Enter the World through the Delta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

Nall

Hidden Ghostly Holy Ground

Post by Nall » Mon Jun 02, 2003 1:13 am

(OOC: Only people invited to this area by Nall may post here. Once the group has decided they're going or whatever they can post whatever they're gonna do here. This stuff is in the future so once you post here the whole group is here!!! Don't post here before you're ready!! and yes I know they're almost the same post heh heh! But you guys arn't supposed to!)

The group arrived on the field. It was very very strange, unlike any other normal field they've seen before. One of the experienced players, Armina gave a little shudder as they noticed the sky. It looked as if there were rips out of the sky... It looked the same as Forbidden Passed over Far Thunder... It was a hacked feild.
'Hey everyone! Be careful ok? I think this feild is similar to that protected area we were in before. It's gonna be extra dangerous!'
The players gave a little nod. Some of them weren't sure about it but they could see somthing wasn't right...

The area was made up or a series of platforms that were connected by bridges. Well, some were connected, others wern't. Below the platforms and as far as the eye could see was water. It was like there were a set of platform just rising out of the ocean for no reason. In the near distance there was another set of platforms almost identicle to the ones they were at. In between these two sets of pillars was a very very large platform. At the other end of the platforms it was clear to see a large dragon statue similar to the one seen in Cursed Corrupted Pilgramige... Someone in the group spoke up.
'That must be where this Key is... I guess we'd better get going!'
The players had to be careful though because the bridges weren't very steady and a drop into the water would mean certain death, and not the kind that can be revived from! On the next platform was a magic portal just waiting to be activated once they crossed the bridge.

Nall

Post by Nall » Mon Jun 02, 2003 1:22 am

(OOC: BAH damn glitch thingy, Armina's flash mail was supposed to be this:

To Armina:

Armina, with your cunning and wit... I have a mission for you. Only if you are confident in your abilities should you accept... If you are still confident in my guidence go to Hidden Ghostly Holy Ground and retrieve the key that is hidden there. It is blue and will be in a statue of a dragon. I met up with someone while I was away. His name is Rayo and he will be waiting for you and joining the group. He's a strong wavemaster and will be a good asset.

I put that just in case people didn't see my edit.)

Vera
Exalted Player

Post by Vera » Mon Jun 02, 2003 6:49 pm

As the two sets of three gold rings slowly left, leaving Vera and Ruri standing in a field as they looked around "Hmmm, I wonder where Armina is, I hope she is ok?" Vera said looking over to Ruri

"Yeah, maybe, what do you think we should do?" Ruri asked quietly still searching around for someone "I wish someone else would show up" she said staring at Vera

"Yeah, that would really help, but maybe we should look around, or should we stay, well partner its up to you, what do you think we should do, stay or search?" Vera asked Ruri lightly smiling as her ears twitched around

ooc: Sorry for such a short post, I'm at school and I'm short on time
Weapon: Shadow Guns
Armor: GunnerHeadband|Gunner Cloak|Dark Gunner Gloves|Shadow Anklet
Skills:Rapid Shot|Ani Eater|Ap Torv|La Repth|Ani Kruz
Money:8608
Items:Many
Power: Night Vision and Blindness Immune
Wishlist: More Ultra Light Gunner Equipment

Golden Orb is Currently: faint blue glow

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Mon Jun 02, 2003 8:16 pm

Gingitsune had left Armina and the forming group to pick up some healing items, and had decided to transport over there herself instead of going all the way back to her group.
She closed her eyes as the golden rings encircled her body, and opened them again as she felt the air change on her uncovered skin.
She looked around her, looking for more members from her group, and managed to spot Vera and Ruri standing on their own a few feet away.
She smiled, and walked up to them.
"I'd stay here, the rest of the group should be here soon, I don't really know what's taking 'Mina-chan, but it's alright, I know the mission well myself." she grinned confidently, as always, and wondered candidly to herself if she had finally gotten over the antidote-sickness, she couldn't let down her team again, and it embarassed her greatly to think of how she had on their last mission.
This time she would battle... and guide, and not let anyone down, no matter what.
She made the promise firmly to herself, randomly touching her small Dragon statue as seal to it.

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Mon Jun 02, 2003 8:49 pm

Nighthand decided that he had waited long enough for mina to answer, and decided to gate to the field to wait for her there. he put in the chaos gate and put in the keywords.

The rings encircled him, and he left the root town. when he appeared, it was just in time to see Gingi appear right in front of him. he had to take a step back, just to keep from touching her. she didn't notice him, and moved over to the other players that had arrived. he followed, keeping silent.

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Mon Jun 02, 2003 8:54 pm

Rayo landed on the platform gently. The pads he was crossing were far and few between. The bridges seemed to have caved in where he had transported to. It seemed like leaping from spot to spot seemed preferable to climbing through it. He swung his wand onto his shoulder and hopped on. He had finally gotten out of the dangerously disperse area to an area with bridges connecting them. His eyes searched the region, looking for any players around. He had met Nall only a short time ago and he had told Rayo to meet someone named Armina here. Nall seemed naturally honest and Rayo felt that trusting him was fairly safe. He did not have many options. His normal contacts seemed to not be in the world now. The fact that he could not log off was even worse though. "I may not be able to log out but that does not mean I am going to sit idle. I've dealt with hackers before. If I want to free my self from this sudden sleep, i need to act. Nall seems to have given me my only lead," Rayo reasoned. He began his trek over the bridges. The bridges seemed a bit plain to Rayo. As he began to round a corner onto a new bridge, he stopped short of the bend. "...What do you think we should do, stay or search?" a voice in distance spoke. Rayo realized that he knew that voice. "Seems like I found someone here finally..." Rayo sighed. "There is safety in numbers. And I know Vera does not go around alone," Rayo concluded. Rayo strolled out and over to the group he saw a little farther away. As he came closer he glanced around and saw that there were three wavemasters total. Ruri, Vera, and another he was not familiar with. "Well," he thought to himself," seems like the world is not short on wavemasters currently." He viewed the area, "No monsters right here either, if any magic tolerant monsters showed up it could become dangerous though..." He walked up to the group and exchanged greetings. "Hi Ruri. Hello Vera. Nice to see both of you here." Rayo turned to the other player. "Greetings, my name is Rayo." After finding out that her name was Gingitsune he looked around warily. Out of the corner of his eye he noticed the player he had seen standing off to the side of the group. He exchanged names and sat down. He was clutching his wand slighty and was scanning the area for any monsters that might decide to attack the group.
Last edited by Rayo on Tue Jun 03, 2003 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Mon Jun 02, 2003 10:27 pm

(ooc: Armina, Kodel, Vera, Ruri, Hijinx, Nighthand, Kaisamyuu, Gingitsune & Rayo = the ones that should/could be arriving by my count.
Arg! *laughs* I was waiting to find out from Nall what the deal was (am I a leader-type now, etc) so I didn’t post yesterday & now I don’t want to wait anymore but you’ve written me out after he said I talked there! *pouts* So I’m going to figure out a way to work it all together again. Bear with me!)
Nall wrote:To Armina:

Armina, with your cunning and wit... I have a mission for you. Only if you are confident in your abilities should you accept... If you are still confident in my guidance go to Hidden Ghostly Holy Ground and retrieve the key that is hidden there. It is blue and will be in a statue of a dragon. I met up with someone while I was away. His name is Rayo and he will be waiting for you and joining the group. He's a strong wavemaster and will be a good asset.

-Nall
Armina was sitting, trying to understand what the FlashMail implied. hmmm... "with your cunning & wit..." "if you are confident..." His guidance? Does this mean Nall is not coming with us? No matter! We’ll get that key! Bouncing up from behind the rock she was leaning against Armina startled her companions, causing a few of them to jump slightly. She thought it was the new girls & that BladeMaster she met just before they left Mac Anu. Kodel, right? Yeah, Kodel. “Sorry, ‘bout that.” Armina blushes as everyone looks at her. “I didn’t mean to keep you waiting… or to scare anyone.”

From where he’s leaning in a shadow out of sight Kaisamyuu harrumphed, probably implying that she had not startled him. Armina keeps right on talking, giving him only a silly smile. “Seems Nall wanted to split us up for something… & except for finding a blue key I’m not sure why.” Her gaze passes over those around her & she spies a new face. A male WaveMaster? Rayo?

“Rayo? You are Rayo, right?” His hand clasps his wand tightly, obviously prepared in case of an attack, but he nods at her. hmm… maybe I startled him. I could have sworn I heard him speak a moment ago. (ooc: I couldn’t think of what you might say there, so I improvised! *laughs*) “I’m Armina. Nall told me you would be a good asset.” She beams a smile at him. “Glad to meet you!”

“Whoever said we had to go to the Dragon statue was right.” She grins again & her ears twitch. “Nall said as much to me in his flash mail. Sorry I didn’t say anything about it sooner, but I had to do some thinking once I saw this place.” She looks at Gingitsune hopefully. “Any chance you’re going to lead us?”

The violet-eyed vixen shook her head, cream ribbons swaying with the motion. "Guide, maybe. Not lead."

She gives Armina a reassuring smile. The Long Arm sighs. “I didn’t think so.”

“Hey! Wait a sec! We’re pretty WaveMaster heavy here, aren’t we?” Armina counted heads 4 WaveMasters, 2 HeavyBlades, 1 TwinBlade, 1 BladeMaster & herself as the resident LongArm. “I guess we do have lots of melee classes too.” She shakes her head in wonderment. Nighthand was here, without Ramza. How odd. “I wonder what Nall could be thinking?”

Taking in their expectant stares it finally dawns on her. “um… did Nall tell you to come to me?” Whoa! Wait a sec, Armina! That’s exactly what Kodel said Nall told him back in Mac Anu before we left! You just weren’t paying enough attention! A flood of affirmatives assails her eyes & ears. “Well, okay then! I hope you’re not expecting much though cuz all he told me was we should get the blue key from the dragon statue & that Rayo here would be joining us. Other than that we’re on our own as far as information goes.”

“How are we going to get there?” Vera pipes up.

“I can only say we’ll have to try crossing the platforms or bridges” Armina throws up her hands. “Or whatever these things are called!”

“All I know is that this is definitely a hacked field… & that means about anything can happen.”

“Which hacker?”
“No clue.” Armina grins. “But that’s not stopped us before.”

“Vera, Ruri, Kodel, Rayo… I don’t know if you’ve ever faced hackers or their monster creations before, but I’m gonna have to ask you to be strong. Try not to be scared… but most importantly try not to die!” She gives what she hopes is a reassuring smile. “This isn’t going to be a walk in the park, that much I would count on.” She sighs heavily, gazing out where the dragon statue can be seen in the distance. “Hacked fields never seem to be.”

Suddenly she does a typical Armina-about-face of mood. “But lets cross that bridge when we come to it, shall we?” A few of them groan audibly at her bad joke. Gingitsune smiles. “First things first: the portal that stands in our way! Melee classes, guard the WaveMasters!”

“Hijinx?” The TwinBlade stops mid-pounce & looks at Gingitsune mischievously. Nighthand looks up in trepidation, having not known Hijinx was there. “No buckets of water on people from this water, okay? I have a bad about it.”

Hijinx grins & nods, then continues her pouce. Poor Nighthand had thought he was safe for a brief, fleeting moment. Chuckling Armina shakes her head. Well, at least our venture is starting out with a few laughs!

(ooc: long post, I know. *grins* I went ahead & said people where there if they got the FlashMail to join. I hope I did okay.)

(*edit* oops! By FlashMail Kais was supposed to be joining us, but it looks like he posted in "Hidden Ghostly White Devil" already. I might have to fix that in a sec. If I do, Nighthand will be the one who "harumphed"!)
Level 33
Skills: JukRepulse (WoodL2), RaiWipe (ThunderL2), RueKruz(1:S:Water), DekGanz (dec. Earth), RaiRom (1:Thunder), Repth, RipTeyn
Specials: LifeDrain
Items: 4Antidote, 2Restorative, 23Health Drink, 10Mage'sSoul, 5Ressurect

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Tue Jun 03, 2003 12:36 am

Looking around the field hijinx shrugs her shoulders. "Not bad, but i expect more then this from such strong hackers. The sky lacks definition, and the distorted landscape is hardly appealing to the eyes......
GINGI!" Running as fast as she can she jumps on her back, knocking her to the ground. "Yay it's really you! What happened after i was removed? Did you fight any more of those really cool monsters? I can't seem to log out, do you know why? And as long as i can't log out, where can i buy a tooth brush?" she says extremely rapidly while she gives her a hug. Getting a few stares she looks about in a very confused manner and states " I missed something important didn't I."
Last edited by Hijinx on Tue Jun 03, 2003 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Kodel
Elevated Player

Post by Kodel » Tue Jun 03, 2003 12:37 am

Kodel shuddered as he looked over the landscape. It was like something out of a paradoxical painting, where steps led in a circle, yet went up and down, or where a waterfall flowed back up a canal only to fall again. He slipped to one knee as a wave of dizziness and vertigo washed over him, staring into the eternal ocean under the platform they were standing on. Thankfully, he had warped in behind the rest of the group, so no one saw him.

Looking up didn’t help either. The platforms were arranged in impossible patterns, some of the walkways appearing out of thin air, supported by nothing at all. Other platforms were colonnaded, rising like a spire from the endless black sea towards the hideous sky of this field. He hated that sky. It wasn’t like the peaceful, cloud filled Water fields sky or the tormented, almost blood streaked Fire fields sky. This abomination was a glimpse of Hell itself.

He closed is eyes to keep from looking at anything, to just concentrate on the platform, solid and real, under his hand. His free hand involuntarily moved to grip the leather wrapped hilt of his sword, still firmly attached to his waist.

He didn’t want to think about where he was or what he was about to go through. He didn’t want to think about the situation he found himself in. Here he was, alive yet half-dead, his consciousness, his very soul, stuck in a computer simulation, fighting in a war against the hackers responsible for putting him here. He tried to bring his burning rage against the Man in Black to the surface, to try and smother the fear that nearly had him quaking in terror, but to no avail. He didn’t want to think about what would happen, should he fall, or lose all his HP, or suddenly that his body, in some nameless hospital back in the real world, should suddenly cease to function.

What would happen if he died here? Would he still go on to some afterlife? Would he be stuck here, cursed to wander these endless fields for eternity, until the CC Corporation pulled the plug on the World and finally, if involuntarily, executed him? Or would he simply be consigned to oblivion, to the empty space that exists on a blank hard drive when its data is deleted. He didn’t want to think about that either…

Concentrate on what’s real, he told himself.

Suddenly, his eyes snapped open. He felt he had had an epiphany at that moment.

Concentrate on what’s real? Nothing is real here. Nothing is even remotely real. Everything we currently perceive is nothing more than 0’s and 1’s on some server in another part of the real world. Everything we see is nothing more than an illusion. Except us… We are, on some level, real. We are real in a world of illusions. That makes us stronger, that gives us power.

He felt himself rising to his feet, a sudden burning strength flowing back into his limbs. He heard a voice: Armina was her name, he remembered. Their leader… his leader. “First things first! The portal that stands in our way! Melee classes, guard the Wavemasters!”

He could not believe the feeling of utter calm and serenity that washed over him as he stepped to the front of the group, drawing his katana and taking up a position between the Long Arm and the 2 Heavy Blade’s. As they advanced forward behind the leaping Twin Blade, he came to know the only thing that really mattered in this situation.

We are real in a world which is not. That makes us… eternal.

OOC: Alright, so everyone now knows I’m a fairly strange philosopher, but dammit, I love the psychological, spiritual, and theological implications of this kind of situation. So to those of you who think this post is rather dumb: :P !
"Goodness for the most part is an illusion... Little fables people tell themselves so they can get through their days without screaming to much."
Kodel | Level 20 | Blademaster | 45000 Gold | Pheonix Wing | Thunder Armor, Silver Bracer, Time Headband, Safety Shoes, losta items and some scrolls | Ani Slash, Ani Revolver, Ap Ganz, Ap Corv, Ap Do. Gan Zot, Rai Rom

Vera
Exalted Player

Post by Vera » Tue Jun 03, 2003 1:57 am

Vera rolled her eyes as Armina, told them to beware of hackers "Umm, Armina, just for your reminder, me, Ruri, and Rayo have all faced hackers before, Rayo saved me once, and don't forget my painful addition because of one, but we haven't faced one of their creations yet, well at least me and Ruri haven't, Rayo might have, I don't know" Vera said as her ears twitched nervously as the pain returned to her tail "But I do have a good feeling, we'll meet a hacker, or at least a monster made by them, maybe if we do meet a hacker, who says it will be a bad one?" Vera questioned slightly laughing as Ruri came up behind her

"Lets not hope for a hacker, alright, I'm not in the mood for one" Ruri said frowning "But just remember everyone, be happy" she said as Vera raised an eye brow

"Ohhh, yeah, I'll be happy Ruri, but you be happy for me, and everyone else, ok" Vera said as her ears went up

"Deal, so umm, Rayo, how you been?" Ruri asked looking towards Rayo

"I'm fine, just alittle annoyed" Rayo said with something on his mind that he wasn't in the mood to share
Weapon: Shadow Guns
Armor: GunnerHeadband|Gunner Cloak|Dark Gunner Gloves|Shadow Anklet
Skills:Rapid Shot|Ani Eater|Ap Torv|La Repth|Ani Kruz
Money:8608
Items:Many
Power: Night Vision and Blindness Immune
Wishlist: More Ultra Light Gunner Equipment

Golden Orb is Currently: faint blue glow

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Tue Jun 03, 2003 2:14 am

Armina bit her lip at Vera's reminder. "oh yeah... you did mention that before didn't you?"

She gives the -to her- newcomers a sheepish grin. "I guess I just got all caught up in the moment... I really haven't done anything other than follow Nall & Gingi since I entered The World... I didn't mean to..."

Glancing at Vera's cat features Armina chokes on her words. Oh no! How could I have forgotten? The hacker is why she's changing like that! And to have completely forgotten about it like that... how cruel am I? How could I have been so careless?

Imploringly, Armina caught Gingitsune's eye. "Gingi? A little help?"

(ooc: sorry so short.)
Level 33
Skills: JukRepulse (WoodL2), RaiWipe (ThunderL2), RueKruz(1:S:Water), DekGanz (dec. Earth), RaiRom (1:Thunder), Repth, RipTeyn
Specials: LifeDrain
Items: 4Antidote, 2Restorative, 23Health Drink, 10Mage'sSoul, 5Ressurect

Kaisamyuu

Post by Kaisamyuu » Tue Jun 03, 2003 2:32 am

**Kaisamyuu stepped out from the gate, moving to forwards a bit as he rejoined the group. He kept silent as he rejoined at hte rear, only listening to the ones around him and occassionly looking to them. He looked silently to Kodel and gave a small smirk from under his cloak's hood. He gently looked away, out towards the landscape. He gently grasped his blade's handle, unshealthing it quietly as he decided to prepare right away. His blade shimmered and gleamed gently in the sunlight. He no longer had his old Adventurer, instead he had his new blade forged from the earth itself. He gently glanced down to his Earth Sword, gently staring into his reflection, which was very unclear due to the lighting. He then, slowly, removed his hood, finally, for the first time, showing his face, well, since his friend was here...**

"Why did she leave...." he said to himself lowly.

**Kaisamyuu then pulled at his cloak, chucking it off to the side gently. the looked fowards as he gently let his blade lie on his shoulder, his inner elbow on the blade's handle.**

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Tue Jun 03, 2003 2:34 am

Rayo shook his head. They still had not even brought up the issue of much of a strategy, familiarized themselves with eachothers strengths or weaknesses. They never even made a backup plan. Kodel seemed to be in deep thought as well but Rayo did not have the time to explore that idea further. Now was not the time, maybe later. Vera looked annoyed at having to explain things for what seemed to be a second time at least. Ruri asked him something and he replied casually and quickly regained his train of thought. Perhaps it was time to see what the group could handle in a battle. Armina seemed to be having a few problems dealing with everyone at once and seemed a bit overwhelmed. As the giant party moved in the direction of the nearest portal, Rayo slowly made his way towards the front. He did not have a problem with Armina saying they needed to be defended but none the less he wanted to make sure they were defended. He knew his battle plan. If a strong enemy appeared he would start off with a GiRai Rom, a weak enemy with Rai Don. He was ready to cast La Repth as well if need be. He shifted over by Armina. "Don't worry so much. Worry about what you can deal with and leave anything too complicated off to the side for now. We are all a little stressed, we are all in comas afterall. The group appears to be behind you. Don't worry." And in case she needed help, that was something for him to worry about.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic

Nall

Post by Nall » Tue Jun 03, 2003 2:45 am

(OOC: I know this might be pushing you ahead a little fast it's just that I thought I'd keep you up with the other group :D and Kodel, all I can say is wow, that was pretty deep, not dumb at all :D I liked it hehehe)

The group though a tad distraught about some things decided to move on. They began to cross the bridge. The group traversed over the shaky bridge. It was very dangerous as if they fell, they'd be deleted from the world. Once the whole group reached the other platform the magic portal began to shine. The portal opened with a blinding flash. From within came sevral monsters. There were 3 water faeries, 3 blue slimes and a Tsunami Titan. The water faeries were small and very fast. They radiated with a blue light and casted water spells like rue rom and rue zot. The blue slimes were just what their name described them to be, a blue slime monster. They were tricky cause you could only attack them when they were about to attack. The tsunami Titan was very large a frieghtening. It looked like a giant knight with armor and the biggest sowrd the players had ever seen. It almost reached across the platform. The titan could perfrom attack like Rue slash and revolver. Even without Nall the players could tell these wern't regular monsters. They were rebuilt monsters which meant they were not only stronger then normal monsters but also smarter. They wouldn't do dumb repition of moves, they would fight strategically and co-operatively. The group would have to be at it's best even for their first fight...

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Tue Jun 03, 2003 10:00 am

Rayo saw it had begun. It was time to see what this party was capable of. The one thing not to do woul be to let the monsters gain any strategic advantage. The melee players seemed to be performing their own strategies for the moment but the wavemasters were mostly together and had not joined the fight yet. "Ruri, Vera, Gingitsune," Rayo called. "Why don't we focus on the faeries. They may be a bit too fast for our physical fighters but magic should work fine hopefully." Without waiting for a response Rayo searched for the closest Water Fairy. He lifted his wand and pointed it in the direction of the monster. "GiRai Rom!" Several lightning bolts gathered quickly in the sky. They plummeted down at the intended target and seemed to lash out with a vengeance. Rayo saw as the thunderbolts dropped, the monster was quickly begginning short movements, trying to get out of the way. Only a single shocking swirl of electricity actually made a direct hit. The Fairy was barely slowed down but Rayo was not convinced yet that this sort of attack would always fare so poorly. He heaved his wand in the new direction the fairy was moving and began over again. "GiRai Rom!" The new spell launched down like voltage bullets. He only hoped it was more successful than the last time.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP