Enter the World through the Delta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

Nall

Endless Mind games --> Hidden Ghostly 2

Post by Nall » Sat Jun 07, 2003 3:47 pm

The players all stepped forth and either showed or told why they thought they deserved to be in the group and what made them special. The magic barrier began to fizzle a bit as everyone smiled in anticipation. But to their suprise they began to hear laughter. Suddenly they felt the ground leave their feet as they were transported to another platform. It was very large and by looking around they noticed that this was the large platform in the middle that they saw earlier. They also saw that they were reunited with the other group.

Some were happy and tried to tell their friends about what happened but the air was tense. Why had they be transported here? It had to be some sort of trick. Before they could further explore this idea they heard the laugh again... The players looked around frantically. They saw no one yet the laugh still continued to ring through their heads. Suddenly Gingitsunes keen eye caught somthing, it wasn't much, just the distorment of light but it was enough to be noticable to her. She stared at the spot and then saw it again. This time she raised her wand and casted Rue Rom on the spot. The other players were confused and thought Gingi was going psycho or somthing. However her attack did do somthing, it revealed what was hidden from everyones eyes... A PC was standing there, unharmed from the attack but now visable. He was medium size and wearing a very very long beige cloak that reached down to the ground. He laguhed calmly but menicingly.

'Hahaha... I expected you to find me quicker then that Gingitsune... I guess I thought too highly of you.'
Gingitsune gave a cold look towards this new PC. Everyone was curious as to who he was. They assumed he was a hacker and they were right.
'Well then, you obviously don't like talking to strangers... Let me introduce myself, I am Kuja... Master of water.'

The players gave an evil look towards Kuja. He wasn't like the hackers they met before. He was....so calm and confident. Like he was invincible. Some of the players were getting pissed at his attitude. Before Anyone could say anything back Rayo was muttering a spell.
'GiGai Rom!!!'
Clouds appeared over Kuja as powerful lightning bolts struck with with enormous strength. When the dust cleared, Kuja was standing there, laughing and not the slightest bit hurt... It was like the attack didn't hit him.
'Hahaha... Foolish you are Rayo... You can't hurt me... Not while I posses the Robe of Twilight.'
The players were cofused. What the heck in the robe of twilight? Before they could further explore this idea Asgard was running towards Kuja now.
'If magic wont hurt you then my sword will!'
Asgards blade went through Kuja's midsection. To his suprise Kuja was still smiling at him. He brought his sword up trying to sever him in half. But Kuja was...unharmed? A voice rang out within the group.
'What the hell? The blade went through him! How is he not hurt? Is it even him or a trick?'

Kuja laughed and was quick to answer this.
'No no... This is me, but the Robe negates all attacks upon me. Asgards sword hit my robe and it went automatically to the other side missing my body...'
There was still no change in his tone of voice. Still so calm. So calm it annoyed many of the players but now they saw why he was so calm. If what he said was true how is it possible to hit him? Kuja began to laugh.

'Hahaha... As much as I'd enjoy fighting you myself I have someone else that wants to fight you even more... You see, he got a little tired of you guys and wanted to join the winning side.'
The players heard a familiar laugh from behind them. They quickly turned around to see Nall standing there, fully equped with a look of death in his eyes. The players were shocked. What happend to Nall? At first they questioned whether it was really him or not but they couldn't be sure about anything. There was somthing different about him though... He had some more tatoo's on his face... There was one now over his left eye and there was weird symbols on his neck and hands, probably up his arm and body as well. Kuja spoke up again.
'Well I hope you have fun playing with your old friend... What I will find funny is watching you struggle to decide what to do... Do you attack him cause he's fighting you, or do you try and save him... hahaha, either way this will be fun to watch.'

Kuja moved back to a rock and sat there as Nall began to move forward. The players wern't only worried about this decision though, if Nall was really gonna fight them and they decided to fight back, Nall was a very tough opponent and he looks as if he has gotten stronger. The new sword he had glitered red in the light. The players tried to talk to Nall but Nall didn't respond. They tried to talk amongst themselves about how they were going to deal with him but they were interupted by Kuja's voice.

'Nall... Don't wait for them, attack them now.'
Nall nodded and then smiled at the group. They got ready, they weren't sure if they wanted to attack him or not. However almost instanly Nall was in front of them. He grabed Kodel who was in front and threw him high into the air. Kaisamyuu came in for an attack but Nall dodged it easily comming behind him with an elbow to the back. The players spread out but Nall was too fast, he was already behind Ruri and had her in a headlock. He laughed as he threw her towards Tirath knocking them both down. The group was still a bit hesitent to attack just yet, they wern't sure what to do. But Nall continued his attack, more ferociously now. Nighthand only blinked and Nall was in front of him.
'Vak Slash...'
The blade came down on Nighthand sending him back and almost depleting his hp. Nall spit on the ground, like he was unsatisfied that Nighthand was not killed in one hit... He eyed a group of players together and raised his sword in the air.
'BiVak Rom...'
Fire swirled around kurai, Tokki, and Armina dealing massive fire damage to them. Kuja spoke up.

'Hahaha... It looks like Tokki's Ap Ruem isn't as desired as previously thought... And now she can't even use her precious water that seems to be so abundent...'
Some of the players looked at Tokki a little shocked. Kuja continued talking though.
'Tell me... Even if you do decide to fight Nall how do you kill someone with the eye's to see all and the speed to dodge whatever he see's? hahaha... It looks like I've finnaly found the perfect enemy for you.'
The players were getting tired of Kuja's calm attitude but they had to think fast. It was true, Nall was a deadly opponent. They had to decide if they were going to attack him and if they were, to find out a strategy to attack him properly with. They didn't have much time to decide either because Nall wasn't showing any signs of letting up and Kurai, Armina, Tokki and Nighthand were already at critical damage.

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Sat Jun 07, 2003 4:08 pm

Now they had to fight Nall, the person who brought them all together. It seemed strange. Was this actually Nall? It could be a copy. Even if it was Nall, was it him possessed, blackmailed into this fight, or maybe by his own free will. Whatever the case, Nall was a bit too fast to fight easily. They had to keep up with him to fight effectively. Nall was on a constant offensive that was decimating the group. Rayo would have prefered a better strategy than the one he was about to employ but he just did not have enough information yet. Rayo turned to their melee warriors. They were not having much success at this point. Rayo stabbed his wand into the ground as he performed Ap Do on Nighthand. As he finished with that spell he turned to Armina and performed Ap Do again. If they were going to fight Nall successfully, they had to lower his speed advantage. Rayo realized he had assisted the "group" enough for the moment and decided to try and start his own offensive.

Kuja had not not been affected at all from all appearances. Asgard's blade and Rayo's spell seemed useless. They had seemed useless. Perhaps his calm exterior was just a trick, endure two attacks and place a false idea in the players heads that he could not be hurt. Rayo was not going to dismiss such a potential idea so readily. It might help in beating Nall if Kuja was beaten. Rayo veered off to the side and made a dash for Kuja. As he got within the range of his magic he began to cast. The Rai Don boomed from the sky and shattered into Kuja. The attack did not cause any visible damage.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

Ruri Hoshino

Post by Ruri Hoshino » Sat Jun 07, 2003 4:33 pm

Ruri was knocked out for a while. But while she was knocked out, she could her cousin's voice calling to her. "Get Maria....get up...are you going to let him win? Come on...get up...your not a little child. You capable of getting up and beating this guy up with your friends." Ruri slowly began to open her eyes and barely began to move her arms slowly sitting herself up, seeing that she landed on Tirath. "Sorry sir..."She said, but noticing he was still ko'ed. "Oh dear....he's going to feel it in the morning. ow...like I am right now." She said taking a health drink out using it to replensh her health.

Ruri stood back up quickly looking at Nall and Kuja. "Just great...We ge tto face off against a guy who seems to idiolize a girly man who wears a thong dress from FF9. Let me guess, your partner's Princess Garnet right? Your little...canary perhaps? You sorry excuse for a hacker. What's next an hacker named Sephiroth will came and aid you?" Ruri said in her arrogant tone of voice. Vera came to Ruri's aid quickly, trying to stop her from being arrogant this time and to keep her from getting injuired even more. "Please Ruri..don't provoke him, he'll do even worst damage to all of us! More so you taunting him!" Vera said worried.

"That maybe so Vera, but for once I believe in all these guys, even the ones who appeared in this battle with us. Think about it Vera, we're all in the same situation, we're in a comatose state no way of waking up thus far. Hell maybe we'll never wake up. But, I believe maybe, just maybe we have a chance to get out of this. Besides, all of us got her and broke the seal, by one thing that all of should realize...and that's team work." Ruri said looking at every one getting pumled by Nall. "Look as individuals, we'll loose like the way we're going. But if we can combind out strengths magic and phsyical, maybe, that's how we can save Nall and defeat the wannabe thong boy Kuja."

Vera looked at Ruri and began to realized what she said could be it. "Yeah..but how are we going to convince the others to work together? Because right now their either only helping friends or themselves." Vera asked. "I don't know. To bad we're at low levels or we could show them psychically, but to do so right now is suicide." Ruri said looking at every one fight. "Unless...we wake up this guy over here and ask him to tell every one to work together." Vera thought about it, it sounded like it might work and then nodded. "But how are we going to wake him up?"

"I don't know, maybe, lets see if he'll wake up on his own." Ruri said looking at Tirath. "if he doesn't we'll try and wake him." Ruri said watching the battle. "But what if Nall comes our way?" Vera asked. "Ruri picked her wand up and looked at Vera bit frighten. "Then we fight as best as we can." Ruri said looking at her. Both of them nodded and watched the battle a bit, while Ruri tried to think of a way to get every ones attention for an idea she has.

Argilus
Twin Blader

Post by Argilus » Sat Jun 07, 2003 4:43 pm

Everyone was becoming frantic. Nall stood at the far end of the other side of the platform, holding his blade tightly arched up and in a fury stance. A few had already been hit with critical, and their thoughts were tied up with the question of what they should do. Argilus wasn’t hurt at all, but being a level 5 had him way down in the disadvantage. He now knew that he shouldn’t have been slacking off through out the journey.

It was all this way he didn’t care about what happened because he assumed things would be alright with everyone grouped together, but now, Nall was clearly on opposing teams. It angered Argilus, so much he began to dash forward, his blades flipping forward, twirling over his fingers a aggressive position, the blades pointing down.

I don’t care who that is, he’s a traitor, and the act of treason shall be death!” Argilus shouted. Nall stood ready and gave a bit of a smirk. Kuja continued to laugh, he knew the finally reality of this action. Kurai stepped forward just about to call to Argilus to stop, he knew how low he was of a level, and it was suicide to attack him so bluntly.

Leaping into the air, Argilus flew swiftly as the wind soared passed his ears. His blades arched back above his head, and his body triggered to snap. Now with only several feet of distance between Nall and Argilus it was then the prediction had be moved into action. Nall slashed his blade across, sending Argilus hp to 57%. His body was knocked back in such a blur, his eyes flung closed, and his body slightly curled. It would seem Nall wasn’t finished just yet.

BiVak Rom..” He called out, and Argilus, who was still flying backwards through the air was impelled with flames. It was a sting of luck that he wasn’t deleted right then and there. For his light hung on at 1%. Argilus body slammed into the ground, and slid across the platform. He didn’t move, he just laid there silent.
I'll be there by your side
in the land of twilight
in your dream I will go
till we find the sunrise

Asgard
Exalted Player

Post by Asgard » Sat Jun 07, 2003 5:12 pm

Asgard stood fazed, as people around him were being beaten to shreds. He was trying to fasten an airtight plan, but couldn't concentrate to do so. He was still in shock at how his Kotetsu Sword, known to be a very powerful rarity, registered no harm to Kuja. It was a sheer impossibility. Yet, Asgard felt that impossibilities hung around the hackers like mosquitos. The Heavy Blade, his eyes locked on the hacker, saw him laugh sheepishly, as the attacks on Nall did nothing to harm him.

Come on, Kotetsu Sword. Please let me aid them, he pleaded. He was also contemplating how this curse on the sword became what it is and if it was ever going to go away. As soon as he thought the sentence, the Kotetsu Sword disappeared and the Magnifier Heavy Sword appeared in his grip. Asgard grinned slyly. He felt his body begin to burn with the power of the Magnifier's fire. An aura of red surrounded him, beginning to glow brightly. He closed his eyes, trying to finalize his plan.

"Ap Vakz!" he screamed to the black above. The aura exploded into a wave of fire, spreading in an outwards circle. The flames hit his teammates, giving them a better blocker from Nall's firey skills. He quickly got his inventory screen up and selected a Knight Blood, a Hunter Blood and a Speed Charm. The Knight Blood burst from his hand and shattered, encasing Asgard in a protective shell. The Hunter Blood wafted in the air and seeped into his eyes, strengthening his accuracy. The Heavy Blade opened the scroll and read "Ap Do" from the lines. He was granted a strong increase in his dexterity and speed.

As the spells flowed over him like concentrated adrenaline, he switched back to the Kotetsu Sword. He raised his sword in the air and yelled "Ap Corv". The katana began to glow with an awesome power, increasing Asgard's Physical Power. He opened his eyes again and saw Nall standing a few feet away, his Mazoke Long Sword positioned towards Asgard's face. Asgard one handed the Kotetsu sword, turned to his side and raised his Katana over his head, the point in Nall's direction.

Showdown.
This is my non-banner profile. Read at own discretion!
Wishlist (Bolded sections denotate priority, in descending order)
In General: LEVELS
Pet-Related: EX-Levels, [Lv. 2]Overdrive Sphere, [Lv. 2]Ressurect
Armor: Dice Gloves (20 RARE), Golden Turban (42), Saint Cross (41), Protect Ring (41)
Weapons: Master Nunchaku (40 RARE), Three-Section Staff (37),
Items: (None)

Kodel
Elevated Player

Post by Kodel » Sat Jun 07, 2003 5:36 pm

Kodel flew through the air, watching the battle with a mixture of amazement and horror. In a matter of seconds, Nall had managed to nearly kill almost half of them, even Tokki and Kurai, who even Kodel knew were some of the stronger members.

A few other players launched themselves at Nall, either being cut down with spells or almost ignored entirely. No one had even managed to wound him so far.

Kodel shuddered, his arc through the air finally sending him back down. “Ap Do” he murmured quietly

I’m going to have to get his attention. If I don’t draw him away from attacking the others, we’re all going to die.

He drew his blade, positioning himself. Nall had apparently forgotten about him once he had casually thrown him over his shoulder. Time to remind him he was here.

He brought his blade down hard across Nall’s back. The man just… stood there. He didn’t even stumble forward; he just lurched slightly from the impact. Kodel pressed his opportunity.

“Revolver!” Nall spun, a blur of red and white. Kodel didn’t even think the Man in Black had been that fast. Nall’s sword snapped like a snake as he brought it left and right, rolling away his thrusts. The second his attack had run out, Kodel brought his left foot up, trying to kick Nall in the side and throw him off balance. Nall blocked it easily with his left forearm, shoving Kodel back a foot and a half when he pushed it off. That blank, empty exterior never changed, not even for an instant. It was like they were fighting a robot.

Or a zombie, Kodel thought despairingly.

Nall raised his sword above his head, holding it there for a split second, as if announcing what he was planning to do. Kodel brought his sword up to block as Nall swung down on him.

It was like being crushed by a boulder. It drove him instantly to his knees, and he heard a sharp cracking under him. He desperately prayed it had been the stones of the platform splitting and not his legs. Now Nall was punching him, his free hand coming around in a left hook. Kodel took one hand off the sword to catch the attack. He tried to hold off both blows but they were slowly edging in on him.

Suddenly Nall reared back, and Kodel blinked in surprise, coming to his feet again from the sudden release in weight. Then Nall came forward, smashing his forehead into Kodel's face. His vision went white and his hearing suddenly became soft and muffled, if only for a split second. Nall had suddenly grabbed him by his juban, and had lifted him a good foot off the ground. Kodel flailed, trying to kick Nall in the stomach, but to no avail. Nall punched him in the face once, twice, three times, all the across the left eye. Kodel felt his face begin to swell. Suddenly he was being lifted higher, and then he felt a rush of air as he was suddenly thrown to the ground, hearing several more sharp cracks. He was pretty at least a couple of those had been his ribs.

Nall stepped back, eyeing him strangely for a moment, and then booted him in the stomach. The kick sent him flying across the battlefield, and he skidded, unable to stop himself. He nearly screamed when he felt the floor drop away from under him.

I’m over the edge.

He snapped out with his hand, barely managing to grab hold of the rim of the platform. He dangled there, swinging slowly in the breeze as the ocean churned madly below him, feeling himself bleeding in several places.

“Repth.” He muttered.

Well guys, that was about 50 seconds. I hope you used it well.
"Goodness for the most part is an illusion... Little fables people tell themselves so they can get through their days without screaming to much."
Kodel | Level 20 | Blademaster | 45000 Gold | Pheonix Wing | Thunder Armor, Silver Bracer, Time Headband, Safety Shoes, losta items and some scrolls | Ani Slash, Ani Revolver, Ap Ganz, Ap Corv, Ap Do. Gan Zot, Rai Rom

Nall

Post by Nall » Sat Jun 07, 2003 6:31 pm

Nall looked a bit disgusted with Kodel. He wasn't killing people as easily as he would have liked. He was eying each player. It seemed that he attacked everyone at least a bit now except one. Gingitsune was standing there casting repth and keeping and trying to think of a plan to help Nall. Nall was about to go over to Ginitsune but he noticed Asgard powering up for a showdown. Asgards blade pointed towards Nall and Nall smiled. Efortlessly he dashed with amazing speed towards Asgard. Asgard blcoked the initial attack and tried one of his own. Nall did a backflip and casted BiVak Rom in mid air. The attack hit Asgard but because of Ap Vaks he was barely affected. Nall landed and spit on the ground. He was angry his attack didn't work at all for him. Asgard came up quickly with the power of ap do and made a jumping slash for Nall. Nall rolled under him and slashed quickly at asgards body. Asgard was able to dodge a direct hit but he still was outclassed in speed even with ap do. Nall was beginning to get angry he didn't like this.

Asgard ran up again and slashed for Nall. Again Nall dodged out of the way but Asgard expected this and turned quickly not only blocking Nalls attack but also attacked with Hayabusa knocking Nall back. With the increasments Asgard had used this did good damage to Nall. Asgard ran up to Nall trying to get him while he was down but he fliped back quickly out of range. Nall's senses were a bit different. He had the speed and senses but it was like he wasn't himself. He didn't have the quick strategies and intelligence he used to have. Kuja gave a sigh and spoke agian.
'Nall... Seeing you keep getting hit annoys me... Don't get hit again understand?'
Nall gave a nod then looked at Asgard. He gave a quick little smile as adjusted his headband. Everyone in the group knew what this usually meant and just realized somthing important but not possible...

Nall raised his hand as he muttered the words
'Ap Do...'
The players were shocked. They thought he was using Ap Do the whole time. He was... so fast. Kuja began to laugh again.
'Hahaha... Nall can't be hit when he's using Ap Do... Even us hackers have problems with him when we fight him. He's lucky he has that ability.'

The players didn't know what to expect as the white ligth engulfed him. Nall stared down Asgard. He was still ready for Nall even though the thought of him only casting Ap Do now was frightening. As soon as Asgard made a move towards Nall, Nall vanished. He felt a chill as a cool breath went down his neck. He quickly turned around and slashed but hit nothing. Nall was already behind him agian and kicked him in the back sending him to the ground. Nall was beginning to walk away but Asgard performed his Hayabusa agian landing it right into Nalls back. Or at least thats what it looked like. Nall was unharmed however. He was playing with their minds, on purpose or not was unknown but he was melding time like he had done some battles before. Everyone was shocked but before anything could be done, Nall sowrd had penitrated Asgards body. He kicked Asgard off his sword and he droped to the ground.. Nall eyed Gingitsune again but turned away and begun to attack the other players.

Kayin
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Kayin » Sat Jun 07, 2003 6:39 pm

Kayin glanced over the battle field and quickly made the descision to target the hacker. There was no telling if that was the real nall of a hackers creation, but either way it seemed far beyond the heavy blade's capabilities. Kayin was sure he could accomplish more against the hacker than the rampaging blademaster.

Kayin passively stepped forward on his way to the hacker ignoring Nall, who was currently occupied with Asgard and Kodel. He stopped a little ways from the Hacker. "Nice cloak, but if you are so powerful is it truly nessaccary to add insult to injury, the least you could do was let us hit you a couple of times so that we might feel a little bit better when you send us to are deaths. I mean what fun is it if there is no challenge? Or are ou afraid we might pull something off and come out on top?" the heavyblade questioned the hacker calmly, but something was different, he was usually more sensible, or even more apt to attacking foes. "What is he doing?" everyone wondered. Kayin just waited for a reply, not even noticably holding his sword in a way that he could defend himself.
Level :24
Equip: Absorbtion, Raccoon Earcap, Wyrm Scale, Miner's Gloves, Mountain Boots
Skills: Groundbreaker, Dek Corv, Life Drain, La Repth, Rue Kruz, Gan Don, Ap Corv

"Give me one.... Wait! Screw one, Give me twenty good reasons!"

Vera
Exalted Player

Post by Vera » Sat Jun 07, 2003 6:51 pm

Vera stared at the chaos and pain as she closed her eyes "Its because of people like you, I suffer, not anymore, you'll get what you deserve" Vera said as she walked straight past everything and stared at the hacker "Your kind make me sick, you cause pain, suffering, and harm to many people, and now that I've had it, you will feel pain, no matter how small, it will be pain" she said as she slapped the hacker across the face coldly as Ruri seemed to be in shock for what she saw "Ruri, try your best to protect yourself, and no I haven't lost it" she said smiling

"Alright, if you say so" Ruri said with a worried glint in her eyes as she looked around to avoid Nall "Damn, this really sucks" she said looking around as everyone was falling by their leader's hand

"Your sick, you choose someone of great honor, power, and pride to be a slave to you, can't you fight for yourself, I bet you couldn't even beat me, I know I'm right, your weak, very weak. But not only in this game, in the real world you are a child, a small stupid child with a skill used in the wrong way" Vera said laughing as she gave him another cold slap to the face
Weapon: Shadow Guns
Armor: GunnerHeadband|Gunner Cloak|Dark Gunner Gloves|Shadow Anklet
Skills:Rapid Shot|Ani Eater|Ap Torv|La Repth|Ani Kruz
Money:8608
Items:Many
Power: Night Vision and Blindness Immune
Wishlist: More Ultra Light Gunner Equipment

Golden Orb is Currently: faint blue glow

Nall

Post by Nall » Sat Jun 07, 2003 7:17 pm

The slaps went right through Kuja's face.
'Hahaha... You can't even hurt me with a slap. My body is too good to be touched by you or you Kayin...'
The hacker laughed at the chaos that was occuring. He raised his hand slowly into the air...
'It's people like you that make me angry... Always so quick to asume somthing of someone else... See, I already know everything about you and the rest of the group not only in the world but in real life... My powers are far greater then those you fools posses... This robe is a gift and I will not take it off just because you feel it i unfair...'
With that Kuja continued to sit on the rock, calm and cool as ever. Nall was still attacking mercilessly and now with the speed increase it was almost impossible to fully dodge his attacks.

(OOC: Yes, everything including your hands will go right through the hackers body ^^)

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Sat Jun 07, 2003 8:10 pm

Gingitsune's eyes followed the battle keenly, watching as their own leader, Nall, went from player to player, dealing enormous damage to each that stood up to him. She then eyed the newest hacker, Kuja, and then ignored him- he wasn't their main problem at the moment, there had to be something controlling Nall- something physical perhaps, or mental- either way the reason for the behaviour had to be found.

She decided to stay out of the battle for now, as a Wavemistress she had a slight disadvantage at this point, especially as the melee had mixed all of the players together in the centre against Nall.
She kept her position, and healed whichever players seemed to need it most, while fragments of strategy were formed and destroyed in her mind.
She noticed that Nall looked over at her once, or perhaps twice, but was always sidetracked with another player.
To tell truth this was one of those battles that Gingi wasn't looking forward to, it was one of those that she wasn't sure she could win, and that scared her. She was prepared to fight, to use whatever strength she had to help her team, and herself, and Nall- if she could.

She caught Kuja's eye and shot him a dirty look, grimacing at him, and watching him smile, and then bursting out laughing herself. She was bad at being intimidating, no matter to whom, so she turned and concentrated on watching her team members fight.

Gingitsune, and now, what do you think of this little turn of events? I see you're choosing to be a spectator in this one too, are you too weak to fight your friend? the hacker's voice said eerily into her mind.

No Kuja, I'm not weak, and I'm not afraid. I'm merely weighing the statistics, if you choose to believe me. This turn of events was perhaps what could be expected of a hacker, and now you will probably think yourself invincible, and continue to sit there annoying us with your girlish laugh and trenchcoat. But really, you don't stand a chance I think, we're not stupid, we don't give up, and we don't give a damn about your probability, if we say we'll win, then we will, and there's nothing more to it.

Gingitsune's fake sense of confidence was her mask, and she turned away from Kuja, blocking her mind from his messages, and watching the battle again.

It's almost my turn... Gingi said, watching apprehensively...

Almost.

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Sat Jun 07, 2003 8:33 pm

ramza stood back for a little thinking of what to do. nall was his friend, his leader. he even helped him recover in the last fight against the hacker. what should he do. he felt he needed to do what nall would have told them to...do what u have to do, then forget about me. he has said that before. but now...it was under different circumstances.

nall was already a blur, doing whatever he pleased...almost. then he cast ap do. uh-oh. now he was running circles around them, bending time as he willed, and he hurt asgard badly too. ramza looked in shock. but he felt is was time to act. as he casted la repth to whoever needed it, he cried out..."ur not nall, u cant be. nall wouldnt play like this. meanikruz!"

bothe columns raised up, however not hitting anyone, just dust kicked up from nall, who was already on the other side, right behind ramza. he casted repth in advance, knowing he would be damaged. nall punched him in the back with the butt of his sword, but quickly forgot about him while others were running frantically, trying to catch him and trying to hit him.
Rod of Darkness(Custom)
Night Cloak(Custom)
Dark Vest(Custom)
Red Beret(Custom)
OrmeAni Kruz, ani rom, meani zot, ani kruz
ola repth, rip maen
Ap anid
Dek anid
Level 28
700gp

Vera
Exalted Player

Post by Vera » Sat Jun 07, 2003 9:01 pm

Vera stared angerly at the hacker as her face was flush with rage as her ears twitched "You, weak, worthless pile of crap, come on, you can't defeat us yourself, you need someone else just to win your fights, don't you have any pride, any honor, I bet in the real world, your picked on at school, your a geek huh, but not a smart one, your a weak one, your so weak that you can't stand up for yourself in the real world, that you need to come here and cause problems, if I had the power, I would teach you." she said staring at him as she walked up to him "I don't care if I can't hurt you, your defence wont last forever, someone will defeat you!" she yelled as she violently swung her wand at him as it went straight through him "Remember, you will get what you deserve" she said as she turned to where the fight was happening and walked in range of Nall "Rai Don!, Vak Kruz!, Juk Rom!" she yelled as she unleashed her spells in the order she called them as they made contact with Nall "I have an idea" she said as she quickly rushed back to the hacker

"Ok, Vera you've lost it!!" Ruri yelled to her after seeing her attack against Nall

"Nope, I have a plan" Vera said as she rushed to the hacker, so close to him that her tail was constantly going through his body
Weapon: Shadow Guns
Armor: GunnerHeadband|Gunner Cloak|Dark Gunner Gloves|Shadow Anklet
Skills:Rapid Shot|Ani Eater|Ap Torv|La Repth|Ani Kruz
Money:8608
Items:Many
Power: Night Vision and Blindness Immune
Wishlist: More Ultra Light Gunner Equipment

Golden Orb is Currently: faint blue glow

Tokki
Enlightened Player

Post by Tokki » Sat Jun 07, 2003 11:08 pm

Tokki stood, after utilizing a heatlth drink to replenish her lost HPs. A fire attack. She knew the attack would be crippling to her considering her reliance on the water element-- though it had been diminishing to the point where it didn't exist. She gripped her glaive tightly, and pulled some items out to prepare for the battle with Nall, while the other tried their best to connect with their attacks-- though most seemed in vain and fell short. She utilized a Warrior's Blood and a Knights Blood at first, giving her body those effects of Ap Corv and Ap Vorv to be able to endure those brutal attacks from their leader's blade. Her slender lips began to move, as she performed Ap Do on herself, so she wouldn't be absolutely useless in the fight against Nall, whose speed already seemed impossible. As Nall lashed out for Ramza, Tokki had already sped off, attempting to catch Nall off guard.

Her Glaive swung at his side, which was evaded, as she had expected. What she had also expected, from Nall's fighting style having watched the fight alongside Gingitsune, was his counter attack, which she was able to step back from, thanking her fine tuned senses. As Nall lashed out at her, she saw her chance at a weak spot. Her last item was utilized. A Hunters Bane was materialized in her hands, and she casted the spell that it represented.

"Dek Torv!" The spell caught Nall off guard, and would hopefully, buy them some time in attacking him, if he was too inaccurate with his attacks. He would be a little bit easier to evade at this point for the Melee fighters. Tokki wouldn't be that lucky, however, as Nall was too close and she was at a disadvantage having just casted a spell. Nall's second counter attempt struck her right in the stomach, sending her to the floor with a large chunk stolen from her HP. She grunted from the pain, wincing. Flipping backwards, she landed back on her feet, standing next to Kurai again.

"This is insane..." Kurai mentioned. They had no time to chit chat, Nall came after Tokki again, though his attacks weren't as coordinated as before. Tokki pushed off from the ground, and landed back a few paces from her previous position. Nall's blade finished it's movement right in front of her new place. Tokki's eyes widened. How could his reach and propulsion be so great? His swipes are so full! She thought as she barely had enough time to raise her glaive to parry the nearly hit swipe. She moved to the side, and figured she would need to coordinate with a couple of people in order to even strike Nall. She knew Nall wore a Kagayuzen, which merely added strength against Magical Attacks. This means his defense against Melee strikes would be a bit lower. She knew this because she too wore one. As Nall sped after her, she threw Kurai a look, who in turn stared intently at her. She was trying her best to evade the Blademaster, while trying to connect with Kurai on another level. Kurai looked at Nall's patterns of pursuit while Tokki evaded him barely. She hopped to the left, and Nall dove toward where she was running, before she stopped her frame of motion and flipped backwards and took off in another direction-- where Nall would cut her off again. Nall was grinning-- a menacing grin at that. He loved that Tokki was still trying to evade him knowing that it was futile. A bell went off in Kurai's head. Nall would put these motions into regiment after a while, and his concentration would be a slight weak point. The Treeweaver seemed to glow again-- perhaps it liked the fact that two long arms were working together in harmonized battle. Kurai watched and waited for his chance.
Tokki | Lv. 29 | Long Arm | Mistglaive | Kagayuzen | Time Headband | Rue Repulse | Rue Doom | GiRue Kruz | Rue Rom | Death | Ap Do | Miu Lei | Gan Don | Life Drain | No Damage | MeRue Rom

Wishlist: Undecided

Kayin
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Kayin » Sat Jun 07, 2003 11:41 pm

Kayin gave Kuja a grinful look, "I more or less asked if you thought you really needed it, and I got my answer, though I did wish to converse a bit more, but it seems someone else wishes for your time more than I do, Kayin nonchalantly said as he gesture toward Vera, "I will be back for you" he said laughingly as he returned to the group where Nall was still attacking.

Kayin held up a speed charm, and used it, Nall was far too fast at the moment, but with the effects of Ap Do fighting him was just a bit more plausible, but not by much. The heavy blade raised his sword and dashed in like a blur for Nall. Kayin swung his sword for Nall's back in an attempt for surprise, the blade seemed to catch him off guard, but as usual Nall evaded the attack without a scratch and dashed around behind Kayin. But this time Nall was was caught by surprise, Kayin was thrusting his sword backwards behind him, he had finished his swipe and flipped his hands around on the sword.

Everyone was was stunned as they saw Nall leaping backwards without quite the usual fluid movements trying to ecape the large sword that was threatening to impale him, his face was showing he was even more pissed off than ever before. Nall made a movement to go foward but stopped instantly, he read Kayin's next attack and stopped just outside of the the next swipe that followed as soon as Kayin could turn around.

The two stopped Kayin had a slight grin acrossed his face, he didn't know he could fair so well, but it wasn't to last long as Nall's face lit up. "BiVak Rom!" Kayin's face shot a glare as he dashed to the left a step and thrusted his sword into the ground using it to pivot and turn to the right. But, Nall's spell was still quicker and the descending flames caught Kayin in the back, Draining a fair amount of his health. Kayin stood up quickly. and stared once again at Nall.
Level :24
Equip: Absorbtion, Raccoon Earcap, Wyrm Scale, Miner's Gloves, Mountain Boots
Skills: Groundbreaker, Dek Corv, Life Drain, La Repth, Rue Kruz, Gan Don, Ap Corv

"Give me one.... Wait! Screw one, Give me twenty good reasons!"