Enter the World through the Delta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Wed Jun 11, 2003 11:42 pm

"See ramza, what happened is this...

i was dodging the titans and slimes and such, but i got too close to the water. it hit my hair, and turned it silver. and cut off about half of it... but anyway."

nighthand finished explaining the story.

"wow. that stuff really was dangerous, wasn't it."

"Yup. anyway, lets meet these now people on our team. Kodel here, at least, is pretty smart."

nighthand walked off, and tried to strike up a conversation with Kodel.

Vera
Exalted Player

Post by Vera » Thu Jun 12, 2003 12:07 am

Vera sighed happily as she laid down and pulled out the flask "I wonder" she said as she opened it and the water creature came out and shaped its self like a cat and started to play "Hehe, its fine, and free" she said happily as she looked to everyone and put it back in "Sorry I kinda made everyone think I was turning against you" she said looking towards Ruri "Sorry, I hurt you, but you hurt me first, sorry to make you think I lost it" she said putting her head down "Do you forgive me?"
Weapon: Shadow Guns
Armor: GunnerHeadband|Gunner Cloak|Dark Gunner Gloves|Shadow Anklet
Skills:Rapid Shot|Ani Eater|Ap Torv|La Repth|Ani Kruz
Money:8608
Items:Many
Power: Night Vision and Blindness Immune
Wishlist: More Ultra Light Gunner Equipment

Golden Orb is Currently: faint blue glow

Kurai
Long Arm

Post by Kurai » Thu Jun 12, 2003 4:13 am

Kurai took the time Nall had gave them all, and put it to good use. He walked over to the edge of a platform, and sat down, his legs dangling over the edge. Peering down into the water, Kurai began to think of all the past troubles he had encountered since he had joined up with Gingitsune and her group. From Fire monsters to Water creatures, Kurai had sure seen alot. But he knew, it definately wasnt over.

Kurai sighed, Looking at the gentle water below. It lapped against the support beam way below, as if the creature that rose from its depths never existed. Kurai set down the Treeweaver, his mind full of questions.

When this ends... What will happen to us all? Will our ending be happy, like all fairy tales and children stories? Kurai sure hoped so. It seemed even though he might have helped everyone out from one time to another, he still felt like somehow, he didnt fit in. That still didnt stop him from wanting to protect all his new 'friends'. He felt like he owed them his life. In a way, they all seemed to be forced into the same role. If they all wanted to survive this, and get back to the real world, they would all have to rely on each other. Lets just hope for the best. Kurai forced a smile, out of habit of showing off for the other around him. Whatever turns out, I will do my part to get everyone back.
-/Treeweaver//Hunting Guard//Spirit Hauberk//Cave bear Hood//Time Sandals/-
-/Juk Doom//RaJuk Rom//MeJuk Kruz//RaJuk Zot//Dek Juka//Phal Repth//Rip Synk//Ap Do/-

Kodel
Elevated Player

Post by Kodel » Thu Jun 12, 2003 4:23 am

Kodel saw Kurai walk to the edge of the platform and sit. As he knew everyone else as just as little, he figured he’d introduce himself.

“You look like you’re deep in thought.” He said has he walked up and sat down near the Long Arm, laying his new found weapon beside him.

Kurai glanced over at him, then nodded “Just thinking about what’ll happen when this is all over… Whether we’ll all live happily ever after or not.”

Kodel thought about that statement for a bit, then chuckled softly, staring up into the torn purple-blue sky “It’s funny. We spend our youth watching all those action-adventure-James Bond movies and think “I wish I could do something like that…”

Kurai finished off the rather bleak thought “And now that we’re here, all I can think is ‘get me the hell out of here!’”

Kodel nodded solemnly. “Still, we at least lived. As long as we stick together, we’ll stay alive.”

“Lets hope so.” Kurai mused.

After a moment, Kodel smirked “I just remembered something.”

“What’s that?”

Kodel turned and offered his had “Kodel Cri. Blademaster. Nice to meet you.”

Kurai blinked at him, then laughed, taking his hand “Kurai of the Golden Sun. Long Arm. Nice to meet you.”
"Goodness for the most part is an illusion... Little fables people tell themselves so they can get through their days without screaming to much."
Kodel | Level 20 | Blademaster | 45000 Gold | Pheonix Wing | Thunder Armor, Silver Bracer, Time Headband, Safety Shoes, losta items and some scrolls | Ani Slash, Ani Revolver, Ap Ganz, Ap Corv, Ap Do. Gan Zot, Rai Rom

Kayin
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Kayin » Thu Jun 12, 2003 5:27 am

Kayin moved to the absolute center of the platform. He had quickly returned to his usually quiet self when Kuja was defeated. He thrusted his sword down into the ground, impailing the large blade deeply with the stone at his feet. Without a word or motion towards anyone, he sat cross-legged before the blade. The sound of the weapon breaking the earthen platform had broken the nearly eerie silence that now surrounded the group, with the exception of the random conversations that were going on in a couple of places.

It appeared Kayin was having a staring contest with his sword, at a closer look he was staring at his reflection. But to anyone with a sharp eye, Kayin wasn't even looking at anything, his eyes were closed, as if he was trying to sepperate himself from everything that was around him. Kayin just sat in the center of the platform, seemingly oblivious to everything around him.
Level :24
Equip: Absorbtion, Raccoon Earcap, Wyrm Scale, Miner's Gloves, Mountain Boots
Skills: Groundbreaker, Dek Corv, Life Drain, La Repth, Rue Kruz, Gan Don, Ap Corv

"Give me one.... Wait! Screw one, Give me twenty good reasons!"

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Thu Jun 12, 2003 7:10 pm

After Nall had revived Rayo, he had run off to handle other things. Surveying the area, Rayo knew they had done well. Kuja was defeated. He stood up and took the breeze as it whipped by. They had won after all. Maybe this group could last. The players had survived, Royce, Nall, Kuja and Banshaku, they had won and made it through every struggle. Would they gain what they had come seeking though? Would Nall find the items they had risked their lives for? Hopefuly so.

None of them were that shaken up now that there was a reprieve. People were chatting among their inner groups and exchanging stories of this experience. Not suprising considering what had happened.

Rayo pulled off his hiking gear. It had been useful at one point but now he had a winter coat. He tossed on the icy armor. No one around him seemed to be in any need for it so he put it away. He might as well try and make a sale and gain a little money with it.

Rayo glanced over at Kayin. He seemed tired from all the fighting. Rayo was sure he did not wish to be bothered. Kurai and Kodel, Ruri and Vera, Nighthand and Ramza, were all in their various conversations.

Rayo paced over to Argilus.
"Are you feeling all right with the injuries you took earlier?" Rayo asked without emotion. "Yeah," Argilus replied, "I'm fine."
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Thu Jun 12, 2003 7:44 pm

Gingitsune used the moment of repose to slump down to the ground, lying flat on her stomach and peering over the roughly cut edge with minimal thought.
They had won an impressive victory, and as she watched her teammates she suddenly became very proud of them, she had been with some of them since the beginning, and the familiar faces were the only reassuring thing in the World now...
The comas were a distant point in her mind now, and she tried to push them further back everyday, perhaps, she mused, this was a quest of sorts.
Perhaps it was like The Wizard of Oz...
And yet her mind didn't stay on that for long, and managed to push away what pained it.

She shook her head, and took a final glance down at the beautiful, gentle wave carresses of the water, and stood back up, dusting off the front of her dress. She made her way back over to the bulk of her group, taking her place between Armina and Nall, standing quietly in a strange feeling of belonging.
She looked over at the new members and smiled reassuringly, she knew that nothing could have prepared them for this, and they were looking shocked, tired, and stronger for it.

"So so, what not? I wonder- will we have more time than we did before we left for this mission?" she asked, curiousity lighting in her wide violet eyes, "And I'd also like to know how these wounds will heal, are they directly linked to my real body- do you think? Do you suppose that the injuries I sustain here are translated onto my body? I didn't think a flow of blood was possible, nor torn clothing, and yet here it is. I wonder how many people are directly effected by this?"

And I do wonder... she thought, Where the Admins are on this one, can they be so blind?

Ruri Hoshino

Post by Ruri Hoshino » Thu Jun 12, 2003 8:12 pm

Ruri looked at Vera for a while deciding weather or not to forgive her. She turned her back on Vera and didn't say a word. Ruri took the bun out of her hair, letting her black hair flow down to her knees. She walked from Vera a little bit, while fixing her hair into a new bun pony tail. She then began to braid the pony tail into small strands of braids. She finished making her braids and then barely turned her head, still not looking at Vera and spoke, "Go talk to the others. Ask them about your actions before talking to me."

Ruri walked away from Vera, leaving Vera to be alone. Ruri walked more towards Rayo a bit, but still far away from every one. Her gray blue eyes seem to scan every one, watching them interact with one another. She couldn't see how they could conversate with one another, about life and such, when all of them were in a coma. Ruri crossed her arms like, but the way she crossed them seemed as if she was hugging or trying to comfort herself on what was going on around her.

She didn't really have any friends on The World. She couldn't even relate to any of these people, for all she knew they all lived in the same nieghbor hood and use to see each other a lot. She was orginally from Mexico, she does have some trouble speaking english and at times typing or writing it out, but it wasn't so bad. Even in the real world she didn't really have any friends. But, like she does in the real world, she stands back watching every one talk amongst themselves.

Ruri look to the side of her and for a moment she say a guy with long white hair down to his side, with blue eyes and pale skin standing next to her with a knight's armor on and a long blade. Ruri looked at him and he looked back at her. Ruri rubbed her eyes and then saw the blademaster was gone. Her widen a bit thinking did she see correctly, but then shook her head thinking she was going crazy.

She then went back into her thought bubble before being interupted. She glanced over where Rayo was at, hearing him talk to Argilus. Rayo in some aspects reminded her of her boyfriend. But, she knew he was some one else. But she couldn't help it, she wanted to go and Talk to Rayo, to see how he was doing, but, she thought maybe, by accident, she would call him Jorge, so she decided to keep to herself and watch him make a new friend.

Argilus
Twin Blader

Post by Argilus » Thu Jun 12, 2003 8:50 pm

Argilus, afar from the rest of the group was still in deep silence. His arms crossed, and his eyes closed. He was trying to focus his mind away from the throbbing pain throughout his body. His health points were rising, but very slowly. With the constant chatter of people so relieve that the long battle was over, everyone seemed to forget about the twin blade off in the distance, except for Rayo. Rayo had asked if he was alright and with a reply like “Fine” it was enough to satisfy Rayo’s question.

The players across the way were still chatting and cheering at some points, leaving a good energetic flow of positive energy surrounding everyone. At last, they would find rest, and not be so rushed to survive. Argilus had felt his life hanging by a string, and though his battles were considered by him to be at the most exciting, he for this time hated it. He didn’t like the feeling of nearly losing his life, for real anyways. He was stuck here, and weather or not these people cared for him, he would struggle even further forward till this nightmare ended.

His eyes now open, looked back over to Rayo, who seemed a bit deep in thought as well. His eyes were searching though, off the platform. Argilus had wondered if they were of home, or friends. Argilus would of asked, but it wasn’t his type of thing to butt in to such personal descriptions. Rayo caught Argilus’ eye looking at him and began to feel a bit uncomfortable. Argilus looked away slyly but not to obvious he was caught spacing off at him.

Tell me, why do you continue fighting?” Argilus asked. His voice was monotone and with not much needing to feel interested. It was just a question to stir the air of silence near them. Before Rayo could feel like answering Argilus had already began to speak, “I continue because I have no real reason to fight anymore. When I was just player, playing a character, I did it for the soul purpose of trying to figure myself out in real life. I dunno if that really makes sense but it’s just been a thing of mine to keep wondering about, but…but now…I continue to fight, because I have to.” He finished with a turn towards the other players. Rayo still looking off into the void of water below them kept quite, probably thinking of his situation.

"I don’t know, this is all so crazy. To be honest, I’ve had enough of all of this. When this is over... if this is over, I want to just lie down and sleep. Sleep long enough I’ve forgotten everything.” Argilus continued. With that said, Argilus began walking towards the others his hands at his sides, and his mind clear.

(OOC: sorry, just trying to move myself along.)
I'll be there by your side
in the land of twilight
in your dream I will go
till we find the sunrise

Tokki
Enlightened Player

Post by Tokki » Thu Jun 12, 2003 9:41 pm

Tokki advanced towards the edge of the platform, taking her seat next to the treeweaver wielding long-arm, Kurai. A deep sigh escaped her lips-- and her eyes widened with an unmistakable wonder. Kurai looked up at her, having felt it too. Escalofrios-- shivers traced his entire body. Her breath had sent a gush of arctic air through them, and caused a smile to spread across the face of the cerulean haired long arm. It seemed as though her abilities were only being suppressed due to the hacker and his creation Banshaku. No words were necessary at this point. As if she were to cry from happiness, she merely let herself go, and leaned towards Kurai, allowing her head to rest upon his shoulder. It was a well-deserved break.

Kurai was a little confused from his facial expression-- but knowing what Tokki went through with that hacker, he decided to not think about it, and just go with it. He placed his arm around her, and pulled her closer. With that cold breath-- someone has to keep her warm.
Tokki | Lv. 29 | Long Arm | Mistglaive | Kagayuzen | Time Headband | Rue Repulse | Rue Doom | GiRue Kruz | Rue Rom | Death | Ap Do | Miu Lei | Gan Don | Life Drain | No Damage | MeRue Rom

Wishlist: Undecided

Vera
Exalted Player

Post by Vera » Thu Jun 12, 2003 10:03 pm

Vera looked down as she dtared at the ground, still covered in water from when the monster had died "I waas driven mad, by not being able to cope with what was happening, I'm sorry, I'll leave you all alone, I quit the group, since I know thats what you all wan>" she said taking off her bag as she set it down "Good bye" she said dropping her wand as it hit the ground was loud ping sound Maybe one day, you all will want me back" she said as she started to run off crying

Ruri stared at Vera as she ran off, and quickly turned the other way coldly not forgiving Vera for her actions "I will not forgive her so easily"

"Thats, a little cold, I mean, she just ran off, weapon and itemless because of this" Tokki said as she looked at Ruri harshly

Vera went as far as she could as she sat down crying "Stupid, sostupid, can't even control yourself, Rayo should have left me dead the first time" she said sobbing still "At least then Ruri could be happy, without having to baby sit me"
Weapon: Shadow Guns
Armor: GunnerHeadband|Gunner Cloak|Dark Gunner Gloves|Shadow Anklet
Skills:Rapid Shot|Ani Eater|Ap Torv|La Repth|Ani Kruz
Money:8608
Items:Many
Power: Night Vision and Blindness Immune
Wishlist: More Ultra Light Gunner Equipment

Golden Orb is Currently: faint blue glow

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Thu Jun 12, 2003 10:09 pm

Argilus had asked an important question. A penetrating question at that, one that went into his soul. It was significant though, and should be answered in some way. "My reason...I have quite a few reasons. For myself as well, I don't want to die in a place like this, I don't want to lose my life meaninglessly. I also...I also don't want those who trust or depend on me to be let down, I don't want my friends to die here either. We will all either get out eventually...or live our lives here. I can deal with either. I don't mind being alone anyway, as long as I know that they are safe. That is why I fight as I am. I don't have any other options right now. And any hacker that goes against that...will have to deal with me." Rayo trailed off and decided he had said enough.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty