Enter the World through the Delta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Sun Jun 15, 2003 6:07 am

Another question, oh well. He should answer, it would be rude not to. He had a feeling she would have at least his house number, if not his bibliography before morning. "I'm also from Northern California. In case you wanted to know," Rayo shrugged. "I'm from Stockton." Rayo leaned back, there, he already answered that question before she asked it. There would be more though, judging by her expression. "You are, I"m from Stockton." Another match, do we live on the same street or something? "North or South in the city?" Ruri asked. Rayo thought he almost heard her heart skip a beat. "Dowtown, South..." From her expression, another match. "What is your name?" "My real name..." "Yes, what is your real name?" "Tom." Rayo got a mixed reaction from that answer. "What school do you go, did you go to? Was it Franklin, Edison, or another district." "Not another district, I go to Franklin." Rayo scanned her face. Obviously another perfect match. "Do you know...do you know someone named Maria?" "Yes. I might be going blind but may I have one random question? Is your name Maria? I have a strong feeling that it is true."
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

Ruri Hoshino

Post by Ruri Hoshino » Sun Jun 15, 2003 9:11 pm

"Yes...I am Maria...."She said shyly. Ruri looked away from Rayo a bit looking at every one else. "I'm curious, do you act like this outside of the game? or just inside of the game?" Rayo ask looked at her. Ruri turned her head slowly looking at Rayo and shook her head no. "No...I don't act this way in real life...just in the game...to take my fustration out from the real world..." Rayo nodded as a calm slience fell before them. Both of them sat there, thinking of what else to say, without getting person with the other. Rayo thought of another question, hoping it wasn't personal, "What type of person do you want to aspire in life? Like do you look up to a role model?" He asked calmly.

Ruri thought about it for a while, and then looked into Rayo's eyes, "I....I don't have a role model really, There's no one I want to be, but myself and myself only." She answered truthfully. Both of them went under the utter slience once again, only to think of not trying to offend or ask personal questions to one another. "Its...nice having to know some one who lives around the same area now...you know? I mean, in away we're not alone in this.."Ruri said looking down at her wand. Rayo just nodded in agreement, and looked away from Ruri. Ruri leaned against the corner of the bed, thinking that she wasn't that alone any more. But then again, Rayo isn't the talktive type. She gave a small sigh and crossed her arms like, closing her eyes for a while, thinking of what else to do besides bug Rayo.

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Sun Jun 15, 2003 10:42 pm

Rayo realized Ruri was in deeper turmoil than he was. Her purpose had been to rescue her cousin, who had helped himself. They were all so fragile, it was an rpg. That meant two single things dictated their survival, skill and strategy. Between everyone they would last though. He noticed Ruri looking away, he did not mean to give off a cold shoulder.

"Ruri, I'll be honest with you. Our chances of leaving this place are not great. We seem to be on the road to fighting hackers, the greatest threat. Even if we ever do leave, it may not be for years. We may have to get used to this..." he gestured around, "This way of life."

She still seemed a bit worried. She didn't show it but he could tell. "Listen, we will survive though." His voice dropped down to a whisper. "I'll make sure of it. I'll protect you, I...promise."

Rayo hoped he had not offended her in any way. He said what he felt though. He would make sure she survived this. It was the least he could do, considering what she had done for him,in reality...
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Mon Jun 16, 2003 1:28 am

Gingitsune finally came out of her emotional rut, and sat up, wiping her eyes free from the drying tears. She stretched again, and slipped off the bridge railing.
It seemed to be getting lighter, had she really been sitting there for so long?
She heard a small noise near her, and readied her wand furtively... in case it was Nagi again, back for some more blackmailing and extortion.
To her surprise she found Kayin instead, and gave him a broad smile of relief.
"I guess I'm not the only insomniac in the group." she said, trying again to hide the redness of her eyes, and her slight embarassment at perhaps being seen to cry.
"Yeah, I really couldn't sleep either, it seems quite... unnatural somehow."
Gingitsune nodded understandingly, leaning on her wand and looking out at the slowly breaking day.

"I talked to a... 'resource' of mine. He told me a lot of things that I didn't want to hear, so I'm sorry if I'm a bit... unsettled right now. Heh. All this time I've been trying to focus on this one thing, this one mission, but that stupid git brought it all back to me- it was my fault though, not his, I did ask him for it... But I just enjoy blaming other people, it's my personality." she said, with another quick grin.

Kayin nodded, "If you don't mind me asking... what did he say?"

Gingitsune sighed and looked up at the multi-coloured sky, "He told me what life has been like- on the outside that is. He told me about Us, the wave of fear our comas have brought on, the mystery we've caused- no one knows what's wrong with us, and so many of us have comas now... He also told me about my family... And somehow, I can't remember them well, it's hazy, indefinate- as if that life was so long ago, when it can't have been more than a week or so? I've lost track of time..."

Gingi laughed ruefully, I guess it doesn't really matter... she thought to herself, As long as we're all in this together, as long as we're all in the same situation, and all of my friends are around me...

"I'm going to go back Kayin- I guess I might catch a bit of sleep before daylight, anything's better than thinking over these painful little idiocies anymore really. Nagi said everyone was devastated, he said my dad had just up and left, and my mom was in the hospital too... anxiety... It's just too much to think about right now, the faster I forget it, the better..."

She quickly IM'ed Nall for entry, and it slowly came up, enveloping part of the wall in it's strange wooden construction.
She made her way inside, noticing that her bed was half occupied, but by now her eyes were so heavy that she hardly cared.
She made her way across the room and suddenly felt her legs coming out from under her, and she tripped over something hard, banging her elbow across the floor.
"Ouch..." she hissed, looking over across the floor at the perpetrator.
"Asgard?" she said, as her eyes focused in the darkness.
She noticed that he was asleep, sitting uncomfortably against the stone wall.
He gave off the impression of someone anxious, worried, and thoughtful, even as he slept.
"I wonder what's wrong?" Gingitsune asked herself as she picked herself up and stripped off her boots and gloves, climbing onto the spare half of bed and falling swiftly asleep.

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Mon Jun 16, 2003 4:00 am

(ooc: s'okay Gingi... I ended up not getting a second chance to check the page Friday night anyway, so I didn't follow through with my "threat/promise" like I said I would. *laughs* It was more for fun anyway...)

With the warmth from the fire Armina felt herself becoming overly drowsy. Suddenly she no longer cared if anyone joined her on the bed or not. If they needed her to move she is small enough for almost any of the guys to pick her up & replace her elsewhere.

Her BerserkSpear slips out of her hand to the floor by the bed with a slight sound. The LongArm for once does not notice its absense. Her eyelids have grown far too heavy. Trying to stay happy, hyper, cheerful all the time does take its toll eventually. Mentally & emotionally she is exhausted from her "act"... so exhausted that she drifts deeply into sleep.

(ooc: maybe I'll post more later... gotta figue out more on her "real life" stuff though. laters!)
Level 33
Skills: JukRepulse (WoodL2), RaiWipe (ThunderL2), RueKruz(1:S:Water), DekGanz (dec. Earth), RaiRom (1:Thunder), Repth, RipTeyn
Specials: LifeDrain
Items: 4Antidote, 2Restorative, 23Health Drink, 10Mage'sSoul, 5Ressurect

Kayin
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Kayin » Mon Jun 16, 2003 4:41 am

Kayin nodded after Gingitsune, and moved to the place she had been at "on the bridge. News from the real world. Kayin shook his head. "I wonder..." the heavy blade stopped himself there, he didn't need to think about it, the more he would think about it, the more dangerous, or the more distracted he would be.

"I've slept enough for tonight." he said to himself, as he filled his thoughts with trival ideas and moved down the steps and beneath the bridge to relax, the hideout was a little crowded anyways. Kayin decided to wait here for a while and sent a flashmail to Nall.

(Flashmail)

Nall, flashmail me when its time to talk about or take the next step in this quest.

(/Flashmail)
Level :24
Equip: Absorbtion, Raccoon Earcap, Wyrm Scale, Miner's Gloves, Mountain Boots
Skills: Groundbreaker, Dek Corv, Life Drain, La Repth, Rue Kruz, Gan Don, Ap Corv

"Give me one.... Wait! Screw one, Give me twenty good reasons!"

Ruri Hoshino

Post by Ruri Hoshino » Mon Jun 16, 2003 4:43 am

Ruri blushed a bit after hearing those words. She didn't know what to say, she was almost speechless. Ruri looked down, trying to think of something else to stop her from blushing. No one has ever said something like that to her, not even her fiancee. She wanted to say the same thing and return such a promise, but those words wouldn't come out of her mouth. "I....I don't know what to say....I'm...I'm greatful to your promise Rayo..."Rayo looked at her and almost seem to flash a small smile to her. Ruri decided to move again a little closer to Rayo, but still keeping space apart from each other. Ruri began to yawn a little, mentally she began to feel a little tired, because she was trying to keep awake now. Rayo looked at Ruri and could tell that she wanted to finally get some sleep.

Rayo stayed were he was at and then turned his attention to the ceiling to think for a while. Ruri couldn't keep her eyes open any longer and decided to scoot closer to Rayo and gently laid in his lap, closing her eyes. Rayo finally blushed, while looking down at Ruri. He then felt some one's arms wrap around his waste, He saw it was Ruri doing that. He gave a small sigh and began to feel a little werid with her pulling such a move. But he couldn't just be rude by trying to force her off. He placed his hand on her head gently, feeling her soft black hair. He began to shake his head thinking, that right now their just inside a game. He looked up at the ceiling for a moment and then closed his eyes, not to sleep, but think.

Vera
Exalted Player

Post by Vera » Mon Jun 16, 2003 7:21 am

Vera yawned gently in as she awoke, with everyone else still sleeping, herself barely able to keep an eye open as she stebbed of the bed and kiss kodel on the head "Thanks, I probaly would have froze" she said laying down on the floor right next to the fire yawning deeply "So tired, so sleepy" she said licking her hands as she passed back out
Weapon: Shadow Guns
Armor: GunnerHeadband|Gunner Cloak|Dark Gunner Gloves|Shadow Anklet
Skills:Rapid Shot|Ani Eater|Ap Torv|La Repth|Ani Kruz
Money:8608
Items:Many
Power: Night Vision and Blindness Immune
Wishlist: More Ultra Light Gunner Equipment

Golden Orb is Currently: faint blue glow

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Tue Jun 17, 2003 12:01 am

Rayo sat there, Ruri laying in his lap. He gently brushed her hair as he thought. Ruri had finally fallen asleep. It was good she was going to get some sleep. He would continue resting as well. Whether he wished it or not considering he was thoughtfully pinned. He did not really mind though. He was a bit suprised she cared. He supposed he was used to not having any response with affection. Ruri needed to be protected, he did not know quite why, and did not think she was weak, she just needed...to be guarded. He'd have to be careful when they next departed on an adventure. He promised himself that he would not let them become separated, especially if Nall split the group again.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP

Nall

Post by Nall » Tue Jun 17, 2003 4:29 am

(OOC: I'm tired and depressed so this will probably be a horrible post :P)

Nall decided since no one asked him if they wanted to share a bed and since half the people took the floor despite his comment that he would jist sleep on the couch. Though he looked as if he was asleep he was actually watching everything that was going on.

There was quite a bit of drama that was taking place. Between Ruri and Rayo, Kodel and Vera, Asgard, Kayin, Gingitsune... They were all having their own troubles to deal with. Nall however wasn't like them. He was isolated from the group. Even though he had a mission to accomplish he was getting very attached to his new friends. He wanted to just tell them everything but he knew that it wasn't possible.

Everyone was asleep now except the players that left and Kayin who was alone outside. Nall finnally began to go to sleep. His alert mind began to finnaly shut down and drift off and dream.

Nall was alone in a blank feild. The ground was black but stained in blood. Nall knew where he was. He was in the hackers server. He scanned the area waiting for a fight. Suddenly Kuja appeared in front of him.
'You should be dead!'

Kuja began to laugh as Melzas appeared beside him.
'Melzas? I'll get you this time!'
Beside the two hackers appeared another character, then another and another until there was 8 in total.
'Kuja, Melzas, Xenobia, Zabuza, Rugudorull, Klive, Garaa, and Royce.... The elite's have come to welcome me eh?'
They all began to laugh. Nall smiled though, he wanted to kill them all.
'You can't beat us... We're invincible!'

One of the hackers muttered. Nall wasn't phased though, he was going to beat them. Nall lunged forward attacking Kuja. Melzas quickly tried to intercept but stoped suddenly as Nall's eyes flashed. The Mayoke he held went through Kuja dicing him in half and then through Melzas finnishing him off as well.
'BiVak Rom!'
Flames errupted around 3 other hackers as they were deleted. With Nall's amazing speed and ability he appeared beside the other and skewerd him with his sword. He looked above and to his suprise there was a flying pig overhead... He quickly looked back at the second last hacker however as his eyes flashed and the hacker exploded. There was only Royce left.

'You can kill me! How can you kill your own...'
Royce couldn't finnish. Nalls blade was through her body deleting her. Nall panted as he watched the remains turn to dust and fade away.
'Hahaha! You killed them all did you? How can you kill your own family? Oh well, you can't kill the true master of your abilities!'
Nall turned around and saw a shawdowed figure. He ran forward but like molases... Time slowed around him and he could hardly move. The shadowed figure drew his sword and cut right through Nall...

Nall woke up. He was sweating a bit. Nall looked down at his right arm which was in pain. There was a new tatoo there. He looked over to see the players still asleep. The players that had left Mac Anu had returned and were also sleeping. Everyone was here except... Kayin? Where was Kayin? Nall scaned Mac Anu but couldn't find him anywhere. There was no one at all outside in Mac Anu. Somthing was up and he had to figure it out fast. Nall quietly walked outside. It was still dark but it shouldn't have been.

'Looks like Garaa's work... I'd like to see how the admins are going to handle this... For now though it looks like Kayin is a part of this new trap and all we can do is wait...'
He turned and walked back into the hideout. Some of the players were up now. He walked over to each sleeping person and shook them. Dispite not wanting to sleep they seemed to really enjoy the rest. Slowly comming awake they all questioned Nall. Nall sat down on the bed Armina and Gingi was on and began to tell them that Kayin was captured by the hackers.
Last edited by Nall on Tue Jun 17, 2003 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ruri Hoshino

Post by Ruri Hoshino » Tue Jun 17, 2003 4:53 am

Ruri woke up from Nall shaking her. Ruri quickly got up from Rayo's lap, and realeased her small embrace. She cracked her neck a bit and then looked towards Nall, knowing it was something important. After hearing Nall's little speech about Kayin being captured, she looked at Rayo concerned and then at Nall. "Poor Kayin..." She whispered to herself. Ruri leaned on Rayo's chest thinking how are they going to save Kayin?"

((your post was good Nall....now this is a sad post....oh BTW starting this friday I won't be on for 3 days either....so ^.^))

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Tue Jun 17, 2003 1:22 pm

Nighthand woke with a start when nall shook him. he had been dreaming once again, but all his dreams after the first were normal dreams.

"Nall, what are we going to do? is there any field that you know of where he may have been taken? can we rescue him?"

nighthand didn't really expect his wuestions to be answered, at least not right away. everyone had crowded around nall and most were asking the same things. she he sat back on the couch and once again waited...

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Tue Jun 17, 2003 2:19 pm

(ooc: I have such an important math exam today, but I just couldn't resist ;_; )

Gingitsune woke slowly from her short sleep as she heard the sounds of other people stirring around her. She opened her eyes lazily, and stretched herself out like a cat, finally rolling off the bed and thumping to the floor to get up, instead of just sitting up.
Her eyes were heavy with sleep, and her voice was deep and thick, "G'morning..." she said, trying to open her eyes fully as her mind registered the voices of the people around her.
Nall was awake, though he somehow didn't seem well... she had missed most of his explanation as to Kayin's whereabouts, but got the gist of it.
"So now we're dealing with a kidnapping? That's so strange... I was the last one to talk to Kayin out there, did it happen soon after that? I wonder... would I have been kidnapped too if I had stayed?" her voice finally cleared up a bit, though half the words were mumbled... Gingi obviously wasn't much of a morning person.
Her hair was a frizzy mess all around her face, and her dress was wrinkled and creased.
"So then our next mission is- to rescue Kayin right? We should leave soon- do you think that they'll actually do anything to him?" she was worried about her teammate, and her mind wondered about Garaa... was that the name?
A new hacker? How many of them were there anyway? Nall seemed to know them well, knowing who must have done it like that, why didn't he tell them anything?
The hackers must be some kind of complex group, though usually hackers hated to work together in anything... What would Garaa be like?

The questions floated about Gingi's muggy mind, and she stretched again, wondering what else the morning might bring, her routine at home had been very set- she would wake up early, eat breakfast, and go to school.
Here there was no school, and maybe no breakfast... she thought to herself, thinking absently of chocolate-filled croissants and scones with strawberry jam. Despite being in a game, the thoughts and routine just made her hungry...

Gingi sighed deeply, she would give anything to be able to crawl back into that bed and go back to sleep, and scowled at Nall humorously, he had tried to shake her awake, she laughed, but everyone who knew her well knew that there was no possible way to wake her up in the morning if she didn't want to.

(ooc: aiiie- I hope I do well on my test ;_; I have to leave for it in about an hour, and I just can't do anything this morning! Lol! Maybe I'll post again after it... G'luck Gingi-chan (from self))

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Tue Jun 17, 2003 3:08 pm

This certainly was not good. One of them had been abducted already. It made a certain amount of sense he suposed. Attack them while they were separated. He had stayed awake the entire night but no hackers ever tried getting into the hideout. Either they could not get in, did not know about it, or did not want to fight too many as some people were bound to wake up.

Ruri had released her grip but was still leaning against him. She was a awake. It seemed like pretty much everyone was by now.

Now, the group would most likely have to try and go save Kayin. It was the perfect time for the enemy to set an ambush. They also had a hostage. Would they have to fight Kayin like they did Nall or would he be used as a hostage only. They could try and force them to surrender to them, if people could not deal with Kayin being killed for noncompliance. It was time to get prepared now, no telling what would happen next.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Tue Jun 17, 2003 3:39 pm

ramza, in his half asleep state heard some movements around him. nall was waking some people up, while they tried to comprehend what was the rush. nighthand was no longer on the couch next to ramza, and several were talking to eachother trying to figure out what was happening. someone was missing though, kayin? ramza got up and rubbed his eyes, "whats up? where's kayin?"

someone replied, "he's been taken by the hackers." ramza stood back in shock. why? would they do what they had done to nall? odd....

"taken? you mean kidnapped? why, when, how where? uggghhh, when are we going to get him nall? do you where to go?" nall stopped what he was doing and turned to ramza.

"young ramza, as always, the answers will come soon, to everyone, when ready." ramza nodded as he went to help to wake others up. once everyone was up, he took a seat against the wall and pondered some questions he had, other questions, and he waited.
Rod of Darkness(Custom)
Night Cloak(Custom)
Dark Vest(Custom)
Red Beret(Custom)
OrmeAni Kruz, ani rom, meani zot, ani kruz
ola repth, rip maen
Ap anid
Dek anid
Level 28
700gp