin remained silent, he seemed to be more interested in sitting than anything happening around him. This struck the new players oddly, Kayin had said very little, and pretty much seemed apathetic to everything. He would occationally glance upwards whenever interesting information was talked about, but usually returned to staring at nothing.

As Kayin sat there, nothing seemed to bother him. At every occational question directed towards him, Kayin merely glanced expressionlessly at the person asking the question. But Kayin was only busy with his thoughts, it wasn't that he was ignoring people or the current situations, he was just lost in his thoughts.
Level :24
Equip: Absorbtion, Raccoon Earcap, Wyrm Scale, Miner's Gloves, Mountain Boots
Skills: Groundbreaker, Dek Corv, Life Drain, La Repth, Rue Kruz, Gan Don, Ap Corv

"Give me one.... Wait! Screw one, Give me twenty good reasons!"

Kurai
Long Arm

Post by Kurai » Sat May 31, 2003 7:25 am

Kurai left Nall's hideout, waving a quikc goodbye to everyone. "I'll be back later, Im just going to cruise the streets!" With a grin and a wave of his hand, he was out the door. He walked down the alleyway of Mac Anu, his spear resting over his shoulder. The light's rays seemed to affect his spear, as well.

Hmm.., Kurai thought, looking at the Treeweaver, its colors seeming more vibrant by the second. He tried to recall all the times his spear had done that.. When fighting enemies, it seems to grow... When around other Longarms and out in the sun, it wants to change colors... It acts like a plant - well... sort of. Kurai went through his thoughts over and over about his rare weapon, hoping to figure out EXACTLY what makes it tick. It was then he felt a slight gust of chilly air, as it reached the side of his neck.

He looked around, and noticed a younger looking player character looking more confused than him. He looked off in the direction of the gust, and shivered a little, before turning back around to do whatever duty he first set off to do. Kurai looked past the PC, and saw someone that looked vaugely familiar, even though he had just met her - Tokki. He chuckled a little, as the PC walked past him, still with a confused look on his face. well... Kurai thought to himself, She sure is interesting... Able to control an element like that... Kurai grinned, and set the Treeweaver over his shoulder. He walked off, in the direction that Tokki hurredly went off to.

Kurai peeked around the corner, and saw her well down the street. He strolled after her, as he brought up the map. He noticed an alleyway that led off to the left, that cut around and met up far ahead of Tokki. He quickly ducked in the alleyway, and continued walking down the narrow corridor. It was a small alley, he even had to turn his spear so it wouldn't scrape on the walls beside him. He looked up, to see a few open windows above him, every now and then, catching a glimpse of a eggshell white curtain, rippling in the breeze. Kurai seemed to take it all in around him - even though he was hurredly walking down a cramped corridor, he found more detail every second he looked around.

Before he knew it, he turned a corner, and was out of the alleyway. He forgot for a second why he went though, but quickly remembered, as she bumped into his shoulder. "Oh! Im sorr - hey! its you again!" Kurai smiled at Tokki, still holding his spear over his shoulder. As he waved with his right hand, he absent-mindedly moved his spear out a little, almost hitting a Blademaster right across the face. The PC shot a remark, but Kurai wasn't listening...

"Hey, its good to run into you... I wanted to ask you a few things." Kurai glanced around himself a little, then turned his attention back to Tokki. "How did you gain those elemental powers? I havent seen anyone able to do that before." Kurai hoped he wasn't being too nosy. He was simply a curious guy - especially to new things.. "So, is it a player hack? An alteration of that sort must have taken some skill..."
-/Treeweaver//Hunting Guard//Spirit Hauberk//Cave bear Hood//Time Sandals/-
-/Juk Doom//RaJuk Rom//MeJuk Kruz//RaJuk Zot//Dek Juka//Phal Repth//Rip Synk//Ap Do/-

Tokki
Enlightened Player

Hello

Post by Tokki » Sat May 31, 2003 2:07 pm

Tokki jumped back, startled to run into the male Long Arm. She smiled cheerfully when she met him, and flung her hair over her shoulder when she greeted him.
"Hey, its good to run into you... I wanted to ask you a few things." Kurai glanced around himself a little, then turned his attention back to Tokki. "How did you gain those elemental powers? I havent seen anyone able to do that before." Kurai hoped he wasn't being too nosy. He was simply a curious guy - especially to new things.. "So, is it a player hack? An alteration of that sort must have taken some skill..."
Tokki looked down, nervous. She wasn't necessarily staring at the covered stone floor of the small town, but really not starting at anything at all. She was just trying to avoid Kurai's innocent, yet penetrating gaze while she desperately tried to answer his question. But the truth was, she wasn't sure. Whenever she was thinking about it, she somehow began to think about him... That was nonsense though, she would think, and begin to think about something else. Regardless, her glance shifted with him, and they met eyes once more while she hung in limbo of her feelings.

She lifted a hand into the air, and closed her eyes-- she located the closest water source in the area, which happened to be a vase full of water and some small amount of floral species wading in it. The water in the vase was cooled, and froze to the point of the vase cracking. The shattering sound was easily heard throughout the alleyway they inhabited, and was even easier to hear when the vase fell from the windowsill it was sitting in, to the floor below.

Tokki looked at the shattered vase pieces and ice shards that had spilled all over the ground.

"The thing is.. I'm not sure. But I don't.. I don't think it's very normal either. I can.. I can see the water data. And its form is so simplistic. It's a matter of moving it to different places and changing it with my eyes. I do it with my eyes. I don't know why, but everything related to water I have a connection to."

She looked down at his weapon, the spear that had fascinated her earlier with it's ability to change colors. She smiled weakly. Noticing a few beads of water on it, flowing in and out of it's thin pores, she paused. A normal player shouldn't notice things like that. She blew on his weapon lightly, causing it to writhe with color. It seemed to appreciate the attention. She looked back up to Kurai, who seemed to be trying to understand Tokki and her gift the entire time-- staring deep into her with those eyes.

"I'm really not sure. But I'm happy with it. Just as you are with your weapon." Tokki explained.

Tokki began to gaze off in the distance, but caught herself being rude and not paying much attention to what was going on around her.

"Kurai.. would you mind walking around with me a while? I.. I don't think I'd like to be alone right now," she asked, "Maybe.. we can find Armina somewhere?"

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Sat May 31, 2003 2:49 pm

Gingitsune watched as the little group began to break up and wander outside, into the streets; she decided to follow suit, there really wasn't anything she had to do at the moment.
Maybe I should find Nall... she said to herself, looking around her for the Blademaster, I wonder where he's gone?
Gingitsune wanted to find out what Nall knew, her condition had left her feeling very strange, especially in her mind, which had perhaps not fully recovered from the antidote's effects.

Yawning she put her arms up behind her head, and started strolling leisurely down the streets, scanning the faces in the crowd for anyone familiar.
Her mind was whirling more than ever, so full of strange, and shapeless thoughts that Gingi could hardly even comprehend.
He's going to fall...
It was the first coherent thought that had come into her head, and it made no sense to her.
She glanced over to her side and saw a Long Arm talking to a group of friends, his weapon clicking infront of him, suddenly he lsot his footing and tripped over it, falling into a heap as his friends laughed at him.
Gingi shook her head, sighing lightly, everyone falls sometime.

Suddenly she saw someone who looked unconsciously familiar, for a split second, before he disappeared into a dark alley.

"HEY! Hey wait!" she yelled after him, picking her staff up and running after him, "Stop!"

She ducked into the same alley as him, and just caught the glint of a dark cloak disappearing into nothingness.
She stopped suddenly, before she hit the shady wall, covered with thick, soft vines.
"There's something here..." she said, poking the little leafed plant gingerly with her forefinger, and parting it lightly, as she felt something hard and lumpy behind it.
She managed to pull it out, a small package wrapped in light brown paper, with a small note attached to the front of it.

Perhaps this will help you solve your quest.

She ripped open the package, throwing the paper on the ground.
Inside was a miniature Dragon statue...
An exact replica of the one they had seen in the room...

"Where is Nall?" Gingitsune growled, stuffing the note and statue into her pack without a second thought.

You'll find him very soon. said the little voice in her head.

"Oh shut up." Gingitsune said, crossly, exiting the alley.

Asgard
Exalted Player

Post by Asgard » Sat May 31, 2003 3:53 pm

Asgard walked away from the divinding group of people, thinking that Gingitsune was fine and that whatever ailed her before, passed. Kurai and Tokki seperated themselves from the rest as well. The blademaster Nall was gone as well, probably delving into the location of the shadowy being that he saw with Tokki and the Wavemistresses.

"Guess it's time to go wait. The boredom especially," Asgard told himself. He looked down the street path to see that Lazzar wasn't in shop, so he couldn't sell his Slayer. He cursed at the bad timing. The shopkeep probably closed down once the population of Mac Anu began to spike. With no one able to log out, it was only getting more and more crowded.

Asgard strolled through the milling traffic and onto the bridge. He stopped about halfway across the wooden bridge, put his hands over the railing and stopped. There were a few players, a Twin Blade and a group of wavemasters, looking over the edge. Who knows what they were thinking. Yet, Asgard stopped for a reason, the people still walking back and forth. To his right, stood an overbearing Heavy Axeman, wielding a oversized axe with the strangest Angelic wings on the sides of the massive axe blade. Covered from head to toe in Red, Scarlet armor, he knew exactly who he was.

"So, what are the admins trying to do to stop this, Loki?" Asgard said without any hesitation of consequence. The Heavy Axeman looked on to the buildings across the canal, silent. Asgard knew that the administrative force in this game were quickly losing ground. The hackers were becoming too much of an active threat.

"Don't you worry," Loki replied with assurance, "The head Delta's have already contacted System Administrator Lios. The system board should have this problem fixed before Mac Anu becomes overpopulated." Asgard smirked, invisible from Loki. He had a hunch that the igniting spark to cause such peril will appear well before.

"But," Loki continued, Asgard still in mid thought, "That's only one reason I am here." Loki handed the Heavy Blade a piece of paper. The ripped page had a triangle with three words following it.

It was a field listing.

"You should find something that will be very helpful there," Loki added, Asgard still looking at the page. He was trying to pry the recesses of his brain for where this was going to take him. Yet, he couldn't remember. He turned to Loki to ask, but he turned to see no trace of the Scarlet Axeman.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asgard rolled through the keywords with haste. He didn't want to go to the field, stay there and get back before the rest of the group did.

"Hideous...There it is."

He cycled through the second listing. There wasn't many words available to him, but he knew that Loki wouldn't have given him the note if he wasn't ready for that field.

"Destroyer! There."

The final list was big. It took him a little while before he found the last word.

"Far Thunder."

Asgard was about to step through the portal, when he heard a voice call out his name near the Save scribe. A female wavemaster split her way through the crowd. Obviously, Gingitsune was feeling much better than before. She stopped short of the steps, people walking back and forth to and from the chaos gate. Asgard had sent a flashmail to the Wavemistress about the area. Truthfully, she was the only one she trusted.

Asgard got a message across his screen.

Group is now Asgard: Heavy Blade and Gingitsune: Wavemaster.

Asgard accepted the field name: Delta Hideous Destroyer's Far Thunder. Two sets of gold chaos rings flooded over Gingitsune and Asgard as they disappeared to the field.

((OOC: We'll be back before the next hacker area. Don't worry.))
This is my non-banner profile. Read at own discretion!
Wishlist (Bolded sections denotate priority, in descending order)
In General: LEVELS
Pet-Related: EX-Levels, [Lv. 2]Overdrive Sphere, [Lv. 2]Ressurect
Armor: Dice Gloves (20 RARE), Golden Turban (42), Saint Cross (41), Protect Ring (41)
Weapons: Master Nunchaku (40 RARE), Three-Section Staff (37),
Items: (None)

Vera
Exalted Player

Post by Vera » Sat May 31, 2003 9:20 pm

ooc: Dude, sorry but your not allowed to post here yet, please go to the registration and read the topic posted by Rayo, and start out at the Sub-plots

Vera stared up at the sky as she sat outside, on the bridge guard-rail, she continued to look at the sky as ran her hands through her hair, and down her side, "I'm stuck her, and I'm always running, I'm not even strong enough to fight here, I'm of us to no one" she said as she bursted into tears and jumped off the bridge onto a passing boat "I'll never see my little sister again, I'll never see her grow up, I'll never be able to avenge my big sis, I'm powerless, so powerless" she said to herself, as the other people in the boat swam back to the side quickly

"Is it you that is afriad, or you that thinks your powerless, you know your better then you think you are, better then you want to be, you can fight, and you will help, do it for your little sister, maybe one day, you'll wake up, and so will I" A voice said as it echoed in Vera's head "Avenge me, little sister" it said before disappearing as Vera fell to her knees in the boat and cryed more
Last edited by Vera on Sat May 31, 2003 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kayin
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Kayin » Sat May 31, 2003 9:45 pm

(ooc: Thank Vera, much nicer put. And Thanks Rayo for putting it so well there.)

Kayin continued Keeping to himself as the party thinned out through the root town. He was basking in the surrounding problems, trying to clear a way in his head to work past them, while still having fun. There was no sence in not enjoying the time he was here, after all it was a game and he came to the 'WORLD' to have some fun. Though with the hacked monsters it wasn't exactly as fun as he had hoped for, not to mention now that playing the game was starting to get truly life-threatening... But Kayin was not as bothered about the situation as some obviously were. He would like the choice to leave if he wanted, and that bothered him, but the world in reality bothered him as well.

Kayin stood up from the place where he was sitting, his head wasn't getting any clearer. He thought to himself 'walking tends to relax some people, maybe it will work for me.' Kayin wandered off once again with a nod to the remaining players around him and set forth on no particular path through Mac Anu. He walked by each of the shops once more, stopped at the bridge and stared at the water for a while, and nodded to any familiar people that would happen to pass by him while keeping an ear out for any information that may have been spreading via word-of-mouth through out the root town.

Kayin's head was starting to clear up a little, but not enough to relax him. He really needed to relax, the situation was getting very stressful, and being tense wasn't going to help him or anyone else.
Level :24
Equip: Absorbtion, Raccoon Earcap, Wyrm Scale, Miner's Gloves, Mountain Boots
Skills: Groundbreaker, Dek Corv, Life Drain, La Repth, Rue Kruz, Gan Don, Ap Corv

"Give me one.... Wait! Screw one, Give me twenty good reasons!"