Enter the World through the Delta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

Nall

Hidden Ghostly White Devil

Post by Nall » Mon Jun 02, 2003 1:12 am

(OOC: Only people invited to this area by Nall may post here. Once the group has decided they're going or whatever they can post whatever they're gonna do here. This stuff is in the future so once you post here the whole group is here!!! Don't post here before you're ready!! and yes I know they're almost the same post heh heh! But you guys arn't supposed to!)

The group arrived on the field. It was very very strange, unlike any other normal field they've seen before. One of the experienced players, Kurai gave a little shudder as they noticed the sky. It looked as if there were rips out of the sky... It looked the same as Forbidden Passed over Far Thunder... It was a hacked feild.
'Guys... This feild is dangerous, everyone should be extra careful here.'
The players gave a little nod. Some of them weren't sure about it but they could see somthing wasn't right...

The area was made up or a series of platforms that were connected by bridges. Well, some were connected, others wern't. Below the platforms and as far as the eye could see was water. It was like there were a set of platform just rising out of the ocean for no reason. In the near distance there was another set of platforms almost identicle to the ones they were at. In between these two sets of pillars was a very very large platform. At the other end of the platforms it was clear to see a large dragon statue similar to the one seen in Cursed Corrupted Pilgramige... Someone in the group spoke up.
'That must be where this Key is... I guess we'd better get going!'
The players had to be careful though because the bridges weren't very steady and a drop into the water would mean certain death, and not the kind that can be revived from! On the next platform was a magic portal just waiting to be activated once they crossed the bridge.

Tokki
Enlightened Player

Post by Tokki » Mon Jun 02, 2003 4:30 pm

Tokki's body appeared in the eerie new field. Her eyes opened as the golden rings dissipated, and she stepped forward to see Kurai waiting for her, and the rest of the group. The wind was calm here, and her luminescent blue hair blew lazily in the passing wind. She savored the coolness of the area, and closed her eyes to calibrate her soul for the surroundings. Her spirit resonated with the water that surrounded their stable land. She took a few steps to approach the edge of the large platform they would start on. As she stopped, her eyes opened, and she gazed out over the expansive lake of water they seemed to be surrounded by. Engulfed by. She couldn't help but smirk. It was perfect.

Those glazed, blood red orbs exhaulted the scenery before them, and began to pick up more than any player could within the stagnant waters below. It was-- that they weren't stagnant at all, but full of life. Felt her lungs fill with cool air before expelling it in a loud sigh that had force enough to arch her back. As she did, the water below surged upwards in a tsunami like motion, rising upwards high and casting a darkening shadow on the platform on which she and kurai stood. Tokki looked up at the water calmly. She felt Kurai's eyes on her, and must have felt the worry in his heart. A hand raised lazily-- those slender digits extending towards the wave as if she was testing how little effort she could actually use while dispelling this self-created threat.. Almost instantly, the wave shrunk back to the lake below without a ripple. Without a splash of noise. It was as if Tokki had hit a rewind button and started the entire scene over again. To Kurai, perhaps it was fearful. To Tokki, it was magnificent.

"Careful." Kurai offered.

Tokki did not reply. She knew he only said it because he had to. It was an unwritten requirement. When someone does something potentially dangerous to the lives of others, they should recieve a word or two. Kurai limited himself. He must have known she was in control of that situation. Tokki sat down at the edge, letting her feet dangle downwards. She put a hand on her knee and let her fingers move calmly from side to side, initiating movement in the water below in the form of fish, formed from water, jumping out of the vast liquidity, and diving back into it. It was beautiful. As if they came up for a quick breath of life, and then delved back into the darkness below. It took almost no effort. In fact, after imagining what her little fish would look like, it was almost automatic when her fingers moved that they would rise, as if she was controlling a marrionette. Actually her mind was elsewhere. She wondered about Ruri and Vera and how they would handle themselves. She thought about Rayo, and how he was doing. If he had tried to log out yet. If his body was in a coma. She thought about her body, and what she would need to accomplish before she could return to it.

Kurai stood behind, his eyes on Tokki from the middle of the platform. Both hands were gripping the Treeweaver, which he was leaning on while waiting for the rest of his party. He sighed quietly, and looked back towards the area where the players would be arriving at.

Tokki was unsure, but perhaps she could sense that people were ambivalent towards her gift. They either felt more safe having her around, or terrified at what it could mean.
Tokki | Lv. 29 | Long Arm | Mistglaive | Kagayuzen | Time Headband | Rue Repulse | Rue Doom | GiRue Kruz | Rue Rom | Death | Ap Do | Miu Lei | Gan Don | Life Drain | No Damage | MeRue Rom

Wishlist: Undecided

Kayin
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Kayin » Mon Jun 02, 2003 6:50 pm

Kayin saw Kurai writing the note. He silently read it after Kurai was done, and worked his way to the Chaos Gate. He glanced one last time at the overcrowded root town as he accessed the list of keywords and chose Hidden, Ghostly, and White Devil.

As Kayin appeared with the field and it unveiled before his eyes, Kayin glanced over the platform at the sea of water below the it, then he looked to the players that were already present. As Kayin noticed the portal acrossed the way, Kayin unsheathed his sword from his side and stabbed the tip into the ground. Kayin then sat down behind it silently staring at the sword as he waited for the rest of the party to appear.
Level :24
Equip: Absorbtion, Raccoon Earcap, Wyrm Scale, Miner's Gloves, Mountain Boots
Skills: Groundbreaker, Dek Corv, Life Drain, La Repth, Rue Kruz, Gan Don, Ap Corv

"Give me one.... Wait! Screw one, Give me twenty good reasons!"

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Mon Jun 02, 2003 7:36 pm

the multiple runic rings disappeared revealing multiple players, on of whom was ramza. as he landed om the platform, he knew that something was going to happen. even if the statue was in clear sight, it was too easy. if there is one thing he learned since logging in to the world, it was that the hackers never made things as easy as they appeared. there was always something else. the mirrors, the lack of portals, everything was set up to create the illusion that there would be no problem in achieving the party's goals. tokki seemed to be having her "fun" however. she was playing with the lake under the platform. odd....but i anyway, i haven't tried out my new gear yet, particularly the wand and bracer. hmmmm,clashing elements...

ramza raised his wand in the air, revealing his shining silver bracer, and his smooth wooden adians wand. okay, lets see now, maybe i can make something cool with this... he looked at the point of his gleaming rod, overlapping the ripped sky, with a strange ripple effect moving through it. "lets call this, dark lights show!!" the adians rod started to glow, but not normal, a dark glow, like a sort of black lightning clinging to a twilit sky. as the rod glowed more and more, the bracer started to have small flashes of electricity move up through the rod. all the energy coiled up into a small ball atop the rod, and shot up like a bullet into the destroyed sky. the bll swiftly opened up with altitude, and came down as fast as it went up in a swirling black lightning funnel. the small darkness lit tornado dove past the platform, a safe distance away, and landed harmlessly in the lake.

wow, this power, not quite as strong as gingitsune's dark history, but still....i can feel it radiate through me with a charging effect...i love it! i will surely be able to do some damage with this.
Rod of Darkness(Custom)
Night Cloak(Custom)
Dark Vest(Custom)
Red Beret(Custom)
OrmeAni Kruz, ani rom, meani zot, ani kruz
ola repth, rip maen
Ap anid
Dek anid
Level 28
700gp

Kaisamyuu

Post by Kaisamyuu » Mon Jun 02, 2003 10:18 pm

**Kaisamyuu made his way silently up to the steps. As he came to the top, he stopped right before the gate. He waited silently and patiently as the gates began to turn. He had instructed the gate to take him to Hidden Ghostly White Devil. The gates before him twirled quickly before coming to a stop. He gently made his way to the gate, stepping his foot into the center of it. In a quickly flash and a turn of the rings of the gate, Kaisamyuu was gone. A bit later he appeared on the field, seemingly to step out of no where. He kept quiet, unnoticed by the other players as he had arrived. He gently clapsed the handle of his blade as he peered out from his hood. He rose his eyebrow at the sight of the place. He gave a light smirk as he took in his surroundings. Afterwards he looked ahead, wondering where they would move to next.**

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Mon Jun 02, 2003 10:42 pm

(ooc: *giggles* Kais! You're supposed to be with us in "holy ground"! ... I think!)
Level 33
Skills: JukRepulse (WoodL2), RaiWipe (ThunderL2), RueKruz(1:S:Water), DekGanz (dec. Earth), RaiRom (1:Thunder), Repth, RipTeyn
Specials: LifeDrain
Items: 4Antidote, 2Restorative, 23Health Drink, 10Mage'sSoul, 5Ressurect

Asgard
Exalted Player

Post by Asgard » Mon Jun 02, 2003 11:18 pm

OOC: Btw Kaisamyuu, you're in the Holy Ground thread, not White Devil. Make the correction.

IC

"I just recieved a 'mail from Nall... He says to go to 'Hidden Ghostly Holy Ground '... So he must have a new lead then." Gingitsune said, turning to face Asgard. The heavy blade was confused just for a second before he responded.

"Hidden Ghostly Holy Ground? No... I just recieved 'mail from him too... Mine specifically says 'Hidden Ghostly White Devil'" Gingitsune looked at him strangely, the same way he looked at her.

"Are you absolutely sure?" the wavemaster asked. Asgard nodded with the utmost of certainty. Gingitsune let out a questionable "Hmmm....." Asgard took a moment to think as well, rubbing his chin. As they thought, the Wavemaster spotted Armina and the group of players amassed near the ornate platform that was the Chaos gate. Gingitsune walked over to the mob.

"Were you 'mailed too?" Gingitsune asked, stopping infront of Armina, slightly out of breath.

The Longarm nodded, smiling, "Hidden Ghostly Holy Ground?"

Asgard was starting to really feel lost in the plot. Was he being singled out for some untold reason? He was about to retort, when Armina pointed to another group over in the corner. Gingitsune spoke, "Those are the others Asgard, I think that's your group." Asgard walked a few feet before stopping cold, again.

Asgard looked at the Flashmail once more. There was something odd about all this. Nall wouldn't dare splitting us up to get the item wanted. Asgard thought that he would take twice the time and a full effort to obtain the goal. But, who was he to question his motive. Asgard looked back up to see the streets of Mac Anu. The streets were still quite crowded, but not as much as Asgard thought it would accumulate to me. With how popular this game is, the numbers were small. Either the players decided to go to fields, hide from the Heavy Blade's view unintentionally, or maybe of some other entity that he couldn't think of. Asgard put a bet in his mind that the Administrative power had finally closed the game to people not logged in. Maybe they weren't as manipulative as he had first thought.

The Heavy Blade looked over the mail again...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To Asgard:

Powerful yet quick to decide, Asgard, if you believe in my words go to Hidden Ghostly White Devil and find the key. Kurai will tell you more.

-Nall

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asgard looked back over to the group and saw that they were now dispersed. He saw Kurai and Tokki, the friendly-neighborhood LongArm's, step through the portal, Kayin and Ramza following suit after. Asgard wanted to get rid of the extra sword that he was carrying around, but didn't want to get left behind. The Heavy Blade slotted in the three keywords :Hidden Ghostly White Devil: Asgard was encircled by bands of yellow light and disappeared into thin air.

Asgard appeared on the field, only to be fascinated by the layout. It was truly enticing to see of what the hackers could do. He stepped forward to see the group, in place and waiting. Kurai wanted all of the group members forward and present before they pressed on. Asgard checked his changed sheath. The Kotetsu Sword fit perfectly in it. Even though it was a slender sword, it was still very heavy. After the check, Asgard sat down near the entry point and decided to wait.

Yet, even patience has its boundaries. He stood back up and onto the big starting platform. It was a good time to see if the newbie had what it takes. Asgard unsheathed the Kotetsu Sword with a *ping* and walked over to Kurai and Tokki...
This is my non-banner profile. Read at own discretion!
Wishlist (Bolded sections denotate priority, in descending order)
In General: LEVELS
Pet-Related: EX-Levels, [Lv. 2]Overdrive Sphere, [Lv. 2]Ressurect
Armor: Dice Gloves (20 RARE), Golden Turban (42), Saint Cross (41), Protect Ring (41)
Weapons: Master Nunchaku (40 RARE), Three-Section Staff (37),
Items: (None)

Tokki
Enlightened Player

Post by Tokki » Mon Jun 02, 2003 11:47 pm

Tokki heard footsteps approaching her from behind, following the all too familiar sound of a sword being released from it's sheath to fulfill it's purpose for being. Tokki's fingers stopped moving suddenly, causing the current doll of water to fall to the sea abruptly. She arched her head back to be greeted with the visage of Asgard, looking down at her with a menacing smile. She raised a brow at him.

"Can I help you, Asgard?" Tokki said, calmly.

Asgard jabbed his blade hard into the ground next to Tokki, splitting the near silence of the field with a sharp pang. Tokki's brow furrowed at the motion.

"Care for a friendly duel?" Asgard shot down at her.

Tokki's eyes closed. She had been longing to hear someone in this game approach her with such words since she began and realized that the emotions in monsters were non-existant. Planting her hands on the ledge she sat on, she pushed down hard, springing herself into the air. Dipping her head backwards, she allowed her body to flip gracefully over the peering frame of Asgard, only to land behind him and proceed to a kneeled position, ready to turn and face her challenger at any moment. Her glaive, which previously had been strapped to her back, had been removed and placed in her hands in mid-air, and was now being gripped by Tokki's right hand. The long weapon was planted in the hard ground in front of her, and her weight was being held on it, as she prepared her next movement.

Asgard would not be outdone by such acrobatics however. As Tokki sprang up into the air, he had followed her arching body with his eyes, while turning his body a full 180 degrees to greet her when she landed. His blade was held steadfast in his right hand.

"If that's what you wish-- though I can't promise I'll hold back." Tokki responded, upon landing.

Asgard chuckled softly at the remark. Tokki's brow furrowed at the nonchalant laughter. She knew how to prepare for a fight. And for her, the embarrasment of defeat, and the insolence of condescension was all she needed to imagine to engage her battle readiness.

"Don't you dare laugh. Each and every remark when I intend to do battle is made with the utmost seriousness. If you don't believe that me not holding back is a statement with much reason, then prove it to me!"

Tokki's response must have struck a chord in Asgard's mind, for he quickly dropped into a defensive stance to prepare for an oncoming attack. Tokki had pushed herself to her feet and spun towards him, raising her arms to her sides and into the air. Her eyes were wide and her senses were alert. But the most magnificent thing one could witness with this scene, was the fact that as her arms raised into the air, so did a thin sheet of water from the ledge behind her. The cascading liquid did well to distort the scenery behind it, and fill the area they were to battle in with a certain mystique. Tokki pushed off from the ground towards Asgard, spear in hand-- but to all who witnessed the scene's surprise, the sheet of water stood in place. Tokki jumped towards the air above Asgard, and spun her spear downwards towards his head-- a strike which Asgard no doubt had looked for-- Tokki swung through with a certain ferocity in hopes of making contact before he could raise his blade to parry.
Tokki | Lv. 29 | Long Arm | Mistglaive | Kagayuzen | Time Headband | Rue Repulse | Rue Doom | GiRue Kruz | Rue Rom | Death | Ap Do | Miu Lei | Gan Don | Life Drain | No Damage | MeRue Rom

Asgard
Exalted Player

Post by Asgard » Tue Jun 03, 2003 12:04 am

Asgard saw Tokki's incredible display of athleticism and speed, as she raised feet into the air and swung her polearm in a move that could sever his cranium into two equal halves. But he had too much pride to enforce. He couldn't be waylaid in one attack.

Asgard bent his knees slightly and flipped backwards. He brought a free hand down and caught his descending body and cartwheeled backwards. Tokki's glaive passed straight between Asgard's legs, striking nothing and causing no damage. The Longarm descended down behind Asgard as he finished his acrobatics and spun to Tokki. He swung his arms up, the Kotetsu Sword leaving a trail of harmless white energy in it's movement. The Heavy Blade grabbed the Katana with two hands above his head, the point of the blade aimed for Tokki. The Longarm gripped her weapon tightly, as did the Heavy Blade to his sword.

Asgard's face cracked a mischevious grin before he spoke, "Good. I'm glad to see that you can hold your own in battle. Now continue...please."
Armor: Dice Gloves (20 RARE), Golden Turban (42), Saint Cross (41), Protect Ring (41)

Tokki
Enlightened Player

Post by Tokki » Tue Jun 03, 2003 12:11 am

As Tokki landed behind Asgard, her blade having missed her target by a few inches due to some quick movement, she spun towards him. She knew she would miss with that attack. But the movement Asgard had made had only perfected her plan. With some simple planning, Tokki had figured what Asgard would do. However, he had made it even easier.

Tokki smirked. Asgard had moved away from her swipe-- but in doing so had backed up towards Tokki's starting point a bit to evade. As she landed, she spun with her momentum in a 180, raising her foot hard into Asgard's waiting blade. The strike was not meant to do significant damage, but it would send him hard into the sheet of water she had raised behind her. Before Asgard moved too quickly away, however-- Tokki grabbed his wrist, causing his legs to fly out from underhim and continue the motion behind him and through the water. The current position left Asgard in mid air, half way into the thin sheet of water with Tokki holding onto him tightly. She smirked at him, and raised the hand containing the staff.

"Of course I can handle myself." Her statement made before loudly shouting "Rai Rom!", and making it's target the entire sheet of water.

In which Asgard was immersed.

Kayin
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Kayin » Tue Jun 03, 2003 12:17 am

Kayin yanked his blade from the ground as he stood up. "There isn't really a reason to be fighting each other on the field, especial a hacked one." he said aggitatedly towards the two that were fighting "But if you really want to feel free to wear yourselves out, just don't fall." Kayin turned with a small snicker. He just moved around the platform casually and shook his head.
Level :24
Equip: Absorbtion, Raccoon Earcap, Wyrm Scale, Miner's Gloves, Mountain Boots
Skills: Groundbreaker, Dek Corv, Life Drain, La Repth, Rue Kruz, Gan Don, Ap Corv

"Give me one.... Wait! Screw one, Give me twenty good reasons!"

Asgard
Exalted Player

Post by Asgard » Tue Jun 03, 2003 1:49 am

"Rai Rom!"

Tokki released the grip and had enough time to wave goodbye to Asgard. The thunder and lightning crashed into the magically made water, with Asgard partially submerged in. He felt his body rack with electricity, delivering sharp pain into his system. Yet, he couldn't give up. He had the will to survive, with the needed HP as well.

As the storm clouds cleared and the dust cloud settled, Tokki looked on triumphantly. It had to be the coup de grace. She smirked and thought of this as a total victory, not even being scratched by Asgard. She smiled and waved back to the group, the V for "Victory" on her hand.

She turned around to see Asgard, only a foot away, staring her down. His armor was smoking, steam rising into the air. His face was unchanged from before. Just an emotional deprived glare.

Kurai
Long Arm

Post by Kurai » Tue Jun 03, 2003 2:26 am

Kurai watched, as the battle went on. He didnt want to be the bad guy about it, but he really didnt want his teammates dueling. If it was any time where it didnt matter so much, he probably would have loved to kick back and watch. But because of the task at hand, as well as Nall sort of appointed him 'leader', he had to stop it.

"Asgard, Tokki." Kurai stepped forward, and stood between the two. At this point they were already at opposite sides of the circular platform, so he was in no real danger. "This is not the time to be dueling. As a matter of fact, we need to get on our way." Kural looked at Asgard, and he nodded. He looked over at Tokki, and she also agreed. Kurai headed toward the bridge north of them, and the group all formed together, and started to follow.

Kurai heard Asgard and Tokki exchange words, something of the sort of "good duel". He was glad everyone seemed to get along, at least enough to congradulate each other on a good duel. He needed all their trust on this mission. He had a feeling it would be imperative for them to complete their quest, with full trust from everyone.

Kurai stopped before crossing the bridge. He took a step out, and felt the wood shakily hold his weight. "I would advise us all to take these bridges very slowly." Kurai took another step forward, testing the next plank. "This bridge seems to be sturdy enough. Come on."

((OOC: Tirath, Argilus and Rayo: I am assuming you are with us, i just had to get things moving. Until you post something about yourself, i will assume you are "sitting out" the battle, or simply, on the sidelines... And stuff... so post!))
Last edited by Kurai on Tue Jun 03, 2003 7:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
-/Treeweaver//Hunting Guard//Spirit Hauberk//Cave bear Hood//Time Sandals/-
-/Juk Doom//RaJuk Rom//MeJuk Kruz//RaJuk Zot//Dek Juka//Phal Repth//Rip Synk//Ap Do/-

Nall

Post by Nall » Tue Jun 03, 2003 2:36 am

The group traversed over the shaky bridge. It was very dangerous as if they fell, they'd be deleted from the world. Ramza almost slipped but Asgard was there to catch him. Once the rest of the group reach the other platform the magic portal began to shine. The portal opened with a blinding flash. From within came sevral monsters. There were 3 water faeries, 3 blue slimes and a Tsunami Titan. The water faeries were small and very fast. They radiated with a blue light and casted water spells like rue rom and rue zot. The blue slimes were just what their name described them to be, a blue slime monster. They were tricky cause you could only attack them when they were about to attack. The tsunami Titan was very large a frieghtening. It looked like a giant knight with armor and the biggest sowrd the players had ever seen. It almost reached across the platform. The titan could perfrom attack like Rue slash and revolver. Even without Nall the players could tell these wern't regular monsters. They were rebuilt monsters which meant they were not only stronger then normal monsters but also smarter. They wouldn't do dumb repition of moves, they would fight strategically and co-operatively. The group would have to be at it's best even for their first fight...

Tokki
Enlightened Player

Post by Tokki » Tue Jun 03, 2003 3:08 am

Tokki stood at the forefront alongside Kurai and Asgard. Her spear was gripped tightly in her hands, and she was low, in a defensive position. As the portal appeared, her brow furrowed, and her body began to connect with it's surroundings. The enemies were all water type, and she knew that with her in the party, her allies would have a natural resistance to it.

As the platform began to crowd with enemies, Tokki's connection to the area became tighter. The water element was resonating well with her spirit, and something happened with Tokki that nobody, including herself expected. Her body began to glow with a blue hue, that seemed to spread to the allies in her party. They all began to glow, and it seemed that her abilities were helping them all just as it would have been deduced.

Tokki scanned the enemies on the platform. Three of them were Water Faeries. They would be the casters of the group. Tokki knew she would have to try her best to contribute to the melee members of the group while keeping an eye on the people closest to her so that the water attacks would be less successful. As long as she remained alert, the magical accuracy of those Faeries could be kept down. The Titan was huge and leering over the small group. His muscles were bulging outwards-- his fearsome, threatening breath bearing down on them all. Though she assumed it may have water type techniques, she probably wouldn't be able to concentrate on weakening it because of it. It would be something that a couple members would need to team up on. The slimes were extremely quick moving-- Tokki was sure that this new threat would need to be taken care of with extreme precision.

The air around the group grew still, and for a small moment. A mere.. split second. All was quiet. That silence merely represented the pause before the furious battle would ensue. Breaking the silence first was the loud, sneering roar of the Tsunami Titan, which provoked a 'Oh shut up! From Asgard.' Readying his weapon, Asgard charged at the Titan, which initiated everyone else's battles as well. Tokki noticed something strange as Asgard charged. The enemies began to shift into various formations before stopping at what Tokki could pick out to be a formation in which Asgard was vulnerable to the casters after taking a shot at the Titan. Tokki's brow furrowed. She wasn't sure what to do at this point.

"Asgard!" Tokki shouted. She wasn't sure why she thought that merely shouting his name would be a sufficient warning. Asgard seemed to get the point though, and he switched from an all on attack on the Titan to a sliding motion. He quickly took to sliding behind the monster from between it's legs, and lifted himself to a standing position once he got behind it. As he lifted himself, he brought up his blade, sending it hard into the chest of one of the Water Faeries, which was pegged backwards hard. The Faerie's hitpoints lowered, yet it stopped itself in mid air-- ending the momentum from the force of the attack.

Tokki blinked. Nice moves. She snapped out of it however as one of the people in her party darted past her, screaming a fearsome battle cry. With a solemn motion of her spear, she uttered the words "Ap Do!", envigorating her body with the speed of the goddesses to quickly finish her strengthening techniques so that she may aid the rest of the party. Two items were removed from her pouch, and she quickly used them. A Knights Blood and a Warriors Blood were utilized, and Tokki's grip on her spear increased. She felt her muscles bulge out, making her appearance take a notable dip for the burly. Her size took an incline, and her skin felt as if it hardened. Adrenaline was pumping through her body, as she allowed herself to focus on her allies. After catching sight of Asgard, who was speeding around the large Titan again, she casted Ap Do on him.

"And he goes Zoom.." She muttered to herself. Suddenly, Asgards movement took a sharp incline, and his rounding motion was complete a lot faster than he had expected. Tokki sped to his side, and spoke without making eye contact.

"We should take out this Titan before he begins to deliver some serious blows to the party." Asgard commented. Tokki nodded. Kurai dove into the air at one of the Blue Slimes at that very moment. The Treeweaver was aimed at it, and it's green vines suddenly burst out at it. The thorny spear jammed into the slime as he landed, and the thorny vines encircled it upon contact. The slime's HP began to deplete, as what seemed to happen was the Treeweaver poisoning the slime.

Kurai's feet hit the ground, and he pulled the weapon from the slime with a mighty tug. Tokki's gaze shifted. She noticed a Water Faerie casting a spell behind the slime, and her eyes widened with the realization. Those slender digits rose into the air upon the casting, and she began to concentrate. Asgard raised his Kotetsu next to her, stopping a mighty swing from the Tsunami Titan from hitting Tokki, whos eyes were elsewhere. Asgard gritted his teeth and pushed the Titan back hard, evicting from his throat a loud Hrmmph!! The Titan stumbled back a couple steps, enough to give Tokki the time she needed.

Her ministrations paid off, and the Rue attempt on Kurai was slowed enough for the Long arm to retreat, moving from the path of the powerful water spell.

Asgard growled. This was ridiculous. The monsters are were so coordinaed. Suddenly, the Titan's blade began to glow with a blue energy. Asgard had an idea.

"Tokki, he's going to use something..."

Tokki looked up. She noticed it as well.

"A RUE something!"

Tokki nodded. She pointed at the excess space between the Titan's legs. Asgard understood, and they advanced on their unspoken coordinated attack.