Enter the World through the Delta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Sun Jun 01, 2003 11:43 pm

Gingitsune returned from the field with Asgard at her side, he had recieved his treasure, and was admiring his new weapon as they recieved their flashmail.
"I just recieved a 'mail from Nall... He says to go to 'Hidden Ghostly Holy Ground '... So he must have a new lead then." Gingi said, turning to face Asgard.
"Hidden Ghostly Holy Ground? No... I just recieved 'mail from him too... Mine specifically says 'Hidden Ghostly White Devil'"
Gingitsune looked at him strangely, "Are you absolutely sure?"
The Blademaster nodded solemnly, the same realization dawning on his own face.
It was the first time their group had ever been split up like that since they had all joined it, it seemed that this time they would have to face more than one challenge in their quest.

Gingitsune spotted another group of members standing excitedly near the secret hideout of theirs, and she approached them, mainly Armina and a couple of the new members.

"Were you 'mailed too?" she asked, stopping infront of Armina, slightly out of breath.
The Longarm nodded, smiling, "Hidden Ghostly Holy Ground?"
Gingi nodded happily, and as Asgard protested, the Longarm pointed stolidly to a group forming a few feet away, "Those are the others Asgard, I think that's your group."

Gingitsune waved to Asgard, and turned back to Armina, "Strange that we're being split up like this, for the first time."
Armina nodded, "There must be something really important going on..."
Gingitsune smiled and looked at her group, giving them a thumbs up, the only thing that worried her now was where Nall was, and why he wouldn't tell them what was going on, that kind of secrecy left a bad taste in her mouth.
Where was Nall anyway?

(ooc: #&*($&(! the server just had a total glitch, and the last few posts were deleted ;_; sorry guys, I fixed it now, and it won't happen again! Nall had his saved on his compy...)

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Sun Jun 01, 2003 11:43 pm

Nighthand was on his way back to Nall's hideout when he recieved the flashmail from nall. he immediatly turned and headed towards the chaos gate. luckily, Armina was there. he walked up to her, his face thughtful.

"Armina. nall says you know more. what is at Hidden Ghostly Holy Ground?"

"Not yet. i'll tell you when the rest of the group arrives."

Nighthand nodded and stepped back, waiting for the others.
so. i wonder who else is coming with us?

Kayin
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Kayin » Sun Jun 01, 2003 11:45 pm

(Luckily, mine posted and I got to see it on the forum, so I could just back up an copy it after I realized it was deleted. :) )

Kayin hurried back to the hideout, pushing through the crowds, determined not to let them slow him down. Kayin returned to the hideout in a fairly short amount of time. The very first thing he did was returned once again to the corner he usually sat at and leaned against the wall there.

He stayed quietly waiting for the rest of the group to return, Kurai, since Nall had told him in the flashmail that Kurai new more. "Good, we are fixing to leave again, walking the root town is rather boring." So we are going to 'Hidden Ghostly White Devil'" he said to himself, "I wonder whats going to be there, well it doesn't matter too much, I need to do better than I did last time, thats for sure"

Kayin sighed to himself slightly, and continued waiting for the rest of the group to show up, giving them each a slight nod as they did to greet them. When Kurai finally arrived, Kayin asked very shortly "Hidden Ghostly White Devil, I've been told I need to ask you for more info, So can you please explain whats there when the rest of the group returns here." It was obvious that Kayin didn't like the crowdedness of the root town and was eager to be away from its massive crowd. But, he waited patiently for the rest of the group, so that Kurai only needed to explain once.
Level :24
Equip: Absorbtion, Raccoon Earcap, Wyrm Scale, Miner's Gloves, Mountain Boots
Skills: Groundbreaker, Dek Corv, Life Drain, La Repth, Rue Kruz, Gan Don, Ap Corv

"Give me one.... Wait! Screw one, Give me twenty good reasons!"

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Sun Jun 01, 2003 11:59 pm

ramza had nodded off in his own little alley. people still everywhere, he was suddenly awakened by his customized flash mail sound. *ding dong*. "what where?" he frantically stood up and prepared for battle, his eyes still closed. as his hat fell, he quickly came to his senses, seeing several layers laughing at him. he brushes himself off and settles his hat and nerves, and responds to the flash mail.

"okay, im here. where we headed to?" as he said this, he wasn't paying attention, but he noticed that his buddy nighthand was on the other side of the chaos gate. aargh!! okay, hidden ghostly white devil. im ready.
Rod of Darkness(Custom)
Night Cloak(Custom)
Dark Vest(Custom)
Red Beret(Custom)
OrmeAni Kruz, ani rom, meani zot, ani kruz
ola repth, rip maen
Ap anid
Dek anid
Level 28
700gp

Ruri Hoshino

Post by Ruri Hoshino » Mon Jun 02, 2003 12:48 am

Ruri gave a emtionalist look and looked at Vera. "Come on partner, it seems we're summoned. Lets take our leave and go to hidden ghostly holy ground." Vera nodded and followed Ruri to the chaos gate. Ruri cracked her knuckles and then looked at Vera. Vera began to say the keywords name, but then stopped herself seeing that Ruri didn't say the word along side her. "Come on Ruri, cheer up, besides maybe, just maybe its a step towards hope and recovering from the comas we're in." Ruri looked at Vera and shook her head slowly. "What makes you confidant? I mean, we're suppose to trust some one who claims he's like us and trust those other people?" Vera looked at Ruri and shook her head, trying to think of a way to give Ruri some faith. "Oh come off it Vera, I mean for all I know once we get there, something even worse might happen. Something, like our mental conciousness trapped her might be turned into a monster by this guy, or even deleted and die in the real world. Then again, who's to say we aren't dead and we're trapped here in this game until they memory wipe it from the face of the internet?"

Vera shook her head and seemed as if she was going to shout and Ruri for being so negative and unconfidant like she usually was. "Please Ruri Don't say such things. Besides, Nall is the only person besides the others we have no choice but to trust now. I believe their our only hope to waking up in the real world. Plus, they need us as much as we need them right now. So please snap out of it and lets go." Ruri looked at her and didn't say a word as if she was fixated in her own digital concious mind. She shook her head and reluctantly agreed. Vera grabbed Ruri and made sure this time she said the keyword. "Ya know...this week....it'll be 4 years...."Ruri said still in a fixated trance. "A year of what?" Vera asked curiously. "A year....My boyfriend...well Fiancee and I would have been together...but now...that I'm in a coma, I can see it now, him and my mother looming over my lifeless body hooked to a machine crying their eyes out whispering in my ear please return to us. And most of all, hearing my boyfriend whisper I love you Maria, please come back to me, I need you. You and I are engaged, we're going to get married after college." Ruri said.

Vera could tell Ruri wanted to cry, but in Ruri's mind she knew crying was futile in the state their in. "Well then Ruri, that maybe but, there's nothing you can do right. I'm sorry partner. But there is a solution and I say we take this guy's offer and some were along the way, maybe, just maybe we'll find the answer to this problem and then wake up. You'll probably wake up and lung yourself into your fiancee's arms, while I probably wake up around my family. Now then, lets go." Vera said. Ruri nodded and they were about to go, until Ruri stopped again, "Aren't we suppose to find Armina or something?" Vera nodded, "Well I guess we go and find this person.

ooc:oi...I had a better idea, but my comps crapping out on me >.< I hope this was just as good. Oi...I'm getting confused are we suppose to find Armina or go to the place, cause this is the 3rd time I had to change this.
Last edited by Ruri Hoshino on Mon Jun 02, 2003 1:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

Kaisamyuu

Post by Kaisamyuu » Mon Jun 02, 2003 1:07 am

**Kaisamyuu steps in quietly behind the crowd. With his face hidden behidn his cloak's hood, he makes his way to the back. After weaving his way through the crowd, he leans his back against the wall. He peers quietly to everyone in front of him, listening for the next move. He came here for really only one reason, rewards. He only cared about leveling and getting items, that's all. He'd go to whatever means to get them. He had just spent a few minutes on another field, fighting to gain experience. He only fought 2 battles, around 6 Goblins. He hoped his experience would carry over to his next battle. He waited patiently, only knowing that the next move would take place in Hidden Ghostly White Devil ((OOC: Ace Ventura? )). He was a bit disgruntled, he couldn't get any scrolls. The shop was open, but there was list of scrolls. It had to have been all out of scrolls. He cursed a bit silently to himself. He needed some scrolls; he didn't want to have to go through that dilemma they did last time when no one had a fire scroll. In any case, he waited patiently and quietly in the back of the group.**

Kodel
Elevated Player

Post by Kodel » Mon Jun 02, 2003 1:30 am

Kodel hadn't seen a good reason to leave, so he hadn't. The safehouse was probably that... safe. He didn't want to leave anyway, not when he had just come to realize what had happened to him. He actually began to nod off when he suddenly heard the familiar tone of a flash mail. He
opened the note and read it aloud.

He almost snorted at the irony of the message. Trust him? He didn't have any other choice. He couldn't go back out with any kind of allies or protection, and he didn't have the vaguest idea of how to wake up. He wasn't even sure he could.

The situation was just so impossible. Yet here he was. He was still expecting to wake up at any moment, back in his bed.

He stood, dusting himself off. He had better find Armina and introduce himself. He heard the door open again, and saw another heavy blade enter.

"Hey Armina. Nall said you'd know more. What is at Hidden Ghostly Holy Ground?"

"Not yet. I'll tell you when the rest of the group arrives."

Armina... He looked up to see the heavy blade talking to another PC. That must be Armina.

He walked over and bowed slightly. "Hello, I'm Kodel, I think I'm part of your group. Nall sent me a mail saying I should find you. I... woke up here this morning."
Last edited by Kodel on Mon Jun 02, 2003 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Goodness for the most part is an illusion... Little fables people tell themselves so they can get through their days without screaming to much."
Kodel | Level 20 | Blademaster | 45000 Gold | Pheonix Wing | Thunder Armor, Silver Bracer, Time Headband, Safety Shoes, losta items and some scrolls | Ani Slash, Ani Revolver, Ap Ganz, Ap Corv, Ap Do. Gan Zot, Rai Rom

Vera
Exalted Player

Post by Vera » Mon Jun 02, 2003 2:09 am

Vera looked to Ruri sadly "Ruri, we have lost something since we're in comas, but if I tell you something, do you promise not to tell anyone"

Ruri looked at Vera and nodded "Yeah, I promise I wont tell" she said looking towards Vera

"When I went out walking around Mac Anu, I heard my sister, she was talking to me, giving me strength to continue, she was motivating me, and giving me the will to continue you" Vera said wipping a tear from her eye "So, I know that we are not in this fight alone, there has to be others helping us, who knows, maybe we might meet a few" she said smiling "Finish the key words"

"Right!" Ruri said as she looked to the Chaos Gate and input the rest of the rest of the key words as 2 sets of 3 golden rings came down over and them and took them to Hidden Ghostly Holy Ground
Weapon: Shadow Guns
Armor: GunnerHeadband|Gunner Cloak|Dark Gunner Gloves|Shadow Anklet
Skills:Rapid Shot|Ani Eater|Ap Torv|La Repth|Ani Kruz
Money:8608
Items:Many
Power: Night Vision and Blindness Immune
Wishlist: More Ultra Light Gunner Equipment

Golden Orb is Currently: faint blue glow

Tokki
Enlightened Player

Post by Tokki » Mon Jun 02, 2003 3:42 am

Tokki jumped at the familiar sound of a flash mail. She checked it-- reading it partially aloud to herself. Her eyes were flickering back and forth between nothing in particular, as she wondered what was going on. Did everyone get this same message? She crossed her arms worriedly, and leaned her head back to the side. If she was split off from everyone, it would be exactly the opposite of what she needed. The end of the flashmail comforted her however. "Kurai will tell you more." Kurai? The long arm she had walked with would be with her. That was very comforting news indeed. And Nall's extra statement at the end of the flash mail brought a slow smile to her face. "Watch out for all the water." She had a feeling that she would be able to excell greatly in battle during this quest.

Tokki balled her fists tightly, cracking her knuckles. On the balls of her feet, she rotated toward the Chaos Gate, which was very near indeed. She took in a deep breath. The smell of corruption caused her to choke and gasp for air-- she needed to get out of Mac Anu anyway. Something wasn't right here. As if death was chasing her, she suddenly took off in a burst of speed for the Chaos Gate. Leaping left and right, and swerving by people, she stopped in front of the gate to point her hand to the air, and initiate the keyword transfer to Hidden Ghostly White Devil. Golden Rings encircled her body, and she was taken to the cold area in which her first chance to test the extent of her ice powers would prove useful. Her first chance since she found out she was no longer there in body and mind.
Tokki | Lv. 29 | Long Arm | Mistglaive | Kagayuzen | Time Headband | Rue Repulse | Rue Doom | GiRue Kruz | Rue Rom | Death | Ap Do | Miu Lei | Gan Don | Life Drain | No Damage | MeRue Rom

Wishlist: Undecided

Kurai
Long Arm

Post by Kurai » Mon Jun 02, 2003 4:03 pm

Kurai read his flash mail, and nodded to himself. He decided it might be hard to meet in Mac Anu, as it was overcrowding more and more by the minute.

He looked around Nall's Hideout, for something to leave a note on. His eyes focused on a board he hadnt seen before. It was an in game forum board.. something he had missed in all the time he had been there. Kurai accessed the board, and wrote a small message:

Topic: Hidden Ghostly White Devil

Everyone, i will be waiting in this field for you all. I will wait for about an hour, or until i know everyone is there. I will explain our mission then. I hope to see you all!

((OOC: sorry i didnt write much, but ill try to write later. Even though i said an Hour, its in game time, so it can be until everyone arrives. Ciao!))
-/Treeweaver//Hunting Guard//Spirit Hauberk//Cave bear Hood//Time Sandals/-
-/Juk Doom//RaJuk Rom//MeJuk Kruz//RaJuk Zot//Dek Juka//Phal Repth//Rip Synk//Ap Do/-